Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaysus Paul, I always had you pegged for being a fairly quiet chap.
    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

lol at a vid posted in that thread, guy with an elephant cock...

10 Minute Feature of a day in the life with Jonah Falcon The Man With (reportedly) The World's Largest Penis
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        lol at a vid posted in that thread, guy with an elephant cock...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQzI2_kp4QU
        Scarred for life after this video

Comment

Just downloaded Worms Armageddon for the PS3 - reminds me of fun times.

Comment

End of Army Navy game could be decent. Navy have a player called Wave Ryder

Comment

Its kinda scary how similar the time I was put in the drunk tank is to Lotties experience.

He had a weirder trip though.

Comment

thought ipoker 200k didnt start till 8 tomorrowand in good shape for a ticket. cant play. supertilt
                gonna have to try and finish just outside tickets for some cash. such a balls
                Last edited by eamonhonda; 08-12-12, 23:09.
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  thought ipoker 200k didnt start till 8 tomorrowand in good shape for a ticket. cant play. supertilt
                  Ticket not good for the next one?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Ticket not good for the next one?
                    no only tomorrows, they wont transfer it either boyles said tough shit on livesupport
                    airport, lol

Comment

no only tomorrows, they wont transfer it either boyles said tough shit on livesupport
                      iPoker Must Die.

Stop playing there plz.

Comment

iPoker Must Die.

Stop playing there plz.
                        im gonna suck out on people and then write in chatbox, lol i wont even be around for tournament im just here to crush dreams
                        airport, lol

Comment

Just watched Drive there. Not what I was expecting!

Comment

My wife's been hounding me for god knows how long now to start looking after my skin, moisturising and washing the boat race before bed and that.

I've resisted thus far, mainly due to laziness and partially but only slightly due to the gheyness of it.

I pretty much never wash my face, other than just standing under the shower.

I had a rough night last night at the wildest most raucous 80th birthday party ever, managed to fall flat on my face drunk and also punch myself in the eye, but that's for another tale. I woke at about 12.15 with a monstrous hangover and a swollen tear gushing eye, I had to be in town for 1pm for a haircut so I made the torturous journey in, in fucking bits.

I sat down and looked at the state of myself in the mirror and decided I'm gonna bite the bullet, become a metrosexual and start moisturising.

So, does anyone else do it? Blokes obv.

Or is it still something that deserves a high amount of ridicule and 'lol you're ghey' type reactions?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                              Zuutroph, you're a coffeeman. Hazard a guess at how many cafes there are in Dublin?

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Anyone else not get the hype with community? I've watched two episodes and just can't get into it. Not even a laugh from it. Think It's going to be ditched.

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                    End of Army Navy game could be decent. Navy have a player called Wave Ryder

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/1578...y-vs-army.html
                                    Great game! My heart went out to the Army QB at the end there. He was devastated to say the least. Sport can be so cruel by times.
                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

ghjkl
                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 09-12-12, 00:13.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

My wife's been hounding me for god knows how long now to start looking after my skin, moisturising and washing the boat race before bed and that.

I've resisted thus far, mainly due to laziness and partially but only slightly due to the gheyness of it.

I had a rough night last night at the wildest most raucous 80th birthday party ever, managed to fall flat on my face drunk and also punch myself in the eye, but that's for another tale. I woke at about 12.15 with a monstrous hangover and a swollen tear gushing eye, I had to be in town for 1pm for a haircut so I made the torturous journey in, in fucking bits.

I sat down and looked at the state of myself in the mirror and decided I'm gonna bite the bullet, become a metrosexual and start moisturising.

Or is it still something that deserves a high amount of ridicule and 'lol you're ghey' type reactions?
                                        How much do you pay for a haircut?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                          How much do you pay for a haircut?
                                          €30 + tip

edit, lol didn't see gheyness bolded too. wp :-)

Comment

fghjk
                                            Last edited by eamonhonda; 09-12-12, 00:14.
                                            airport, lol

Comment

€30 + tip

edit, lol didn't see gheyness bolded too. wp :-)
                                              You make an appointment for a haircut and pay over €30 for it? Wow. I realise I do not have the same considerations, but I can't ever see a situation like the above happening no matter how much hair I had.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
                                                Zuutroph, you're a coffeeman. Hazard a guess at how many cafes there are in Dublin?
                                                That is what's known as a Fermi problem. Google it there and have a go. I'm going to sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  You make an appointment for a haircut and pay over €30 for it? Wow. I realise I do not have the same considerations, but I can't ever see a situation like the above happening no matter how much hair I had.
                                                  Yeah, discussed before in here, I go in every six weeks or so, get a head massage off a hot girl, bottle of beer or good coffee and biscuits, lads mag and a haircut surrounded by extremely hot women.

I'd pay €80 + tbh.

Comment

Google was my first port of call suprisingly! Edit: Just realised you meant to try complete the problem. Thing is I have no figures to fill in. Ah well guess I'll just walk around the city physically counting them when I'm home.

I paid $60 for my last haircut. Funny that people will spend money on clothes etc but not a haircut.

You have it on your head all the time.
                                                    Last edited by max_power; 09-12-12, 00:30.

Comment

€30 + tip
                                                      Interesting. I pay €10 so the difference over time between us will be the price of a decent second hand car.

Comment

Yeah, discussed before in here, I go in every six weeks or so, get a head massage off a hot girl, bottle of beer or good coffee and biscuits, lads mag and a haircut surrounded by extremely hot women.

I'd pay €80 + tbh.
                                                        That cost €18 in Greystones without the beer

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                          Interesting. I pay €10 so the difference over time between us will be the price of a decent second hand car.
                                                          i cut my own hair, should i be driving a flash car?
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

i cut my own hair, should i be driving a flash car?
                                                            You should drive a honda.

Comment

I miss hair.

Comment

Google was my first port of call suprisingly! Edit: Just realised you meant to try complete the problem. Thing is I have no figures to fill in. Ah well guess I'll just walk around the city physically counting them when I'm home.

I paid $60 for my last haircut. Funny that people will spend money on clothes etc but not a haircut.

You have it on your head all the time.
                                                                There has to be a discernible difference between a haircut that costs 15 and one that costs 60 though. I think in a lot of cases there isn't. Also a lot depends on your hair. My hair is thin(and thinning) and very straight. Paying 60 for a haircut in my case would be retarded.

Comment

Guess I'm lucky to have long flowing locks.

There really is a difference tough, imo of course. They use better equipment, are more talented, you can talk about a style you would like, they are creative enough to suggest things, nicer atmosphere etc. I quite enjoy getting mine cut, nice and relaxing.

I could of course go get it cut by the old Greek guy down the back of the $2 shop for $10 but his lack of English and fondness for rusty old shavers and scissors scares me.

Comment

Its kinda scary how similar the time I was put in the drunk tank is to Lotties experience.

He had a weirder trip though.
                                                                    Details?
                                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Tell us the other tale imo.

Comment

Patrick Hyland hasn't got a huge amount of attention from the Irish media, he's got a world title fight coming up on the Pacquiao undercard here, big underdog by the looks of things but gl to him.
                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                          Elaborate?
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

What time is the Pacquiao fight expected to start?

Opr

Comment

I'd pay €80 + tbh.
                                                                              And you have resisted putting cream on your face all these years?

I've been putting moisturising cream on my face for over 20 years, long before i was told it would be good for me. It just felt good (as a smoker and having worked outside in serious sunshine it felt like a God send and still does if i'm in anyway dehydrated).

I just pay more for it now i'm married to someone who knows what the expensive shit is.

And you know what? The more expensive it is the better it is usually.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                Wouldn't expect it before 4...
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Opr
                                                                                  MGM Garden main events are usually around 4/4.15.

Comment

is the pacquiao on tv over here dont see it anywhere on sky ?

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                                      And you know what? The more expensive it is the better it is usually.
                                                                                      Pretty sure this is scientifically proveable as nonsense.
                                                                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Im rapidly ruining out of hair so I enjoy every haircut while the novelty is still there.

Also I have accidentally grown a beard. I say accidentally because I never started intending to have a beard but laziness and lack of shaving means its kinda just there now. Kinda surprised as it doesnt look completely awful so might keep it. Are there any beard related activities I should be made aware of?

Comment

Mon Pajo do it fer talla

Comment

What's the big deal with moisturing your face? Would of tought that a man making an advance booking for a haircut is infinitely more deserving of ridicule?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                              I will have to try calling them. My phone was used to call a number in Morocco at 10:52 pm, I really didn't think I had lost it at that time, I wasn't fucked up then. May have been dipped in the bar.

I don't think I can keep it lit really.
                                                                                              what type of fone have you got?
                                                                                              might be a way to track it down
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                what type of fone have you got?
                                                                                                might be a way to track it down
                                                                                                Galaxy S3 but he didn't have that app, is there another way?

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown View Post
                                                                                                  What's the big deal with moisturing your face? Would of tought that a man making an advance booking for a haircut is infinitely more deserving of ridicule?
                                                                                                  Wimminz do it daily so it is ghey apparently.

Booking a haircut is not ghey when 80% of barbers are actually butchers in disguise.

Comment

Can't fathom paying more than 15 bean for a haircut tbh.

Comment

Galaxy S3 but he didn't have that app, is there another way?

you put it on the fone after you lost it
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Hyland with the dirty low blow.
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

When we're both home I volunteer to spend a day counting coffee shops, but we have to stop in every third pub for a pint on you goldilocks.

Guess I'm lucky to have long flowing locks.

There really is a difference tough, imo of course. They use better equipment, are more talented, you can talk about a style you would like, they are creative enough to suggest things, nicer atmosphere etc. I quite enjoy getting mine cut, nice and relaxing.

I could of course go get it cut by the old Greek guy down the back of the $2 shop for $10 but his lack of English and fondness for rusty old shavers and scissors scares me.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            31
                                                                                                            Really you are older than me (30). I have either aged seriously badly or you are baby faced and haven't lived hard enough. Time to make up for it I guess.

Met you at the ipb drinks and thought you were 23 or 24. Best I don't take up,age guesser for a career i guess

Comment

You are all old.

Comment

Well the PS3 does blow the 360 out of the park. This plus thing is awesome
                                                                                                                Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

You are all old.
                                                                                                                  Mehhhh, you'll be old someday. Think I've said it before but someday you'll talk about Saipan 2002 or what Chelsea was like before RA, and everyone in the pub will look at you and say 'holy fuck, old person, remembers stuff before we were born'.

Older, wiser, faster, stronger, etc.

Comment

Great fight. Manny seems to have recovered well from the knock down.

Opr

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                                      unbeleavable, old style manny

Comment

Opr
                                                                                                                        link?

Comment

Some scrap!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X