This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
    Whoever posted that song by Amiina yesterday thanks. I thought it was beautifully relaxing and found it helpful listening to their stuff on Youtube earlier while pokering.

If anyone skipped it here it is, wonderfully minimalistically melodic imo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39novn5B0-E
    That was me

One of the most amazing gigs I ever experienced, Portland 2007, they were just breaking away from being "just the Sigur Ros" string set. They played the support set and I was <insert a superlative and multiple it by 100>. I do believe I shed a tear at the beauty they produced on stage that night.

And then they went on to be the string set at a most wonderful Sigur Ros set.

An amazing night, which I still have "hair on the back of my neck standing" moments about to this day.

They've changed things up a little, and brought in a couple of new members and added some vocals, on their latest album Puzzle. Still awesome stuff imo...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Neat and tidy is all I'd expect from a politician. What they wear is up to themselves. As a matter of fact all those wigs and robes in court really piss me off but each to his own is my motto.
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Dear today

fuck right off

yours sincerely

Emmet

Attached Files

Comment

Go go go go Venezuela! One of the four countries my son could potentially play for.. Ireland, USA and Colombia being the others..

Obviously he's got no chance whatsoever if he inherits any of my footballing pedigree though.

Comment

what site does that graph Emmet?
            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Holdem Manager 3 is a visual tool for analyzing your poker game and it provides a heads up display on the poker table to help identify information about your opponents.

Worth every single penny

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                Neat and tidy is all I'd expect from a politician. What they wear is up to themselves. As a matter of fact all those wigs and robes in court really piss me off but each to his own is my motto.
                VALVERT: (choking with anger) You arrogant clown! Look at you! No buckles on your shoes, no ribbons on your clothes, no lace, not even a pair of gloves!

CYRANO: I wear my adornments on my soul. Oh- I used to have a pair of gloves. But I lost one of them. Careless of me-- I left it in a Viscount’s face!

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                  Go go go go Venezuela! One of the four countries my son could potentially play for.. Ireland, USA and Colombia being the others..

Obviously he's got no chance whatsoever if he inherits any of my footballing pedigree though.
                  Just remind him to clear his lines, hoof it and ALWAYS play the long ball.
                  We'll make him play for Ireland yet!
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                    http://www.holdemmanager.com/

Worth every single penny
                    On the site
                    Mucked display to see your opponents mucked cards,

If they muck on the turn, this will show me their cards??
                    Even in a Sng?
                    Jesus that is huge value to know a persons range surely?
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

nope, only whats available in normal HH.

It will change poker for you though. No reason for anyone not to have it

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                        On the site

If they muck on the turn, this will show me their cards??
                        Even in a Sng?
                        Jesus that is huge value to know a persons range surely?

ha no. it collects all data available and presents them statistically

Comment

My lads have Ireland, England, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine and Mongolia, going on the grandparents rule.

Most dads have this list down before the child is even born.
                          We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                            My lads have Ireland, England, Belarus, Georgia, Ukraine and Mongolia, going on the grandparents rule.

Most dads have this list down before the child is even born.
                            You realise it's not your grandparents the rule encompasses??
                            Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

nope, only whats available in normal HH.

It will change poker for you though. No reason for anyone not to have it
                              55 Dolla? Thats my online bankroll! It's weird. I'll play with 200 bucks live easy but anything above a fiver online I get the shits about.

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                              ha no. it collects all data available and presents them statistically
                              Awh. boo.
                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                You realise it's not your grandparents the rule encompasses??
                                lol, of course I do.

I'm not bunging in Mongolia for my sons as a potential
                                worldcup winner!
                                Last edited by dannydiamond; 10-07-11, 00:13.

Comment

lol, of course I do.
                                  So how do they qualify for 6 countries?

Not trying to be awkward, just trying to get the info
                                  Last edited by sligoboi; 10-07-11, 00:14.
                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

55 Dolla? Thats my online bankroll! It's weird. I'll play with 200 bucks live easy but anything above a fiver online I get the shits about.

Definitely worth having if you play a lot online Mick. I signed up to party through cardrunners and got a free copy of the omaha version (already had texas). Didn't take too long to clear the points and also get free month of cardrunners http://www.cardrunners.com/cr-deals/

Comment

lol, of course I do.

I'm not bunging in Mongolia for my sons as a potential
                                      worldcup winner!
                                      Do any of your children have a bit of Mongolian look about them at all?

I've always been quite interested in Mongolia for some reason. Love catching any documentary which shows some of traditional Mongolian life. Also they are double hard bastards.

I'm guessing a clue might be in the fact that Ireland is on the list when none of the grandparents are Irish.

Comment

I hold a Brrish and an Irish passport.

My fatherinlaw is Ukarianian, my wife and montherinlaw are Belarussian.

My Motherinlaws mother is Georgian and she holds Georgian citizenship.

My fatherinlaws Mother was(sadly passed away 2 years ago) from Mongolia.

Ergo, six countries my boys could represent at international level.

Comment

Just found out that a cousin of the gf's that she only met recently is 50 from the 11850 ads (the newer ones).

Awesome brag tbf. I wish I were 50 from the 11850 adds.
                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                            Just found out that a cousin of the gf's that she only met recently is 50 from the 11850 ads (the newer ones).

Awesome brag tbf. I wish I were 50 from the 11850 adds.
                                            I always thought you were 11.

Comment

But that doesn't really matter because If there any good they'll be representing Ireland, Isn't that right Danny?

Comment

Both great grandparents being the point Sligboi was making I think?

Comment

You absolute paedo!
                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Guardian / Observer on Black Friday
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I always thought you were 11.
                                                      I think you mean 118.

50 > 118

Comment

Ireland via being born here
                                                        England via you
                                                        Ukraine via your wife's father (your child's grandfather)
                                                        Belarus via your wife.
                                                        Georgia via your wife's mother holding a Georgian passport

Surely Mongolia doesn't count?

I will qualify my conclusions by saying I presumed you meant her daughter when saying "she holds Georgian citizenship"
                                                        Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Any Karma coaches?

Attached Files

Comment

My kid V your kid in an epic Venezuela V Mongolia World Cup final battle in 20 years!

Comment

I've always been quite interested in Mongolia for some reason. Love catching any documentary which shows some of traditional Mongolian life. Also they are double hard bastards.

I'm guessing a clue might be in the fact that Ireland is on the list when none of the grandparents are Irish.
                                                              No, not my kids, my wife a bit though.

My eldest lad looks like me apart from the eastern european hair.

My youngest doesn't look like me or his brother. Questions have been raised.
                                                              Last edited by dannydiamond; 10-07-11, 00:52.

Comment

On the brightside, could be another eligible country there.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                                  Both great grandparents being the point Sligboi was making I think?
                                                                  Ireland via being born here
                                                                  England via you
                                                                  Ukraine via your wife's father (your child's grandfather)
                                                                  Belarus via your wife.
                                                                  Georgia via your wife's mother holding a Georgian passport

Surely Mongolia doesn't count?

I will qualify my conclusions by saying I presumed you meant her daughter when saying "she holds Georgian citizenship"

My motherinlaw has a Georgian passport.

My fatherinlaw could bink a Mongolian passport if needed.

I went through this when my first lad came into the world, trust me i'm sure.
                                                                  Last edited by dannydiamond; 10-07-11, 00:49.

Comment

Not surprising with this carry on...

My wife will be getting tapped while i'm in the corner sleeping.

Comment

Not surprising with this carry on...
                                                                      I supplemennted my comment with a pacman smilie, surprised you were wondering why there were no bites. Pacman smilie covered.

YUNOC?

Comment

FFS, all out of Club Orange and I'm loathe to mix my Captain Morgans with 7up or Coke.. Guess I'll give reluctantly give the 7up a shot..

Also, fuck iPoker and the lack of SitnGo players at this time of night. I always end up playing poxy Heads up cash with one buy in out of boredom!

Damn my first world problems!

Comment

FFS, all out of Club Orange and I'm loathe to mix my Captain Morgans with 7up or Coke.. Guess I'll give reluctantly give the 7up a shot..

Also, fuck iPoker and the lack of SitnGo players at this time of night. I always end up playing poxy Heads up cash with one buy in out of boredom!

ORANGE JUICE

Comment

I supplemennted my comment with a pacman smilie, surprised you were wondering why there were no bites. Pacman smilie covered.

YUNOC?
                                                                            Awww. I blame those South Americans, I can do nothing right since that lousy tournament kicked off.

Who is loathe to mix Captain Morgan's with Coke? Your commitment to orange over coke is at best sectarian and at worst racist.

Comment

ORANGE JUICE
                                                                              Don't have that either. I think I need some fizz anyway.. 7up actually isn't too bad!

Comment

ffs coke first then club orange for me, both very nice tho

Comment

Who is loathe to mix Captain Morgan's with Coke? Your compartment to orange over coke is at best sectarian and at worst racist.
                                                                                  Nah, Orange is the ultimate Captain Morgan's mixer. Anything after that is a downgrade.

Comment

On my way home from the SE and spot Mick McCarthy crossing the street at the corner of Dawson Street and Anne's Street and give him the thumbs up and he gives the thumbs up back Couldn't help but think of these.

What is he doing!!?? If anyone can tell me what Mick McCarthy is scared of here please let me know.
                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Captain Morgans with club orange?!?! That's like mixing Guinness with red lemonade to create a shandy(!)

On the brandy here. Neat over ice... its the last night of my 'holiday'; back to work on Monday

Meh!

Comment

Just finished watching Forbrydelsen (The Killing), excellent show. @ SP or anyone else that's watched it is Season 2 good, gonna give it a bash anyway

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          On my way home from the SE and spot Mick McCarthy crossing the street at the corner of Dawson Street and Anne's Street and give him the thumbs up and he gives the thumbs up back Couldn't help but think of these.
                                                                                          Now Mick thinks he met a deaf person tonight(!) WP!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                            And Dice75 is going with his mate who i assume Bubbleking doesnt know. Maybe this mate is the soundest of blokes but you'd have to think this has to impact on Bubblekings decision?. And on second thoughts it doesnt seem the fairest deal on Dice75's happless mate. He thinks hes going out with Dice75 for a drink only to be joined by a randomer in his eyes. Dice 75 getting the best of both worlds. Mixing friendsets, a very grey area
                                                                                            Ah Rounders

Originally posted by Electra Blue View Post
                                                                                            Captain Morgans with club orange?!?! That's like mixing Guinness with red lemonade to create a shandy(!)

On the brandy here. Neat over ice... its the last night of my 'holiday'; back to work on Monday

Meh!
                                                                                            Think he means orange juice not club orange pretty nice actually, you should try it when you can.

Comment

Captains and Club Orange IS

never insult it!

Comment

Meh!
                                                                                                Hmmm, not quite sure about having ice in brandy. wikipedia says no! (unless you are asian, in which case fire away!)
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Capt Morgans has to be with Fanta Orange not Club Orange, I've read some crazy things on here but that tops the lot

Comment

Captains and Club Orange IS

never insult it!
                                                                                                    Give that man a prize! Just assumed everyone drank it like that..

Usually drink it with Fanta, but Club Orange is half price in Tesco.. Recession and all that!
                                                                                                    Last edited by KK82; 10-07-11, 01:37.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                      Firstly, my profession has had the same basic dress code since 1750 so you really think my take on this is surprising?

The day Mick Wallace does a stitch of work for Wexford or Ireland is the day I'll take his position seriously. As for calling me elitist you're totally out of line. People wear suits to the Dail because it is our national parliament where our elected representatives go to do our business. It is a place for serious work and should be accorded the appropriate respect. Appealing to the lowest common denominator is not a good thing. Mandella wore a suit to work, so did Martin Luther King. Are you saying they only dressed to serve the people who dressed like them? Don't be so ridiculous.

Oh and by the way, the politicians are there to serve the elites as well as the "common man". They are there to serve everyone.
                                                                                                      Please explain why a certain dress code is necessary for someone to do serious work & show respect in/for the Dail.

And yes your profession has had the same basic dress code since 1750..................that doesn't mean those in their wigs & capes don't look fcuking stupid .....well they do to me, but thats just my opinion
                                                                                                      Last edited by kakak1; 10-07-11, 01:55.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                                                                                                        Just finished watching Forbrydelsen (The Killing), excellent show. @ SP or anyone else that's watched it is Season 2 good, gonna give it a bash anyway
                                                                                                        I started on the AMC version tonight and got through the first episode, liked it looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          Steve Coogan brilliant on Newsnight!
                                                                                                          Just saw this tonight. He is good alright.

Steve Coogan and Greg Dyke unite to rip Paul McMullen apart on Newsnight

Comment

Capt Morgans has to be with Fanta Orange not Club Orange, I've read some crazy things on here but that tops the lot
                                                                                                            Fanta was invented by the Nazi's. true fact. I read it somewhere once. I think.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Hmmm, not quite sure about having ice in brandy. wikipedia says no! (unless you are asian, in which case fire away!)
                                                                                                              On my 21st birthday my bf at the time took me to some Chinese in Artane... he told the waiter that it was my birthday and the waiter offered me a drink 'on the house'. I timidly suggested Dry Martini and white lemonade and he shook his head and insisted I had something much stronger than that... bf said "you mean a whiskey?" waiter replied "would miss like Brandy?" and bf replied "oh yes she would!" then told me when waiter was gone "he's getting you a brandy..."

The waiter came back with a brandy glass with ice and a bottle of Remy Martin and poured it over the ice... I loved the taste of it!

No other brandy tastes the same over ice, only Remy Martin.

Comment

I started on the AMC version tonight and got through the first episode, liked it looking forward to seeing where it goes.
                                                                                                                Am tempted to give it a shot too altho not sure how it deviates from the original and if its similar plat, I'll only find out if I watch it I suppose. Also, someone was telling me to watch Dexter as have never done so, quality show?? I never realised what it was about before, sounds good

Fanta was invented by the Nazi's. true fact. I read it somewhere once. I think.
                                                                                                                God bless the Nazi's so. I imagine they also had a hand in inventing Club Rock Shandy as that is too good and refreshing to be made be anyone without a devilish plan in mind in the first place.

Comment

Keep your orange juice/club/fanta boys... If I drink Morgans only mixture I accept is diet coke.

Drinking Orange of any kind always gives me heartburn

Comment

Duly noted!

would consider ice in Armagnac to be sacrilege tbh.
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Am tempted to give it a shot too altho not sure how it deviates from the original and if its similar plat, I'll only find out if I watch it I suppose. Also, someone was telling me to watch Dexter as have never done so, quality show?? I never realised what it was about before, sounds good

God bless the Nazi's so. I imagine they also had a hand in inventing Club Rock Shandy as that is too good and refreshing to be made be anyone without a devilish plan in mind in the first place.
                                                                                                                      There is no subs so not sure how you will like that kinda shocked you have never watched Dexter before yeah get on that asap.

Also watched the first episode of Wilfred yesterday, I liked it have you gotten to it yet?

Keep your orange juice/club/fanta boys... If I drink Morgans only mixture I accept is diet coke.

Drinking Orange of any kind always gives me heartburn
                                                                                                                      Diet Coke isn't very nice.

Comment

There is no subs so not sure how you will like that kinda shocked you have never watched Dexter before yeah get on that asap.

Also watched the first episode of Wilfred yesterday, I liked it have you gotten to it yet?
                                                                                                                        Right dling Dexter Season 1 at the moment, gonna watch 1st ep of Wilfred now cos sleep does not appear to be on the cards. The Killing 2 doesnt seem to have subs, may have to buy the dvd series

Comment

Diet Coke isn't very nice.
                                                                                                                          You need to acquire a taste for it Danny... give it a week and you'll never drink regular coke again.

Coke Zero is nicer IMO

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X