X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about E.Honda.
    airport, lol

Comment

Don't start getting pedantic now, there are no dots in your name!
      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

For all those food connoisseurs like Raoul Duke and Gimmeabreak I recommend the 840 calorie bargain Carlos double pepperoni pizza.
        'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
          For all those food connoisseurs like Raoul Duke and Gimmeabreak I recommend the 840 calorie bargain Carlos double pepperoni pizza.
          They won't buy it unless it costs too much money.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            They won't buy it unless it costs too much money.
            I've told the chap in Aldi to put it up to €10.99 and we'll split the profits!

Comment

I can confirm that GimmieAbreak was chowing down on dominos, chicken dippers and cheap wine tonight. Can't reveal my sources though.
              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ok last chance. Are you on for a session tomorrow Rigger? We'll do the lotto for Friday 50/50(I'm willing to haggle over that seeing as you are an expert) and you are allowed to bring your dad and brothers along. We need Hitch and CHD too though. I fully believe that this can happen without 24hrs notice.

Comment

Smithfield is on the northside opposite Dublin 2. Are you testing my knowledge of the big smoke or something?
                  Yeah, and its also Dublin 8.

Dublin 8 is the exception to the rule and is half northside and half southside.
                  As is D20, to an extent, has small sections between the liffey and the park.

Comment

I'm off to bed, the alcohol is finally taking affect and I have the opportunity to sleeeep!

I'll check the thread in the mornternoon and if its on I'll be in Dublin by 7pm.

Comment

Ok last chance. Are you on for a session tomorrow Rigger? We'll do the lotto for Friday 50/50(I'm willing to haggle over that seeing as you are an expert) and you are allowed to bring your dad and brothers along. We need Hitch and CHD too though. I fully believe that this can happen without 24hrs notice.
                      I will be available from probably 2am tomorrow, i.e the wee hours of .... thursday.
                      someone better txt me though.

Comment

RTE archives

Interview with Katie Taylor at age 15

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                          RTE archives

Interview with Katie Taylor at age 15

http://www.rte.ie/sport/player/734/332450/
                          More importantly, that's fucking KEVO!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

I dont post that often......but I gotta say...i'm i'm drunker that Bunk and mc Nulty

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                Yeah, and its also Dublin 8.

Dublin 8 is the exception to the rule and is half northside and half southside.
                                As is D20, to an extent, has small sections between the liffey and the park.
                                Smithfield is D7, or it was when I lived there.

Aras an Uchtarain is d8, because you can't have the President living in a northside postal code, for whatever reason.
                                Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Irish in action today

Low on quantity high on quality

ATHLETICS:
                                  c11:03 Men's 5,000m, Round 1, Heat 2: Alistair Cragg

BOXING:
                                  14:00 Women's Lightweight, Semi-Finals: Katie Taylor v Mavzuna Chorieva (Tajikistan)

20:45 Men's Light-Flyweight, Quarter-Finals: Paddy Barnes v Devendro Singh Laishram (India)

Comment

How about going on the beer with me? Genuine question.
                                    I'm straight too until I get very drunk
                                    Well you could construe it that way but I wouldn't be able to get a horn up by the time I turn gay

I'd be 100% suffering from Brewer's droop!

And I don't receive either. Actually I don't even consider it gay as long as you are driving although admittedly I haven't tested that theory to its fullest.
                                    Quoted for shame and for CourierCollie

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                      Smithfield is D7, or it was when I lived there.

Aras an Uchtarain is d8, because you can't have the President living in a northside postal code, for whatever reason.
                                      I thought D8 stretched from the park to Smithfield, haven't a clue obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                        She's a nice girl who was carrying a bit of weight and working too hard. Working even harder now minding her child and running the business with her partner Billy. They take great care in sourcing the food that they use and by all accounts he's a very talented chef. She's an old school friend of Mrs V.
                                        We've a mobile home right around corner from Aldridge, folks been heading down every second/third weekend for last 20 years. Dad out of work since last March and Mum out since Christmas (stress) and have spent loads of time down there since then.

They probably eat at Aldridge once a week, and pretty much every weekend they go down usually. They sent me down before when I was home one weekend and booked me and a friend in. Literally rave about the place to all and sundry.

They're doing pretty damn good business in a fairly quiet corner of the world!

Comment

John Waters with a cracker there on newstalk, stated as if it were a fact that 'the least intelligent people in Ireland are atheists'. Man is some plank, actually I think he may have said stupidest

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                            John Waters with a cracker there on newstalk, stated as if it were a fact that 'the least intelligent people in Ireland are atheists'. Man is some plank, actually I think he may have said stupidest
                                            John Waters is a plank.

Comment

prob get shot for this because i've seen it mentioned quite a lot but Cliffs on 'Game of Thrones'.

They're filming it just up the road all week and i hear it's not a bad show.

Comment

Originally posted by Marsden02 View Post
                                                prob get shot for this because i've seen it mentioned quite a lot but Cliffs on 'Game of Thrones'.

They're filming it just up the road all week and i hear it's not a bad show.
                                                HBO tv show based on a load of best selling books by George R.R. Martin. Filming Season 3 at the moment. Fantasy I think is how the books would be described

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                  I don't drive a Honda. And if I did you would not be allowed in the back of it
                                                  The main legislation concerning advertisements in Ireland is the Consumer Protection Act, 2007. This Act sets out, among other things, various rules that apply to claims made about goods and services. In particular this Act protects consumers from misleading advertisements and ensures that trade is fair. Under the Act it is an offence for an advertiser/trader to make false claims about goods, services or prices
                                                  You are walking a legal tight rope my friend.
                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

CHD may become upset.

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Go to 3:40 for some rage:

Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for Football, Cricket, Rugby, F1, Golf, Tennis, NFL, NBA and more.

Comment

Cian O Connor gets into showjumping final

Relive the moments that went down in history at the 2012 summer Olympics in London. Access official videos, results, galleries, sport and athletes.

Comment

Katie has jumped the fence...

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                            How can someone be so ignorant? Beyond belief really.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

http://www.london2012.com/equestrian...101/index.html
                                                              Drugs.

Comment

Katie has jumped the fence...
                                                                If she loses they will probably have her as Scottish or something...
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

http://www.london2012.com/equestrian...101/index.html
                                                                  What's the format in the final do you know? Do faults from previous rounds still count or is it a blank canvas?
                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

So anyways Eamon, do you still have the honda? I hope its a bike, I'd hate that you called yourself Eamonhond(car)
                                                                    I always figured it was a streetfigher thing
                                                                    E.Honda=Eamonn Honda
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                      How can someone be so ignorant? Beyond belief really.
                                                                      Meh, politics doesn't travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Quoted for shame and for CourierCollie
                                                                        For shame?

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                          What's the format in the final do you know? Do faults from previous rounds still count or is it a blank canvas?
                                                                          Blank canvas. Clean sheet etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                            I mean do some research at least if your gonna babble on like that on television.

Comment

I know its a day early but TTTTTEEEEEEBBBBBBBBOOOOOWWWWWWW, NFL pre season starts back tomorrow.

Comment

Based on these olympics do people think the Irish Sport Council should allocate a disproportional amount of resources to events we actually can compete in? I assume at the moment all athletes are on the same sort of funding scheme? But Id like to see more funding pumped into boxing, cycling, swimming, sailing showumping etc and less on athletics. Not trying to be controversial just starting a discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                  Based on these olympics do people think the Irish Sport Council should allocate a disproportional amount of resources to events we actually can compete in? I assume at the moment all athletes are on the same sort of funding scheme? But Id like to see more funding pumped into boxing, cycling, swimming, sailing showumping etc and less on athletics. Not trying to be controversial just starting a discussion
                                                                                  Defo not, should just put more money into every area of sport.....We've had successes with athletics (mainly distance running) in the past and have a fairly decent level of athletes in lots of areas, and there's no reason not to fund any sport where we have talented athletes.

Also, I know some journalists have been comparing our level of medal success with other nations but we're well known for being huge in rugby, GAA, a few very talented international soccer players etc....And when it comes to Olympic sports we've had plenty of success over the years in lots of other sports (at various times), aside from just boxing.
                                                                                  International Poker Open 2017 online satellites available on GG Poker. Visit www.internationalpokeropen.ie for more details.

The IPO is one of Europe's biggest, longest running and most enjoyable live poker festivals with huge prize-pools every year.

Comment

And how are the other sports meant to improve then?

If you were to make that statement 16 years ago you would be advocating to concentrate on just athletics (Sonia O'Sull) and maybe boxing.
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Stick / Carrot situation though surely?

I mean, boxing has clearly benefited from someone taking an excellent direction with how National Boxing's development plan was formed.

The marginal gains of now pumping it full of money aren't as effective as the marginal gains that another sport would achieve through a similar (relative) increase in cash.

What a lot of sports really need is an ideology change for young athletes, preparation and training facilities for groups of sports can be provided quite easily by most Universities, especially those with good Sports Science facilities. In the piece that RD3 posted yesterday, it was simply a case of someone with the right line of thought for the development of a sport finally being given the authorisation to give it a punt (Boxing). The influence that can be made by the right people is far more important than money imo. (Obviously 'the right people' cost money, but that's an aside).

Provision of coaches and facilities on a competitive level for most sports, as well as having people at the helm with longer term goals than the following week / following event / following season is what the IOC need really. Money will certainly help that, but it's an ability to convert enthusiasm and talent to medals that is the difficult bit!

Comment

WTF

[QUOTE][Fifa world rankings - top 20

1. Spain 2. Germany 3. England ?? 4. Uruguay 5. Portugal 6. Italy 7. Argentina 8. Netherlands 9. Croatia 10. Denmark 11. Russia 12. Greece 13. Brazil 14. France 15. Chile 16. Ivory Coast 17. Sweden 18. Mexico 19. Czech Republic 20. Ecuador

Selected others: 26. Republic of Ireland 37. Wales 46. Scotland 101. Northern Ireland/QUOTE]
                                                                                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                                        http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Should a small country such as Ireland be pumping money into creating sportspeople who are in with a shot of maybe getting a medal in the Olympics? And if so, why?

Comment

some joke over here in new zealand regarding the katie taylor fight! have sky and they have 10 channels covering the olympics but their not showing live boxing but instead delayed highlights of other sports! any stream lads?
                                                                                            https://twitter.com/#!/TedCullinane1

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                              true, I've had that conversation with Americans and Canadians.
                                                                                              Albeit, they weren't as wilfully ignorant as that cunt.
                                                                                              anyone get his twitter?
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by shanboghted View Post
                                                                                                some joke over here in new zealand regarding the katie taylor fight! have sky and they have 10 channels covering the olympics but their not showing live boxing but instead delayed highlights of other sports! any stream lads?
                                                                                                That's mad!

To say an Island half way round the world is taking no interest in a minority sport!
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

filmon.com for Beeb

chrispc proxy plus aertv.ie for irish channels

Comment

Not on for another 2 hrs though

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                      Images?
                                                                                                      Seriously?

A) incognito browsing
                                                                                                      B) tubes are always easier, the lexicon is BBW or BBBW for the duskier variety
                                                                                                      C) Chans, subreddits and image forums are in abundance.
                                                                                                      D) Images??? Do people still fap to images?
                                                                                                      tubes;
                                                                                                      keezmovies, fapdu, youporn, pornhub, spankwire,youjizz, motherless, etc etc etc
                                                                                                      the whole subset of google is a bad analogy. If you were looking for a particular thread on IPB, the search function here would be more likely to return it than google.
                                                                                                      Google isnt going to index every fap worthy image out there for you. There is a whole more internet that google (WWW actually)
                                                                                                      Tor browsing might make ur head spin
                                                                                                      Images...ffs
                                                                                                      Thank God for Internet porn agony uncles
                                                                                                      One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Clear round Cian O Connor!

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                          That's mad!

To say an Island half way round the world is taking no interest in a minority sport!
                                                                                                          Ironic from the album “Jagged Little Pill” Jagged Little Pill (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) out now & includes the live acoustic performance from O2 Shep...

Comment

Very clutch from Cian there! gwan
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
                                                                                                              Thank God for Internet porn agony uncles
                                                                                                              it's a growth ( ) industry

Comment

Coverage is even worse in Ireland, RTE didn't show even one of the New Zealand Hockey teams matches live.

Comment

Obv now glued to the showjumping. Not many going clear. One French dude went clear slightly faster than Cian!
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                    Obv now glued to the showjumping. Not many going clear. One French dude went clear slightly faster than Cian!
                                                                                                                    Pretty sure the time doesnt come into it, just the number of penalties from the 2 rounds today with the top 20 from round 1 making round 2.

Time only comes into it if there is a jump off and even then its only the jump off round time that would be used

Comment

Pretty sure the time doesnt come into it, just the number of penalties from the 2 rounds today with the top 20 from round 1 making round 2.

Time only comes into it if there is a jump off and even then its only the jump off round time that would be used
                                                                                                                      Excellent!

Real medal chance here so! And to think he was only a reserve!
                                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

"There will be live coverage of Cian O'Connor's second round live on RTÉ Two. That second round begins at 2.55pm. The Irish rider will certainly be in contention for a medal after his clear round."

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                                          I know its a day early but TTTTTEEEEEEBBBBBBBBOOOOOWWWWWWW, NFL pre season starts back tomorrow.
                                                                                                                          Going to the states next week. Found out a few days ago that the Jets are playing the Giants in NY on 18th, and i leave the NY the day before to head to Phily. advance planning FTL.

Will be in tampa for the Buccs v NE Pats though to see my first live NFL game.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X