Brag:

Ship the job with these guys -

Beat:

Its in The Kingdom of Finkle.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

16:45 should hurry up!!!

Comment

Watching 15 kids and counting on Channel 4 online. Pretty amazing families have to say. Would deffo make me think twice about moaning again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUncSxA2tVw
        Her sky-ness
        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by digiman View Post
          Well done, good luck with the CCNA, I started studying this myself about 1.5 years ago but have never managed to finish it. I even booked the exam one time to make myself do it and then went to cancel it but was to late!! Even that didn't motivate me, I have to be one of the worst people for studying ever. I would love to get to CCIE some today but need to start at CCNA first. In my latest attempt I bought the Cisco book and I got half way through the first book but haven't picked it up in about 3 months now. Really need to get back into it again.
          That's a shame you didn't do it. I have 90% of the coursework done for the CCNA at this stage. Just needed to fine tune my learning on the Cisco IOS. I have the GNS3 workbench on my laptop and I find that is one way to really learn the practical end of configuring routers.

The CCIE would be nice, but will maybe head to the CCNP first!

Comment

Canada robbing France of the Bronze medal in the wimmins football

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              Watching 15 kids and counting on Channel 4 online. Pretty amazing families have to say. Would deffo make me think twice about moaning again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUncSxA2tVw
              Wow, her vag must be ruined?
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                busy man huh
                Yup, sitting down to this now before Katie.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I found this funny anyway

download: http://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/jimmys-winning-matches-beach/id553418829 http://www.facebook.com/roryandtheisland - Rory & the island (island ...
                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                    16:45 should hurry up!!!

Got a 5pm meeting, so it had better start at 4.45pm sharp - no delays please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      I dont think anyone actually believed the bloods would be after her. Her sister was killed in compton caught in crossfire of gang shootout i think.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                        Got a 5pm meeting, so it had better start at 4.45pm sharp - no delays please!!!!
                        If this meeting is in Ireland surely it will not go ahead until after the fight?
                        airport, lol

Comment

If this meeting is in Ireland surely it will not go ahead until after the fight?
                          It will go ahead at 5pm regardless - I'll be the only Irish person in the meeting though, I suppose that is a reason for it. I'm quite sure there are loads of people in the office who are completely unaware of who Katie Taylor is... dey took our jerbs

Comment

Full Tilt relaunch Q&A thread just posted on 2+2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...hread-1232335/

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Is there actually horse dancing on the telly? tell me this isnt a medal event
                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

BMX might be the best Olympic sport I've seen so far. Complete carnage.

Comment

Anyone beat my 16.3 in doodle yet? with screenshot?
                                      canooing? i just got 15.7
                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                          BMX might be the best Olympic sport I've seen so far. Complete carnage.
                                          On tv? Can't believe there's only four days left. Never enjoyed the Olympics this much
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                            Did you see the second heat race where just the New Zealand cyclist was left racing?
                                            Yeah, it's great stuff. They've switched back to horse-dancing now though.

RTE's coverage has really been a let down. They show nothing live. Their afternoon schedule today were all things I knew the result of already. It's a shame, because due to the lack of Irish athletes in most competitions, it's the only place to get impartial commentary.

Comment

sigh at the stress of booking a holiday. Still cant get anywhere decent and we intend to fly out at the end of next week

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                sigh at the stress of booking a holiday. Still cant get anywhere decent and we intend to fly out at the end of next week
                                                I know plenty of people who have got great late deals off some of those deal websites, no doubt a few heads around here will point you in the right direction.

NFL, MJD would wanna quit this holdout shite and get sorted I got fucked over last year with my first pick RB jamaal charles please not two years in a row. Bad record for players who have held out in the past Chris Johnson among others. Also is the an Nfl discussion thread somewhere that needs bumping?
                                                Last edited by eamonhonda; 09-08-12, 14:37.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Comment

I know plenty of people who have got great late deals off some of those deal websites, no doubt a few heads around here will point you in the right direction.
                                                    please do!

Comment

NFL, MJD would wanna quit this holdout shite and get sorted I got fucked over last year with my first pick RB jamaal charles please not two years in a row. Bad record for players who have held out in the past Chris Johnson among others. Also is the an Nfl discussion thread somewhere that needs bumping?
                                                      Much to the annoyance of 5star we will turn the BBV into the NFL discussion thread when it get proper started up

Comment

Shot by the astronauts of Expedition 30 on the International Space Station, these time-lapse videos capture magnificent views of auroras, city lights at nigh...

Comment

Prancing horses are you taking the piss? everyone involved including commentators should be subject to genocide

Comment

Comment

please do!
                                                              cant for life of me think of the names of the two sites someone gave me before.
                                                              What kind of holiday and price you looking for?

???
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Much to the annoyance of 5star we will turn the BBV into the NFL discussion thread when it get proper started up
                                                                needs its own thread imo
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

What a review!

Comment

Prancing horses are you taking the piss? everyone involved including commentators should be subject to genocide
                                                                    Try travelrepublic BK

Comment

needs its own thread imo
                                                                      Speak no more of this bad idea.

Comment

Dancing horses! This is amazing

Comment

I can forsee bannings

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                            15 kids? Fine if you can afford to rear them yourself, its the ones who think the rest of society should fund their lack of contraception through childrens allowance, social welfare, qualifiction for grants etc .. that grind my gears.

Comment

Egan can't even manage to look decent in a suit and tie.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                                would you nearly be better popping into a bricks-and-mortar shop; as they might have some packages they are desperate to get rid of?
                                                                                Assuming he's thinking of travelling before 2nd week of September [and thinking somewhere in Europe], i.e. in the next month, this is a waste of time.

Operators have been steadily reducing their capacity over the last few years. Heavy rain a month/5 wks ago cleared out most/all remaining packages without operators having to bother to discount anything.

Best hope is long drag through the various internet sites.

@Bubbleking - where you thinking of going, what kind of dates??

Comment

fair play, BBC doing a huge Katie build up!!!

Comment

Bernard Dunne in white shirt dark suit n tie on Network 2 atm ... looks like he's going to a funeral ... hope its not one for Ireland's hopes of Gold ...

Comment

Really nervous for KT hope she can do it for herself more than anything

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                        Wow, her vag must be ruined?
                                                                                        Forget about her what about the poor husband.

Comment

Jesus this a huge amount of hype, I only hope she's not too exposed to it because it would such a sick amount of pressure to have on your shoulders.

Comment

thought the brit won by far more that 2nd round

Comment

Stream? RTE Live not working.

Comment

Great win for the British lady.

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                                    again. I had a bit of inside info that they never copped that site would drop and they will be monitoring it to keep it up today.

aertv.ie may work if not id go for a film on link for bbc
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

cmon KT

Comment

Great 3rd round, still don't think she lost the 2nd

Comment

come on one time

Comment

weird shes drifted more after the score for that round was announced than the when she was behind

1/4 from 1/10
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I hate not being able to score this in my head, all the more nervous!

Comment

Nailed on, super stuff

Comment

market says yes
                                                                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

sweetest desperation in the world

Comment

Comment

delighted for her to see her reaction was brilliant!
                                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                          I hate not being able to score this in my head, all the more nervous!
                                                                                                                          I have been scoring us consistently far worse than any judges so far in the games.

That fight was the first one where I match the judge's points.

Nervy fight. BBC commentators OTT hype and "undoubted winner" stuff made me even more nervous!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X