Clear All

SatNav to Anfield pls

Comment

I love Adele but this is better than the original imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irAE5...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
        This is pretty excellent
        After 30 years spent drilling through a four-kilometer-thick ice crust, researchers have finally broken through to a unique subglacial lake. Scientists are set to reveal its 20-million-year-old secrets, and imitate a quest to discover ET life.

The size of Lake Ontario buried for millions of years

Comment

Dirks touch is all over the shop tonight

Comment

Do supermarkets / off licenses still allow you to exchange bottles of spirits without receipts?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              you know where the x is at the top of the screen? well beside that there is a little box like 2 windows, hit that first to make it smaller then drag.
              cant even see that on my screen when i open it up the only way to close it is to right click it at the bottom of my screen where all my open tabs are, internet and poker etc and select close, another poor ipoker decision.

IPOKER MUST DIE

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                Do supermarkets / off licenses still allow you to exchange bottles of spirits without receipts?
                Londis here portlaoise do, You could exchange for anything in the shop!
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by montyrebel View Post
                  cant even see that on my screen when i open it up the only way to close it is to right click it at the bottom of my screen where all my open tabs are, internet and poker etc and select close, another poor ipoker decision.

IPOKER MUST DIE

Try CTRL +/- or CTRL
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

Finally got around to watching drive. Best film I have seen in a while. Great film, great soundtrack.

Subscribe to Valerie Records channel http://bit.ly/1vt7V8DCollege & Electric Youth - A Real HeroFrom the Original Soundtrack of the motion picture 'DRIVE'Buy...

Shop Merch: http://store.kavinsky.comFrom "Nightcall EP" and "OutRun", available in vinyl: https://kavinsky.bandcamp.comListen to Kavinsky's album on YouTube...
                    Last edited by Jibzzzz; 06-02-12, 20:48.

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Same shit different home match. Dominate the game with loads of possession without making any proper chances.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                          Same shit different home match. Dominate the game with loads of possession without making any proper chances.

Opr
                          52-48 is hardly dominant .
                          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
                            SatNav to Anfield pls

Comment

Boring game!

Comment

Get Suarez on please!!!

Comment

Opr
                                  Need a bit of little Luis. Team's playing well enough but need something different if we want to win the game. Stevie's looking very sharp tonight and I'm warming more to Carroll with each passing game lately.
                                  We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                    I actually looked at the stats before I posted. If anyone watched that half and didn't think Liverpool had by far the better of it I would be surprised.

Opr

Comment

Karate Kid is back

Comment

Any result other than a win here and I'll be sick. C'mon ta fk.

Comment

Spurs defence are fucking amazing.

Playing a stormer.

Comment

i have reverted my lobby back to the classic size but when i open up a tourney or sit and go to reg for it i cant because i am playing using a netbook.
                                            which is smaller than a laptop so the reg button etc is out of my screen, is there anyway to fix this? besides buying a laptop with a bigger screen
                                            You should be able to resize the lobby Vertically. Have you tried that?

even the top and bottom is off my screen and it wont let me grab the sides, got onto boyles support and the cheeky feckers said to play on a laptop or pc instead, just shrugging off the problem entirely shocking customer service imo
                                            PM me you account details so I can check this please.

Comment

2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Load of dribble.

How far are those two off winning a championship?

At least this far!

Comment

Parker should be England Capt and the first name down on the team sheet imo.

Comment

it may be hard for me to see clearly through the thick red glasses

Opr
                                                  I actually looked at the stats before I posted. If anyone watched that half and didn't think Liverpool had by far the better of it I would be surprised.

Opr

With how robust Dawson and to a lesser extent King are I think that playing Suarez as the lone striker would of worked a lot better. Just through him back in!! Only Bellamys super form recently has meant he hasnt been missed as much. Him running at the CBs with kuyt and gerrard off him would be a lot more effective in general and especially tonight I feel. (although Kuyts form is a bit worrying too)
                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

I love the way you wade in after the result rather than before it. I must try that it seems much easier

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                      2 hours of my life I'll never get back. Load of dribble.
                                                      actually really enjoyed that game! not bad at all for a 0-0
                                                      GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                        actually really enjoyed that game! not bad at all for a 0-0
                                                        Didnt really, Spurs came for a 0-0 & Liverpool couldnt break them down. Needed Suarez a lot earlier. Adam,Downing & Kuyt do not a winning team make. All imo of course!

Comment

Don't know if anyone has been watching the child protection series on BBC2. You'd need to be a special kind of crazy to be a Social Worker in that kind of environment.
                                                          Last edited by Strewelpeter; 06-02-12, 22:05.
                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Sunderland creepin up behind Liverpool in the table
                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

AnfieldCat Anfield Cat
                                                                in my 3 minute cameo I've ran past more players than Stewart Downing has all season #anfieldcat #meow

Opr

Comment

Sunderland creepin up behind Liverpool in the table
                                                                  If you were to do up a table from the day O'Neill joined Sunderland would be well ahead of them.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                                                                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                      Don't know if anyone has been watching the child protection series on BBC2. You'd need to be a special kind of crazy to be a Social Worker in that kind of environment.
                                                                      Thats what chanel wants to do when she leaves school
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

don't know if you've watched polisse yet but it is well worth a watch. phenomenal film and got the prix du jury in Cannes

Comment

Haven't been watching it but from having had numerous social workers throughout my childhood all I know is that I absolutely despise them.

Comment

Lar corbett retired
                                                                            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Eskimo on holidays in Wales. Car breaks down. Welshman looks under bonnet Says "you've blown a seal". Eskimo says "so what, you fuck sheep!"
                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Enjoyed the second episode of Luck.

SPOILER

The poker scene was a bit cringe which I didn't expect considering you would have thought they would have a decent poker related consultant on the show. Some guy on 2+2 does a run down on the meaning of all the racetrack lingo scenes which can be hard to understand fully.

4:50 Part of the learning curve for a young horse, he has to learn how to get comfortable getting in and out of the starting gate. Walter Matthau had a great scene in Casey's Shadow, leading his young horse in and out of the gate, keeping him relaxed with his voice, showing the colt that the big metal contraption was nothing to be scared of. Once he's used to loading in, standing there a while, hearing the bell and taking off by himself, then he has to learn to do it "in company", surrounded by other horses. That's what we see here.

And oh yeah, without any urging, he left those other two behind by a mile. I can't wait to see what this horse can do.

13:00 Rider and trainer swap notes, and both couldn't be more pleased with the hores's progress. "Broke great, no hesitation...went in like a gentleman, stood there perfect, and when they sprung it, he left like a champ...wouldn't blow a match out now." That last part is the most exciting. This horse blew away those other two, without even barely trying.

14:00 In my best Trevor Denman voice, "And if you HAVE your money on Dan Dority in the First Deadwood Cast Member to Show Up Here pool, you can GO to the window, and be amongst the first to collect!"

14:54 "Slickest trainer on the grounds enters this horse cheaper off a win this week, which is like hanging a 'Please Buy This Nag Now' sign off the animal's neck, and you propose we claim him?" Horses never drop down after blowing away a field like Mon Gateaux did last time out. The only possible reason you'd do so, is if the horse became unsound (lame), and you wouldn't mind losing him. Marcus, and anyone else with a brain, wants nothing to do with buying him.

17:36 "I just gave your $8000 horse his $20 shot of Lasix." The vet thinks Escalante is nuts to risk losing this horse in any claim race, let alone a cheaper one. Escalante confides his plan to dress up the horse in unneeded bandages "to scare away all the vultures". Sounds hairbrained to me, but this Escalante seems to know what he's doing. Maybe he's done it before? It's nothing new, the vet calls it "an Old School headfake."

19:35 "You think you're a real scamster, huh? Meanwhile, they probably got you signed up for a life insurance policy or something!" Nice call, Marcus!

24:00 Joey the Agent sees the kid, fresh off the Tattered Flag fiasco, is worried that maybe Mon Gateaux is a risk to break down as well (at least Escalante's "head fake" fooled this bug). Joey puts on his Mentor voice, and warns the kid that worrying about accidents is a leading CAUSE of accidents. You just can't think that way, and be an effective rider. He says that sort of thinking is what led to Ronnie's recent spill (mentioned earlier when Nolte mentioned, "Heard you had a bad spill," and Ronnie quick to point out, "Yeah, but I'm up and at 'em now."), a spill which Ronnie "is just coming back from now."

25:55 I like how Ace and Turo don't shake hands when introduced. They're very cordial to each other, there's no animosity. I can only imagine that the trainer doesn't want to be seen shaking hands with a Known Felon, and that Ace is entirely cognizant of this...while they both pretend it's not an issue.

28:20 She's not in the credits, but I'll bet my right nut that's Jerri Jewell. I'd recognize that twinkle in her eyes when she smiles anywhere. And as the self-proclaimed Biggest Deadwood Mark On 2+2, I should know.

28:51 "Ace, this is the biggest bet I've ever made by $195." Line Of The Week winner.

29:21 Love that the last horse kicks after they get him in the gate. Can't script that.

36:45 "They took out an insurance policy on Delphi for $30M. And they killed him. They broke his legs. They said it was his fault. You know what breaking legs sounds like? Branches snapping." See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alydar#Suspicious_death

50:30 "You figure your guy Jenkins will have rode a few by Saturday week?" The booklet Nolte slides over to the agent is The Conditions Book, a list of the races announced by the Racing Secretary so the owners/trainers can decide which races to enter their horses into. He's got a race circled. He's ready to let The Big Man race, now he needs a jock. Sorry, Rosie, but we got Triple Crown Winning Gary Stevens available. You'll get here some day, but this ain't where you start.

EDIT TO ADD: Didn't Earl Brown (Dan Dority) blog a few years ago about quitting Public Enemies because he thought Michael Mann was a huge *******? And vowed to never work with him again?

Opr

Comment

Enjoyed the second episode of Luck.

SPOILER

The poker scene was a bit cringe which I didn't expect considering you would have thought they would have a decent poker related consultant on the show. Some guy on 2+2 does a run down on the meaning of all the racetrack lingo scenes which can be hard to understand fully.

Opr
                                                                                  link? really enjoyed the 1st one, i still know a good one when i see it
                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                    played rugby for quite a few yrs and captained a few seasons ..decided it was time to quit when i got concussion and a friend got paralysed from neck down in the same season ...really loved the game and since then fitness has been fcuked and still think i maybe try for a game with 'golden oldies' team ...was only 34 when i quit and TBH i wished i hadn't.....maybe its rose tinted specs but i loved the contact sports and despite aches and pains next few days you knew a few good training sessions a few days later and you be itching to get back into the next match

so all i say is play as long as you can ..you will always look back with fond memories and desire .................
                                                                                    Still sore from match Saturday, but it reminds me of the win! and ten gloriously kicked points!

Comment

I can';t hit a run of cards to save my fucking life.
                                                                                      I can't win geting in ahead. not once all evening. urgh....

Comment

Thats what chanel wants to do when she leaves school
                                                                                        Will you start using a capital for your daughter's name so i can read it properly first time!

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                          Lar corbett retired
                                                                                          Did he not retire just before the all Ireland final? Dont remember him playing that day....

Comment

fucking 8th time I've lost a flip withu 10's just fold the fuckers preflop.

Comment

brought the pup to be neutered today. was in the vets signing him in when he jumped up with his two front paws and put a big muddy paw print directly on the "sign here" part. signed his own balls away. The importance of reading everything you sign folks!
                                                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

GRRR I absolutely hate Aldi. If you have a trolley of shopping its a nightmare as you must swing the trolley into where they sit, it fits snugly more or less up against the cashier. They throw the stuff at you at 90 miles an hour, You are not allowed to put the shopping in bags, only bunged into the trolley and then move over to the window sill and repack into your bags.

in the middle of doing all this with loads left on the belt the cashier says " cash or laser" ffs. its all a rush to get people moving as quick as they can.

So I was getting pissed off with this one day that I deliberately took my time, I mean I went really slow like I had an illness, I could see the girl getting really uncomfortable , even when I went to pay , I spent an extra few mins rooting for change to just piss her off .

Tesco for me with out doubt! FU Aldi!
                                                                                                Aldi is the nuts. You're obviously not cut out for it.
                                                                                                The staff are 20x more capable and friendly than the staff at Tesco, Tesco set a low bar.
                                                                                                Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 06-02-12, 22:55.
                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Pimpage

Comment

MY NAME IS MICHELLE SATNAV
                                                                                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                      MY NAME IS PETER DINKLAGE

Comment

MY NAME IS MICHELLE SATNAV
                                                                                                        Remember a while back there was a discussion on how easy it was to discover the SatNav's posts on here, largely due to her uncommon surname. Goes to show how common mine is; When I googled my real name, I found out I died last August. Really disappointed I had no recollection of it ( though guess you wouldn't if you were dead)
                                                                                                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                          Someone should take you to the vets and neuter you.
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Someone should take you to the vets and neuter you.
                                                                                                            Pick on someone your own size.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                              Someone with 2.5k+ posts go in there and 2nd my please, tis for a good cause yo.
                                                                                                              Last edited by Caf; 06-02-12, 23:47.

Comment

I'm bored

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
                                                                                                                  Someone with 2.5k+ posts go in there and 2nd me please, tis for a good cause yo.
                                                                                                                  Done.

Comment

Ul kowby, big stack playing alot of hands when gtd a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      Aldi is the nuts. You're obviously not cut out for it.
                                                                                                                      The staff are 20x more capable and friendly than the staff at Tesco, Tesco set a low bar.
                                                                                                                      Not exactly it, though it reminds me of most tesco staff

Comment

Cyclist in shock (lol) doping scandle
                                                                                                                        Contador stripped of 2010 TourDeFrance title and banned for 2 years

An appeals court ruled on Monday that Alberto Contador, a three-time winner of the Tour de France, used a performance-enhancing drug when he won the race in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                          Cyclist in shock (lol) doping scandle
                                                                                                                          Contador stripped of 2010 TourDeFrance title and banned for 2 years

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/07/sp...of-doping.html
                                                                                                                          Very old news. Though Australia get out of jail card is acceptable

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X