This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneers of Electronica.

Afro-Left by Leftfield, from the album Leftism (1995)

Comment

BingaBinga Jiggaman

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Nice little run in the pokers too Kev to keep you interested while you finished a few bottles

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
              Nice little run in the pokers too Kev to keep you interested while you finished a few bottles
              Only thing keeping me awake

Keeps me having just one more as well

I gotta be up for some olympics at 9am gawdammiit

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 28-07-12, 02:01.
                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Only thing keeping me awake

Keeps me having just one more as well

I gotta be up for some olympics at 9am gawdammiit
                  I was railing because a mate was on the FT with you, and I was down to 14 in the doublestack. Managed to fall asleep and wake up 20 mins later on the FT with 1.5 big blinds Recovered myself a little and trying to bink.

Nice run, shame you didn't flip better

Comment

Ah well, twas all goin well till fuckin FD BBV'ed me.

Least I gets to bed now and a bronze medal will do for the night I guess

Comment

Holy shit that was good.

EDIT: Just saw there that it's off the Greatest Hits album. I only have Homework and Discovery.

Must dl Greatest Hits.
                      Last edited by TheJiggaman; 28-07-12, 02:21.

Comment

McDonalds at... Manor Street??? In Waterford

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                          ~Camilla's reaction behind him is funny.

Crisis averted?

Originally posted by youtube
                          This is Walther Tröger, an 83 year old man who once was the president of the National Olympic Committee for Germany and member of the International Olympic Committee.
                          During the 1972 olympics he took part in the negotiations with the terrorists who later killed Israeli athlets.
                          Tröger is definitely no Nazi. He is an old man with stiff joints who tries to wave like the athlets do.
                          Thank you Britain for once again putting us Germans into the Nazi corner. Thank you very much.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

he took part in the negotiations with the terrorists who later killed Israeli athlets
                            Obv a secret Nazi insider double agent at the time...WW has thought me many things over the last week with regard to people.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

ruh roh

Peter Schiff talks about his most recent book, THE REAL CRASH (http://bit.ly/KSP38b), and asserts the major financial crisis that he predicted in 2007 has ye...

Comment

Missed my night shift

glad I'm the boss.

Lottie seemed to do ok.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                  Missed my night shift

glad I'm the boss.

Lottie seemed to do ok.
                                  heh.

Comment

Hi kids.
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

You know you spend too much time on IPB when you click into this thread fully expecting to find 'the best' roast recipe.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                        You know you spend too much time on IPB when you click into this thread fully expecting to find 'the best' roast recipe.
                                        We should have a roast thread.

But, in the comedy central way.

Go down the well or go on the spit.

Will go on spit first.

Comment

We should have a roast thread.

But, in the comedy central way.

Go down the well or go on the spit.

Will go on spit first.
                                          Also I've had 3 pm's for my sheep game. Will leave open til Mon night,I put effort in you cunts.

Comment

Also I've had 3 pm's for my sheep game. Will leave open til Mon night,I put effort in you cunts.
                                            well done

Comment

I've modded ww and now I'm doing a sheep game.

Giving back to the community.

You never do that.

That means CHD>Lottie.

Embarrassing.

Comment

I've modded ww and now I'm doing a sheep game.

Giving back to the community.

You never do that.

That means CHD>Lottie.

Embarrassing.
                                                Don't be overly embarrassed.

Comment

Don't be overly embarrassed.
                                                  Now you are talking to yourself, you ok?

Comment

You know you've been dragged into degeneration by hitchhiker when you expect it to be a different roast indeed.
                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

"A possible betting scandal has broken within Team Ireland"

Comment

Up first thing Saturday morning with a cracking hangover to watch Archery and Badminton, wtf like

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post

http://www.rte.ie/sport/olympics/201...-team-ireland/
                                                          The bets, at 12/1, yielded a dividend of €3,626
                                                          Which Irish athlete would be such big favourite, that her opponent is 12/1? I can only think of Katie Taylor but surely €4k isn't worth forfeiting a gold medal and losing the exposure?

Comment

So we're looking at a solo competitor in a one on one sport where the Irish athelte is a pretty big favourite. Narrows it down.
                                                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by D3kka View Post

http://www.rte.ie/sport/olympics/201...-team-ireland/
                                                              FFS

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                So we're looking at a solo competitor in a one on one sport where the Irish athelte is a pretty big favourite. Narrows it down.
                                                                Only solo competitors would be in Boxing, Judo and Badminton. The Judo girl seems to have a good record.

Edit - Just read article on Independent - "The allegation is that on a previous occasion the competitor made two bets backing an opponent to win an event in which they themselves were directly competing."

So its not a current bet
                                                                Last edited by D3kka; 28-07-12, 08:50.

Comment

Which Irish athlete would be such big favourite, that her opponent is 12/1? I can only think of Katie Taylor but surely €4k isn't worth forfeiting a gold medal and losing the exposure?
                                                                  What i got is it has happened already, not this competition ?
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

FFS
                                                                    At least do it for a six figure sum minimum if you're going to do it. 3k because you need to pay a credit card bill is truly depressing.
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Surely a boxer, cant see any of the other 1 on 1 sports being priced up at any other time except the olympics

Comment

Actually, just read the article in the Indo, the bet was for a rival to win gold in a competition the Irish athlete was entered in

Comment

The interactive feature on BBC hd channel is phenomenal. Basically every event live is available, a they have the event calendar by sport listed alphabetically. Currently trying to negotiate taking the next two weeks off and not moving from the couch.

Comment

Funny watching the road racing, lots of people really proud at the cyclists passing up their road, only for them to stand there cheering while lots of the racers chose the bushes across their street to have a piss.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                              The interactive feature on BBC hd channel is phenomenal. Basically every event live is available, a they have the event calendar by sport listed alphabetically. Currently trying to negotiate taking the next two weeks off and not moving from the couch.
                                                                              Yeah the red button really comes into its own at a time like this. Grrrr @ UPC for still not sorting.

Atlhough between RTE2, BBC1, BBC3 and Eurosport things aint so bad.

Loving it so far, but one has to wonder how long the early enthusiasm will continue

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                Funny watching the road racing, lots of people really proud at the cyclists passing up their road, only for them to stand there cheering while lots of the racers chose the bushes across their street to have a piss.
                                                                                Strange that they need to piss so soon after the race started, no?

Comment

Yeah the red button really comes into its own at a time like this. Grrrr @ UPC for still not sorting.

Atlhough between RTE2, BBC1, BBC3 and Eurosport things aint so bad.

Loving it so far, but one has to wonder how long the early enthusiasm will continue
                                                                                  i've watched beach volley ball, volley ball, archery, judo and swimming so far. These are just the heats , so the enthusiasm is just going to build and build as you get to the final stages of the various events. kid in a candy shop!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                    i've watched beach volley ball, volley ball, archery, judo and swimming so far. These are just the heats , so the enthusiasm is just going to build and build as you get to the final stages of the various events. kid in a candy shop!!!
                                                                                    Good man Shrap.

The Archery is surprisngly watchable actually

Comment

Why does nobody in London have cars. I'm Hammaered still so I can't really make my way home from this flat via tube. I'm gonna have to stay here an additional awkward hour.
                                                                                      Fuck

Comment

Phelps only scrapes into the final of the 400 Medley

Comment

@ Shrap - Michael Ryan going for Ireland in the dressage now

Comment

dressage? gtfo. wanna watch sport, not a prancing horse ffs!!

Comment

^
                                                                                              Not a real sport, sorry

Olympic handball needs moar coverage
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Updates on Irish judo girl please. Have had to leave my couch post to get the car into the NCT and they are showing sky news here.

Big fry up and a Nicholas Roche breakaway group when I get home please....
                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                  ^
                                                                                                  Not a real sport, sorry

Ah leave the 3 day eventers alone! The dressage is a bit like the 1500 in the decathlon. It's not what the competitors are in it for but it's funny to watch it!!

Comment

Dressage came about from training horses to trample poor people.

Comment

Strange that they need to piss so soon after the race started, no?
                                                                                                      Pre-drugs kick washing out of the system

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                        ^
                                                                                                        Not a real sport, sorry

Such a cool game. I could watch it all day.

Comment

Seriously, bbc, not every event team representing Britain is the best that's ever assembled. Just once say that an athlete doesn't really have a chance but good luck anyway.

Comment

horses should not be allowed in the olympics

Comment

I'm gonna pretend to be an expert in sports like judo and archery over the next couple of weeks. Just like everyone else really.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                horses should not be allowed in the olympics
                                                                                                                Indeed, would have prevented the Michelle smith controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                  Obv a secret Nazi insider double agent at the time...WW has thought me many things over the last week with regard to people.
                                                                                                                  They walk among us in the street, they're everywhere.
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Irish gymnast fella on RTE in a couple of mins

Comment

Do I sit on the couch and watch sport, or get up off my arse and do sports?

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                                                        Do I sit on the couch and watch sport, or get up off my arse and do sports?
                                                                                                                        The second then the first.
                                                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Did phelps only make it in because of the DQ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X