• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downtowns mate Flush Enitiy also an ipber 1/7 in 215rebuy

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
      that was funny to rail.. your man was trashtalking flushentity and saying he runs too good and is lucky. They reply back and forth a few times, F_E just saying are your for real...grow you and not trash talking back.
      F_E coolers stacks him and replies "welcome to the big leagues"

PokerStars Hand #84035835849: Tournament #591020019, $200+$15 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXI (2500/5000) - 2012/07/30 4:49:23 WET [2012/07/29 23:49:23 ET]
      Table '591020019 12' 9-max Seat #5 is the button
      Seat 5: RomeOpro (249627 in chips)
      Seat 6: BrynKenney (129760 in chips)
      Seat 7: Flush_Entity (329653 in chips)
      Seat 9: OlazabalJuan (102960 in chips)
      RomeOpro: posts the ante 500
      BrynKenney: posts the ante 500
      Flush_Entity: posts the ante 500
      OlazabalJuan: posts the ante 500
      BrynKenney: posts small blind 2500
      Flush_Entity: posts big blind 5000
      *** HOLE CARDS ***
      Flush_Entity said, "look at u hitting everything as usual, 6 on the flop"
      RomeOpro said, "its kinda one of most famous theme's"
      OlazabalJuan: folds
      RomeOpro said, "about flush entity run on PS"
      RomeOpro: raises 5000 to 10000
      BrynKenney: folds
      Flush_Entity: calls 5000
      *** FLOP *** [9h 4c As]
      Flush_Entity: checks
      RomeOpro: bets 10800
      Flush_Entity: raises 13850 to 24650
      RomeOpro: calls 13850
      *** TURN *** [9h 4c As] [6d]
      RomeOpro: bets 26800
      Flush_Entity: raises 29700 to 56500
      RomeOpro: calls 29700
      *** RIVER *** [9h 4c As 6d] [Ts]
      RomeOpro: bets 38800
      Flush_Entity: raises 199203 to 238003 and is all-in
      RomeOpro: calls 119177 and is all-in
      Uncalled bet (80026) returned to Flush_Entity
      *** SHOW DOWN ***
      Flush_Entity: shows [Ac 9d] (two pair, Aces and Nines)
      RomeOpro: shows [6c Ad] (two pair, Aces and Sixes)
      Flush_Entity said, "welcome to the big leagues"
      Flush_Entity collected 502754 from pot
      RomeOpro finished the tournament in 4th place and received $6604.50.
      *** SUMMARY ***
      Total pot 502754 | Rake 0
      Board [9h 4c As 6d Ts]
      Seat 5: RomeOpro (button) showed [6c Ad] and lost with two pair, Aces and Sixes
      Seat 6: BrynKenney (small blind) folded before Flop
      Seat 7: Flush_Entity (big blind) showed [Ac 9d] and won (502754) with two pair, Aces and Nines
      Seat 9: OlazabalJuan folded before Flop (didn't bet)

he tanked down 2mins. It was a pure cooler though to turn your kicker aces up.

Comment

^1/3 now with a monster CL after pulling off the treble CR post flop vs the 2nd stack and getting paid in full. Line Us 9/17 in the $500 and Jossel 9/11 in the 2nd Chance. I'm beat and railed out of it. GL to y'all!
        It's all an illusion

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
          if i could find/catch a cranefly (daddy longlegs) tonight i would pluck its legs off, having potential and losing $6.50 on night has that effect on me
          The big freeze 3 years ago killed most of the larvae off(leatherbacks) as far as i remember.

Kinda remember having this chat with SP late last summer how few were around, same this year.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

People,

enter the alphabet sheep today I want to start it tomorrow.

Comment

My friends Dad owns this restaurant, food is delish. Helped him out there a few times.

Did you get the teppanyaki?
              No we didn't. I didn't organise it and the place was really busy when we got in. I was happy enough with the normal 4 course menu though. We were downstairs in the place.

Comment

They a rally in Cavan for Sean Quinn in Cavan last night... A few thousand showed up. Surely the worst cause for a rally in Ireland ever?

Comment

Handball is such a tactically boring sport. Defense plays super deep while attacking team just throw sideway passes until someslght space is opened.
                  Doubt there is a zonal marking equivalent for that sport.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                    They a rally in Cavan for Sean Quinn in Cavan last night... A few thousand showed up. Surely the worst cause for a rally in Ireland ever?
                    I'd say a fair number hearing about a rally in Cavan were expecting motor racing.
                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                      The big freeze 3 years ago killed most of the larvae off(leatherbacks) as far as i remember.

Kinda remember having this chat with SP late last summer how few were around, same this year.
                      You'd have expected them to recover over last winter, its a bit early for the mass of them yet.

I noticed the other evening that I drove home the whole way from Roscommon without once having to wash insects from my windscreen. Still too cold and wet for them.
                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Beach volleyball really doesn't feel like it should be an Olympic sport. Pretty enjoyable tbohgh. Kinda get the feeling the standard isn't great. Probably all just volleyball players who weren't good enough for the proper team.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                          Season 3 of Southland was brilliant. Onto the next season so
                          Glad to see you are liking it, kinda of an under the radar show spread the good word Mr Ghostface.

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                          Just watched American Reunion... Most entertaining film I've seen in ages.. So funny! Definitely up there with the first one.

Was gonna type movie there instead of film, but it's getting underlined by the spellchecker.. Is movie not a word or something? Spellchecker apparently also not a word.

Time for Breaking Bad in an hour.. Whoop whoop! Great Sunday evening, despite getting rogered senseless in poker!
                          I've been getting the spellchecker on movie also for the past couple weeks very strange, depending on what browser you use I know in Chrome you can add it to the dictionary and it will stop happening.
                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Great breaststroke leg by McMahon

Comment

Meh, she didn't qualify. Meanwhile that Chinese 16 year old finished 1.6 seconds ahead of 2nd fastest time...

Comment

Judo stream in hd from rte. 3 day eventing to come. Bliss on a Monday.
                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

So, the Times tells me a crowd in excess of 3k turned out at a rally in support of Sean Quinn. What the fuck is wrong with people?
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                    So, the Times tells me a crowd in excess of 3k turned out at a rally in support of Sean Quinn. What the fuck is wrong with people?
                                    This is how Irish people think

THE, SAVAGE, EYE, SERIES, 'POLITICS', 'DAVID, MCSAVAGE', 'RTE', 'COMEDY', 'SKETCH'

please see Declan Kidney's achievements in 2009 clouding his past 3 years for further information.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                      please see Declan Kidney's achievements in 2009 clouding his past 3 years for further information.
                                      Good job, good effort. Super relevant analogy
                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Anyone know where i'd get one of these wireless numberpads? Trying to find a less expensive one. Cheers

Comment

nothing starts an IPB war like a Declan Kidney comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                            nothing starts an IPB war like a Declan Kidney comment.
                                            rugby is my politics.

LL is the left to my right. We need balance. Who wishes to be the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              rugby is my politics.

LL is the left to my right. We need balance. Who wishes to be the middle?
                                              I think Declan Kidney's refreshing of the squad in the last 4 years doesn't go too far enough.

Have at it.

Comment

Allez les bleu ringing out around the judo venue. Hot French blondie kicking Aussie butt.
                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Quinn's level of delusion in the radio interviews he's doing is quite staggering.

His line amounts to 'Yea we moved all the money and assets out of reach of Anglo because y'know we'd built them up and even though we'd signed guarantees Seanie and dem sharp suited feckers in Dublin codded us so we think it was ok to steal those assets from you taxpayers'
                                                  And on the salaries they are looking for 'Ah shure these kids were making 10 Million a week a few years ago so what harm is there in allowing them a few grand a week now'

GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                    Quinn's level of delusion in the radio interviews he's doing is quite staggering.

His line amounts to 'Yea we moved all the money and assets out of reach of Anglo because y'know we'd built them up and even though we'd signed guarantees Seanie and dem sharp suited feckers in Dublin codded us so we think it was ok to steal those assets from you taxpayers'
                                                    And on the salaries they are looking for 'Ah shure these kids were making 10 Million a week a few years ago so what harm is there in allowing them a few grand a week now'

GTFO
                                                    It reminds me of the P Flynn late late interview. Give him enough rope and even his most ardent supporters won't be able to defend him.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                      Irish people have a history of supporting well known individuals when they get in trouble even if that trouble had some arguably damaging effect against the State [i.e. Irish people] - Michael Lowry being the obvious and repeated example.

Personally, I blame the GAA and to a lesser extent the Catholic Church. Most basic support unit across the country is the Parish team - doesn't matter how good or bad they are, how much they foul etc... we're brought up from an early stage to shout from them regardless. Same concept transfers from parish team to county team.

On religion, most of us in Ireland are baptized without our knowledge and consent at an early stage, we're kicked through the various sacraments when we're not wise enough to know what we're doing, but by default, for the rest of our lives, we'll fill in census forms describing ourselves as 'Catholics' even if we never go to Mass. The only time it really seems to become important again is either a death in the family or ones own death.

On a third leg, in traditional politics, certainly up to the last 15/10 years or so, people tended to vote the same way as their parents - so political parties could 'mark' registers as 'safe houses' for the party etc etc

If you look at those three things, which combined have huge cultural relevance, they tell, I think, that we're not inclined to objectively analyse anything, and even if we did or could, we still may not take action against it.

TL;etc etc We're like sheep in some ways. Three thousand people in Cavan was probably a very low turnout in the circumstances {and I think was about 7k lower than the last rally held for him around the time Quinn Insurance was being put under Regulatory Control].

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        Anyone know where i'd get one of these wireless numberpads? Trying to find a less expensive one. Cheers

http://www.squidoo.com/bluetooth-numeric-keypads
                                                        I got that logitech one, it's pretty awesome. It's operated via a little tiny USB yoke which is dead handy to leave inside the laptop. I already had the logitech M570 mouse which I would also strongly recommend. So when I got the keypad, I just synced it to the same USB receiver as the mouse rather than use up another USB port.

Mouse:

Number pad:
                                                        . .

Comment

What an absolutely incredible episode of Breaking Bad, new season is going from strength to strength so far & long may it continue!

Comment

Someone just needs to tell him the party is over and has been for 10 years now.

Clearly he is being advised that he can keep some amount of his cash and does not realise that his personal guaranteeing mean he now owns and has a right to nothing.

I don't like this unpleasant business getting drawn out if truth be told and would rather they just put this down as obstruction of justice and fraud. Clear facts are there just bang the case through and put him in jail (not the nice part) and the rest of his lying family.

Case will be costing a fortune each day it drags out and yes shame to see someone fall so far but he was not a genius businessman\cute cavan whore with a nose as we had been lead to believe but actually quite the opposite and thick with a good work ethic and should have stuck to making cement.

Comment

Originally posted by 72over View Post
                                                              This is all I could find earlier. Pretty sure he doesn't post here. Up a chunk on stars from a load of HU SnG's. Few nice scores from mtts to boot.
                                                              He has posted here in the past.

I'd be friendly enough with him, he plays alot of live games in Galway aswell. Very nice fella.

Comment

Just caught the end of the opening 49er (Skiff) race.

Ireland with a very encouraging 4th. (19 entrants)

Watch it here, next race in about 20 mins at 1.pm

Last edited by 40something; 30-07-12, 11:40.
                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post

Watch it here, next race in about 20 mins

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/
                                                                  Thanks rte stream is a bit prone to falling over.

Comment

just hit the wall on a 40km cycle - the last 5km were absolute hell. Just feel like sleeping now

Comment

Loving the olympics, was randomly watching the womens 100mtr breastroke heats yesterday morning and the lithuanian girl Ruta Meilutyte swam 1:05.21 in her semi which turned out to be 1/2 a second faster than the clear fav at the time Soni from the u.s.

Chucked 20 lids on Meiltutyte @ 6/1 before the other semi was complete based purely on the commentators saying it was unprecedented..in to 8/15 now with the final on tonight at 8:15.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                        What an absolutely incredible episode of Breaking Bad, new season is going from strength to strength so far & long may it continue!
                                                                        Thought it was the weakest episode so far this series, but the cooking scene was really nicely done.

Anyway next week is Rian Johnson directing so you know it's gonna step up.

Comment

weird fall for Michael Ryan in 3 day event, horse just seemed to 'just not try'

Comment

Comment

Enough with the spoilers, as slight as they may be!

Comment

If anyone has a gaming mouse they want to sell let me know by pm.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                  weird fall for Michael Ryan in 3 day event, horse just seemed to 'just not try'

Only saw it the once but looked like he slowed him down a few strides to settle him into it, horse was tired(2nd last jump afaik) an couldn't pop it.

Comment

Analise Murphy leads in race 1 of womens Laser..

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                      Thought it was the weakest episode so far this series, but the cooking scene was really nicely done.

Anyway next week is Rian Johnson directing so you know it's gonna step up.
                                                                                      Had to Google that dude you mentioned, looking forward to it so.

As for the episode, anybody that hasn't seen the episode do not quote this post because you will see what is written.

SPOILER
                                                                                      Can't believe you didn't dig it, starts off so well and then just builds and builds, Mike is badass in it/Saul Skinny Pete & Badger/location scouting/the new plan/Landry from FNL/"should we take a vote? why?"/Jesse & Walt being mates/Brock/cooking scene was magnificent and the drug imagery was spectacular/Skylar kinda annoyed me but was pretty good/scarface!!!/cutting up the money

The episode was just so money

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post

Watch it here, next race in about 20 mins at 1.pm

http://www.eurovisionsports.tv/london2012/
                                                                                        An 8th in the second race leaves them 6th overall after day 1.

These guys could be good enough ........
                                                                                        One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                          Espy made a horlicks of the mens 1st race, out of 40+ boats he only had a couple behind him

EDIT: Murphy won her first race

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                            And she wins! Fanstastic start

The 49er team finish 8th in race 2, after making up 4 more places in the last downwind of the race. They are ranked 6th overall after todays 2 races

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                              Enough with the spoilers, as slight as they may be!
                                                                                              This, no discussion, no comments, no one even think about Breaking Bad till I have watched it later!!!!
                                                                                              Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                              I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                              None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                                                                                                This, no discussion, no comments, no one even think about Breaking Bad till I have watched it later!!!!
                                                                                                and no discussions of season 4 either until I've seen it..

Comment

@Td i thought it had alot of win aswel

Bb spoiler
                                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                                  The whole scene where mike was briefing the pest control guys was class.. If you want to address these men they go by the name of yes sir and no sir .. Gotta love mike

I never seen such an intense bite of an apple when you could see walt boiling up over sykar

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Had to Google that dude you mentioned, looking forward to it so.

As for the episode, anybody that hasn't seen the episode do not quote this post because you will see what is written.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Can't believe you didn't dig it, starts off so well and then just builds and builds, Mike is badass in it/Saul Skinny Pete & Badger/location scouting/the new plan/Landry from FNL/"should we take a vote? why?"/Jesse & Walt being mates/Brock/cooking scene was magnificent and the drug imagery was spectacular/Skylar kinda annoyed me but was pretty good/scarface!!!/cutting up the money

The episode was just so money
                                                                                                    Rian Johnson is the man (Brick, The Brothers Bloom etc) , he did The Fly episode too.

SPOILER
                                                                                                    Ah yeah I probably sounded a bit overly critical, it was a decent episode but not a great episode like the 1st two. Not sure about the idea of cooking in the different houses, seems way too risky and out of line with Walt's previous demands about cooking. Skylar is the worst character on the show and the Scarface foreshadowing seemed really strange/bad and way too obvious but hopefully Gilligan will flip it in some way.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                                                      I got that logitech one, it's pretty awesome. It's operated via a little tiny USB yoke which is dead handy to leave inside the laptop. I already had the logitech M570 mouse which I would also strongly recommend. So when I got the keypad, I just synced it to the same USB receiver as the mouse rather than use up another USB port.

Mouse:

Number pad:
                                                                                                      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-N30...3646678&sr=8-1
                                                                                                      Cheers Cat.

No sure about the Logitech mouse. I'm not mad about the trackball. I already have a HP Wireless mouse but the thought of being able to sync them toegther and only use 1 USB port sounds good. Will see if there's something else i like and maybe look at getting both. Thanks
                                                                                                      Last edited by Flushdraw; 30-07-12, 12:48.

Comment

Sailing is a horrific spectators sport, down there with dressage ( and I like horses) in the least watchable category!
                                                                                                        Profit before people.

Comment

Cheers Cat.

No sure about the Logitech mouse. I'm not mad about the trackball. I already have a HP Wireless mouse but the thought of being able to sync them toegther and only use 1 USB port sounds good. Will see if there's something else i like and maybe look at getting both. Thanks
                                                                                                          why do you want it? I can get prices too lol..
                                                                                                          Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 30-07-12, 12:55.

Comment

Can't think of a sport where home advantage would be as big an advantage as this cross country equestrian. There's massive varience to the set up of these courses so having access to practice this course for the last few months is just a monumental edge.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                              Sailing is a horrific spectators sport, down there with dressage ( and I like horses) in the least watchable category!
                                                                                                              Ah it depends on your level of knowledge coming into it. I've been stuck on the judo for the last 3 hours. Thank fuck they took a break before the semis!! Two mats going simultaneously and one match after another with it playing down to the final all on the one day really makes it addictive viewing. Looking forward to the big boys and girls on Thursday and Friday.

I use the Olympics app to get height and age details of the players and with mics on the coaches you don't even need commentary on the stream. French hottie Autumne to do the business later I reckon and the Russian man.

Comment

Originally posted by Laois Hammer View Post
                                                                                                                @Td i thought it had alot of win aswel

Bb spoiler
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                The whole scene where mike was briefing the pest control guys was class.. If you want to address these men they go by the name of yes sir and no sir .. Gotta love mike

I never seen such an intense bite of an apple when you could see walt boiling up over sykar
                                                                                                                True that.

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                                                Rian Johnson is the man (Brick, The Brothers Bloom etc) , he did The Fly episode too.

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Ah yeah I probably sounded a bit overly critical, it was a decent episode but not a great episode like the 1st two. Not sure about the idea of cooking in the different houses, seems way too risky and out of line with Walt's previous demands about cooking. Skylar is the worst character on the show and the Scarface foreshadowing seemed really strange/bad and way too obvious but hopefully Gilligan will flip it in some way.
                                                                                                                Have seen Brick and thought it was very good haven't seen The Brothers Bloom will give it a shot if you think it's decent?

Comment

Cheers Cat.

I really like the whole trackball thing, & actually bought 2 of these recently, one for each of my laptops. Once of them actually replaced a wired trackball mouse I'd had for years, but I get that they're not for everyone.

Afaik any logitech wireless mouse (certainly their recent models) can also be synced to the same USB receiver. so I'm sure you'd easily get a conventional style wireless mouse to do the job for you.
                                                                                                                  .
                                                                                                                  . .

Comment

2nd race in the Radial has started Annalise 2nd after the first mark

Comment

The new layout of boards.ie is unpleasing on the eye. Can't hack more than a minute on it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                        The new layout of boards.ie is unpleasing on the eye. Can't hack more than a minute on it
                                                                                                                        I reverted back to the old look immediately

Comment

I'm not a fan either, I like the breadcrumb trail staying on the top of the page, but the rest is annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X