This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
    Does the Jackpot game get many runners on a Wednesday these days? Itching for a live tourney.
    Doubt it would get more than 2 tables, hasn't anyway on the few occasions I've played it

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
      Someone ban BK please
      Severely fucking tempted. Clearly wasn't even bothered to read wiki on the 2004 incident. In work all day and just found out O'Connor was money time in the big show after scraping in ala 2004. While funking the awesome updates itt I had to suffer them being interspersed with his half baked bollocks. Awful.

@Denny Crane: you say there are riders more talented, but the courses at the end of an olympics seem as tough as it gets (as evidenced by the paucity of clears) and both times he's got there he's stepped up. I'd he isn't technically talented he's certainly a big stage performer at the very least...
      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
        people said the same after;

I said AC_E was talking shit about his baby back in Novemeber 2 weeks after he broke the big news

I said Donegal play puke football that will destroy the game

Road cycling was corrupt with drugs

Robbie Keane was passed it and would contribute nothing in the WC

Probably more but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

pattern developing here - you can always just block me if you dont like the delivery of my opinions but they are more often than not carrying substance

Im sick of constantly being accused of trolling because my opinions arent in line with popular sensationalist bullshit that people like to read
        Ah, fair enough - well played.
        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

for hotspur:

A man walks into a psychiatrist’s office, the psychiatrist asks what the problem is, and he tells him that he has to help him, that he keeps thinking he's a world-famous psychiatrist. And the psychiatrist asks him how long this has been going on for.

'Ever since I was Jung'
          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

lets go really fast people

Comment

That slowing down craic is dangerous
              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                That slowing down craic is dangerous
                Would have been hilarious.

Comment

he could at least make it look like hes trying, ive built up bigger sweats running to the shop for milk
                  airport, lol

Comment

Sat Nav in here bragging about this song pop milarky

she's currently 8-0 down. This is getting embarrassing, esp considering ive the volume muted on my lappy
                    GAA News Website

Comment

How depressing must it be for some of the athletes. You're in top 20 of the world. Probably grew up dominating all levels and age groups. The biggest stage of them all that you trained all your life for. You give your all and then some Jamaican lad ahead of you strolls for the final half of the race and still beats you easily.

Comment

What a jump Reese.

Comment

Btw for NFL fantasy people. The news from Packers training camp from a few beat writers universally say player of the camp comfortably is Jordy Nelson.

Comment

One false start and thats it! Shocking

Comment

It's a long time since I so badly wanted to give someone a good slap as this pretentious twat and then I got to the line where he describes his hollywooding after he butchers a hand
                              When I say “consciously aware”, I’m referring to the dynamics I can articulate in English; the facets of the hand I can communicate using the agreed upon language much of western society uses.

GTFO
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I really cant wait for NFL to start.
                                airport, lol

Comment

Yeah had no idea you only get one shot at it.

Comment

Sorted a little break in Feb next year, what i was paying for 5 nights in NY in November, I got 3 nights in NY and 7 night Bahamas cruise. Cant wait !
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      Sorted a little break in Feb next year, what i was paying for 5 nights in NY in November, I got 3 nights in NY and 7 night Bahamas cruise. Cant wait !
                                      Where did you book that?

Comment

whos the bird on rte panel?
                                        airport, lol

Comment

whos the bird on rte panel?
                                          Irish 100m record holder for wenches.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
                                            Yeah had no idea you only get one shot at it.
                                            been that way for a while, remember Bolt got disqualified in the World Champs?
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                              Where did you book that?

says 1075 but works out arounf 1200 per human.
                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                been that way for a while, remember Bolt got disqualified in the World Champs?
                                                1st Olympics with that rule though. It's presumably so that the schedules don't get messed up for tv, but it is incredibly harsh.

Comment

Irish 100m record holder for wenches.
                                                  If she cant box who gives a bollocks
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                    http://www.americanholidays.com/special/nyc-the-bahamas

says 1075 but works out arounf 1200 per human.
                                                    I prefer the per human description. Has a touch of the morbo the annihilator about it.

Comment

Good finish to the round from Barnes, another fight where I'm in disagreement with the judges to the Irish boxer's detriment though!

Comment

No knock out now please

Comment

Come on Paddy!

Headbutt fairly shocking and obvious.

Keep it tight and we're dancing

Comment

jesus he looks fucked.

finishing okay though. Stand up and land a few punches lad!

Comment

well beaten in the last round, but 6 points?

Comment

Has to be ok there to win

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                  Brady is 3/5

You are wrong here imo and most people's opinions . I think that Ben is Elite but still 5th or 6th best QB in the NFL.
                                                                  I never said he was the best just that he was the most under rated QB in the NFL and it was hard to see where he would stand among the top players but I considered him elite.

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                  Severely fucking tempted. Clearly wasn't even bothered to read wiki on the 2004 incident. In work all day and just found out O'Connor was money time in the big show after scraping in ala 2004. While funking the awesome updates itt I had to suffer them being interspersed with his half baked bollocks. Awful.
                                                                  Ah, fair enough - well played.
                                                                  quickest turn around ever? unless you're being sarcastic?

Comment

Medal haul now matches Melbourne. Now to improve the colours of them and hope one of our 3 outside hopes can get the haul to 6.

Well done Paddy Barnes

Comment

fair play Paddy Barnes delighted for him

Comment

Savage stuff!!

Comment

110m hurdles final time.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

110m hurdles final time.
                                                                                for fucks sake, RTE could have shown that. Only see the replay now

Also, eng guy - drugs
                                                                                Last edited by ghostface; 08-08-12, 20:20.

Comment

What's the calendar look like now Kev?

Comment

Britain may have had an outrageous medal haul from the cycling.

But we sent 6 Boxers. 4 of whom have won medals.

All 4 can colour up too!

Comment

brit needs more drugs too scrawny
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

1st Olympics with that rule though. It's presumably so that the schedules don't get messed up for tv, but it is incredibly harsh.
                                                                                        Will always remember this one from when they changed it to one false start and then disqualification for the next person to false start.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                          for fucks sake, RTE could have shown that. Only see the replay now
                                                                                          200m womens final was on at the end of the boxing as well. I watched it on the eurovision site, good that you can rewind.

Comment

@Denny Crane: you say there are riders more talented, but the courses at the end of an olympics seem as tough as it gets (as evidenced by the paucity of clears) and both times he's got there he's stepped up. I'd he isn't technically talented he's certainly a big stage performer at the very least...
                                                                                            Don't be so results orientated!

That you earlier powering down Fleet street in the red earlier?

Yeah maybe I'm overly biased by my early experiences with him, I'm out of it a while! I think sj is one of the sports with the least amount of big heart/stepping up though, that's for the horse.

Comment

Those head on slo mo shots of dudes in onesies jumping hurdles should be banned...
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Excellent boxing well done us surly time for the great jimmy mcgee to step aside hes woeful

Comment

Boxing diary updated....

Sunday: JJ Nevin fights for a medal @8:45pm WINS 19-13
                                                                                                  Monday: Katie Taylor fights for a medal @2:30pm WINS 26-15
                                                                                                  Tuesday: Michael Conlan fights for a medal @9pm WINS 22-18
                                                                                                  Wednesday: Katie Taylor semi-final bout @2pm WINS 17-9
                                                                                                  Wednesday: Paddy Barnes fights for a medal @8:45pm WINS 23-18
                                                                                                  Thursday: Katie Taylor final @4:45pm
                                                                                                  Friday : Paddy Barnes semi final @1.30pm
                                                                                                  Friday: JJ Nevin semi-final bout @2pm
                                                                                                  Friday: Michael Conlan semi-final bout @8:45pm

If we get any men to the final, they would fight Saturday night (Barnes or Nevin) or Sunday lunchtime (Conlan).

Comment

...

Comment

Comedy fans.

I spend 4 days at Fringe in Edinburgh this month. Who are my "must not miss"?

(note, I just searched the site and saw 818 pages of performers, this is an easier way for me to cut through that)

Comment

Doesn't sound like Barnes' chances are too good in the semis

Comment

Read a bit more of that guys TR from the World Series actually, was too quick to judge. He writes really well and doesnt seem particularly obnoxious.

Comment

Read a bit more of that guys TR from the World Series actually, was too quick to judge. He writes really well and doesnt seem particularly obnoxious.
                                                                                                            i think he comes across obnoxious because hes trying to hard with the descriptive writing at times
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Gary linekar hinting at doping on the gb cycling teams performance, quickly brushed aside but surprising all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                Comedy fans.

I spend 4 days at Fringe in Edinburgh this month. Who are my "must not miss"?

(note, I just searched the site and saw 818 pages of performers, this is an easier way for me to cut through that)
                                                                                                                went last year, loved it.

if you like sick dark humour, Jermey Sadowitz is fantastic, makes frankie boyle loook like mother theresa.

Adam Ritchie was the hottest ticket at last years fringe, but always left it too late to get tickets. So when you decide on which shows you want to see, grab the ticks as soon as, especially at weeknds.

There are some "best of the fest" shows on a couple of times each day, which are great for getting a flavour of whats on out there, basically 6/7 acts come in and do 5/10mins slots. My highlight of the festival was actually the best of fest caberat which was on in a spiegeltent.

They have a special late licence in Edinburgh for duration of fest, so there are some great musical comedy acts on deep into the night.

Comment

Love this

Olympic quarter-finalist Paddy Barnes v Marty Morrissey. - No contest!

Seen Conlan try one the other night to.

"He's in bits Marty"
                                                                                                                  "Whos in bits"
                                                                                                                  "Humpty Dumpty"

Go team boxers, way to take the piss out of the foreheaded one

Comment

Do you not think he's constantly aftertiming his thought process for the hh's ?
                                                                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                                                      went last year, loved it.
                                                                                                                      ...
                                                                                                                      I lived there last year, reckon I saw you one of the nights!

Heading back up for 5/6 nights to hang with some of the crew from last year and catch some shows.

We're booked in for Dylan Moran, just trying to figure out who else I can't miss really!

Comment

...

Comment

The weirdest thing ever happened tonight. I was ringing a taxi for Chanel , and the first one couldnt do it so I decided to ring a chap that worked with Colm but went into the taxi business after the boom. Only met him once when he dropped me home and saved his number. Couldnt get through. Some time later my phone rang with a very unusual number. The Convo went like this:

ME. Hello who is this?
                                                                                                                          Other person: Sean, whos this?
                                                                                                                          Me.Michelle Gavigan
                                                                                                                          Other person: This is Sean , Im in Ghana!
                                                                                                                          ME. WTF huh what you doing over there
                                                                                                                          Sean:driving a Dozer
                                                                                                                          Me: omg thats weird, Colm applied for a job driving a dozer a while back and more or less had it but the whole thing fell through. Any chance you could get colm over there. whats the money like?
                                                                                                                          Sean: The poverty is unreal , I wanted to climb back on the plane after arriving, however I am alright now. The company is brilliant pay for everything, injections, flights and acomodation . wages 30 pounds sterling an hour plus OT.
                                                                                                                          Me. jesus thats great, could you put in a word for him
                                                                                                                          Sean: ya will do , I am meeting the boss next week as there is alot of shit going on here at the moment and we might be moved to another place. Ill run it by sean grey.
                                                                                                                          Me. I know that name seems familar , whats the company ?
                                                                                                                          Sean, WHBO
                                                                                                                          ME : OMFG thats the company colm went to interview for job. ( told him the crack)
                                                                                                                          Sean: well what he heard in email is not lies, last week there was machetes and everything on the site , war going on over expats. 45 were meant to start here only 3 came and the only reason they came is because they had a pull.

so anyway bottom line is that sean is very friendly with the man that interviewed colm and will be chatting to him soon, in the mean time sean said to give colm his number and text him and they will chat from there.

How fucking odd is that!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X