Clear All

so unlucky

Comment

thats horrible
      airport, lol

Comment

What a fucking slowroll!

Time for some more luck of da Irish....
        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

2/100ths FFS!
          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I mean how agonising!

Super stuff from Cian though. Luck needed now
            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
              What a fucking slowroll!

Time for some more luck of da Irish....
              surely he's already got plenty!

2 fairly severe slices of luck to be involved!

(Wasn't in Olympic party originally, didn't qualify (properly) for final either!)

FUNKING the penalties everywhere now.

Comment

So we are still in gold medal position for jump off ya?
                airport, lol

Comment

Ugh, That was sick

Comment

That Swiss horse is amazing, clears everything by miles!
                    Profit before people.

Comment

There goes the gold chance.

Comment

Hope Skelton crashes into the London bus!
                        Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          surely he's already got plenty!

2 fairly severe slices of luck to be involved!

(Wasn't in Olympic party originally, didn't qualify (properly) for final either!)

FUNKING the penalties everywhere now.
                          I said more didn't I??

I'd take silver. We're not greedy like.
                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

more faults please

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                              Hope Skelton crashes into the London bus!

Fingers crossed...

Comment

one of the last 2 to fault to have a medal jump off right?

Comment

It's a jump off!

Comment

Right in a bronze jump off at the very least now
                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Skelton to 4 fault to gtee us a medal

Edit -
                                      Last edited by Dice75; 08-08-12, 14:52.

Comment

Comment

Im neither happy or sad we missed out on the gold. I feel justice has been served I would like to see him get silver now though

Comment

Guaranteed bronze. Jump off for silver. Great stuff*.

*Drugs obv and we're all hypocrites....blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                              Getting nervous!

Can't see 3 of the 6 going clear under this pressure tbh. Thought the Swiss os looked the most impressive in the opening round.
                                              Should have backed that beast of a horse!

Ship the medal anyway.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Fucking Clare Balding, when O'Connor was going she was actually interviewing someone next to the track.

Now she's blaming people talking in the stands on Skelton not going clear!

Comment

Well done Cian. Fantastic stuff. Agonisngly close to a gold medal jump off though.

Comment

I hadn't realised until this Olympics what a detestable bitch Claire Balding is.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                      Well done Cian. Fantastic stuff. Agonisngly close to a gold medal jump off though.
                                                      Imagine the thought process from last night. Out of it and funking an injury chance. Sick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                        I hadn't realised until this Olympics what a detestable bitch Claire Balding is.
                                                        Years of not getting any will do that to a woman Eoghan. I hope you didnt leave any of the gamey aul wans wanting at the Galway races!!

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                          Imagine the thought process from last night. Out of it and funking an injury chance. Sick stuff.
                                                          Total free roll no pressure.

Comment

Up against it.

Comment

Some ride from the opposition!

Comment

Sick

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                  n.
                                                                  1. A flat piece of metal stamped with a design or an inscription commemorating an event or a person, often given as an award.
                                                                  2. A piece of metal stamped with a religious device, used as an object of veneration or commemoration.

v. med·aled also med·alled, med·al·ing also med·al·ling, med·als also med·als Informal
                                                                  v.intr.
                                                                  To win a medal, as in a sports contest:

Link to source please.

Comment

0.02 seconds, 2.5 inches.

Sport is painfully beautiful

Comment

Sigh, bit unlucky in the end, but really went for it. Fair dues, wasnt even on my list of Irish competitors for today and ends up with a bronze

Comment

Originally posted by amberleaf View Post
                                                                        cian o connor knew absolutely nothing about the medication ( not Performance-enhancing drugs btw) and that is a fact
                                                                        Just curious about this bit

edit: not accusing him of anything, but would be shocked if he didn't know about everything that was going into his horse.
                                                                        Last edited by Denny Crane; 08-08-12, 15:15.

Comment

Epic sweat all the way!
                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Would he of got silver if he didn't hit the last fence?

Comment

sounds like a review from my Mrs tbh

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                comfortably

Comment

Sport is painfully beautiful
                                                                                  a margin that could be made up with a small dose of an illegal substance?

Fair play to him though an Olympic medal legitimate or not is more than I'll ever have

Comment

sounds like a review from my Mrs tbh
                                                                                    Instaclassic!

Comment

Someone ban BK please

Comment

Comment

4 medals so far, Barnes tonight to aim to make it a nice round number?

Comment

Delighted for a really genuine guy who works harder than anyone at his sport and had had to put up with listening to gobshites like BK and RTE for the last 8 years.

So unlucky not to be jumping off got gold there.

Comment

The Brits outnumber us 15:1?? Per capita we could still beat them you know!

Comment

Melbourne (5) is our highest total ever. Barnes to equal that tonight hopefully.

Rob Heffernan and Andrzej Jezierski have outside hopes too, but nowhere near as outside a hope as Cian O Connor had this morning. Take inspiration from that you 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                  Delighted for a really genuine guy who works harder than anyone at his sport and had had to put up with listening to gobshites like BK and RTE for the last 8 years.

That plus having to sell your good horse to the Saudis and still beating them. He'll be around for years you'd have to imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                    Someone ban BK please
                                                                                                    people said the same after;

I said AC_E was talking shit about his baby back in Novemeber 2 weeks after he broke the big news

I said Donegal play puke football that will destroy the game

Road cycling was corrupt with drugs

Robbie Keane was passed it and would contribute nothing in the WC

Probably more but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

pattern developing here - you can always just block me if you dont like the delivery of my opinions but they are more often than not carrying substance

Im sick of constantly being accused of trolling because my opinions arent in line with popular sensationalist bullshit that people like to read

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

his time over that last fence was two seconds quicker than the other, he really did put it up to him he had a much better ride than the other guy too his lines into some of the fences were just text book to say the least.

Some out of no where medal for Ireland..... doesnt matter what colour it is, i bet it will feel like gold to him!

WP

Now the boxing boys and girls all ship gold and we are sorted!!

Comment

Melbourne (5) is our highest total ever. Barnes to equal that tonight hopefully.

Rob Heffernan and Andrzej Jezierski have outside hopes too, but nowhere near as outside a hope as Cian O Connor had this morning. Take inspiration from that you 2!
                                                                                                        I must say I loved Rob heffernans tweet re the guy who got thrown out on drugs from the 20k. He's a fighter and won't have anything left crossing the 50k line. Hopefully that's enough.

Barnes has a very tough fight tonight imo. Fingers and toes crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

go fuck yourself

Im surprised you havnt accused the timekeeper and umpires and lady who makes the horses sandwiches for coming up short ala a typical Kildare performance review

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post

I said AC_E was talking shit about his baby back in Novemeber 2 weeks after he broke the big news

pattern developing here - you can always just block me if you dont like the delivery of my opinions but they are more often than not carrying substance

Im sick of constantly being accused of trolling because my opinions arent in line with popular sensationalist bullshit that people like to read
                                                                                                            Credit where it's due you called a lot of things right, and you've reduced your more outrageous trolling efforts. But don't be complaining when you get stick either. You deserve a good chunk of it!

Comment

Conveniently leaving out your ROG>Johnnie tirades there...!

Comment

Originally posted by DrJFF View Post
                                                                                                                watching the showjumping here,

how difficult is something like that and how much is down the rider and how much down to the horse?

is it mostly mares used?
                                                                                                                More geldings and stallions than mares.
                                                                                                                Horses are more important but it is all about the long term work they do together and the relationship they build.

Comment

ben roethlisberger was as good as Manning, Brady or Brees was my personal favourite troll.

Well played Cian and the first to hold the medal in his hand for Ireland this Olympics. Guy who was pushed off the team must be conflicted now. Celebrate for Irish horsie people or give out cause that guy nicked my spot.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                    Pity her powerful Lesbian sporting tendencies are neutralized by her being an arrogant fuckwit

Comment

Fair enough were right a lot and i agree with a lot of what you say, but ya have to be prepared to get a bit of stick when ya go against the masses and say controversial stuff against an Irshman bringing home a medal!
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

I never accused you of trolling on this occasion, I think road cycling is corrupt with drugs in the popular stance.

I can't put you on ignore again as you Robbie Keane rants have petered out and its NFL time. Eagles Steelers 1st game sure

Comment

Sigh BK...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X