X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
      "must be shown crying actual tears during the broadcast" in t&c's might be the tough part
      That relates to the market below though surely

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        interesting Ryanair news....
        What is the news?

Comment

Ha I should have read the market properly. Thought it was anytime sigh!
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
            SHIP THE 90% (odd) IN THE NETWORK + EXAM
            You and all your worrying a few weeks back!!!

Congrats Biatch!!!
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

Jamacia pull out of the heat of the 4x400 relay. Bolt might have run the final if they had qualified

Comment

Friend is playing Macreddin Captains prize this weekend. The local bookies are giving odds for who wins and everyone is 25/1 with 300 people playing. Nice margins if every one bets on themselves!
                Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                  You and all your worrying a few weeks back!!!

Congrats Biatch!!!
                  Thanks Michelle lol

I know I know. I always doubt myself. Found out this MORNING that there was a PDF kicking about with the questions that could come up. At least I learned something rather than parroting out answers!

Start my CCNA once I get back from Vegas!!

Comment

What is the news?
                    an offer to buy something back from staff.
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                      Friend is playing Macreddin Captains prize this weekend. The local bookies are giving odds for who wins and everyone is 25/1 with 300 people playing. Nice margins if every one bets on themselves!
                      Ooohhhh I'd say I know a good few of them! Might be worth a bet!!

Comment

Comment

Stars down?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                            Irish in action today

ATHLETICS:
                            09:30 Women's High Jump, Qualification, Group A: Deirdre Ryan

BOXING:
                            16:45 Women's Lightweight Final: Katie Taylor v Sofya Ochigava (Russia)
                            How did Deirdre get on? Her PB is 1.95 so I'm presuming she didn't qualify. I tuned in but think I just missed her. Half the time they were just showing the track instead of the sports, very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                              The cycling one only came up last week when people were giving me shit for saying the sport was tainted
                              The sport has been tainted for the last 20 years anyone that follows cycling knows this. The amazing thing is the doctors seem to get a fair bit of bad press in the whole cycling doping argument. If it was not for the doctors managing the cyclists and how they take EPO etc there would be a lot more deaths in cycling. After the breakdown of the Lance federal investigation it will be interesting to see how USADA go after him, i think they have him by the boll1x and i just hope there is no political underhanded sh1t goes on for him to get off.

I still think there is a good few at it in peleton today but they are staying ahead of the testing curve to go undetected with the methods they are using.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                Stars down?
                                busy man huh

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                  Stars down?
                                  was just going to post and ask is it down for anyone else, i do know there was a server restart at 12pm our time, don't know how long it lasts, but usually you just can't play any sng's and tourneys and cash games usually still go afaik,

wonder how long it will be down
                                  http://drjff.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Di View Post
                                    How did Deirdre get on? Her PB is 1.95 so I'm presuming she didn't qualify. I tuned in but think I just missed her. Half the time they were just showing the track instead of the sports, very frustrating.
                                    Made 1.85. Failed 3 attempts at 1.90

Comment

Server reset on Stars at 12pm

Comment

Ochigava +7.5 @ 5/6 v Taylor. 7 point lead seems huge in whats likely to be a tight fight?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Di View Post
                                            Ooohhhh I'd say I know a good few of them! Might be worth a bet!!
                                            Lol wicklow people!
                                            Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

10k swim is insane distance imo!

Comment

http://www.paddypower.com/bet/boxing...a-4064562.html

Ochigava +7.5 @ 5/6 v Taylor. 7 point lead seems huge in whats likely to be a tight fight?
                                                hard to call imo,if katie is say 4 points ahead going into the last,Ochigava will have to come out fighting with nothing to lose,leaving herself exposed defensively.katie could end up picking off a few points....hopefully anyway
                                                Mattie McGrath wanna-be

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  I would actually die before the half way mark

Comment

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                                                    The sport has been tainted for the last 20 years anyone that follows cycling knows this. The amazing thing is the doctors seem to get a fair bit of bad press in the whole cycling doping argument. If it was not for the doctors managing the cyclists and how they take EPO etc there would be a lot more deaths in cycling. After the breakdown of the Lance federal investigation it will be interesting to see how USADA go after him, i think they have him by the bollock and i just hope there is no political underhanded sh1t goes on for him to get off.

I still think there is a good few at it in peleton today but they are staying ahead of the testing curve to go undetected with the methods they are using.
                                                    FTFY
                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Solid Brag!!!

Comment

Some amount of skill and strenght required !

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

you can take the girl out of the ghetto...
                                                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Anyone beat my 16.3 in doodle yet? with screenshot?
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                Guy asks for a good middle priced cognac on reddit. One of the responses:
                                                                I've had both Louis XIII by Remy Martin and whatever the Hennessy equivalent is (€110 a glass in France, $110 in Vegas) and i can still taste the sensation and flavour explosion in my mouth when i think about it.

Two of the greatest things ever to pass my lips.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                                  I've had both Louis XIII by Remy Martin and whatever the Hennessy equivalent is (€110 a glass in France, $110 in Vegas) and i can still taste the sensation and flavour explosion in my mouth when i think about it.

Two of the greatest things ever to pass my lips.
                                                                  Shoulda just had an opal fruit. Spend the remaining $109.20 on a brasser.
                                                                  Last edited by Lazare; 09-08-12, 12:36.
                                                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Comment

Is that actually Radio Jayift from gift grub commentating on the basketball
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                        you can take the girl out of the ghetto...
                                                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d9z_QrfaBw
                                                                        The Bloods will be after her now

Comment

I try to give people as disdaining look as possible when they order Brandy with coke in the pub. But not just brandy same goes for any decent whiskey if they get a mixer. They can do what they want with vodka that stuff is piss anyway

Comment

I try to give people as disdaining look as possible when they order Brandy with coke in the pub. But not just brandy same goes for any decent whiskey if they get a mixer. They can do what they want with vodka that stuff is piss anyway
                                                                            straight up Grey Goose baby babbbbyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                              straight up Grey Goose baby babbbbyyyy
                                                                              had some of that on holidays - couldnt tell the difference between that and normal vodka. Whiskey is where it be at

Comment

I do understand and deep down probably agree it shouldnt be mixed, but i cant help myself that i love jameson and coke
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                  The Bloods will be after her now
                                                                                  why, she's wearing a red headband?
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Thanks Michelle lol

I know I know. I always doubt myself. Found out this MORNING that there was a PDF kicking about with the questions that could come up. At least I learned something rather than parroting out answers!

Start my CCNA once I get back from Vegas!!
                                                                                    Well done, good luck with the CCNA, I started studying this myself about 1.5 years ago but have never managed to finish it. I even booked the exam one time to make myself do it and then went to cancel it but was to late!! Even that didn't motivate me, I have to be one of the worst people for studying ever. I would love to get to CCIE some today but need to start at CCNA first. In my latest attempt I bought the Cisco book and I got half way through the first book but haven't picked it up in about 3 months now. Really need to get back into it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post

Comment

Cause she crip walkin cuz
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Crip walking >> red headband. She's a dead tennis pro walking...

Comment

lol at that article

Comment

The lifeguards are no mere gesture. In 2010, US swimmer Fran Crippen, was found dead during a world cup 10km race off Dubai after he complained to his coach of feeling sick. In the last two 10km open swim world championships, competitors have been rescued from going under.

Olympic events have medical staff and lifeguards in attendance, and as tragic events have proven, their presence is vital

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                    Cause she crip walkin cuz
                                                                                                    Ah. I'm sure the Bloods will have more important things on their minds than if a tennis player dows the crip walk.
                                                                                                    Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Anyone have a Laptops direct voucher code? Looking for a discount for a student mate of mine.

Comment

With respect, unless you're buying it for them, you should probably mind your own beeswax.
                                                                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Jesus anyone just see the 16 year old German gymnast with the ball.
                                                                                                          Bloody hell, she was flexible.

Comment

Ah. I'm sure the Bloods will have more important things on their minds than if a tennis player dows the crip walk.
                                                                                                            She just dissed them on international tv. Also I think the London gangs may have to retaliate as this could be the start of them moving into their turf.

Ex Wimbledon Hard man Vinny Jones will sort this out.

Comment

Way too complacent in declaring the house disease-free. Have had several interesting conversations on God's big white telephone since.
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
                                                                                                                Lol wicklow people!
                                                                                                                Well I am from Aughrim!!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  Imagine coming in 4th after swimming it, urrrgh, poor Brit girl

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                                    She just dissed them on international tv. Also I think the London gangs may have to retaliate as this could be the start of them moving into their turf.

Ex Wimbledon Hard man Vinny Jones will sort this out.
                                                                                                                    Only one man for the job

Comment

I dont think anyone actually believed the bloods would be after her. Her sister was killed in compton caught in crossfire of gang shootout i think.
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                        The sun is shining and Team Ireland have five medals under their belt. Even more of a shame that Annalise couldn't fall over the line to beat Melbourne's tally. People might say 'but sure we always do well at boxing' but so what? The boxers, Murphy, O'Connor all brought the best versions of themselves to the big show - Derval O' Rourke, Finnoula Britton and Paul Heffernon too. National pride may be the most illogical of emotions but I'm feeling it this morning.

Not sure if you've seen it but thought you'd enjoy this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone have a Laptops direct voucher code?
                                                                                                                          This +1

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X