This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keane View Post
    Hopefully LaoLao will do a 20 best tracks of the year again this year, loved the one he did last year.
    and a C Kid top 10 films of the year again please

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      Taking offence at Sickpuppy and not Ak47 is highly hypocritical IMHO and kinda undermines your whole point
      I guess AK47 doesn't have a history of making insulting posts at Satnav.

TBH both should just ignore each other, it's geting boring seeing the initial snipe from one followed up by a flare up from the other.
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        I guess AK47 doesn't have a history of making insulting posts at Satnav.

TBH both should just ignore each other, it's geting boring seeing the initial snipe from one followed up by a flare up from the other.
        Yep, get a room and get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
          Re: Ak47 post. My thoughts on that are completely different , I actually thought that was funny , there was no malice in that post , it was a genuine, joke imo where as SPs post imo are full of hate!
          I thought that was quite funny too.

Sure the perfume would have been named after a girl initially anyway.

Comment

Lol I always read the sat navs daughters name as Channel, I thought it was some weird tipp thing.

Comment

Most likely serial killer is Bid Bad Pat imo
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

BBC, lol

"Celtic winger Kris Commons was stretchered off against Spartak with a cut to his thing after scoring the winning penalty.

"The swelling has subsided significantly," he said. "I don't think he will be fit for the weekend but should be ok for following games."

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                  I thought that was quite funny too.

Sure the perfume would have been named after a girl initially anyway.
                  I just thought if other thing offended her then a joke about the kid would. If she finds it funny tis all good. I will be back later to slag your whole family
                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

Satnav does have the whole animal torture thing though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                      Taking offence at Sickpuppy and not Ak47 is highly hypocritical IMHO and kinda undermines your whole point
                      Pretty bad stirring effort here.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                        Lol actually ya, those lotto threads with the smileys and angry responses was very Jesperson-esque

Comment

This is how it feels to be Phil Jonessssss
                          This is how it feels to be reddddddd
                          Playing Champions League
                          Whilst Aguero is tucked in beddddddddd, tucked in beddddddddd, tucked in beddddddddd

looking forward to singing this Sunday, away games are much more craic for singing too
                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah don't start the shit again. Lloyds ban, if I am reading it correctly was to stop more stuff being posted in the the short term which would take things out of hand, not because he was aoffended that someone called someone a name. It was a step away from the keyboard thing only, not a ban per se.

I'm not going to give my own view on it here as that wouldn't serve a purpose, but I'd be mighty obliged if you peeps chilled out a bit, both the insult brigade and the outrage brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                              What proof have you that its real? Without that its probably worthless.

I'm sure he went through 100s of jerseys, so the jersey alone is probably not special, but a jersey in good condition along with solid evidence could be rare and might get to the €1000 mark
                              ..Im not sure how to prove it, thats the problem...I've stuck up two photos of it, front and back..these are the differences i think..
                              1.no mufc on the rear stripe
                              2.no red devils patch,
                              3.no nikefit logo,
                              4. larger AIG for tv purposes,
                              5.bell shape athletic cut,
                              6.full size player spec name and numbering,
                              7.one off 2008 community shield badges.

..ps..1000.?..if someone offered me half that id bite his hand off for that much :-)...didnt think worth that...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                I just thought if other thing offended her then a joke about the kid would. If she finds it funny tis all good. I will be back later to slag your whole family
                                Ah yeah, sure I wouldn't have posted that I found it funny had Michelle not.

Small family, half of them post here, be prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                  ..Im not sure how to prove it, thats the problem...I've stuck up two photos of it, front and back..these are the differences i think..
                                  2.no red devils patch,
                                  3.no nikefit logo,

..ps..1000.?..if someone offered me half that id bite his hand off for that much :-)...didnt think worth that...
                                  get onto soccer am for their antiques roadshow
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    Ah don't start the shit again. Lloyds ban, if I am reading it correctly was to stop more stuff being posted in the the short term which would take things out of hand, not because he was aoffended that someone called someone a name. It was a step away from the keyboard thing only, not a ban per se.

I'm not going to give my own view on it here as that wouldn't serve a purpose, but I'd be mighty obliged if you peeps chilled out a bit, both the insult brigade and the outrage brigade.
                                    Any chance you mods could use this image when giving out the bans from now on?

Comment

2.no red devils patch,
                                      3.no nikefit logo,

When you posted about real Ronaldo wearing it I was struggling to think why he would ever have worn a utd jersey, now I'm assuming you are talking about the petulant one, not the real one. Probably worth about €1.38.

Comment

Ghostface for mod. Should have an election for a new mod complete with campaigns at various poker clubs and live debates.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

When you posted about real Ronaldo wearing it I was struggling to think why he would ever have worn a utd jersey, now I'm assuming you are talking about the petulant one, not the real one. Probably worth about €1.38.
                                          I'm a United fan and I agree with this guy, the REAL Ronaldo is the 1997 Barcelona one.

Also I have a signed Keane jersey and its probably worth about 50 quid so a Ronaldo one worth less imo

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
                                            I'm a United fan and I agree with this guy, the REAL Ronaldo is the 1997 Barcelona one.

Also I have a signed Keane jersey and its probably worth about 50 quid so a Ronaldo one worth less imo
                                            Bubblekings hero or the Coffee lad?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                              What proof have you that its real? Without that its probably worthless.

I'm sure he went through 100s of jerseys, so the jersey alone is probably not special, but a jersey in good condition along with solid evidence could be rare and might get to the €1000 mark
                                              Someone likes watching pawn stars id say!!

How did you buy/get the jersey luckforsome?

I mean im pretty sure if these jerseys can fetch 1k that some Chinese outfit would easily replicate them in any form. I really think you would need some proof of purchase.
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Now I am not going to get into another argument here, however imo your post was way out of line last night. I came on here to post about a tv show in good form and minding my own business, however you didnt and chose yet again to cut me with your downright insulting posts. How you cannot see that those posts are cutting and hurtful are beyond me. You really are a sick man or else have something against women.

I have had many opportunities here to get a dig at you where your snide remarks have got you in trouble time and time again , but I chose to mind my own business.

Not a week goes by here where someone is called rude , ignornant, cnt or a dick which I posted about you last night because I was defending myself with temper and I got banned for it. On the other hand it is very very rare that someone will come on and out of the blue make hurtful cutting remarks like you did to me last night. I am telling you here and now that I have had enough of your snideful comments and it is going to stop right now because I dont like it and it upsets me! So I am asking you to please in future either put me on ignore or just mind your own fucking business!

Re: Ak47 post. My thoughts on that are completely different , I actually thought that was funny , there was no malice in that post , it was a genuine, joke imo where as SPs post imo are full of hate!

end of.
                                                My ban was a joke
                                                Malice get real im genuinely concerned its in the public domain what you write.
                                                Yo called me a prick asshole etc now telling me to mind your own fucking business.
                                                I like women my own mother is one and have 4 sisters.

Mad and all as you are i dont want to upset you or anyone well maybe one or 2 posters
                                                but you gave me dogs abuse and one of your online buddys called me or a racist and middle aged is early 30s middle aged.

I wont correspond with you in anyways if you can leave it at that great if you feel the need to respond you can have both barrels.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                  Also a chap in the pub repeatedly asked me did I want my nose broken over the weekend. I replied with laughter and much confused looks. I will snap soon
                                                  Things have changed in the last 10 years. Back then they used to threaten the skinny nerdy looking guy, not the bald 6 foot hard looking cunt!

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                    My ban was a joke
                                                    Malice get real im genuinely concerned its in the public dom.ain what you write
                                                    Yo called me a prick asshole etc now telling me to mind your own fucking business.
                                                    I like women my own mother is one and have 4 sisters.

Mad and all as you are i dont want to upset you or anyone well maybe one or 2 posters
                                                    but you gave me dogs abuse and one of your online buddys called me or a racist and middle aged is early 30s middle aged.

I wont correspond with you in anyways if you can leave it at that great if you feel the need to respond you can have both barrels.
                                                    Genuinely concerned about what exactly?
                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

What time does that boyles deepstack usually finish at on fridays
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

What time does that boyles deepstack usually finish at on fridays
                                                        9-30 for you

Comment

Just quoting Dom's post incase you both have him on ignore

You should add each other on Facebook and carry on there imo

Comment

Genuinely concerned about what exactly?
                                                            Can you not just leave it genuinely?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                              Things have changed in the last 10 years. Back then they used to threaten the skinny nerdy looking guy, not the bald 6 foot hard looking cunt!
                                                              My dimples have quite a calming affect on people. I imagine this is why they were only threats. I thankfully have never been in a drunken fight in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                Bubblekings hero or the Coffee lad?
                                                                I can be both.

Comment

9-30 for you
                                                                  Fuck off you Fucking prick.

If one was to rail to the end.....
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                      Can you not just leave it genuinely?
                                                                      No I most certainly will not leave it , when you say something as nasty as that. Are you trying to imply that there is something wrong with me? That I have problems . You have yet again insulted me by your post can you not see that?

Maybe I would leave it if you apologised to me but no you cant leave it can you!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Fuck off you Fucking prick.

If one was to rail to the end.....
                                                                        Fuck you, you mentally unstable cunt..... about 1-30ish last time I was lucky enough to be involved I think.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?

Comment

No I most certainly will not leave it , when you say something as nasty as that. Are you trying to imply that there is something wrong with me? That I have problems . You have yet again insulted me by your post can you not see that?

Maybe I would leave it if you apologised to me but no you cant leave it can you!
                                                                            Michelle, you asked him to stop, he said he would. Please leave it at that.

It's not a conversation you want to get into.

Comment

Anyone see that Jono 'GAWA9' Crute is one of the pros on Phil Galfond's new training site?

Train with the best at the world's leading poker strategy community.

Comment

Michelle, you asked him to stop, he said he would. Please leave it at that.

It's not a conversation you want to get into.
                                                                                Are you for real Dom. yes I did ask him to stop but he didnt did he . He had to get one last shot in. understand how I feel here would you!

I am not saying anymore on the matter. If he wants to win this stupid argument let him. He will hang himself eventually while abusing someone else.

I apologise to everyone else for my mood but it cant be helped as I am not going to sit here and read shit about me without hitting the keyboard.
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Why not just put people on ignore. I really would not care what anyone says on an internet forum and if it does bother you there is an ignore function.
                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                                                    Anyone see that Jono 'GAWA9' Crute is one of the pros on Phil Galfond's new training site?

http://www.runitonce.com/jono/bio/
                                                                                    Is he the young lad who looks about 14? fair play to him.

Comment

Lets cheers things up, MEME competition, I'll think of a prize later

As well as the obv two I think that's Switcharoos arm

Comment

'lol, this drunken cunt behind me asked if i want a broken nose'

Comment

Fuck you, you mentally unstable cunt..... about 1-30ish last time I was lucky enough to be involved I think.
                                                                                          Cheers dickhead
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Any chance you mods could use this image when giving out the bans from now on?

white,male, mid to late 30, compulsive personality, seeking power over others, clearly paranoid - some guy offering him a broken nose (all in his head the guy was having a quite drink with his gf).

I agree defo serial killer.

Comment

Do you have a secret stash of pics of me cos I've never seen that before

I ARE AFEARED

Comment

"If he calls me Stephen once more..."
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

I ARE AFEARED
                                                                                                  Its called a "wank bank"
                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

I ARE AFEARED
                                                                                                    Had it on my phone from the Waterford masters a few years back, must have taken it for twitter or something

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                      white,male, mid to late 30, compulsive personality, seeking power over others, clearly paranoid - some guy offering him a broken nose (all in his head the guy was having a quite drink with his gf).

I agree defo serial killer.

Comment

Comment

2.no red devils patch,
                                                                                                          3.no nikefit logo,

You can get a Wayne Rooney hand signed, framed jersey from United direct for £307

While it probably hasn't been worn, it's guaranteed to be authentic, limited edition and is nicely presented. I would guess you'll get less than that for the Ronaldo jersey.
                                                                                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                                                                            In a desperate quest to find his jacket, The Rigger.
                                                                                                            This. So Laura didn't hand my jacket into the bar. I are confused, she seemed really dead on, lol. Maybe I will see her there next Wednesday.

And rob all her shit.
                                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post

http://www.runitonce.com/jono/bio/
                                                                                                              Yeah delighted for Jono absolute legend fair dues to him, he gave me a heads up awhile back and got me a few €€€ for use of one of my pics of him on the site.
                                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What a waste of a life, apparently, the hospital receptionist that fell for the Queen (Kate Middleton prank) has committed suicide.

Comment

Does anyone else read the BBV backwards? In that you catch the end of the latest LOLness and then giggling to yourself you scroll upwards and then back through the pages as you piece it all together?
                                                                                                                  Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

I think we all know who is most likely to become serial killer

Lloyd doesn't count as he already is one
                                                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                                                                                                                      Does anyone else read the BBV backwards? In that you catch the end of the latest LOLness and then giggling to yourself you scroll upwards and then back through the pages as you piece it all together?
                                                                                                                      that's all I do

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      This. So Laura didn't hand my jacket into the bar. I are confused, she seemed really dead on, lol. Maybe I will see her there next Wednesday.

And rob all her shit.
                                                                                                                      so you're just gonna go back to the same bar back the same day next week?? I really thought you would be a much better stalker than this. if you don't turn up at her linguistics lecture one of the days next week I'll be disappointed
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                        Whats with the fancy dress? Really you chose to go out in public like that on purpose?
                                                                                                                        Which fancy dress?

Comment

Brag: When I arrived at the workman's on jacket night, some (french) girl pointed at me and said 'I'm going to buy you a drink'.

First and possibly last time that will happen. I was ready to marry her right there and then.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X