X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oleras View Post
    7...that's my final offer !
    7?! Well that's just too good to refuse!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      I'll get you into the final 3, then it is down to you.

No nicey nice deals now ya hear?

Comment

No, gets 9th place and stacks merge

lol!
        was thinking
        airport, lol

Comment

ul nice little score all the same
          airport, lol

Comment

ul dude

horrible hand, no idea what he was at calling that Q10 preflop
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Meh, fun while it lasted. Cheers for the rail lads!

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              ul dude

horrible hand, no idea what he was at calling that Q10 preflop
              Think he just hadn't much of a clue how to play v us and got desperate.
              It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                Meh, fun while it lasted. Cheers for the rail lads!
                not to shabby well done

Comment

Finally got one of them to rap.

Comment

Oh2BeAGooner (Observer): Chilling on the rail with CHD for abit of craic, Im rapping for a few bucks whilst he roots on Nutsac. Lexy stop begging you wee $hit, still laughing at CHD tilting that dirty brit. CHD says hes in the IRA, No doubtHe made the black and tans run away.

Oh2BeAGooner (Observer): CHD and Nutsac will be shagging @#$!$es, hopfully i'll be the same if i can turn my rags to riches.

Funny what people will do for $4

Comment

Ul 72over, esp with the 33s in that spot. Still, nice score all the same!

Comment

that dude took it down in the end
                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

i give up trying to sleep have to be up in an hour and a half now whats the point
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                            Playing the ipops #4 at the moment. 5 players on the table are literally using full time every hand. So annoying!
                            finaltablements cmooooon

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                              finaltablements cmooooon
                              sn?
                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                sn?
                                sh0rtstackninj4 ... the shortstack

Comment

easy payjump there then
                                  airport, lol

Comment

ugh unlucky split there ffs
                                    airport, lol

Comment

boom!
                                      airport, lol

Comment

lol at the rail,argument is going HU4ROLZ
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Def time for bed when ya start challenging rejects to hu. Hurry up n get it won B. NH there! 2/4

edit: and again! 2/3! $10k locked up. GOGOGOOOOOOOOOo

reedit: He takes out 3 in a row! HU even enough stacks, Brian with slight lead. 1st $18.2k, 2nd $13.2
                                          It's all an illusion

Comment

wow short stack to chiplead
                                            airport, lol

Comment

lol that was you!
                                              airport, lol

Comment

ul mate brilliant score congrats
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Thanks for rail lads, dissapointing to lose heads up but by far my biggest ever cash so delighted with it!

Comment

suppose ill go to work then
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

going to bed night

Comment

got Harolded to go out 11th in the SE last night.

welcome to my life.
                                                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Not bringing the nexus to work today may be my biggest career mistake to date
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Australia bans branding on cigarette packaging

Wonder how long it will be before they bring same ruling here

Thankfully I've quit
                                                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                            http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Brilliant result Brian-huge congrats! You have pwned me hard in a few spots-struck me as a guy who plays very well even I probably did launch a tirade of chat abuse!

Wp again man-keep it lit!

Comment

Hitch, you shuld study the spending habits of women who have undergone a crash course in D4-ification.

Comment

also, lol. Conservative Friends of Russia.
                                                                  Russian embassy staff instructed to deepen 'co-operation' with troubled Conservative Friends of Russia

Comment

No wonder he looks so chuffed (very mildly nsfw)

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                                                                      Australia bans branding on cigarette packaging

Wonder how long it will be before they bring same ruling here

Thankfully I've quit
                                                                      The article says from Dec 1st, but they been on sale for a while here.
                                                                      Maybe NSW was rolled it out early for testing. Or maybe certain manufacturers changed over early to try achieve brand association with the controlled look.

They do look disgusting sitting on the pub table.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Got one this evening. Bloke in PC World tried to sell me AV stuff for an android tablet...i aint no you but even i know that was BS, in fairness to him though he got as far as " you have a 12 month warrenty but WHEN it gets a virus you are not covered...." Just the tablet please says I...he didnt push it, wife all doe eyed asks him about cases..."the look" kinda sorted her....thats what tinternet is for says I.

I bought and cancelled both the 7 and 10 samsung tab2's on amazon. 10 just on size, its for my youngfellow and he has a netbook so has a 10 inch screen, this would be for the jacks etc ( and me on the couch...lol) going by reviews both here and online, nexus came out on top.

Have to say though, there was a HD vid on the 10"tab2...those colours were bright ! Looked way better than the nexus...
                                                                        If you're looking for a case I bought this one in black very good case.
                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Is there any thread tags that chd or rigger are not responsible for?
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                            Another solution to no LOF

Egyptian channel ADMCsports screens all EPL games (English and Arabic option) and has a season pass available. Problem is you need to be in Egypt to sign up. Workaround below

Sign up to VPN Overplay (https://www.overplay.net/)
                                                                            Connect to Egyptian VPN and sign up for ADMC season pass
                                                                            Watch games via your own BB connection using Overplays smatDNS service

Costs
                                                                            ADMC season pass is €27 for the season
                                                                            Overplay costs €8 a month, however you only need the full overplay service for the initial sign up, you can then downgrade to just smartDNS which is about €3.80 a month

Pretty simple to do but how to guide http://www.watchadmc.com/howto.pdf

Beauty is the streams are fully legal so no danger of being shut down, also the smartDNS means accessing iplayer, US netflix etc etc is a doddle
                                                                            Chelsea Wham stream just started on ADMC, fantastic quality

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                              Is there any thread tags that chd or rigger are not responsible for?
                                                                              Pm Icky for more info.
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Goal Goal Goal.

Comment

There's only one n in my name
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

yes.

Comment

here's a stream that is good and you don't pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                        Chelsea Wham stream just started on ADMC, fantastic quality
                                                                                        It's so sick the amount of games other countries show, in Oz I think they show every single game every week unless there is a huge amount of games on at the same time. 3pms on Saturday they show 5-6 games which is basically them all. Pity they are on at such shit times though.

Comment

have a bang on that.

Comment

Jolly's getting spanked left right and center, bookies do love Saturday's.

Comment

While we're on the subject of copyright infringement, 101greatgoals.com's coverage of football, both live and afterwards, is the best available. If only it was legal.
                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the Madrid derby tonight. I shouldn't, because inevitably Real will win as they always do, but the buzz around the city is infectious and at least under Simeone Atleti won't rollover like they usually do.

Unfortunately I can't really see Atleti winning tonight. They have become an efficient, ruthless team that puts away any inferior opposition, but with the exception of an under-prepared and unmotivated Chelsea in the Super Cup, they still haven't beaten a team that would be generally considered to be superior. Madrid just have too many quality players and I think Ronaldo might well end his mini-drought with a couple tonight.

The build-up is great fun, especially for Atleti fans as this is by some margin their biggest game of the season. The day before is when hope has fully morphed into belief, as seen by the 21,000 fans who turned up for an open training session this morning in the Calderon. By kick-off fans are convinced that this is the year they finally beat those posh, elitist, royalist cunts. By full-time, every Atleti fan vows never to let himself get his hopes up ever again.

I saw a preview of the game and they were showing some of the best banners from the last few derbies. This one is definitely my favourite. It's from 2010 when Atleti won the Europa League and the Super Cup and Real Madrid won fuck all. The Spanish for cup or trophy is 'Copa,' which is also the word for a spirit with mixer (most typically Rum and Coke). The translation is 'You'd better drive, I've had two more 'Copas' than you.'

Comment

How was that goal given. He was actually surfing the guys back as it crossed the line.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                    How was that goal given. He was actually surfing the guys back as it crossed the line.
                                                                                                    It is ridiculous.

Comment

Ashley Cole is the best player ever at goal line clearances.

Comment

Robbed by refs again.

They really are cunts.

Comment

Pick that out Cech

Comment

lol Chelsea, lol Rafa, lol CHD

Comment

Fuck off back to Liverpool to fawn over your waxy champions league victory you prick Benitez.

Comment

end of Season's Greetings, Chelsea FC.

Comment

Cech really poor for last 2 goals

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                    Cech really poor for last 2 goals
                                                                                                                    Wat.

Nothing to do with Cech.

Diame scored a good goal, Ivan in the way.

Cole put Cech in that position. He did nothing wrong.

Comment

Stay in Chelsea to fawn over their waxy champions league victory you prick Benitez.
                                                                                                                      FYP

Comment

rafa rafael, rafa rafael, rafa rafael, rafael thelolbots

Comment

Wat.

Nothing to do with Cech.

Diame scored a good goal, Ivan in the way.

Cole put Cech in that position. He did nothing wrong.
                                                                                                                          Diame's goal was vvv close to Cech (he got a toe to it) - pretty sure he should have kept it out. I might be too harsh on him for third ... he just palmed a weak shot back into the centre of the goal, but there might not have been much else he could have done

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X