X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
    hand up my bad - dont drink and post obv

Comment

So how often do you angleshoot, BK? Is it just at live games when you;'re taking someones short stack (sure it;'s only €40) or would you do it in tournaments?
      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
        So how often do you angleshoot, BK? Is it just at live games when you;'re taking someones short stack (sure it;'s only €40) or would you do it in tournaments?
        If he's scummy enough to do it once you can be sure he has/will do it again

Comment

last night was the first time - kind of enjoyed it would recommend to a friend

Comment

last night was the first time - kind of enjoyed it would recommend to a friend
            Pains me to say it but Meath showed amazing resolve yesterday. Should never have been that close mind you.

As for your escapades... Best of luck
            You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
            World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

@BK, that is actually pure scummy.

Basically softcore mugging.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                Pains me to say it but Meath showed amazing resolve yesterday. Should never have been that close mind you.

yeah we were all over them in the first half should have been out of sight by half time. Its also really worrying we didnt score until the 31st minute of the second half. But we showed the big heart. Something that has been missing from modern day Meath teams. In a reverso way that was possibly the best result for us last night - keeps expectations low and builds momentum. Id love one more easy game (waterford in the draw one time) just to build some more momentum before we have to face one of the top teams

Comment

1st of all Meath have the big heart

2nd - had a great night on the booze tonight with Dice

3rd - didnt enjoy the poker after has to be said.

Took a big chunk out of the SE and then went to the Jackpot when the SE kicked us out. Was up pretty decent in the jacpot too when I got it all in v a shorty. My bag of bollix v his middle set. River gets dealt and I claim top set. he throws cards towards dealer and I go to muck until he cops this and lunges over to turn over his cards. Fair play I dont make a deal about it because its only 40 quid. He then proceeds to go south and carry on. Nobody says anything but I just stand up and leave because Im not arsed dealing with that kinda scum

I then go outside and ask a taxi man will he bring me home for 20 euro (normally costs 22) but he insists on having the meter running saying he will give me 10% off. Despite him trying to go every back arse way and stop at every green light he can only get the fare up to 16.50. This really pissed me off but I throw him 20 anyway because Im sound like that.

I gotta go ut more Dublin is great craic.

Also have Waterford and Emop pad fo thanks to live dublin fishes calling 300bb pots with 4th pair "ah unlucky mate, just a cooler sher you had to go with that"
                  Was that a typo or did you try an angleshoot??
                  Think you got it mixed up who was the kinda scum!!!!
                  Follow me in twitterland

Comment

yeah we were all over them in the first half should have been out of sight by half time. Its also really worrying we didnt score until the 31st minute of the second half. But we showed the big heart. Something that has been missing from modern day Meath teams. In a reverso way that was possibly the best result for us last night - keeps expectations low and builds momentum. Id love one more easy game (waterford in the draw one time) just to build some more momentum before we have to face one of the top teams
                    Minors just gave you a hammering. Good to see things continue as they should be
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by smurph View Post
                      Was that a typo or did you try an angleshoot??
                      Think you got it mixed up who was the kinda scum!!!!
                      nah no typo I went for the bluff call - pretty sick play by me imo. If I wanted to angle shoot him properly I would have claimed the pot after he mucked - but im sound like that

Comment

Minors just gave you a hammering. Good to see things continue as they should be
                        no surprise there Dublin minors are too good this year

Comment

Ugh, "herself" decided to paint the bathroom (looked perfect as it was obv) which means I have spent the last two days painting like a fooking monkey. Escaping to the pub now with the baby ape to watch Dublin crush Wexford. Few hours watching sport and reading the paper-tough not to love Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                            Ugh, "herself" decided to paint the bathroom (looked perfect as it was obv) which means I have spent the last two days painting like a fooking monkey. Escaping to the pub now with the baby ape to watch Dublin crush Wexford. Few hours watching sport and reading the paper-tough not to love Sundays.
                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                              Why u leavin the SE so early?
                              Ended up in there with BK but heard u were gone!
                              Good nite had by all
                              Had gone into play the tournie with one of the lads I hadn't seen in ages, tournie never got going so we just hung around for awhile and played some mythical, I came out victorious haven't played a cash game in awhile had some loot in the pocket but was having a good bit of craic just hanging out and split around 2 after going down to check out the promo girls doing the Vegas trip for good measure on the way out.

Game looked lively enough before I left, can think of what happened when you two drunks turned up, can you remember any details?

Up millions?
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                Had gone into play the tournie with one of the lads I hadn't seen in ages, tournie never got going so we just hung around for awhile and played some mythical, I came out victorious haven't played a cash game in awhile had some loot in the pocket but was having a good bit of craic just hanging out and split around 2 after going down to check out the promo girls doing the Vegas trip for good measure on the way out.

Game looked lively enough before I left, can think of what happened when you two drunks turned up, can you remember any details?

Up millions?
                                Lasted about 10 mins & left BK at it - needed my bed at that stage

Comment

O'Gara playing again ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                    Lasted about 10 mins & left BK at it - needed my bed at that stage
                                    You get a chance to angle somebody in that 10 minutes like BK?

Comment

BK the new satnav.
                                      Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                      I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                      None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                        O'Gara playing again ffs
                                        Bring on Sexton

Comment

Kicking it between the posts is difficult.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                            Kicking it between the posts is difficult.
                                            Sad the keeper needs to show how to hit scores
                                            some of teh dublin decisions are mind bogglingly poor

Comment

I went to it unfortunately, neither team deserved to go through. Hard to say who was worse. Hopefully will cause a few retirements in the Galway panel. Although Matthew Clancy actually played ok, I was pretty surprised

Comment

Run like absolute shit in 45 and 180 man sng's y'day and then ship the 1st 45 man today, fucking poker.

I can guarantee Sexton is a better gaelic footballer than O'Gara.

Comment

No sign of Limelite mag today, if we share a few links, we can get a serious breakaway from him now while he's quiet guys. please help might be the one that breaks him!
                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Any idea of scores Mike?
                                                    That Anthony guy is no real threat, is he?

Comment

id sub the next dub who passes the ball to the wexford keeper have some porridge you underkicking gimps

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                        Any luck on the Copa tonight Hotspur?
                                                        Pft, no. Backed a straight Brasil win, didn't bother with the other game. Thinking of just backing the under 2.5 goal market at any price every game. At least that way if I lose I get to watch a good game. And I won't lose, cause they're a bunch of boring oleaginous cnuts.

Comment

Anthony is nowhere near, I'm up on limelite as far as I can tell, I'm just opening the whole page back to when comp started, then ctrl +Fing my name, then his, and varients, and i think im up by 60/100 votes, but im really not sure how accurate that it, it seemed tighter on the page.
                                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

would ya make a proper spreadsheet ffs, it's worth a year's rent to go back through it all and record it!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                              No sign of Limelite mag today, if we share a few links, we can get a serious breakaway from him now while he's quiet guys. please help might be the one that breaks him!
                                                              We gotta get a message to Ray Foley or something get him and his listeners to give you a dig out, he would do it for the craic wouldn't he?

Comment

ha. I dont know the first thing about spreadsheets. someone tells me how, I'll do it
                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

If Dublin had of taken the early scores this should be over, prob be a draw at half time instead.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                    If Dublin had of taken the early scores this should be over, prob be a draw at half time instead.
                                                                    What is the score

Comment

Wexford are losing, you can go back to not caring about GAA.

Comment

Did that facebook vote there now, just wanna check did i do it right?
                                                                        Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                        https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                          What is the score
                                                                          Dublin lead by 7 overbars to 6.

7-7 now, 42 mins gone.

Comment

Wexford are losing, you can go back to not caring about GAA.
                                                                            Couldn't give a fuck about it, but I'm a proud yellow belly so I'd like to see us beat the scum

Comment

lol rugby passing.

Comment

are Dublin Leveling?

Comment

lol rugby passing.
                                                                                  It was a forward pass, hence not rugby like.
                                                                                  are Dublin Leveling?
                                                                                  No, they are still behind.

Comment

Fennell with the big heart makes a great steal, passes it to Mossy small heart Quinn and he makes a tame attempt to score and is blocked. Sigh. Dublin will never win an All Ireland because they always have guys like that getting minutes and, while they are decent footballers, they just aren't good enough.

Comment

lol, play bad run good all day YEP.

Comment

Not often you see own goals in gaa.

Comment

Are we winning

Comment

The fuck was he doing punching that?
                                                                                            Was easier catch it.

Comment

lol i'll take that
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                                                                id sub the next dub who passes the ball to the wexford keeper have some porridge you underkicking gimps
                                                                                                their tactic worked perfectly!

Comment

BAM!

Right order of things restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                    ha. I dont know the first thing about spreadsheets. someone tells me how, I'll do it
                                                                                                    Up to David Scully's vote

You have approx 245 votes
                                                                                                    Limelite have 65 votes
                                                                                                    Anthony O'Sullivan 19 votes

Keep the pressure on and its yours by Monday night.

edit to say you should keep track from David's vote onwards yourself now!

Comment

Comment

1st of all Meath have the big heart

2nd - had a great night on the booze tonight with Dice

3rd - didnt enjoy the poker after has to be said.

Took a big chunk out of the SE and then went to the Jackpot when the SE kicked us out. Was up pretty decent in the jacpot too when I got it all in v a shorty. My bag of bollix v his middle set. River gets dealt and I claim top set. he throws cards towards dealer and I go to muck until he cops this and lunges over to turn over his cards. Fair play I dont make a deal about it because its only 40 quid. He then proceeds to go south and carry on. Nobody says anything but I just stand up and leave because Im not arsed dealing with that kinda scum

I then go outside and ask a taxi man will he bring me home for 20 euro (normally costs 22) but he insists on having the meter running saying he will give me 10% off. Despite him trying to go every back arse way and stop at every green light he can only get the fare up to 16.50. This really pissed me off but I throw him 20 anyway because Im sound like that.

I gotta go ut more Dublin is great craic.

Also have Waterford and Emop pad fo thanks to live dublin fishes calling 300bb pots with 4th pair "ah unlucky mate, just a cooler sher you had to go with that"
                                                                                                        hand up my bad - dont drink and post obv
                                                                                                        No regrets about angleshooting like a scumbag, just about posting about it, wp.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          Funnily enough, my house mate and I were watching the game yesterday and both agreed that she was the pick of the tournament totty wise so far. Good right boot on her too!

Comment

bernard brogan - if you throw enough shite at the wall some of it will stick - prob still get MOTM

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                              No regrets about angleshooting like a scumbag, just about posting about it, wp.
                                                                                                              wasnt an angle shoot was a bluff call - wouldnt expect you to get it though move up levels

Comment

wasnt an angle shoot was a bluff call - wouldnt expect you to get it though move up levels
                                                                                                                I'm sure Riggers Hendon Mob would kick the balls outta yours

Comment

Leinster football remains in the doldrums. The difference in quality between this game and the Munster final last week has been extremely noticeable.

Comment

just voted there, good luck

Comment

Well the dubs got it done but they didn't look impressive. You know it might work in their favour, they came out of Leinster a couple of years after annihilating everybody and fell in a hole when they met a good team.

Still you can't see them beating Kerry, Cork, Donegal, Derry or even Tyrone.
                                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Who are we voting for now? Must have missed it.
                                                                                                                        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Zuroph you're working too hard at your competition, just spend twenty quid to get a couple of thousand Indians to win it for you. You can find them here:

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X