This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CheckRaise View Post
    Looking to watch the full superbowl if anybody has a good link.

1st quarter here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pve9rWsAh-Q
    SPOILER
    oneDDL has it to dl in 720p too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Apparently its from backstage casting couch or something.

I had a quick google, but couldn't find the freebies
      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

guys, we all know that we all recognised it.

The true connesseur will tell you that that's the new couch.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Caf View Post
          What's the story with playing 2 ipoker skins? Do I have to download something?
          I've tried sandboxie a few times, but it just doesn't work on my laptop for some reason so i've never been able to do it. I need to try again tho, because i could really do with it. Let's know if you find a direct download link that works and i'll follow.

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
          How does anyone play 10 tables + ? struggling with 9, can barely read HUD. Not using table ninja, dont have a clue how to use. Presume its the only way of playing more?.
          Table Ninja is pretty easy to setup even if you only want to use it for the basics which is what i do. It's all for MTTs but you can set up different parameters for cash

Bring action table to the foreground
          Put a colour frame about the table requiring action/attention
          Automatically insert 2.12 BB into the bet box plus .9 per limper
          Automatically set up default % pot bet on flop/turn/river
          Automatically click Time Bank/'I'm Back'

There's a few other things i use aswel, but even if you have it for the above it's worth it.

I don't use hotkeys becasue i've had a few accidents when typing and i use a hotkey by accident and end up donking my stack or setting it up to automatically rebuy and ended up doing about $300 without realising. You can disable hotkeys so use obscure keys for that option.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
            I've tried sandboxie a few times, but it just doesn't work on my laptop for some reason so i've never been able to do it. I need to try again tho, because i could really do with it. Let's know if you find a direct download link that works and i'll follow.
            I was told of this by some here before but always put off doing it because i thought it would be too awkward. Last week i installed it. It really is one of the simplest programs ever....takes about 10secs to download, and even less time to use. Well worth the effortless effort!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              sandboxie i am told

edit...

too slow me
              Have played with you a couple of times lately in the $1500 hi/lo game on ipoker, and let's just say you have an unusual style. Was at your table last night and you dumped off the chip lead 2 tables out to bust before the money with Q883 and the like? Madness imo

Comment

I liked the ending of Battlestar, if just a tad confused and a few questions that need answering, time to do some reading and hunt out the specials.
                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                  @SatNav, Madge confirmed for Landsdown Rd July 24.
                  Yes I shall be up early ready at the pc to grab a ticket, looking forward to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=cItHOl5LRWg
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

RasTa's day out in Krabi

Ah yes, nothing like a couple of safes to protect your donations, still don't understand this Buddhism thing. The lads beside where sitting there getting given gifts constantly.

No comment needed, money is going somewhere anyway.

Turtle power, was looking up and almost stepped on him. Pretty random thing to stumble across

Mountain climb ahead, 1200+ steps, didn't think it would be too difficult

Half-way there and close to death, fuck you cig's.

Top to be greeted with loads of these feckers, brave little bastards to boot.

No wonder they are so hyper...

House of flying daggers

Back in the town to pay homage to my gods, crab people crab people....

song from south park - copyright- from southpark (Comedy Central)but do not copy and upload this song!
                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Your real name isnt Karl Pilkington is it Rasta?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        invested some of superbowl winnings for weekend

if it all comes home i know this sports betting melarkey is easy

Full stake £ 21.00
                        Full estimated return £ 4,337.49
                        Best of luck

Premium: Half Time Saver
                        Markets Offered
                        To Become An Olympic Sport By 2020
                        To Become An Olympic Sport By 2020
                        Sunday 25th March 2012, 22:00
                        To Become An Olympic Sport By 2020 Hide
                        Singles Only. Must be an official sport that has been competed in at the Olympics by the end of 2020.
                        Bog Snorkling 66/1

Chess Boxing 150/1

Wife Carrying 250/1
                        Cheese Rolling 80/1

Toe Wrestling 200/1

Egg And Spoon 500/1
                        Three Legged Race 100/1

Tiddly Winks 250/1

Speed Reading 500/1
                        Sheep Shearing 100/1

Shin Kicking 250/1

Extreme Ironing 500/1
                        Ladder Racing 150/1

Comment

@Rasta

is that a rat next to the turtle?

Comment

Liverpool fans, known for their humor, serenaded the tabby cat on the night with the chant -A cat, a cat...a cat, a cat, a cat- to the tune of the Kop battle cry -Attack..Attack-
                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

By the looks of the cat it had had an operation recently (shaved patch on it's leg).

Obviously it didn't come off the Liverpool treatment table.

Comment

Bumping for the Day walkers

Comment

Talking of rats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uP-kOPirdg
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Bring action table to the foreground
                                    Put a colour frame about the table requiring action/attention
                                    Automatically insert 2.12 BB into the bet box plus .9 per limper
                                    Automatically set up default % pot bet on flop/turn/river
                                    Automatically click Time Bank/'I'm Back'
                                    I'm always shocked that the bolded one in particular is allowed by Stars.
                                    Betsizing should be something that players have to work out for themselves imo.

Often wonder if I'm the last remaining player who 5/6 tables without ever having used HEMs, HUDs, ninjas or any of that malarkey.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                      @Rasta

is that a rat next to the turtle?
                                      Yup, he was nibbling away for 5-10 mins but didn't do much damage. When I came back Turtle was gone and rat still there.

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                        Yup, he was nibbling away for 5-10 mins but didn't do much damage. When I came back Turtle was gone and rat still there.
                                        Zombie Rat Eats Turtle

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by a-k-47 View Post
                                            How does anyone play 10 tables + ? struggling with 9, can barely read HUD. Not using table ninja, dont have a clue how to use. Presume its the only way of playing more?.
                                            table ninja is the nutz

auto reg if you are playing sng's
                                            keeps so many tables open at once
                                            set amt of games you want to play in a session

eg: you want to play 20,30,etc sng's but only want to play 4,6,8,12, etc tables at a time, table ninja organises this for you.

set different bet sizes for preflop,flop,turn,river it auto fills the bet box so you just click bet. + hotkey for allin

opens and closes lobbies automatically,

auto closes tournies when you get knocked out,

brings table that requires action first/with least time left to act to the front,

auto jumps mouse to table that requires action,

hotkeys to switch between stacking, cascading or tiling.

there is a shitload more on it but this is what i mainly use it for.
                                            can't imagine multitabling without it.

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post

Often wonder if I'm the last remaining player who 5/6 tables without ever having used HEMs, HUDs, ninjas or any of that malarkey.
                                              After about 2 years without any additional software (had Poker Tracker back in the day) I decided to start using HoldemManager 2 in mid-December - cue a $4,000+ upswing in the last 6 weeks! Obviously the software is only a part of the reason for any success - identifying the games in which I should be playing has been more important, as is boring old study - but I definitely feel that HM2 was worth the outlay, the HUD is just so useful when multi-tabling. I don't play more than 5 tables at a time but will have to look into Table Ninja anyway.

Comment

Planning how to move can be stressful. Get help moving with MYMOVE's free moving tips, guides, checklists, and reviews.

Dear God I want this house.
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You're not alone; usually 4 tables for me though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                    $43m is a tad too much to be asking

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

was looking for a book online that I loaned someone a few years back, best book I have ever read and just found a movie based on the book, quite excited. going back to bed to watch it now

I would recommend this book to anyone, could not put it down!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Zz-y52Jjg
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                          Sweet gaff!

I've always said that if I won the Euromillions (would have to play it first to be in with a chance, but ignoring that!) my list of property targets would initially be:
                                                          • House in Dublin
                                                          • House in Galway
                                                          • Apartment in London
                                                          • Big House on Lake Tahoe, near to one of the main ski resorts
                                                          • Small House in Laguna Beach

The Tahoe would be the most expensive I'm sure, the lake is just ringed with awesome houses with amazing views - defo one of my favourite spots on Earth, it is the place to be in both summer and winter! The Corleone's lakeside house in the Godfather Part II is in Tahoe. What would be cool is, as in the house you linked to, hire a top-dog architect from San Francisco or whatever to come up and design a really avant-garde modern mansion... hmm, might need that lottery win to be on the upper end of the Euromillions scale, lets say €150m+ to be safe*

*This reminds me of seeing an interview with Cindy Crawford back in the day, right at the peak of her career, saying she was uneasy about her financial security and that she didn't have 'fuck-off' money - enough dough that she could live the rest of her life doing what she wants without being beholden to anyone. Obviously the few million she had at the time wasn't enough, she claimed she needed $50m at least. Makes perfect sense in the context that she meant; $50m is enough to buy multiple gaffs for cash, first class flights everywhere, yachts, expensive toys, all for the rest of your life without worrying about the money running out. And you'd still feel very poor when compared to those with $500m+ - you never be able to buy a super-yacht (or even run it for any length of time), keep multiple private jets waiting on the runway for you, or buy a truly palatial mansion! Do 'ordinary' billionaires feel poor when sitting beside Bill Gates and Warren Buffett?

Comment

You're just giving up too much edge by not using anything. I don't use Table Ninja much anymore because i don't mass multi-table on Stars much anymore, and i'm usually playing Omaha or Hi/Lo when i do and so i don't use preset betting. I use to use it much more when i was playing STTs. If you're playing 12+ tables, it's extremely useful for letting you know when action is required, and then putting the cursor right into the bet box. It also prevents other tables from popping in front when you're entering a bet so misclicks are far less common

For you (if you're still playing 5/6 STTs in a set) then Tournament Shark would be really useful. You can set it to show whichever stats you want on the screen, or have none at all and just use them in a drop down menu. You don't need HEM a lot of the time for STTs because the info can be very misleading because you don't know if the majority of your stats are from 6 handed or 3 handed so VPIP/PFR will differ greatly, but having a stat showing Games Played/Average Buyin/Profit or Loss is of greater value.

It automatically pops up on any table you open, so if i'm Abys for instance, i'm overjoyed having all the winning players on my right and 4 big fish on my left despite not having any hands on any of them.

Speaking of multi-tabling, this is just ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              Bit of an odd question, but does anyone know how you can spoof your wireless mac address (not physical one) in Windows 7? Apparently it was pretty damn easy in XP, but has been disabled in Windows 7. Tried using a piece of software called SMAC 2.0 but it doesn't let you do it on an evaluation copy, which is pretty pointless.
                                                              Yeah it's a bit of a pain,
                                                              long story short, get the original driver and go from there
                                                              Find it on Q&A — the home for technical questions and answers at Microsoft. New to Q&A? See our get started article below.
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Ok question for the BBV

I have found a 4 bedroom house relatively close to the city centre that is just about to go up for auction. The reserve is set absurdly low but even if the house goes for 3x the reserve and considering a 20 year mortgage the repayments would be cheaper than most rent repayments and this would be further helped if I decided to have housemates etc.

why should I not buy this house?

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                  Ok question for the BBV

I have found a 4 bedroom house relatively close to the city centre that is just about to go up for auction. The reserve is set absurdly low but even if the house goes for 3x the reserve and considering a 20 year mortgage the repayments would be cheaper than most rent repayments and this would be further helped if I decided to have housemates etc.

Comment

Ok question for the BBV

Because its in Dublin, which is a hellhole.

Hope this helps

Also is IPB acting up today for anyone else

Comment

Reminds me of the old Borat gag.

Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

@BK, is that the 20k house just off Sheriff St that has two abandoned drug ghettos either side of it that virtually unrentable?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                          @BK, is that the 20k house just off Sheriff St that has two abandoned drug ghettos either side of it that virtually unrentable?
                                                                          yup

Comment

yup
                                                                            Go for it, u'd fit right in

Comment

Rumours abound that the 'Anfield Cat' was sent out as a spy by the RSPCA amid claims Liverpool are forcing a donkey to work as a striker

Comment

Bored at work and went reading over some old threads on Boards... anyone familiar with turbobaby's threads over there? Just scrolled through one where he had an ante-post bet on Championship football in the 09-10 season turning €180 into €25k. He seems to have done one both years since so going to have a look now.

Comment

greybacks have to be the nut crow

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

fuck it, get the doctor qualification and you can pay the mortgage selling prescriptions to the neighbours.
                                                                                    http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                    donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                      Bored at work and went reading over some old threads on Boards... anyone familiar with turbobaby's threads over there? Just scrolled through one where he had an ante-post bet on Championship football in the 09-10 season turning €180 into €25k. He seems to have done one both years since so going to have a look now.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055896518
                                                                                      current one here
                                                                                      Nice one Fowler. I was very close to sticking Rhodes in an accy last season. An excellent prospect and already scoring goals for fun.
                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                        Sheryl is the nut crow

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                          Had a skim through them all. He came seriously close one year to ~30k if Long were to finish top scorer ahead of Graham as the rest of the accum was already settled. Long was 4 behind with 8 games to go (or something like that) and could be layed at 1/4 or so but he didn't have the cash to do so or the will really. He likes letting the bets ride and comes across very relaxed and sensible. All of the threads are good reads imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                                                                                            Does everyone not call them Scaw Crows?

I was very upset when WWF wouldn't let me use 'Scaw' as that is what we always called them.
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Anyone with UPC? Mine just went down, Internet & tv.
                                                                                              Really annoying as was heads up in a SnG when it happened.

The tv box is currently saying "loss of signal"
                                                                                              Just curious if it's a widespread thing if just my local area/me
                                                                                              .
                                                                                              . .

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post

Fine in Citywest

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post

mines working fine aswell

Comment

Phoned them there, looks like my area is down for whatever reason.
                                                                                                    Can't complain too much as this is the first time it's happened, still annoying as fcuk though!
                                                                                                    .
                                                                                                    . .

Comment

I hope Emmet is preparing a Declan Kidney rant.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        I hope Emmet is preparing a Declan Kidney rant.
                                                                                                        more worryingly, has anyone heard from Declan Kidney lately?

Comment

Have played with you a couple of times lately in the $1500 hi/lo game on ipoker, and let's just say you have an unusual style. Was at your table last night and you dumped off the chip lead 2 tables out to bust before the money with Q883 and the like? Madness imo
                                                                                                          what SN were you?

"unusual style" = DONK ?

Comment

Comment

Can someone who has a number for smoothcall please drop him a text to check his pms otherwise he will miss out on something.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler View Post
                                                                                                                Keeper should have saved it with a Scorpian kick.
                                                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Little bit of pimpage, D4 Events High Roller kicked off a little while ago, Marc McDonnell/Max Silver/Robbie McCormack/Tim Farrelly binked a ticket in the sat last night but hasn't turned up yet and our old friend John Eames.

Any of you interested in the updates they can be found HERE
                                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

LOL
                                                                                                                    This is just too perfect

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                                      Keeper should have saved it with a Scorpian kick.
                                                                                                                      Agree 100% ... Should have got higuita:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

need help with my HEM, its showing every tourney that i played as lost and missing a good 5K+ games as well, I've fixed this problem before but cant remember how i did it ?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X