This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    FFS! Caf if I like on that Holistic shite how long do I have to leave it up for?
    it will destroy my credibility completely. I'll send some dumb teenagers your way instead.

Is there anything on Facebook other than spam these Days?
    Google plus is fantastic why aren't all the ipb people using it?
    I haven't a clue.
    What credibility?

Haven't seen any spam tbh.
    Haven't a notion what google plus is. All I know is that people around here seem to like it.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

The Argies are actually going to put out a proper team tonight - DiMaria on the left, Messi on the right, with Kun and Higuain up front. Reckon that should be enough to see them through but I'm not putting a red cent on them until I see them playing properly.

Have backed the under 2.5 goals and also a wincast for 1-0 to Costa Rica with Campbell the scorer just cause its 325-1 and the world owes me it p
      Formation is the same as it's been last two games but Messi is playing deeper in midfield where Banega was. Di maria and Kun playing wide up front and Higuain central. Lay Messi!
      Profit before people.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
          I disagree but anytime you wanna chat about it I'd be happy to oblige, just not on this forum.
          You're a prisoner of the system, man. Like, liberate your mind dude. Or something.
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
            I cant understand when you ring a hotel and they arent willing to match or undercut internet price.
            ask for management for the price, if they say no in this day and age they don't deserve your business.

BTW I've heard ukipt cork is on the telebox tonight, is this true

Comment

Zod,you're more than welcome to join me tomorrow

we can take in the North Strand and Sherrif Street on our march

Comment

I've been hurt with this before

It's been promised for ages, with very little movement, I'll believe it when filming starts.
                "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                  beware, I bear more grudges than lonely high court judges.
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Judges, as a rule, refuse to comment on matters of public controversy. However, on this particular occasion, they have released a memorandum which was given to the Government via Marie Whelan, the Attorney-General, as is the proper means for the judiciary to communicate with the Government of the day. In order to facilitate press requests this was also placed on the Courts website www.courts.ie but, after direct pressure from Minister Shatter, this will be removed tomorrow.
                    Over the next few months, as this issue is played out in the papers, there will be many things said about judges and their pay and what they do.
                    The thing is they are such an easy target, particularly over the past few months, and, as they are so reluctant to speak out to defend themselves they are sitting ducks.

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                    Who are they saving money for? I can imagine being a judge is difficult and tough judge but seeing first hand some of the stuff that they dish out and then let other stuff slide kinda wrecks my head and some are fucking power trip freaks.

Should also say I don't really care in general about a judges wages.
                    Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                    Wtf? I haven't followed that case, how long did he get? Was sure he was getting life for that, if he didn't and it sounds like it then there is something dreadfully wrong with the sentencing laws in this country.
                    Without commenting on the CC case (I havent read anything about it recently), judges are - generally - in line with the type of sentences that the general public would hand down. There have been numerous studies proving this - when sensationalist reporting is taken out of the equation and people are given the full information there is very little difference between the sentences that they would hand down and the actual sentence imposed.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                    How many judges is that have refused to accept voluntary
                    pay cuts in line with cuts across the Public Service?
                    Just shy of 25% last time I checked.

why can't the judiciary take a voluntary 10% pay cut and take the wind out of Shatter's sails?
                    A lot of them have (and, as has already been mentioned, would have taken a pay cut when appointed to the bench). I cant see anythign taking the wind out iof his sails as you put it - he's determined to push on with this.

(Maybe the Gov could use this "saving" to keep Roscommon A+E open like they promised before the election?)

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Dead Parrot observed last week that people don't realise how fucked we are

Kayroo, for all his intelligence, is proving the accuracy of that
                    I was back in Ireland a fortnight ago - could not believe, first, how bad things actually were and, second, how depressed the vast majority of people were about their prospects. That convinced me that my long, long term future definitely lies away from home.

How many of these tribunals are still going? Are there any? These should all be shut down imo. They were always a pure waste of taxpayer's money, now they are just a waste of IMF repayment money.
                    Yes there are difficulties with the tribunal set up, but simply cutting them all adrift now would be very short sighted. Even interfering with the Smithwick Tribunal recently showed poor judgment by Shatter.

Comment

Zod,you're more than welcome to join me tomorrow

we can take in the North Strand and Sherrif Street on our march
                      I know you're joking, but to be 100% honest I'd love to see the Orange order in the St. Patricks day parade. they're a part of irish culture and should be encouraged to express it.

Of course, I'd like to see them have an open day in the mansion house and explain why they don;t let women join and why they are so insistent on marching through certain areas even though they know there's going to be violence and potential loss of life, but that's perhaps reaching for the stars.

the "Love Ulster" crowd can go fuck themselves though.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                        ask for management for the price, if they say no in this day and age they don't deserve your business.

BTW I've heard ukipt cork is on the telebox tonight, is this true
                        Its lol at this stage ive rang four hotels and explained to them that i have the internet price and they still just say no problem. Id say your correct about the management but one of the girls i talked to had power she basically offered me same price as net but wanted to add breakfast and dinners to it.

As for ukipt its not on c4 anyway.
                        Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by K1NG View Post
                          Yes there are difficulties with the tribunal set up, but simply cutting them all adrift now would be very short sighted. Even interfering with the Smithwick Tribunal recently showed poor judgment by Shatter.
                          Shatter is determined to light a fuse under the legal profession

fair fucks to him sez I

Comment

Certain posts deleted. Lets keep it from the airwaves folks and elsewhere

Who controls the British Crown?Who Keeps The Metric System Down?We Do, We Do...Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?Who keeps the Martians under wraps?We Do, We D...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                              I would have put you down as a fellow Morrissey fan, DP, being a fellow neckbeard.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                BBV HELP PLEASE!!!

Hey all,

I didn't realise until a minute ago that my mother has a FB page for her Holisitic clinic in Naas and she was just asking how she could get people to 'like' it. Obv I told her I would see what I could and thought of here first!

So if you could follow the link and like the page that would be great:

Thanks in advance.

€15 for a mediation workshop session - brilliant! Will be checking this out some Saturday...

Comment

Of course, I'd like to see them have an open day in the mansion house and explain why they don;t let women join and why they are so insistent on marching through certain areas even though they know there's going to be violence and potential loss of life, but that's perhaps reaching for the stars.
                                  expecting sense out of the LOL is like expecting a sensible debate about local hospitals

Comment

Have been told to wear "appropriate clothes" for a work day out tomorrow - 10 mile walk through the yorkshire dales.

Am I being overly optimistic thinking that timberland boots, jeans, t-shirt and windbreaker will do the job?

Comment

Have been told to wear "appropriate clothes" for a work day out tomorrow - 10 mile walk through the yorkshire dales.

Am I being overly optimistic thinking that timberland boots, jeans, t-shirt and windbreaker will do the job?
                                      a note from your doctor saying you have shin splints will suffice

Comment

don't forget a sash and a lambeg drum.

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                          I cant understand when you ring a hotel and they arent willing to match or undercut internet price.
                                          neither can I as they pay a comission of up to 25% on extranet sites and up to 10% through their own sites..

When I was in the hotel business I would gladly match any internet deal and the hotel would make more money
                                          Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

bah, have to listen to a lot of Morissey to get that song out of my head.

Music video by Morrissey performing The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get.

when you sleep I will creep into your thoughts like a bad debt you can't pay.

Take the easy way and give in.

let me in.

Comment

the internet is serious business.

Serious.

Business.

should we be wearing Suits when online then

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                It always disturbs and perplexes me when I find people my age that are staunch practising Catholics.
                                                Agreed 10000%

Met 'one of these' over here, there from Tyrone I think. She was 23, and her Brother was 25. Both seemed really normal and a bit of banter at the start. Michael is getting married this year to his 22yr old fiance and yer one still has the 'V' plates.

I dont think theres anything wrong with any of the above, I just find it so weird. Perplexing is actually a perfect word for it.
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

ok, goodnight night people

you're not so bad

Comment

Shatter is determined to light a fuse under the legal profession

fair fucks to him sez I
                                                    First time I've ever seen you enter a debate and realise you didn't know what you were talking about.

Legal profession? LOL!
                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Jeans are generally not a good plan for that sort of thing.
                                                      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Obv another in the Planet of the Apes video ads.

The Argies are actually going to put out a proper team tonight - DiMaria on the left, Messi on the right, with Kun and Higuain up front. Reckon that should be enough to see them through but I'm not putting a red cent on them until I see them playing properly.

Have backed the under 2.5 goals and also a wincast for 1-0 to Costa Rica with Campbell the scorer just cause its 325-1 and the world owes me it p
                                                        Think they've gone too far the other way, no need for all of those starting and now they're pushing Messi out of position, also a serious wtf at Gago starting given the mid field talent they have. Cambiasso and Benega are both not only far better players but far better suited to the weird formation they'll no doubt have to play. Start both and put Mascherano back in defence imho. I'd also leave Higuain out for the sake of the system, keep Messi in the central striker role where he plays week in week out at club level and give Pastore a chance with Benega in his proper position beside Cambiasso and ship the tournament ez game.
                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

First time I've ever seen you enter a debate and realise you didn't know what you were talking about.

Legal profession? LOL!
                                                          ok, barristers and judges then

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

David Norris on the tv!
                                                            Last edited by Emmet; 11-07-11, 22:57.

Comment

Ch 4 UKIPT progs are shown on a tues/wed from what I remember. EPTs on a Monday

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                Ch 4 UKIPT progs are shown on a tues/wed from what I remember. EPTs on a Monday
                                                                Another ept madrid prog scheduled for morrow night too, but they often mix up whats on in scheduling...they had a filler ukipt prog(highlights from manchester last week) so maybe theres a delay in editing..

Brag-ship edinburgh package!! nvr been + heard it class during festival, will hit up bbv for tips b4 i head out

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                  Another ept madrid prog scheduled for morrow night too, but they often mix up whats on in scheduling...they had a filler ukipt prog(highlights from manchester last week) so maybe theres a delay in editing..

Brag-ship edinburgh package!! nvr been + heard it class during festival, will hit up bbv for tips b4 i head out
                                                                  Actually says UKIPT tonight, shall see. Wp on the ticket

Comment

Says EPT Madrid for me.

Comment

wp on the ticket kowby
                                                                      on my sky ch4 says ept madrid. where did you see ukipt advertised?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                                        Says EPT Madrid for me.
                                                                        same here

Comment

Says EPT Madrid when check net for listings, says UKIPT on the NTL when I check tv. The listings online have EPT Madrid for Mon/Tues which is wrong anyway. Ah well it will be a surprise

Comment

Originally posted by Macspower View Post
                                                                            neither can I as they pay a comission of up to 25% on extranet sites and up to 10% through their own sites..

When I was in the hotel business I would gladly match any internet deal and the hotel would make more money
                                                                            The deals im looking at are on axa leisure breaks so i guess the commission there may not be as much.
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Tipp is your signature meant to be a link?

Comment

Phil Galfond's dad.
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Madrid so, hopefully Cork tomorrow

Comment

Tipp is your signature meant to be a link?
                                                                                    Nah good point no real need for the underline may delete that. Must change that link around a bit anyway had more added to the sig but deleted it for a reason.
                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

5 betting the K2 love it. Willinoffsky chap seems quality from the highlights of last ept shown

Comment

5 betting the K2 love it. Willinoffsky chap seems quality from the highlights of last ept shown
                                                                                        standard with the blockers

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                          It always disturbs and perplexes me when I find people my age that are staunch practising Catholics.
                                                                                          Disturbs you? why would it unless they're trying to convert you or impose their values on you.

Anyway 'staunch Catholic' is an oxymoron.Catholicism is the bud light of religion compared to a few of the others.
                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                            Disturbs you? why would it unless they're trying to convert you or impose their values on you.

Anyway 'staunch Catholic' is an oxymoron.Catholicism is the bud light of religion compared to a few of the others.
                                                                                            If somebody drank only Bud light, everyday getting through a 24 pack. I'd think it would be fair to call them a staunch Bud Light Drinker

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                              If somebody drank only Bud light, everyday getting through a 24 pack. I'd think it would be fair to call them a staunch Bud Light Drinker
                                                                                              The point is,as alcohol goes,bud light is a pretty watered down example.
                                                                                              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I remember being in the States on a live troll many years ago. Was in this diner and the owner cooked everything and was loud and full of himself. He had quotes from the bible all over the place that were pro-death penalty in his eyes.

Anyways I started at him about it. I asked him what each quote meant and disagreed with him on everyone of them. And then just to get things going I said to him 'so you are Jewish yeah?' and he nearly exploded. And of course he had to know why I asked him that and I smiled and said to him, 'well all your quotes are form the old testament, isn't that the Jewish bible?', and then pointed out the 'let he who has not sinned cast the first stone' from the new testament.

Before anybody goes correcting me on the old testament = jewish bible, yes I know and I was aware of it then too. As I said it was a live troll.

Needless to say I didn't get any discount off my meal. I made sure the food was on my table before I started by the way.
                                                                                                'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

7/10 for messi dive there

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                    It'd be fair to call them a cunt, bud light ugh

Comment

7/10 for messi dive there
                                                                                                      Yeah don't like to see him doing a C.Ronaldo. Not happy about that. On the under 2.5 tonight again. Hope it stays scoreless until halftime anyways.
                                                                                                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Of course, i wouldn't called the alcohol afficionados, of big beer drinkers,
                                                                                                        Just like I don't call Catholic religious fundamentalists. But I dont think describe them an staunch is an oxymoron. Some people take it pretty seriously. (I don't find it disturbing though, unusual maybe but not disturbing)

edit and agree Ghostface, its muck. Bud light only exists to make Bud appear better in comparision
                                                                                                        Last edited by Mellor; 12-07-11, 01:19.

Comment

Surely to God the Argies have to score in this game. On Higuain to score the 1st. Playing very well. Mind you Costa Rica have amateurs.

Comment

Yeah don't like to see him doing a C.Ronaldo. Not happy about that. On the under 2.5 tonight again. Hope it stays scoreless until halftime anyways.
                                                                                                            Argies huffing and puffing but house intact.

Comment

Hotspur was nearly there. Should have been there.

Comment

Hotspur was nearly there. Should have been there.
                                                                                                                I feel sorry for Higuain, it's like I have a voodoo doll of him

Comment

Hotspur must be cracking up after that.

Comment

Argies be good at kicking points I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                                                                                      so far so good, but yeah, need advice now on registering business. they've added terms and conditions, is the screwjob on? look at their info page, they've added a "round two judging panel" thing. they want business registered etc. I am in middle of sorting public liability, but what exactly is the best way to register if I'm doing it myself, and part-time, on days i'm off work. can I register casually, and still claim my JSB for the days I'm not doing anything?
                                                                                                                      registering a business just means going to the CRO offices id imagine and doing it there. Bear in mind they look for your 6 month taxes to be filed or you get fined. It doesnt ask you to be tax compliant or running/working . . . but maybe others can advise you better

Surely to God the Argies have to score in this game. On Higuain to score the 1st. Playing very well. Mind you Costa Rica have amateurs.
                                                                                                                      please hotspur, no more!!!!!
                                                                                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

About time and lucky

Comment

No more UKIPT for the summer, won't get to see cork for a couple months

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X