This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zod View Post
    What she gripped was hot to the touch, the warm liquid rolled down the side of her hand, causing her to gasp.
    "FFS Keane would you ever put the lid on the coffee properly".

#50shadesofIPB
    Reminds me, MSN was right, this is hot
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

The former.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
            Munster Schmunster. Will I require the services of a translator?
            Quite possibly! The Munster Masters is on in Tramore this weekend so if you want some cash fish pop along at any time. There might be a few IPB heads around although I shall not be paralytic again as I am working it.

Dice, SatNav are all thinking of making the trip down and if you can drag Kev off his arse he might call over for a few
            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

sweat began to form on his brow, he knew what he would next propose would bring her to a level outside her comfort zone, but he was sure she would anticipate it greatly.
              "Right Michelle, today we're going to try .2-.5" said Downtown.

#50shadesofIPB
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                Quite possibly! The Munster Masters is on in Tramore this weekend so if you want some cash fish pop along at any time. There might be a few IPB heads around although I shall not be paralytic again as I am working it.

Dice, SatNav are all thinking of making the trip down and if you can drag Kev off his arse he might call over for a few
                I really want to go to this, but at 250 buy in , Im not 100% sure I can afford it and If I do go I am pleased to announce that I will not be drinking

I wouldnt have to pay for accomodation either as Claire my friend has a mobile in Newtown cove that I could borrow, so dunno what to do really. Then again when I know I have somewhere to stay it wouldnt take much to get me drinking. hmmmm what to do
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Could someone tell me please what book comes after The Enemy by Lee Childs? Himself needs to know.
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

He let out a primal grunt, a final release of all his pent up emotion. She wimpered in front of him, previously unaware of what he was capable of when their encounter began.
                    "Just process the damn passport application!!" Strewelpeter roared.

Comment

Raoul Duke III writhed in ecstasy as Hitch uttered the phrase that's guaranteed to light his fire - "Bertie's going to prison", he said. "Oooohhh" said RD3. #50ShadesOfIPB
                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

actually was trying to write one about Strewelpeter and milk but gave up.

Comment

Comment

also, Hitchhiker, third knuckle, masonic handshake, yada yada yada make it up yerselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                              Raoul Duke III writhed in ecstasy as Hitch uttered the phrase that's guaranteed to light his fire - "Bertie's going to prison", he said. "Oooohhh" said RD3. #50ShadesOfIPB
                              He really starts to move,fast, hard and large, thrusting into me over and over again, implacable, pushing me and pushing me until I am close to the edge. I Scream.......Noel will ya get the fuck off me ffs #50ShadesOfIPB
                              Her sky-ness
                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                On about the 20th email back-and-forth between myself and a German uni administrator over a few months. We're still on Mr and Miss terms. Surely, despite the legendary formality of the Germans, its now acceptable for me to use Dear [first name]? Just seems a bit strange to still be so formal when I've communicated with her more than with some of my own family members
                                Frau or Fraulein?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                  He really starts to move,fast, hard and large, thrusting into me over and over again, implacable, pushing me and pushing me until I am close to the edge. I Scream.......Noel will ya get the fuck off me ffs #50ShadesOfIPB
                                  eh. it's supposed to not be about the dirty business Michelle

Comment

Comment

eh. it's supposed to not be about the dirty business Michelle
                                      No dirt in that lol
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Any male on her read 50 shades? Just wondering is it as dire as I imagine it is from a writing perspective given it was originally a fan fiction piece based on Twilight

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            I'll find out in a month
                                            I'm suprised you've not creepbooked her yet.

Comment

#2chancesMSNgotit
                                              You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                              World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                #2chancesMSNgotit
                                                indeed, go tit!

Comment

"Also, I think you'll find it's 'I don't require any of that foreplay, just lob it into me, my learned colleague'. You'll find my rebuttal papers filed with the clerk of the court in the morning" Kayroo stated to her, indubitably.

#50shadesofIPB

Comment

eagerly, he tasted her essence as it ran down his fingers. "Fuck that mustard is spicy" gasped Kev
                                                    #50shadesofIPB
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I nearly exploded when I saw how hard she handled her pussy. Imagine just throwing it out of the car like that, miles from its own home.

#50ShadesofIPB

Comment

The girl gasped at hitch as he stood erect and proud, the anticipation of the pleasure he was about to deliver onto her with the skill and expertise he was renown for gave her a warm glow inside. She let out a small gasp as he moved towards her and began his lecture

#50shadesofIPB

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

What she gripped was hot to the touch, the warm liquid rolled down the side of her hand, causing her to gasp.
                                                            "FFS Keane would you ever put the lid on the coffee properly".

#50shadesofIPB
                                                            just bought 50 shades of grey... not that exciting
                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Ah here I am totally lost now altogether
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

In your endo.

Comment

Could someone tell me please what book comes after The Enemy by Lee Childs? Himself needs to know.
                                                                    Killing Floor (March 1997)
                                                                    Die Trying (July 1998)
                                                                    Tripwire (June 1999)
                                                                    Running Blind (published as The Visitor in the UK and Australia) (April 2000)
                                                                    Echo Burning (ISBN 0-515-13331-0) (April 2001)
                                                                    Without Fail (April 2002)
                                                                    Persuader (April 2003)
                                                                    The Enemy (Prequel, time frame occurs before Killing Floor) (April 2004)
                                                                    One Shot (ISBN 0-385-33668-3) (April 2005)
                                                                    The Hard Way (ISBN 0-385-33669-1) (May 2006)
                                                                    Bad Luck and Trouble (ISBN 0-385-34055-9) (April 2007)
                                                                    Nothing to Lose (ISBN 978-0593057025) (March 2008)
                                                                    Gone Tomorrow (April 2009)
                                                                    61 Hours (March 2010)
                                                                    Worth Dying For (September 2010)
                                                                    Second Son, a Kindle exclusive short story (August 2011)
                                                                    The Affair (September 27, 2011) Prequel to Killing Floor
                                                                    A Wanted Man (Due August/September 2012)

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                      Die Trying (July 1998)
                                                                      Tripwire (June 1999)
                                                                      Persuader (April 2003)
                                                                      61 Hours (March 2010)
                                                                      so one shot is next yeah?
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

usually the joke is that the first line is a pervy scenario, then the punchline reveals that it's actually a scenario which is not pervy at all.

I've prepared a Venn diagram which will explain my thesis, attached below.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                          trusting his hips back and forth he built to an inevitable crescendo and howled into the night
                                                                          "We can't go on together...."
                                                                          #50shadesofIPB
                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

so one shot is next yeah?
                                                                            It appears so

Comment

usually the joke is that the first line is a pervy scenario, then the punchline reveals that it's actually a scenario which is not pervy at all.

I've prepared a Venn diagram which will explain my thesis, attached below.
                                                                              ah ok thanks , so mine was deffo wrong as it was pervy from start to finish although there was actually no sex involved. So If you get what Im saying I thought I was on the right track!
                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                                                                                Die Trying (July 1998)
                                                                                Tripwire (June 1999)
                                                                                Persuader (April 2003)
                                                                                61 Hours (March 2010)
                                                                                I have read all of these bar the last obv. The same book several times over but getting worse, last book was pretty mediocre. I look forward to A Wanted Man were he no doubts rides at least 2 mots and kills about 10 men while vividly recounting how he kneecapped someone

Comment

cleaning up my dads laptop for him, is it ok to uninstall all those pre installed VAIO programs

Comment

Where is best cinema screen in Dublin for TDKR? Cineworld in parnell st? Was wondering if that new place in point village is any good
                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                      Where is best cinema screen in Dublin for TDKR? Cineworld in parnell st? Was wondering if that new place in point village is any good
                                                                                      I went to the iSense Cinema in the Point Village to see Spiderchap last week. It's 5x better than a normal cinema.

Comment

synopsis of of the JT court case thus far:

Comment

This was a good read i came across while doing a bit of research for a holiday. Some funny logic on poker/gambling there.

So whats the best game with the highest percentage of winning at a cruise casino? I have played them all, but Roulette and Craps seem to be the best for me. What are your thoughts?
                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! THESE ARE A REPOST KEEP THE VIDEOS ALIVE!!Batman catches online internet predatorDISCLAIMER: l am not the original creator of the video...

Re-upload of the missing number 2 video from the series. Not my video - will remove on request. (Ignore the title where it says episode 3, as 2 different epi...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! THESE ARE A REPOST KEEP THE VIDEOS ALIVE!!batman owns pedifleDISCLAIMER: l am not the original creator of the videos. These are a repo...

Fucking heros

Comment

For the Breaking Bad fans The Best Jesse Pinkman gifs
                                                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Nobody in the BBV for one hour, how odd for a tuesday night! Like what else is there?
                                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Nobody in the BBV for one hour, how odd for a tuesday night! Like what else is there?
                                                                                                  Nightshift. But I'm settled now and have your full attention
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                    This was a good read i came across while doing a bit of research for a holiday. Some funny logic on poker/gambling there.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...carnival+poker
                                                                                                    These are people whose idea of a not only a holiday but a hobby is to be locked into shite hotels that make you seasick for weeks at a time
                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      For the Breaking Bad fans The Best Jesse Pinkman gifs
                                                                                                      I just watched the 'Pinkman...shhhhh' first slide about a dozen times before realising I had to click the next button

Comment

Originally posted by mocata View Post
                                                                                                        Lighthouse Cinema are showing it at 5am with breakfast after it, info here if you're interested.

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                        I went to the iSense Cinema in the Point Village to see Spiderchap last week. It's 5x better than a normal cinema.
                                                                                                        Where is this?

Originally posted by sgtbilko77 View Post
                                                                                                        I just watched the 'Pinkman...shhhhh' first slide about a dozen times before realising I had to click the next button
                                                                                                        Classic

Comment

100% new low for IPB with this 50shades of bullshit, for shame folks for fucking shame!

Comment

What time can ya do the euro millions until tonight?

Comment

100% new low for IPB with this 50shades of bullshit, for shame folks for fucking shame!
                                                                                                              Sent you an email there
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Sent you an email there
                                                                                                                Ban...

Comment

Clocking in for the night shift early.

Kudos to me.

Who was the DannyDiamond impersonator at the ipb meetup?
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ban...
                                                                                                                    Enjoy
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Finally got around to seeing Spiderman, have to say I really liked it surprised me a little having read a few negative bits and hearing from a few people it was iffy.

Andrew Garfield was excellent as Peter Parker certainly better than Toby Maguires version, also Emma Stone is the absolute bomb think the chemistry between both was more apparent than the original, supporting cast was also well put together but wasn't a huge fan of The Lizard as the villain. The movie flowed really well and kept me thoroughly engrossed for the 2 hours.

I do like the other versions even if the third is a little off, the main thing that annoys me about this is the reboot it's only 10 years since the first and 5 years since the others finished wrapping, just doesn't sit right with me.

Comment

Enjoy
                                                                                                                        Instantly deleted, generally have stopped reading/responding to any of the bullshit I see people posting about it on Facebook etc, idiots.

Basically sums it up

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X