This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno, I think you're both mollycoddlers

Once a child is tucked up, doors locked and checked on regularly it's perfectly fine to leave them alone once you are nearby.

It's pretty much the same thing as tucking them into bed and going downstairs to watch a movie.

I hate mollycoddling.
    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Once a child is tucked up, doors locked and checked on regularly it's perfectly fine to leave them alone once you are nearby.

It's pretty much the same thing as tucking them into bed and going downstairs to watch a movie.

I hate mollycoddling.
      If they wanted a few gargles they were in the right country to bring kids with them and let them sleep in their prams/on chairs/etc. Its common practice abroad and warm enough for it. Fair enough if they were in Dublin, where all kids have to be out of pub by 9.

Got a good laugh out of mollycoddlers though, wp

Comment

I hate mollycoddling.
        when you have kids , you will understand. I know you and 100% know for a FACT that you would not do what they did every night!

I was in bed one night (many a night ) and Mia woke screaming either sick or nightmare , I was either in bed where she walked to first or I was either in the sitting room where I heard her , she was looking for reassurance and a hug from her mammy, those poor little kids had no chance.
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
          If they wanted a few gargles they were in the right country to bring kids with them and let them sleep in their prams/on chairs/etc. Its common practice abroad and warm enough for it. Fair enough if they were in Dublin, where all kids have to be out of pub by 9.

Got a good laugh out of mollycoddlers though, wp
          lol, I love that word.

Seriously though, just because it would've been fine to let the kids stay up late/sleep in prams or whatever doesn't mean it's unsafe to put them to bed. This billion to one shot excepted.

Comment

lol, I love that word.

Seriously though, just because it would've been fine to let the kids stay up late/sleep in prams or whatever doesn't mean it's unsafe to put them to bed. This billion to one shot excepted.
            100 zillion percent unacceptable!!!

and I can give you a zillion reasons why not
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Just got a beta invite for this android home launcher, it's so nice.

Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 15-10-13, 22:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                when you have kids , you will understand. I know you and 100% know for a FACT that you would not do what they did every night!

I was in bed one night (many a night ) and Mia woke screaming either sick or nightmare , I was either in bed where she walked to first or I was either in the sitting room where I heard her , she was looking for reassurance and a hug from her mammy, those poor little kids had no chance.
                Ah Michelle, will ye stop. 'Kids had no chance' lol, they weren't shipping them off to Auswitch.

They left them alone 50 yards away and were regularly checking on them, they were on a holiday, if a child woke up from a nightmare so what? Seriously, so what?

I think you're guilty of results based thinking here.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they did. (or what they said they did).

Comment

100 zillion percent unacceptable!!!

and I can give you a zillion reasons why not
                  Maybe just give me two or three, because the one or two you've so far given are silly.

Comment

Ah Michelle, will ye stop. 'Kids had no chance' lol, they weren't shipping them off to Auswitch.

They left them alone 50 yards away and were regularly checking on them, they were on a holiday, if a child woke up from a nightmare so what? Seriously, so what?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with what they did. (or what they said they did).
                    have you seen a child wake up from a nightmare or sick?
                    thats scary enough, but imagine wandering from room to room and nobody there to comfort you???

you are so wrong here!
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Their excuses were dirty nappies, rotten meat and fish that had been in the car at some stage, never left none of the above in my car ever! lol
                        Maybe not nappies and fish, but if the cadaver dogs got a whiff of your boot the dead cats would surely set them off something mental!!

Comment

Maybe just give me two or three, because the one or two you've so far given are silly.
                          not going to argue further as there is no point, my views as a mother are going to be completely different to yours .
                          Her sky-ness
                          © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

thats scary enough, but imagine wandering from room to room and nobody there to comfort you???

you are so wrong here!
                              Right, I'll exit this argument given I don't have children.

I just think mollycoddling is far more harmful to a child than any danger said mollycoddling is trying to protect them from.

Comment

not going to argue further as there is no point, my views as a mother are going to be completely different to yours .
                                Sorry Michelle, that reads pretty offensive, I didn't mean to be.

Comment

I have to agree with Michelle here. I worry about my little one far too much to leave her on her on. I've seen her wake up with nightmares and it takes 2 minutes to get her comforted and back to sleep if you catch her quickly. If you don't hear her straight away, it could take 30 mins to calm her after she's cried herself so hard and is soaked to the bone with sweat. I hate to think of her getting out of bed and wandering, playing with sockets, falling, twisting and cathing her arm/leg in the bed etc. We still leave the baby monitor on at night in her room and switched on in ours to hear her. We've left her alone once when we brought the monitor 20 yards to the lounge when we were staying in a hotel after getting the closest room to the bar. We've only started leaving the 2 older kids on their own. I'll never ever leaving the youngest alone in a place while i go for a few drinks. It's not worth it all imo
                                  Last edited by Flushdraw; 15-10-13, 22:50. Reason: 'ours' not 'hours' ffs

Comment

Definitely shouldn't have left the kids alone in the apartment, just like James Bolger's mother shouldn't have left him standing outside that shop. How are you even arguing otherwise, Lazare? Is what happened to those two kids not proof enough that it's irresponsible and that you have to protect against these freak occurrences?

Comment

Comment

We had a great time looking after ourselves as children, we were barely in the house let alone watched. Apparently I'd wander off and pick peas and bags loads of mushrooms, foraging for the family. Different life than these city folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          I have to agree with Michelle here. I worry about my little one far too much to leave her on her on. I've seen her wake up with nightmares and it takes 2 minutes to get her comforted and back to sleep if you catch her quickly. If you don't hear her straight away, it could take 30 mins to calm her after she's cried herself so hard and is soaked to the bone with sweat. I hate to think of her getting out of bed and wandering, playing with sockets, falling, twisting and cathing her arm/leg in the bed etc. We still leave the baby monitor on at night in her room and switched on in ours to hear her. We've left her alone once when we brought the monitor 20 yards to the lounge when we were staying in a hotel after getting the closest room to the bar. We've only started leaving the 2 older kids on their own. I'll never ever leaving the youngest alone in a place while i go for a few drinks. It's not worth it all imo
                                          how old were the twins at that time 1, 2? three babies imo in a room on their own? the route the parents took at the time was 100 meters away as far as I know? Also not sure but was the main door left unlocked for the other parents to check on them?
                                          Her sky-ness
                                          © 5starpool

Comment

gole

Comment

It could be argued that you saying that there's nothing wrong with leaving the children unattended is results based, as most of the time nothing bad will happen. Doesn't make it right though. There's nothing wrong with taking every measure you can to ensure your child's safety.

Comment

I miss ye cunts.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                  Definitely shouldn't have left the kids alone in the apartment, just like James Bolger's mother shouldn't have left him standing outside that shop.
                                                  I don't think its fair to suggest Bulger case is anyway similar.
                                                  He wasn't left alone outside a shop afaik. His mother was queuing/ordering at a counter, and he was abducted. She couldn't have looked away for long. I don't think any blame can be laid with the mother.
                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 15-10-13, 23:21.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                    I would say introduce the Libyan guy to The Rigger but if you did that the guys wife and kid would never hear from him again. He'd enjoy himself a lot more though.
                                                    Originally posted by carlop View Post
                                                    I'm doing a week's teaching in a language school in town and got talking to one of the students today after class. Unfortunately it wasn't any of the hot South Americans, but a Libyan guy inevitably called Mohammed.

The guy had been really enthusiastic in class, asking lots of questions and showing a real desire to learn. It turns out he has an exam in 6 months. If he gets over 6.5 he gets to stay in Ireland, do a Masters and bring his wife and kid over. If he fails, he has to go back to Libya.

I said if he worked hard he could certainly pass (although I actually have no idea how the exam is graded) but he said that grammar wasn't his problem. His problem was that he never had a chance to have an actual conversation in English. The poor guy will ask people the time at bus stops in an attempt to strike up a conversation. He goes to clothes shops asking about sizes because he wants to have a brief exchange in English. But he sadly told me that it never worked, and in the 6 months he has been here so far he hasn't made any friends.

What can we do to make Mohammed feel welcome? Is there any sort of group he could join? Although he obviously can't be too poor if he is in Ireland and paying for language classes, his story kind of affected me. I'm actually considering telling him that I'll meet up with him for a chat for an hour free of charge, but I'm sure I'd end up regretting it.
                                                    Get him to join the Gateshead community that is brewing. Libyalads love Gatesheed
                                                    I'll bring him to Deko, GAB can also come as there is plenty of room to stand, shoulder to shoulder with Dutch Hells angels.

Is he painfully shy? Awkward? Irish people are usually pretty chatty I thought, though maybe they give up quickly when it is with someone who has a poor grasp of the language.

There are conversational english exchanges is various locations across the city, notably the Ilac library. It'd be a good start imo.

If he in interested in lessons, pass him on to me. I recently completed training with NALA.
                                                    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                      Just got a beta invite for this android home launcher, it's so nice.

http://www.getaviate.com/
                                                      hook a brother up with an apk?
                                                      or will my (will be installed shortly) work?
                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                                                        Need to get an electric saw for cutting small logs for my Dad. Anyone have any recommendations? Looking at something along the lines of this http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decker...=electric+saws
                                                        I have one of these, I was amazed at the torque it had compared to a petrol one.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          I don't think its fair to suggest Bulger case is anyway similar.
                                                          He wasn't left alone outside a shop afaik. His mother was queuing/ordering at a counter, and he was abducted. She couldn't have looked away for long. I don't think any blame can be laid with the mother.
                                                          Oh right, from my understanding, she left him to wait outside the butchers while she went inside. Think his parents' marriage actually ended due to the father blaming her for for leaving him unattended. If I'm wrong though, I'll accept it's a totally different situation. My point still stands though that the McCanns should never have left their children alone in that apartment.

Comment

the-heisenberg-breaking-bad-cocktail
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The conjuring - meh

Comment

Man of Steel is pretty silly

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                  Oh right, from my understanding, she left him to wait outside the butchers while she went inside. Think his parents' marriage actually ended due to the father blaming her for for leaving him unattended. If I'm wrong though, I'll accept it's a totally different situation. My point still stands though that the McCanns should never have left their children alone in that apartment.
                                                                  It's been a while since I read about it, but it think she was in the supermarket and they lured him away. At the time it reminded me of wander around Dunnes bored out of my tree as a kid.
                                                                  Agree that the McCanns were in the wrong.

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                  Was about just about to post the daily special flavour from a Gelato place here;

HEISENBERG
                                                                  - blueberry yoghurt gelato with smashed crystallized violets.. The uncertainty is over.

Last edited by Mellor; 16-10-13, 00:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                    Needs to be served in a beaker and with crushed ice, not fucking cubes. Can't anyone pay any attention to fucking detail these days!?!

/SP

Comment

Oi! AJ

Are we 2nd seeds if Romania lose twice in the playoffs.

Kinda funny how this campaign has achieved something pretty fucking big if that is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                        Oi! AJ

Are we 2nd seeds if Romania lose twice in the playoffs.

Kinda funny how this campaign has achieved something pretty fucking big if that is the case.
                                                                        we are
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                          What a bizarre rant from Noel King. Straight forward question and he loses it
                                                                          Tbh I like his replies and don't think he ranted too much. Fuck the rte panel, they are old bitter cunts
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                            Guy paid his dues and is a free man. He has been dreaming of this day for 17 years and is entitled to look happy or any way he likes.

Who consumed the drugs he brought into the country?
                                                                            Poor people mostly.

you are so wrong here!
                                                                            Happens to me regularly in our house.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I have beetroot at home, never cooked with it before and think im going to make this tomorrow.

Salmon and beetroot tartare.

Any other ideas ?
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                I have beetroot at home, never cooked with it before and think im going to make this tomorrow.

Salmon and beetroot tartare.

Any other ideas ?
                                                                                Have you thought about fucking that disgusting crap in the bin and having a steak?
                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                  Have you thought about fucking that disgusting crap in the bin and having a steak?
                                                                                  The steak can be the main dish, this will just be a starter.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

FINALLY got my work visa for Canada. Two years from the day I enter.

Them canucks sure make ya jump through a few hoops.
                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                      Ah seriously MSN?
                                                                                      We got a letter in our door once (sent to all residents) about speeding in the estate. It was the most condascending piece of shit I ever read. Basically said if you didn't have children you wouldn't know where they would run out from and wouldn't appreciate how fast you were going

Comment

Right, I'll exit this argument given I don't have children.

I just think mollycoddling is far more harmful to a child than any danger said mollycoddling is trying to protect them from.
                                                                                        The ideal solution is to have one parent who believes in acceptable risks and one who doesn't. Thus I take the kids cycling without helmets, let the biggest kid sit int the front seat of the car etc. Mrs D doesn't.

This enables them to grow up with a healthy attitude of utter confusion.
                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                          The ideal solution is to have one parent who believes in acceptable risks and one who doesn't. Thus I take the kids cycling without helmets, let the biggest kid sit int the front seat of the car etc. Mrs D doesn't.

This enables them to grow up with a healthy attitude of utter confusion.
                                                                                          Don't tell Mom

Comment

Lazare I'm genuinely shocked at your commemts because you usually come accross as aa good fella. I would agree wiith Michelle's stance as would pretty much everyone I've discussed the case with over the years. Kidnapping may have been a long shot but the loss of trust between child and parent is a much more likely result of this scenario . So many things can go wrong that leave the children vulnerable or feelinuig unprotected.I thought your use of the word mollycoddling was a little ignorant and inappropriate

Comment

how old were the twins at that time 1, 2? three babies imo in a room on their own? the route the parents took at the time was 100 meters away as far as I know? Also not sure but was the main door left unlocked for the other parents to check on them?
                                                                                              Here you go..

1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO
                                                                                              2. Did they use any listening devices? NO
                                                                                              3. Did they leave three children under 4 alone while going out drinking? YES
                                                                                              4. Did they do this every night? YES
                                                                                              5. Did they,under British law,endanger Maddie? YES
                                                                                              6. In the UK is significant harm a form of child abuse? YES
                                                                                              7. Is significant harm used by the UK courts in child abuse cases? YES
                                                                                              8. Does leaving the children as they did qualify under these rules ? YES
                                                                                              9. Did Kate sit writing timelines instead of searching for Maddie? YES
                                                                                              10. Are the frequent checks by the Tapas group challenged by other witnesses? YES
                                                                                              11. Was the bedroom withing sight of where they sat? NO
                                                                                              12, Were they within earshot? NO
                                                                                              13. Did anyone other than Tanner see any abductor? NO
                                                                                              14. Has anyone come up with a credible abductor? NO
                                                                                              15. Is there any evidence of an abduction? NO
                                                                                              16. Were the shutters in the room tampered with? NO
                                                                                              17. Did Kate say the shutters were tampered with? YES
                                                                                              18. Did Kate change her story to saying the door was unlocked? YES
                                                                                              19. Was the door unlocked on any other night? NO
                                                                                              20. Is there any physical evidence at all of a break in? NO
                                                                                              21. Is there any physical evidence of another party being in the room? NO
                                                                                              23. Were the McCann's told not to inform the media? YES
                                                                                              24. Were they told it might harm the chances of finding Maddie alive? YES
                                                                                              25. Were the media informed by a McCann family member? YES
                                                                                              26. Were specially trained British dogs brought in to search the apartment ? YES
                                                                                              27. Did they find anything? YES
                                                                                              28. Have these dogs been successful in over 200 cases? YES
                                                                                              29. Do sniffer dogs lie? NO
                                                                                              30. Do the specially trained dogs get confused by other smells? NO
                                                                                              31. Did they find cadaver(dead body) scent in the apartment? YES
                                                                                              32. Did they find blood? YES
                                                                                              33. Did they find cadaver scent behind the sofa? YES
                                                                                              34. On the child's toy? YES
                                                                                              35. In a cupboard in the room? YES
                                                                                              36. Did they find cadaver scent on Kate's clothes? YES
                                                                                              37. Did Kate explain this by saying she had examined dead bodies before holiday? YES
                                                                                              38. Is there any record of her doing so? NO
                                                                                              39. Has anyone come forward to say they saw her doing so? NO
                                                                                              40. Was the hire car rented after Maddie disappeared ? YES
                                                                                              41. Were tests done on DNA found in the car? YES
                                                                                              42. Did the dogs alert to the hire car? YES
                                                                                              43. Is a billion to one odds that it may be someone else's DNA? YES
                                                                                              44. Were the doors and boot left open to get rid of the smell in the car? YES
                                                                                              45. Did the parents explain it away as rotting meat? YES
                                                                                              46. Smelling due to taking rubbish to the tip in the hire car? YES
                                                                                              47. Smelling due to dirty nappies in the hire car? YES
                                                                                              48. Smell due to sea bass in the hire car? YES
                                                                                              49. Did the parents say the dogs were wrong? YES
                                                                                              50. Do you need tons of excuses if the dogs are just plain wrong? NO
                                                                                              51. Have the dogs ever been wrong? NO
                                                                                              52. Did Kate & Gerry flee Portugal? YES
                                                                                              53. Did they hire extradition lawyers? YES
                                                                                              54. Did the McCann's hire libel lawyers to gag anyone with a different view? YES
                                                                                              55. Did the government lend spin doctor Clarence Mitchell to the parents? YES
                                                                                              56. Dio spin doctors twist the truth for a favourable outcome? YES
                                                                                              57. Are they paid to do this? YES
                                                                                              58. Did the McCann's set up a fund in order to search for Maddie? YES
                                                                                              59. Did they use the money donated for anything other than searching? YES
                                                                                              60. Do the parents have a media monitoring unit? YES
                                                                                              61. Are there internet trolls helping the parents to quash getting at the truth? YES
                                                                                              62. Have the Portuguese police been portrayed as incompetent? YES
                                                                                              63. Did they look at all aspects of the case? YES
                                                                                              64. Did they conclude any abduction took place? NO
                                                                                              65. Did they conclude that Maddie was dead and the parents responsible? YES
                                                                                              66. Are there two British investigations into Maddie being missing? YES
                                                                                              67. Are they investigating ALL aspects of the case? NO
                                                                                              68. Have they been told by the government to focus on abduction only? YES
                                                                                              69. Have they come up with any evidence of an abduction? NO
                                                                                              70. Have they come up with any credible suspects? NO
                                                                                              71. Have they questioned the tapas group or parents over the case? NO
                                                                                              72. Have the parents made millions from Maddie being missing? YES
                                                                                              73. Did Kate write a book mentioning torn genitalia that the twins might read? YES
                                                                                              74. Did Gerry have his wallet stolen at Waterloo station as he claimed? NO
                                                                                              75. Does the CCTV footage from that day bear out his claims? NO
                                                                                              76. Did the Portuguese police ask British government for medical records? YES
                                                                                              77. Were they handed over? NO
                                                                                              78. Did they ask for bank statements? YES
                                                                                              79. Were they handed over ? NO
                                                                                              80. Did they ask for mobile phone records? YES
                                                                                              81. Were they handed over? NO
                                                                                              82. Have the media printed the McCann version of events? YES
                                                                                              83. Are the media intimidated by threats of libel? YES
                                                                                              84. Have the parents admitted they are responsible for Maddie's disappearance? NO
                                                                                              85. Have the parents faced any criminal charges to date? NO
                                                                                              86. No charges for manslaughter? NO
                                                                                              87. For neglect? NO
                                                                                              88. Did the McCann's say they would take a polygraph(lie detector test) ? YES
                                                                                              89. Did the McCann "people" contact Don Cargill head of polygraph studies?YES
                                                                                              90. Did the McCann's tell the world they would take one to prove innocence? YES
                                                                                              91. Have they taken one in the 2'000+ days since saying they would? NO
                                                                                              92. Did the parents impose a list of conditions for taking one? YES
                                                                                              93. Did Don Cargill say the list was "impossible to satisfy"? YES
                                                                                              94. Did Don Cargill state "They had no intention of taking one"? YES
                                                                                              95. Did Clarence Mitchell say they were innocent and did not need to do one? YES
                                                                                              96. IS Amaral on trial because he wrote a book stating the facts of the case? YES
                                                                                              97. Is it a proper account of the police investigation ? YES
                                                                                              98. Have the McCann's fought desperately to have this book banned? YES
                                                                                              99. Is it banned? NO
                                                                                              100. Is maddie missing because of the actions of the parents? YES

Comment

How does having an opinion on child rearing that differs to yours or MSN make him not "a good fella"?
                                                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                  This rain is really trying to scupper my planned walking tour of Dublin!
                                                                                                  It is going to dry up between 12 and 1 and if you can dodge the odd shower it should be ok after that.
                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Babies and toddlers should never ever wake up and not be able to find a carer where they expect to find them.
                                                                                                    Anyone who ever, in any circumstances, leaves small children alone to go drinking are not a fit parent and should have their children taken into care.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                        Eek. Anyone got FDs phone number? Maybe text him to let him know that a Daily Mail reading housewife has hacked his account.

@FakeFD any thoughts on whether Diana was murdered?
                                                                                                        Haha i just saw that on FB this morning! Yep, Diana was murdered btw

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            hook a brother up with an apk?
                                                                                                            or will my (will be installed shortly) work?
                                                                                                            I'd be interested in trying the apk too if there is going to be a delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                              How does having an opinion on child rearing that differs to yours or MSN make him not "a good fella"?
                                                                                                              I've bailed from the argument.

I'll jump back in when I have a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                This rain is really trying to scupper my planned walking tour of Dublin!
                                                                                                                Get your wet gear on and get out there. The beauty of doing it today is you'll have the place to yourself.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                  Get your wet gear on and get out there. The beauty of doing it today is you'll have the place to yourself.
                                                                                                                  Ah Olly...imagine how miserable you'd be. Walking around with a sore back, in awful weather. If your socks got wet youd be odds on for a "Falling Down" moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                                    Here you go..

1. Did they use the babysitting service provided? NO
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                                    .

Good list FD. As someone who doesn't have kids, and doesn't give a fuck about this case or the media obsession with it, that's an interesting list of points of information for the completely uninformed.
                                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

101. GFYL

Comment

Ah Olly...imagine how miserable you'd be. Walking around with a sore back, in awful weather. If your socks got wet youd be odds on for a "Falling Down" moment.

I fucking love walking in the rain. But I do have all the right gear and always pack a change of clothes for afterwards.

Get a good rainy hike in around the city GAB and then book yourself in for a nice steam and a massage somewhere afterwards. Bliss.

Comment

i am not saying he is not a good fella , what i am trying to say is you love a child so much that you think about them all the time , especially a small child. Someone without kids hasnt experienced this .
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X