This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
    Just getting around to this now, was going to ask cousins but the entire thing is available on YouTube.

Gonna get stuck into it now.

Cheers SP
    It's fantastic! One of my favourites.

Comment

put the whistle away you cheese eating surrender monkey

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        put the whistle away you cheese eating surrender monkey
        A ref not afraid to ref munster on Thomond refreshing

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
          Most suitable tablet to buy for my nieces - 9yo & 5yo - obv cheaper better but shouldn't be useless piece of shit
          False economy to buy anything less than a nexus @ 240ish

expensive nieces.
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
            Most suitable tablet to buy for my nieces - 9yo & 5yo - obv cheaper better but shouldn't be useless piece of shit
            Leapfrog 2 for the younger one maybe? http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/reviews/t...ldrens-tablet/

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              Apparently both penalties were terrible refereeing decisions.
              How can it be a referees fault that a lad who is paid tens of thousands per week to play a game professionally, a game that is designed and administered in such a way as to encourage and reward blatant cheating, is able to fool the supposedly amateur officials

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                except he definitely gave that penalty the wrong way!

Sarries popped first

Comment

hes getting rediculous at this stage not even calling it fair

/Strewelpeter

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    except he definitely gave that penalty the wrong way!

Sarries popped first
                    Sorry not psychic.

Comment

Get the 5 year old some lego
                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Sorry not psychic.
                        ha yeah I know.

He's been picky but even handed other than that penalty though.

Game is prime for a few more yellows I think. Firey guys like Borthwick, Ashton, O'Mahoney, O'Callaghan and Ryan all looking to get under each others skins.
                        Last edited by Emmet; 08-12-12, 18:52.

Comment

For rugby do bookies have a market on 4-0, 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 etc points distributions?
                          Would seems a more fun market than the simple handicap or outrights.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                            How can it be a referees fault that a lad who is paid tens of thousands per week to play a game professionally, a game that is designed and administered in such a way as to encourage and reward blatant cheating, is able to fool the supposedly amateur officials
                            Premier league referees are not amateur they are highly trained and professional
                            earning between e50k and e70k a year

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                              Get the 5 year old some lego
                              Can be tough though with siblings both want same thing jealousy so much easier to get both the same thing even if it means 2 or 3 less bottles of fancy plonk.

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                Premier league referees are not amateur they are highly trained and professional
                                Considering the abuse they get off players managers and supporters should be treble that.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                  For rugby do bookies have a market on 4-0, 5-0, 4-1, 5-1 etc points distributions?
                                  Would seems a more fun market than the simple handicap or outrights.
                                  Not quite, you can bet on winning margins (to cover the LBP), you can bet on the tries line for the try bonus point but it's not quite the same.

Could be an interesting market though, will see what I can do for you!

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                    At those rates, an annual salary of one weeks wages for many of the players its no wonder its probably the most bent sport in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      Of course the player shouldn't cheat to earn penalties, but it happens a lot so refs should be aware of it, and that was a more blatant dive. There are ones where you can't blame the ref, but that was blatant. Also, as mentioned by Fergus, the refs are professional in the premier league for the last 7 or 8 years I believe. Not earning the same as the players obviously, but I don't think pay is an issue in that at all.

How is the game designed to encourage cheating pray tell? If you cheat and get away with it you are rewarded, if you cheat and get caught you get punished, same as any sport in the world. Your beloved horse racing is certainly no stranger to controversy either.

Comment

Considering the abuse they get off players managers and supporters should be treble that.

It is alright. The brown packages they get from Alex more than compensate

Comment

Can be tough though with siblings both want same thing jealousy so much easier to get both the same thing even if it means 2 or 3 less bottles of fancy plonk.
                                          if I was the 9 yo Id be jealous of the lego tbh

Comment

Updates for 25k guarantee game in red cow..come in and fill your boots wit some cash action
                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Lego > everything else

I still play with lego.

Comment

Farrell having an off day thankfully

Comment

Originally posted by Bozzer View Post
                                                  It's fantastic! One of my favourites.
                                                  Just watched the first ep, you're right, it's fantastic.
                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

oh fuck off ref

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      Lego > everything else

I still play with lego.
                                                      Rigger setting the bar very high in his drunken escapades today, are you planning a response?

Comment

Rigger setting the bar very high in his drunken escapades today, are you planning a response?
                                                        I currently don't drink.

However I did what he did first.

In the same way cartoons come up with ideas and then realise ''Simpsons did it''

Whenever Lottie does something it will be a case of ''CHD did it''.

Comment

that's the game...

Comment

Lol @ the tags, 'Strewel knows leo' cracked me up wp

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                              oh fuck off ref
                                                              Ref is doing fine. Munster playing well too but silly rabo style "cheats" getting picked up at this level. Good effort by the young Munster players.
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Big defense

Comment

any straighter would have been a put in on the saracens side

need to beat 16 players

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    and that was a more blatant dive.
                                                                    It was a very good dive, in real time on first viewing I thought it was a penalty. It was only with the benefit of slowed down instant replay did it become clear there was no contact. The commentators thought it was a penalty too.

Comment

ROG with money on Saracens, Farrell with money on Munster.

gas

Comment

decent win nothing spectacular but good to have points in the bank

Comment

didn't trust them to sing live and also operate the scooters at the same time obviously.

Comment

Didnt like that song choice for Jahmain. Hope that asshole chris goes tonight!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

My friend came to the internet cafe and rescued me while I was writing my last post.
                                                                              She gave me €20 spending money and then she went off to tesco to get food for us and a toothbrush for me while I finished posting.

The only things I had in my pockets after the night were an M&S gift card (formally in my wallet) and elements of mince pies.

Internet place cost 1 euro. So I had €19.85 (as I had my 85 cent from the Dublin bus receipt, thanks Roisin).

I arranged to meet her outside her apartment 15 minutes later (it's such a weird feeling having no phone or wallet or home to go to. Not to sound like a dramatic cunt but I felt homeless. It was an odd feeling. I saw an elastic band when I was getting off the bus and picked it up and put it on my wrist, just so that I had some possessions.
                                                                              In the same vein, I went into Paddy Power while waiting for my friend just to get a pen and some dockets (no intention of betting, though I could have tried to double through?) just so I would have something.

While waiting for my friend, some homeless guy asked me for money so I gave him 2 quid, look after your own I say.

My friend made me a toastie (with salami in it, Finns are odd) and a cup of tea and I spent the afternoon fretting and cancelling bank cards.

Dropped €150 quid on a locksmith (he was the nicest person I have ever met, Hi Bernard) because I didn't want to wait for my shithead letting agent (or deal with him) to sort me out with keys, for some reason he doesn't have a copy which means he has no purpose, he is redundant.

Some of my neighbours (one of them obviously called the guards... or many) were loitering around the hall, the gay dude and the nice old guy.
                                                                              The old guy asked me about all the mince pie crumbs mashed into the carpet outside my apartment and the 'tablets' (they were tictacs), I said 'I have absolutely no idea' and drew a blank face. Then I hoovered up after I got into my apartment.

So:

Phone - €600
                                                                              Locksmith - €150
                                                                              Wallet/money - €50
                                                                              Fine from the gardai - €?
                                                                              Tictacs - €0.95c
                                                                              Mince pies Dunno if I paid for them or where they came from but I am going to assume that loss in with the money in my wallet, if I paid for them.

Starting to remember a couple of bits and pieces of the taxi driver element, it's a possible I left my phone with the taxi driver as a makeweight while I went to 'get money' from my apartment? But I have no fucking clue to be honest.

I made sure to tell the gardai that they were 'a great bunch' prior to making my exit on the the mean streets of Ballymun.

I am paying the piper now, feeling a little rough and traumatised, I have a feeling CHD would just head out again.

I either fell down (possibly with the fire extinguisher). I have a really dead leg too so I am hobbling around to fuck, and a big mark on my arm.

Oh yea, and I'm certain I was slipped something, a friend said maybe it was m-cat.
                                                                              I hadn't even drank that much. I passed in and out of consciousness for possibly hours outside my apartment while feeling like my head and chest were going to explode.
                                                                              It took about 20 of questions from the ban garda before I started to sober up from my trip.
                                                                              It was 8am before the gardai arrested me (tbh I should have resisted arrest rather than just politely walking out to the squad car with them.)

I think I have seen too many movies tbh. I was fully expecting to be given $10 to start my new life with when leaving the cop shop. Instead I was turfed out with only a hat and scarf (I prudently didn't take a jacket with me, very sensible).

Actually, IRONICALLY, I stuck on that Prodigy video 'Smack My Bitch Up' last night when getting ready to go out. lol out loud.

tl;dr: mince pies

P.S, Hi MrsDeadparrot.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

1. I feel sorry for the following things, the shock of it all on you.
                                                                                2. Roisin
                                                                                3. The Mince Pies
                                                                                4. The Fire Extinguisher
                                                                                5. The Taxi Man
                                                                                6. Your Wallet
                                                                                7. Your dignity
                                                                                8. Your Pride
                                                                                I could go on ....

I do suggest you check the casting list of Movie Extras and see if any of the people you came across last night are on it, it sounds like some episode. Smack my bitch up 2nd!!!!! What a tune, I can only imagine, in all this stress and upset the neighbours can think of the tic tacs and mess from the pies on the floor lol

Miss DP Signing Out!!!
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                  1. I feel sorry for the following things, the shock of it all on you.
                                                                                  2. Roisin
                                                                                  3. The Mince Pies
                                                                                  4. The Fire Extinguisher
                                                                                  5. The Taxi Man
                                                                                  6. Your Wallet
                                                                                  7. Your dignity
                                                                                  8. Your Pride
                                                                                  I could go on ....

I do suggest you check the casting list of Movie Extras and see if any of the people you came across last night are on it, it sounds like some episode. Smack my bitch up 2nd!!!!! What a tune, I can only imagine, in all this stress and upset the neighbours can think of the tic tacs and mess from the pies on the floor lol

Miss DP Signing Out!!!
                                                                                  DP letting others use his account? I'm pretty sure that is a banning offence for a mod!

Comment

Name change request to Fun Bobby.
                                                                                    Ordered a hot n spicey pizza. Hoping it cures all.

The taxi driver I used today said he was arrested once in Waterford. Him and his mates broke into the train station so they could sleep and wait for their early morning train. Pile of squad cars turned up and arrested them all.

Comment

The rigger, roughly what age are you? For some reason I thought you were 40+ (Maybe because I thought you were a taxi driver). The last few posts have me thinking otherwise.

I've been to the workmans club a few times recently, I hate it. It's like coppers for badly dressed hipsters

Comment

Weird read there. Even before I met Rigger I thought it was pretty obvious he was a young-fla!

Comment

Rigger

Comment

Rigger is 29-32 or something similar I'd guess?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              Weird read there. Even before I met Rigger I thought it was pretty obvious he was a young-fla!
                                                                                              i thought you were a youngfella, then an aulfella, then a youngfella again.then i saw a video of you leaping around in a red shirt
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                The rigger, roughly what age are you? For some reason I thought you were 40+ (Maybe because I thought you were a taxi driver). The last few posts have me thinking otherwise.

I've been to the workmans club a few times recently, I hate it. It's like coppers for badly dressed hipsters
                                                                                                31

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Riggs didn't you spend a few weekends disapproving my party-rocking on facebook chat in recent times? What's up with you?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                      31
                                                                                                      Had you pegged as a couple years younger than me, slight misread there despite meeting you a couple times.

Comment

Rig have you tried the carriage office, you must have left your shit in that taxi.

You obviously had money before you got in as you bought mince pies and tic tacs (lol).

In my experience of African taxi drivers they're an honest church going type, if he found your stuff he'll most likely hand it in.

You're having a wild ride this past couple of weeks, keep her lit dude, cracking entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          Rig have you tried the carriage office, you must have left your shit in that taxi.

You obviously had money before you got in as you bought mince pies and tic tacs (lol).

In my experience of African taxi drivers they're an honest church going type, if he found your stuff he'll most likely hand it in.

You're having a wild ride this past couple of weeks, keep her lit dude, cracking entertainment.
                                                                                                          I will have to try calling them. My phone was used to call a number in Morocco at 10:52 pm, I really didn't think I had lost it at that time, I wasn't fucked up then. May have been dipped in the bar.

I don't think I can keep it lit really.

Comment

Great (and not too long) scam thread on 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...-wood-1271302/

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                                              Ship the Golden Teacher shrooms though, now just to dodge the combined wits of the German polizei and their dastardly mutts with supernatural nostrels
                                                                                                              Hitchhiker posted this on Wednesday and a few other posts in the following 10 minutes, nothing since then.
                                                                                                              He may be outdoing Rigger for hapless misadventures.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                I will have to try calling them. My phone was used to call a number in Morocco at 10:52 pm, I really didn't think I had lost it at that time, I wasn't fucked up then. May have been dipped in the bar.

I don't think I can keep it lit really.
                                                                                                                Ah shit man, that sucks.

Guessing you can't track it?

Comment

Hitchhiker posted this on Wednesday and a few other posts in the following 10 minutes, nothing since then.
                                                                                                                  He may be outdoing Rigger for hapless misadventures.
                                                                                                                  a collection to send rigger to amsterdam to outdo him?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Congrats to John Scanlon and hotspur for getting through to the final of x-factor, wp both.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                                      Great (and not too long) scam thread on 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19...-wood-1271302/
                                                                                                                      That thread is hilarious. I'm currently siding with riverspecialist, but that may change. Some cracking posts

lol at this
                                                                                                                      woah woah woah wtf there was a penis involved in this bet???

i thought it was that 48 chips stacked vertically is the same length or shorter then 4 chips laid out horizontally?

how did him whipping out his dick come into play?

edit: also why did you ignore my post?

double edit: ok duh i re-read OP and its pretty clear now, not sure how i missed that first time around....ok so then basically this whole thing was a chance for zergum to spread the word that his dick is longer then 6"?
                                                                                                                      oh also does this necessarily mean that riverspecialist has a <6" peen since he could never imagine one longer then 4 chips laid out vertically

Comment

If you cant be good, be lucky

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 50/100 Blinds 10 Ante (9 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

UTG+1 (t6818)
                                                                                                                        MP1 (t6410)
                                                                                                                        MP2 (t5737)
                                                                                                                        MP3 (t11554)
                                                                                                                        Hero (CO) (t22870)
                                                                                                                        Button (t10530)
                                                                                                                        SB (t9321)
                                                                                                                        BB (t6000)
                                                                                                                        UTG (t4545)

Hero's M: 95.29

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K
                                                                                                                        2 folds, MP1 calls t100, MP2 bets t500, 1 fold, Hero raises to t1160, Button raises to t2000, 3 folds, MP2 calls t1500, Hero calls t840

Flop: (t6340) 8, 8, 7 (3 players)
                                                                                                                        MP2 checks, Hero checks, Button bets t2700, 1 fold, Hero raises to t12700, Button calls t5820 (All-In)

Turn: (t23380) K (2 players, 1 all-in)

River: (t23380) 10 (2 players, 1 all-in)

Total pot: t23380
                                                                                                                        Main pot: t23380 between Hero and Button, won by Hero

Results:
                                                                                                                        Button had A, A (two pair, Aces and eights).
                                                                                                                        Hero had K, K (full house, Kings over eights).
                                                                                                                        Outcome: Hero won t23380
                                                                                                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Someone should try this in Belfast with the riot stuff up there now.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X