X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
    True story.
    Your not missing much. Ive watched it 3 times but never got to the end, i dont get it, seems like a stoners film. Couple of good bowling scenes but thats about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
      Your not missing much. Ive watched it 3 times but never got to the end, i dont get it, seems like a stoners film. Couple of good bowling scenes but thats about it.
      Trolling?

If not you have my deepest sympathies.
      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        dying to know what you think of it!

battery is pissing me off big time, I reckon when the new iphone comes out , i could go back!
        Haven't had a chance to do anything too crazy with it (as I fell asleep for awhile), gonna wait and decide if I am gonna root it or not, no point loading it up with stuff if I am gonna delete it all the next day.

But so far so good, the keyboard on the Desire use to bug me a bit but on the Sensation it seems to be pretty decent so I am liking that so far.

The screen is sick good on it

Yeah at this stage its like meh, hear so many people bigging it up I feel it might let me down and I defo aint a stoner at all.

But I will get to it at some stage.
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Im sure stoners love it, but you certainly dont need to be stoned to enjoy what is a masterpiece.

Comment

Thought I was going to see Captain America tonight but my mate meant tomorrow maybe for the best so as I am a little tired and don't want that effecting it for me.
            Last edited by tylerdurden94; 01-08-11, 21:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
              Anyone able to sort me out with £40 into rbs for my moneybookers equivalent?

Fuckin bike bandit ruining my months budget. Need this ASAP if possible. Cheers
              bump... Bike is in the shop till I can pay for it...

Would do Moneybookers for AIB if possible either, just can't wait 4 days for a withdrawal to process...

Comment

Thought I was going to see Captain America tonight but my mate went tomorrow maybe for the best so as I am a little tired and don't want that effecting it for me.
                You should go yesterday instead.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  I was gonna go with 'Deloreans ftw'

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                    Trolling?

If not you have my deepest sympathies.
                    Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                    Im sure stoners love it, but you certainly dont need to be stoned to enjoy what is a masterpiece.
                    The reason ive tried to watch it twice more was because of the love for it from this forum. I dont revel in not liking it i wanted to like it which is why i watched it twice more but it seems to go off on a mad tangent i cant follow.
                    Raizing Arizona though, theres a film.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                      Love winning at ryanair chicken...

Been waiting ages to book flights in October to Italy for a mates wedding. For the last 2/3 months all my mates have jumped and bought, as the price went up and up. I only booked my hotel early, for 2nd to 9th, getting a 20% discount on the hotel for a 7 day stay.

flight back went "no taxes" this weekend. flight out didnt change. flies in at 9pm, meaning a night in Rome, then travel down on the monday. checked mondays flight, it flies in in the morning instead, meaning I'd get in at 10.30am, and just travel straight down to sorrento. Plus, it was "no taxes" also. Emailed hotel, and asked about cancelling the sunday night, they replied fine, and that they'd just knock the charge for one night off, so I held onto the 20% discount for the week.

Hotel for ~ €150 cheaper than my mates,
                      flights for ~€70/100 cheaper than my mates.

thats the weekends drinking made up for
                      I've heard a rumour that if you don't delete your cookies before you visit ryanair each time - the price keeps going up. For example if your looking for filghts to london and check the site the price is - say - €100. If you don't buy, then next time you check for the same flights - thery've gone up to €130 and so on....
                      Be interesting to know if I'm a gullable fool or not....

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                        I've heard a rumour that if you don't delete your cookies before you visit ryanair each time - the price keeps going up. For example if your looking for filghts to london and check the site the price is - say - €100. If you don't buy, then next time you check for the same flights - thery've gone up to €130 and so on....
                        I'd be >99% sure this is not true.

Comment

The reason ive tried to watch it twice more was because of the love for it from this forum. I dont revel in not liking it i wanted to like it which is why i watched it twice more but it seems to go off on a mad tangent i cant follow.
                          The Dude is probably the exact opposite to you as a character and just as entertaining.

I don't think stoners could follow the film though , they need something like the Life of Brian

*had a stoners lob night years ago, lots of lols and cake was had.

Comment

But Lebowski is the film of theirs that is most like RA only unlike RA, great and all as it is, TBL is perfect. And for bonus points Nick Cage is not in it.
                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

if its bowling you want Kingpin is just starting on TG4
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Just received a message off Phil Baker saying he binked a package to the EMOP in Barcelona very nice
                                he obv won it in the game i bubbled.
                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

I think this could be true for other sites ebookers etc... not sure again.
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Yeah at this stage its like meh, hear so many people bigging it up I feel it might let me down and I defo aint a stoner at all.

But I will get to it at some stage.
                                    Im ready to start a put TD on ignore and a remove all your thanks from TDs posts campaign till you watch it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                      if its bowling you want Kingpin is just starting on TG4
                                      Shouldn't you be busy updating your Hendon Mob thingymajig?
                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

bump... Bike is in the shop till I can pay for it...

Would do Moneybookers for AIB if possible either, just can't wait 4 days for a withdrawal to process...
                                        I can do AIB/moneybookers PM me if you need it sorted.

Comment

99% sure its not true. what can happen though, is the price is reserved for your log in for a few minutes, so if you ran same search again, the price might jump up.

also, if theres 3 seats at say €20, and you try to book fro 4 people, it will display you just the higher price for all 4. so its better when booking for a few people to check the price for one person first, to avoid paying more than you have to.
                                          http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You are not alone, i dont "get" it either !!
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

99% sure its not true. what can happen though, is the price is reserved for your log in for a few minutes, so if you ran same search again, the price might jump up.

also, if theres 3 seats at say €20, and you try to book fro 4 people, it will display you just the higher price for all 4. so its better when booking for a few people to check the price for one person first, to avoid paying more than you have to.
                                              I seem to remember some dude on The Last Word a few months ago, claimed to have figured out whatever algorithm they use on how flights are priced up...off the top of my head it was 3 months was the optimum, i am sure google would throw the answer up.

Edit: a quick google gave me this, our man sure gets around...lol
                                              Last edited by oleras; 01-08-11, 21:29. Reason: fixed link
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                I seem to remember some dude on The Last Word a few months ago, claimed to have figured out whatever algorithm they use on how flights are priced up...off the top of my head it was 3 months was the optimum, i am sure google would throw the answer up.

Edit: a quick google gave me this, our man sure gets around...lol
                                                its about 3 months yes, but this one took to 2 months, I think because its a summer promotion. and I cant remember right now which day, but its midweek when they drop to lowest. I've usually bought at the lowest they'll go, its easy enough once you understand it.
                                                Last edited by Zuroph; 01-08-11, 21:40.
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Brain not functioning properly, that was suppose to be meant, well played thou.

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                  Im ready to start a put TD on ignore and a remove all your thanks from TDs posts campaign till you watch it tbh.
                                                  Work away sir.

Comment

Work away sir.
                                                    Meh, it's a very good film but it's more the fact that a high percentage of your posts are about films and you haven't seen one of the classics, judging by the films you post about I would be shocked if you didn't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                      Meh, it's a very good film but it's more the fact that a high percentage of your posts are about films and you haven't seen one of the classics, judging by the films you post about I would be shocked if you didn't like it.
                                                      I'm useless at the best of times, I honestly swear its buried at the bottom of a pile of DVD's and a mixture of laziness and procrastination will have it sitting there for awhile.

Comment

I'm useless at the best of times, I honestly swear its buried at the bottom of a pile of DVD's and a mixture of laziness and procrastination will have it sitting there for awhile.
                                                        You could probably download the blu ray rip in about 5 minutes. I don't even care whether you will like it or not. Not watching it, even out of curiosity just seems odd to me. You're definitely going to be disappointed at this stage.

Have you seen 'Withnail And I' btw

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                          Shouldn't you be busy updating your Hendon Mob thingymajig?
                                                          On this, my Hendon Mob was updated the other day with some random UK event that I obviously haven't played and the prize was $285!! New low figure on the mob profile I'll have to get removed

Comment

Someday I will have a Hendon thingy.Someday.

Comment

You could probably download the blu ray rip in about 5 minutes. I don't even care whether you will like it or not. Not watching it, even out of curiosity just seems odd to me. You're definitely going to be disappointed at this stage.

Have you seen 'Withnail And I' btw
                                                              No RS at the moment so would have to be a torrent and I'm not going to bother, I'm not saying I wont watch it I will at some stage but I dont know when that will be, I am gonna have to be a in a good frame of mind to watch it.

Never seen the other one you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                Someday I will have a Hendon thingy.Someday.
                                                                Lol never noticed these graphs on the Hendon Mob before

Comment

There should be a name for the probability scale relating to Google image searching female actresses after / while watching a film.

So Kingpin for example would have a 92% "Gimage" because of the high probability of checking out Vanessa Angel pics.

I also think there should be a name for the complex computational matrix of poster / number of thanks / quality of people who thanked which goes into the mental decision whether to click play on a forum Youtube link. Length of video and subject obviously come into it too.

Finally (a long standing one of mine, and one I actually came across a foreign term that was close but forgot it) there needs to be a word for the dilemma of waiting for something which is due whereby as time goes on it becomes more likely to occur and thus leaving becomes an increasingly large mistake.

p.s. heard United have got Sneijder. Amazing signing if true. On his day even better than Gibson.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                    p.s. heard United have got Sneijder. Amazing signing if true. On his day even better than Gibson.
                                                                    Do. Not. Tease. Me.
                                                                    Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Here watching Inception with the hubby, may as well be watching a pakistanni channel!!
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                        Do. Not. Tease. Me.
                                                                        Sure I'm a Spurs fan expecting Benzema on loan. Silly season gonna silly.

Comment

Here watching Inception with the hubby, may as well be watching a pakistanni channel!!
                                                                          Can you not understand it? Did you even try or did you give up after 3 minutes because you thought it would be difficult?

Comment

Can you not understand it? Did you even try or did you give up after 3 minutes because you thought it would be difficult?
                                                                            nope didnt give up , its on an hour now!

im the worlds worst, he said he refuses to pause anymore to explain it to me, so NOW im giving up!
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Lol never noticed these graphs on the Hendon Mob before

hmmm, my popularity seems to have skyrocketed of late.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

There should be a name for the probability scale relating to Google image searching female actresses after / while watching a film.

So Kingpin for example would have a 92% "Gimage" because of the high probability of checking out Vanessa Angel pics.

I also think there should be a name for the complex computational matrix of poster / number of thanks / quality of people who thanked which goes into the mental decision whether to click play on a forum Youtube link. Length of video and subject obviously come into it too.

Finally (a long standing one of mine, and one I actually came across a foreign term that was close but forgot it) there needs to be a word for the dilemma of waiting for something which is due whereby as time goes on it becomes more likely to occur and thus leaving becomes an increasingly large mistake.

Golden handcuffs (two words)

Comment

I think Sneijder is not what United need at all. A brilliant player, don't get me wrong, but not exactly the mid fielder they need.
                                                                                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

just watched a great bio-drama on Hawkins on BBC 4, excellent, probably on player

Comment

im the worlds worst, he said he refuses to pause anymore to explain it to me, so NOW im giving up!
                                                                                      This is #1 reason why I hate watching films that aren't borderline retarded with a female.

Cheers to coilcam for sorting my cashflow situation!

Also, decided I'd take part in that radio show, so probably gonna have a link up in the next few days for some rugby punditry. Lols

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                        I think Sneijder is not what United need at all. A brilliant player, don't get me wrong, but not exactly the mid fielder they need.
                                                                                        we all need more Messi , what would he do to the PL defences

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                                                          Golden handcuffs (two words)
                                                                                          Doesn't really capture the flavour of what I'm looking for. I come to the issue from waiting for some mode of transport such as a bus that is due. The longer you have waited the more likely it is to come soon. There's no upside like golden handcuffs.

Comment

This is #1 reason why I hate watching films that aren't borderline retarded with a female.
                                                                                            And one of the main reasons I miss my ex so much, she loved a good film, we could discuss them afterwards for hours
                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Doesn't really capture the flavour of what I'm looking for. I come to the issue from waiting for some mode of transport such as a bus that is due. The longer you have waited the more likely it is to come soon. There's no upside like golden handcuffs.
                                                                                              Needs to have some reference to "Poisson" too.

I always find that throwing the bus stop a dummy by pretending to walk off makes the bus come around the corner. It's a precarious game though, because some bus stops are less gullible than others, so you actually make it a decent distance before the bus comes and you've to do an about turn and scarper back to the stop quickly.

Luckily the ones here all have the GPS on them, and any fancy phone has an app to track your one. Means no excuse for lates though!

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                                                                Do. Not. Tease. Me.
                                                                                                stole this from over there

Comment

Children of Men on TV3 at 12.30. Still yet to watch Inception on a tv screen, will be interesting to see if stands up to it

Comment

And one of the main reasons I miss my ex so much, she loved a good film, we could discuss them afterwards for hours
                                                                                                    Oh god...

Comment

Also I see Randy Moss has retired and McNabb is off to Vikings this year, could be interesting

Comment

Needs to have some reference to "Poisson" too.

I always find that throwing the bus stop a dummy by pretending to walk off makes the bus come around the corner. It's a precarious game though, because some bus stops are less gullible than others, so you actually make it a decent distance before the bus comes and you've to do an about turn and scarper back to the stop quickly.

Luckily the ones here all have the GPS on them, and any fancy phone has an app to track your one. Means no excuse for lates though!
                                                                                                        similarily if stuck at a red light, just taking your phone out of your pocket is enough to make it go green.

I've always felt the english language needs a "sarcasm" point, like a full stop, question mark or exclamation mark. I know we use but it'd be so convenient for forum, text , email use.
                                                                                                        donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                            Oh god...

ha, no, just I havent found an adequate film partner since, anything any more intelligent than "bad teacher" and they panic. Its a practical loss!
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Yea I get you. Just the sad smilie at the end f the sentence implied you were gonna have a breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                Yea I get you. Just the sad smilie at the end f the sentence implied you were gonna have a breakdown.
                                                                                                                lol. I've not vented here in a long time, no fear of that
                                                                                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Well Goodwillie is joining Blackburn, be prepared for some schoolyard headlines next season. rib tickling stuff no doubt

Comment

Zuroph, any word from that Roselawn place on who they selected?

Comment

Lighting a cigarette is a foolproof way to make a bus come. Works every time.

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted before

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by Sometime Happy Dude View Post
                                                                                                                          hmmm, my popularity seems to have skyrocketed of late.

That was probably me and Chadley,we check your profile a couple of times a day.Just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X