X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kid in a tux.
    bringing a little class to the evening
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      Rubberbandits show is very good!
      pppfffttt the toy show is on
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Playing the ipops #4 at the moment. 5 players on the table are literally using full time every hand. So annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            kid in a tux.
            bringing a little class to the evening
            And why is she your favourite Bond girl?

Kid shrugs his shoulders: "Cuz she's hawt..."

Comment

Hoping Lana comes out done up to the nines on Jools and she comes out wearing a baggy jumper and jeans

Opr

Comment

BBV is getting alot quieter.

Comment

hi

Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                    hi

I have clocked in too.

What time do you finish?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      I have clocked in too.

What time do you finish?
                      one fiddish ish
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

MSN are you twisted?

Comment

MSN are you twisted?
                          nope straight as a Die

stupid statement really aint it?
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

nope straight as a Die

stupid statement really aint it?
                            Wouldn't be the best. It is acceptable though.

Comment

I'm as straight as a dye
                              One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                Rubberbandits show is very good!
                                thought it was brilliant alright ! No real story line, but it doesn't really matter, very funny stuff

Comment

Any news, its deffo gone quiet around here. bet there are at least 20 cunts lurking !
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Any news, its deffo gone quiet around here. bet there are at least 20 cunts lurking !
                                    As you say it two cunts comment.

I say cunts lovingly.

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                      I'm as straight as a dye
                                      ah balls I googled to see which it was and I got die ffs
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Alanfox View Post
                                        thought it was brilliant alright ! No real story line, but it doesn't really matter, very funny stuff
                                        random post that doesnt fit in right now, delete , see you tomorrow
                                        Her sky-ness
                                        © 5starpool

Comment

As you say it two cunts comment.

I say cunts lovingly.
                                          Is there any other way?

Comment

Is there any other way?
                                            such a crude word! wonder who invented it.

hmm

Cunt ( /ˈkʌnt/) is a word that primarily describes the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be vulgar.[1] The earliest citation of this usage in the 1972 Oxford English Dictionary, c 1230, refers to the London street known as Gropecunt Lane. Scholar Germaine Greer has said that "it is one of the few remaining words in the English language with a genuine power to shock."[2]
                                            Cunt is also used as a derogatory epithet referring to people of either sex. This usage is relatively recent, dating from the late nineteenth century.[3] Reflecting different national usages, cunt is described as "an unpleasant or stupid person" in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary, whereas Merriam-Webster has a usage of the term as "usually disparaging and obscene: woman",[4] noting that it is used in the U.S. as "an offensive way to refer to a woman";[5] the Macquarie Dictionary of Australian English states that it is "a despicable man", however when used with a positive qualifier (good, funny, clever, etc.) in Britain, New Zealand and Australia, it can convey a positive sense of the object or person referred to.[6]
                                            The word appears to have been in common usage from the Middle Ages until the eighteenth century. After a period of disuse, usage became more frequent in the twentieth century, in parallel with the rise of popular literature and pervasive media. The term also has various other derived uses and, like fuck and its derivatives, has been used mutatis mutandis as noun, pronoun, adjective, participle and other parts of speech.
                                            Her sky-ness
                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Is there any other way?
                                              Yeah.

Call someone a cunt and say it like this - cahnt.

That is full of hatred.

Comment

random post that doesnt fit in right now, delete , see you tomorrow
                                                Ah here when I've a thought in my head I need to get it out while I still remember it cos no single thought stays in my head for longer than ten seconds at a time

Comment

such a crude word! wonder who invented it.
                                                  Mr.Cunt.

Comment

Ah here when I've a thought in my head I need to get it out while I still remember it cos no single thought stays in my head for longer than ten seconds at a time
                                                    Is that a standard memory thing for foxes?

Comment

Yeah.

That is full of hatred.
                                                      I just said out loud to my Basset hound, it sounded very British !

Obv she didnt move or react in any way
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

2nd season of american horror story is just balls to the wall insane
                                                        it's great tv

Comment

2nd season of american horror story is just balls to the wall insane
                                                          it's great tv
                                                          at this very moment I am on season one episode 7 love it!!!

Im a sick bitch!
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Yeah.

That is full of hatred.
                                                            This does it aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY

Is that a standard memory thing for foxes?
                                                            Alas it is an awful affliction among my kind.

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh cock.
                                                              Just cracked my nexus 7 screen.
                                                              once more onto the business card
                                                              Got one this evening. Bloke in PC World tried to sell me AV stuff for an android tablet...i aint no you but even i know that was BS, in fairness to him though he got as far as " you have a 12 month warrenty but WHEN it gets a virus you are not covered...." Just the tablet please says I...he didnt push it, wife all doe eyed asks him about cases..."the look" kinda sorted her....thats what tinternet is for says I.

I bought and cancelled both the 7 and 10 samsung tab2's on amazon. 10 just on size, its for my youngfellow and he has a netbook so has a 10 inch screen, this would be for the jacks etc ( and me on the couch...lol) going by reviews both here and online, nexus came out on top.

Have to say though, there was a HD vid on the 10"tab2...those colours were bright ! Looked way better than the nexus...
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

This does it aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAjj3HNjCTY

Alas it is an awful affliction among my kind.
                                                                Nearly 10 mins long ah heaorr !
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                  Got one this evening. Bloke in PC World tried to sell me AV stuff for an android tablet...i aint no you but even i know that was BS, in fairness to him though he got as far as " you have a 12 month warrenty but WHEN it gets a virus you are not covered...." Just the tablet please says I...he didnt push it, wife all doe eyed asks him about cases..."the look" kinda sorted her....thats what tinternet is for says I.

I bought and cancelled both the 7 and 10 samsung tab2's on amazon. 10 just on size, its for my youngfellow and he has a netbook so has a 10 inch screen, this would be for the jacks etc ( and me on the couch...lol) going by reviews both here and online, nexus came out on top.

Have to say though, there was a HD vid on the 10"tab2...those colours were bright ! Looked way better than the nexus...
                                                                  .......................sigh another random post!
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Its a fox posting a video . Appreciate it.

It is amazing that he can use a computer.

Embrace the fox.

Comment

That's the beauty of it

Seeing as it's December now it only makes sense to share this. Opinions are split. I think it's fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFLaUL8NG9Y

Comment

Originally posted by kenttheking View Post
                                                                        is that the irish navy beside him
                                                                        Naval Reserve.

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                        F that Winterval Festival in Waterford. Went home by the Quay from Waterford - Cahir this evening cause had to drop a friend to the bus station. Took 40 mins to get from Templars Hall to the Quay. unreal traffic.
                                                                        There's a new bridge in town.
                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Think ill hit the hay!

have to sleep in a childs single bed as mia is sick and in my bed. So hello cheap blue and yellow check mattress, gonna be a twisty turny night
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Think ill hit the hay!

have to sleep in a childs single bed as mia is sick and in my bed. So hello cheap blue and yellow check mattress, gonna be a twisty turny night
                                                                            Well, goodnight then I suppose.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Fun rail going on FTP if anyone interested. Down to final 2 tables in the $26 $22.5k KO 2x entry. Still have both entries left going. Bit weird playing like this. Hopefully get both to FT for a stack merge!
                                                                              It's all an illusion

Comment

What is the SN again something punt or something. Something.

Comment

What is the SN again something punt or something. Something.
                                                                                  NeonNutSac
                                                                                  It's all an illusion

Comment

That's the beauty of it

Seeing as it's December now it only makes sense to share this. Opinions are split. I think it's fantastic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFLaUL8NG9Y
                                                                                    Fuck me, Tom Kitt sings everywhere!
                                                                                    D15 CASINO, Mulhuddart Village (opp Blanchardstown shopping centre)

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                                                      Fun rail going on FTP if anyone interested. Down to final 2 tables in the $26 $22.5k KO 2x entry. Still have both entries left going. Bit weird playing like this. Hopefully get both to FT for a stack merge!
                                                                                      NeonNutsac? TID sir

Comment

TID cunt
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I forgot how good your railing prowess is CHD
                                                                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

Stones were supposed to have killed it last night.

Opr

Comment

I forgot how good your railing prowess is CHD
                                                                                              I'll get you into the final 3, then it is down to you.

No nicey nice deals now ya hear?

Comment

You got it coach!
                                                                                                It's all an illusion

Comment

w

You got it coach!
                                                                                                  best off luck

Comment

how sick were the 44

Comment

.......................sigh another random post!
                                                                                                      I seem to be very random these days.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

People actually ask for money off of randomers on FT? Baffling. And even more baffling that they think someone might give them money.

Comment

People actually ask for money off of randomers on FT? Baffling. And even more baffling that they think someone might give them money.
                                                                                                          Which person are you?

Comment

I can do 6 bucks...just please stop leaving the phone messages....wife looking at me weird...
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

KanyeCnaG. Not saying much at all.
                                                                                                              Enjoying your winding up of railtards no end though, wp sir.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                I can do 6 bucks...just please stop leaving the phone messages....wife looking at me weird...
                                                                                                                Make it 6.50 and we have a deal

Comment

Make it 6.50 and we have a deal
                                                                                                                  7...that's my final offer !
                                                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

how low baller am I?
                                                                                                                    I can't even railchat as I've no real money account lol
                                                                                                                    Sick hand with the flush

Comment

What should we go and see tonight.

Or

or

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

did you have 2 seats at FT?
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

No, gets 9th place and stacks merge

lol!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X