Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing your atm card is possibly most annoying thing ever. Going to bank for money really is not fun at all.
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
      how much of an improvement can be seen between different bikes? Would I knock much time off a 20km cycle if I was using a modern road bike as opposed to this

SPOILER
      A full tt with race wheels etc could save you about 2/3 mins over OLY distance so about 1/2mins over a 20k bike. Honestly its more about the engine (you) on the bike. Plenty of efforts at threshold to work on improving your power is where i would start.

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      No idea if he is or isn't on drugs but he is an 800M runner and they played right into his hands with the pace, he ran <25 seconds for the penultimate 200M
      Algerian, that guy is on drugs no doubt about it. He has come from nowhere and no way should he be able to run away at that. Fresh as a daisy at the end of it as well. If it smells like sh1t it normally is.

its sad that when we see a feat of super human athletic ability we immediately think of drugs.

No doubt he's guilty obv
      Absolutely

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
      whats that place like, only ever ate in one in airport which is decent but would expect more from other ones
      Diep le Shaker is nice i have been in there a few times. I could sit and eat the duck starter all day.

Great going by Hoy, he pushes out some power on that bike. Loving the olympics so far.

Comment

anyone the link for the 2012wsop??was posted couple days ago but cant seem to find it now....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by terryl View Post
          anyone the link for the 2012wsop??was posted couple days ago but cant seem to find it now....thanks

Comment

2 entries so far! Give me something fun to read!!!!! Too much effort for 2 entries! agioasdfhgiopsdjfgosdjfogpjasdpgojsdf!

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
            Last edited by mdoug; 07-08-12, 23:24.
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Subscribe to HBO : http://itsh.bo/10qIqsjConnect with Boardwalk Empire Online:Find Boardwalk Empire on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boardwalkempireFin...
              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                Not the greatest endorsement of her abilities.
                To be fair, if he was carrying a baby for months without noticing, then its fair to assume she likes her food, is well able to cook, and probably generous with the portions.

Originally posted by Jackyback View Post
                A full tt with race wheels etc could save you about 2/3 mins over OLY distance so about 1/2mins over a 20k bike. Honestly its more about the engine (you) on the bike. Plenty of efforts at threshold to work on improving your power is where i would start.

Algerian, that guy is on drugs no doubt about it. He has come from nowhere and no way should he be able to run away at that. Fresh as a daisy at the end of it as well. If it smells like sh1t it normally is.

Absolutely

Diep le Shaker is nice i have been in there a few times. I could sit and eat the duck starter all day.

Great going by Hoy, he pushes out some power on that bike. Loving the olympics so far.
                Fran hows recovering coming along?
                do you think its set you back much, or just a case of rest and be back almost as strong?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                  Thank fuck for Billy Walsh. Guy deserves a huge amount of credit for it
                  Yeah this, I've watched boxing more than any other Olympic sport these games and the Irish team are by far the best drilled on what the judges are actually awarding points for, Billy's experience can't be understated in this regard. Conlon was pretty efficient in his bout tonight compared to the French lads fairly wild style which may have looked more effective than it was in reality.
                  Profit before people.

Comment

new doodle game up
                    30 points
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                      new doodle game up
                      30 points
                      What's this mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                        What's this mean?
                        Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER

You could tell from early on that the direction had a bit of a touch of something different to it. First thing I checked after watching and this weeks episode was directed by Rian Johnson who also did the much talked about fly episode which I personally loved. The scene at the pool with Walt talking over Skylar in the background of the shot standing at the edge of the pool was amazing. Favouite episode of this season so far.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                            Just back from getting all Mia's school stuff. Unreal how much it costs to put a child into first class!

200 quid Approx. Its a pain not having a book rental scheme in her school.
                            Luckily enough all Chanel needs is leaving cert exam papers, uniform obv is falling to bits , not a fucking chance am I buying a new uniform with one year left in school!
                            I hear you... There is no rental scheme in my area either. I just spent €240 approx on my wee girl's books and uniform for 1st class too, plus another €70 approx on just 3 books and copy books etc for the boy heading into 3rd year... there's another €68 & €75 due as 'annual material costs' for both schools respectively. Free education my arse!

I've no problem paying for it, thankfully, but I resent the fact that I have €600 worth of books in my house that I can't sell or give away because they have since brought out new editions and these are now obsolete...

Comment

Breaking Bad

SPOILER

Junior sure eats a lot of breakfast

Comment

new doodle game up
                                30 points

Comment

On Breaking Bad,

SPOILER
                                  does anyone think Hank is being promoted just to take him off the Fring case? Gus almost certainly would have had some links with Law Enforcement, and there may be people higher up who want to protect themselves.

Also, Mike had some sort of tip-off that they were coming to the victory

Comment

Yeah but you're probably on adderall
                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                        Breaking Bad

SPOILER

You could tell from early on that the direction had a bit of a touch of something different to it. First thing I checked after watching and this weeks episode was directed by Rian Johnson who also did the much talked about fly episode which I personally loved. The scene at the pool with Walt talking over Skylar in the background of the shot standing at the edge of the pool was amazing. Favouite episode of this season so far.

Opr
                                        With you 100%

Loved the fly episode, also, Skylar, as an actor, as much as you hate the cunt, she is putting in solid performances.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

40 mins into God Bless America and i am very uneasy, ill watch it all but not very comfortable with the story so far.

Seems a rehash of badlands and natural born killers, yet again maybe it is fantastically made and it wants me to feel like this, can never get the second level of film production, i either like it or dont...
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

new doodle game up
                                          30 points
                                          Amateur , 42 for me

Comment

Screenshots bitches !

most i could get was 14
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Can we have a separate thread for Breaking Bad?

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                Screenshots bitches !

most i could get was 14
                                                ive got 36 thats my best. FD screenshots his 42 if i get over 36 ill screenshot
                                                airport, lol

Comment

30 points a few times, no 33 yet

Comment

54 for myself

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                      54 for myself
                                                      6 for me.

Drugs obviously

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                        6 for me.

Drugs obviously
                                                        Learn to lie like everyone else

Comment

Not sure why everyone is accusing the algerian. It's not even close to a PB or anything. In fact he's ran 3:34 since 09. He profited from Kiprop being injured and the other fancied runners underperforming.
                                                          I don't understand why people immediately accuse 'surprise' winners of races in the Olympics. It's the Olympics ffs, you expect people to push themselves harder than ever before, you expect people to run PBs and SBs to win. Just enjoy the performance instead of being bitter and cynical.

Comment

ive got 36 thats my best. FD screenshots his 42 if i get over 36 ill screenshot
                                                            Had to get it again, but couldn't better it

Comment

pretty sure no one beat my hurdles score last night

big image

SPOILER
                                                              Last edited by chips1234; 08-08-12, 00:16.

Comment

Skype eh? ^
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                  Skype eh? ^
                                                                  lol just read the headline in it haha

full headline is "i fuck girls like drogba make a goal"

Comment

42 best feeling ever. heroin could not be this good
                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                      Skype eh? ^
                                                                      WFT ?
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                        Amateur , 42 for me
                                                                        Stuck on this myself

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          WFT ?
                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

42 best feeling ever. heroin could not be this good
                                                                            Bink

Comment

Bink

No image. Assume 45. Wanker. I'll get 51 tomorrow
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
                                                                                Not sure why everyone is accusing the algerian. It's not even close to a PB or anything. In fact he's ran 3:34 since 09. He profited from Kiprop being injured and the other fancied runners underperforming.
                                                                                I don't understand why people immediately accuse 'surprise' winners of races in the Olympics. It's the Olympics ffs, you expect people to push themselves harder than ever before, you expect people to run PBs and SBs to win. Just enjoy the performance instead of being bitter and cynical.

The contrast in the reactions to when a Algerian performs something incredibly impressive compared to a westerner is quite something.

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                Alistair finished that like an absolute boss.
                                                                                Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                                                Alistair Brownlee ran that 10k just 1m23s slower than did Mo Farah on a track (without swimming a mile and cycling marathon first). His time of 29.07 for the 10k run at the end of the triathlon would've won the women's 10,000m by more than a minute.

Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddie View Post
                                                                                  The contrast in the reactions to when a Algerian performs something incredibly impressive compared to a westerner is quite something.
                                                                                  So what your saying is momma brownlee serves up drugs for brekkie
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Was using postimage, tried now with imageshack. Yeah 45, it can't be beaten imo

Comment

Binking here is well. Now to try and beat FD or sleep?

SPOILER

Comment

Comment

24 my best, whats the secret to this???

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                            Binking here is well. Now to try and beat FD or sleep?

SPOILER
                                                                                            Seems to be as good as can be. I had about 5 or 6 shots at the 45 points before i finally sunk the last ball. Never got close to throwing for 48 so leaving it at that!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnitekowby View Post
                                                                                              Drugs.

Comment

Don't wait for the ball to hit the basket. As soon as you release, get shooting again

Comment

Don't wait for the ball to hit the basket. As soon as you release, get shooting again
                                                                                                  been doing that alright, any particular shot technique?

Comment

Parent's reactions to Aly Raisman's routine.

Comment

been doing that alright, any particular shot technique?
                                                                                                      get timing right for each distance then just keep repeating

Comment

Its' just timing, you move back after set number of baskets, throw the first few as if they'll always go in, start tossing the longer ones etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                          Its' just timing, you move back after set number of baskets, throw the first few as if they'll always go in, start tossing the longer ones etc
                                                                                                          its worse im getting

Comment

its worse im getting
                                                                                                            Tell me how to beat 3xturbos and I'll tell you how to beat this.

Comment

its worse im getting
                                                                                                              Ya but you win at poker, let us have this one
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                Tell me how to beat 3xturbos and I'll tell you how to beat this.
                                                                                                                drugs obv

Comment

Ya but you win at poker, let us have this one
                                                                                                                  more tilting then 2 ukipt bubbles tonight

Comment

Was using postimage, tried now with imageshack. Yeah 45, it can't be beaten imo

FFS!!! Just when I finally get 42 and can go to bed, you do this to me! No way 45 can be beaten though.

Comment

God Bless America...lets put it this way, I watched The Elevator first and it was better...head up the ass stuff, i get the point but went really arseways, pointless film, very dissapointed, and the first 40 seemed to be the worst, it actually managed to crawl up on its knees for the rest...thats not saying much in fairness.

Avoid.

Watch badlands.
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                        FFS!!! Just when I finally get 42 and can go to bed, you do this to me! No way 45 can be beaten though.
                                                                                                                        is that literally scoring every1?

just got 12.9 in hurdles, any good? are there any others?
                                                                                                                        GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                                                          is that literally scoring every1?

just got 12.9 in hurdles, any good? are there any others?
                                                                                                                          Yeah... But just need to throw them a bit quicker to fit another throw in at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X