This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    compatriots, it is a great day, the revolution has been succesful, this war is won.

Ipoker no more?
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
      Well most of the 2+2 guys just think he's a hero cause he's had sex. .
      Im not sure if this is accurate he just seems to hire hookers and then proceed to kick the shit outta them - obv doing it wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        Real Madrid:

Bill, Bill... those directors over there are on another planet. They're on mushrooms or something...THEY'RE ON ACID BIILL!!!

Eamon Dunphy: "Look at Graeme, he won four Champions Leagues."
        Graeme Souness: " Three."
        Dunphy: " He won four league titles."
        Souness: "Five."
        Dunphy: "It's not bloody Mastermind
        These especially are just sheer perfection...What a man! It's missing the creme de la creme though, the one moment that was sports broadcasting in general peek...

Souness "Who have you ever managed!?"
        Dunphy "I've managed to stay alive for 63 and a half years, baby!"
        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Any of you company/business men here even been to the training course/talk on Edward de Bono's Six Hats Thinking Mechanism?

Work are doing this new Idea Generation thing, whereby each team/floor has to think of ideas to bring the company forward, these ideas can be in any area of the business and one of us from each division was put forward to do this training thing with a view to facilitating it for future groups.

I just did it today, Day2 isnt for a few weeks (which I found unusual). I usually hate all the wishy washy business theory crap but this thing today was suprisingly effective.

Anyone at all have any thoughts?
          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by max_power View Post
            Well most of the 2+2 guys just think he's a hero cause he's had sex. The one or two people who questioned his attitude/outlook were told to gtfo queer.

I realise you're joking btw. Or presume you were.
            Hes obv a cocky t*** but some of his stories are hilarious.

Was joking too .

Comment

i haven't read the well, but i liked viffer just because he's pretty funny and seems like a huge degen.

Comment

Yeah some of the stories were funny, not sure how true they are. Doesn't stop him from being a misogynistic homophone racist though.

edit: talking about blitzforce not Viffer.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                  Let's just say I strongly disagree with both above posts. The commentary teams Sky trot out are absolutely horrendous. Nugent isn't great, but he is relatively better. And the RTE panel is always more entertaining. Plus, Sky never manage to capture the significance and tradition:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pjHE...ext=1&index=61
                  Its absolutely sick that Sigur Ros are used for pretty much any video trying to get across the emotion or wonder of the subject.

They are in this vid. The vid TD posted with the Volcano yesterday too (although, theres other links there) and the regularly show on vids or programmes detailing natures wonder or sporting triumph/disaster.
                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

ah ok. i was wondering why there was hate for viffer!

Comment

Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                      Dan Bilzerian

Hes a Victory Poker pro. Got stripped of his Modship on 2 + 2 because of the stuff he said in his well.
                      Ah i see, i remember him and his brother from the WSOP last year.
                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

That super sweet 16 thing is probably the most tilting programme I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          That super sweet 16 thing is probably the most tilting programme I have ever seen.
                          Full of spoilt wee brats who need a huge reality check

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                            Full of spoilt wee brats who need a huge reality check
                            It is unreal. The parents need to be shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Starvin Marvin View Post
                              Should be cool, im planning to get one in Xtra Vision like that anyway.
                              Actually read on the PS3 forum on boards there's some kind of issue with the PS3 orders and they're expecting sell outs, I'll ring up and reserve in HMV just to be safe. Also apparently you get 3.10 to Yuma on Blu Ray for free if you do so double bonus.
                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

This is the worst ive seen, gets a 60k car for her 16th birthday, and she says she hates her mom and wishes she would die because she gave ti to her a day early, such a joke

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                  Actually read on the PS3 forum on boards there's some kind of issue with the PS3 orders and they're expecting sell outs, I'll ring up and reserve in HMV just to be safe. Also apparently you get 3.10 to Yuma on Blu Ray for free if you do so double bonus.
                                  Shit, might wander down and preorder it tonight so.
                                  Cheers for the headsup.
                                  Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                  I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                  None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

It is unreal. The parents need to be shot!
                                    wasnt there a kid from drogheda on it once?

Apparently hes had to deal with serious bullying since the show was aired i.e. hes got the sh!t kicked out of him pretty much every day

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      A test for the BBV.

I have a few things on the go at the minute that I'd welcome some recommendations on.

1. Honeymoon recommendations. I'm hoping to book my honeymoon in the next few weeks. I want no more then a 2-3 hour flight from Ireland. Honeymoon is in August for 2-3 weeks. Ideally relaxing luxury for the first few days and then some sightseeing or activities. Any suggestions?

2. Best option for linking my iphone to my standard stereo sound system in a mazda 6 (no aux input)? i.e fm transmitter or some description or would you recommend a change to the stereo system? (looks tricky to change from what I've seen online....)

3. Wedding present. Looking to buy two presents for two couples getting married this weekend. Hoping to spend no more then 300 each. Both own their own homes a long time. Any ideas other then cash? (a carefully chosen voucher would be acceptable at this stage!)

4. usb tv tuner recommendations for recording from a sky box/satellite output? (you either know what I mean here or you won't be able to help i'm afraid)

Cheers
                                      1/ Iceland.

2/ Change the stereo if you have to. Don't get an FM transmitter they are a complete waste of money.

3/ I need this answer too.
                                      I hope the 300 quid is for a very close friend. I have a second Cousins wedding to go to soon and I was thinking in terms of 100 - 150 would that be acceptable?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Are you some kind of a posse?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          Two new haters gonna hate gifs for Lloyd when he feels they are appropriate

Nobody walks quite like Vince McMahon!

Btw 24 has been all shades of awesomeness the last 8 episodes. For anyone who stopped watching I would suggest having a look.

Comment

That well on 2+2, surely that guy is FOS? I find it really hard to believe a word he is saying and all the 2+2ers salivating over his stories is pretty pathetic.

Comment

i think the standard wedding pressent is 100 lids - so if you bring a guest you hae to ship €200

Comment

Originally posted by Hegzy View Post
                                                This is the worst ive seen, gets a 60k car for her 16th birthday, and she says she hates her mom and wishes she would die because she gave ti to her a day early, such a joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HhZ-pyC2Y
                                                lol thats the one I just saw on TG4. Its unreal, It actually has me tilted so bad and I dont know why.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbleking View Post
                                                  wasnt there a kid from drogheda on it once?

Apparently hes had to deal with serious bullying since the show was aired i.e. hes got the sh!t kicked out of him pretty much every day
                                                  If he is anything like the regs on it then he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                    Gibson? I actually like him, worked as a scout in Spain for years so really knows the league. Hunter is the best (Read, only decent) pundit on sky by a hundred billion light years.

Also don't Sky, RTE etc all work off the exact same feed if broadcasting a game? So aren't the things you're talking about like camera angles, picture quality etc universal?
                                                    Accepted about Gibson. I wasn't talking about camera angles or picture quality? That kinda stuff doesn't really matter IMO. Sure its all the same anyway.

Comment

lol thats the one I just saw on TG4. Its unreal, It actually has me tilted so bad and I dont know why.
                                                      I felt the same when i watched it, no idea how her parents let her away with it tbh.
                                                      I'd of been in a coma for asking for the 60k car never mind the tantrum after

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
                                                        Accepted about Gibson. I wasn't talking about camera angles or picture quality? That kinda stuff doesn't really matter IMO. Sure its all the same anyway.
                                                        Ha, sorry, the second part was not in relation to you at all...Probably could have clarified that better...

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                          You sir are a star. Exactly what I've been looking for this last age. BBV delivers yet again.
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
                                                            Nobody walks quite like Vince McMahon!

Btw 24 has been all shades of awesomeness the last 8 episodes. For anyone who stopped watching I would suggest having a look.
                                                            That Vince one is just pure brilliance, i cant stop watching it!

As for 24 it really has been great, last few episodes have been unbelievable, Jack Bauer is the uber nuts.

Kinda glad its finished now it seems like it will go out with a bang!

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              1/ Iceland.

2/ Change the stereo if you have to. Don't get an FM transmitter they are a complete waste of money.

3/ I need this answer too.
                                                              I hope the 300 quid is for a very close friend. I have a second Cousins wedding to go to soon and I was thinking in terms of 100 - 150 would that be acceptable?

Iceland really? Is it that good?

Fm transmitter is a very poor second option I've been resisting.

Very good friend for 300. Other couple might get a 200 couples cooking class voucher as they love that sort of thing.

Dinner, drink and good band still cost at least 70 per head so I'd have to give min 150 if I was going to a wedding personally and probably 200 if I like them. Wedding industry is bordering on recession proof (apart from hotels maybe)
                                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Think Champions league camera work is the same so Heineken Cup would be too.

While on the subject. The French are absolutely the worst ever for camera work. Unreal how bad they are. 6 nations matches in Paris are terrible to watch.
                                                                lol, this is so true. The worst part is that the commentary is a hundred times worse than the camera work.

Comment

Some german player online just went on a racist rant at me in the chatbox also said heil Hitler, and black men have small manhood.

May be time to change my avatar from Peter Ndluvu to darren Huckerby?

Comment

does anybody know if their are any boylesports shops in the ballina/sligo region im here till friday and im using a different laptop and the boylepoker password is the only password i know as the others are saved on my usual laptop ffs

Comment

My name is Gillian ...

And I am a self confessed Cafe World Addict. I started it yesterday and can't stop.

I only got over my Farm Town addiction a few months ago as well

Still not tried Mafia Wars yet though lol and don't fancy it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        And I am a self confessed Cafe World Addict. I started it yesterday and can't stop.

Hi Gillian!

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                          Hi Gillian!
                                                                          This reply hints it may not be your first time in the sharing circle !!
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I updated the bios a couple of hours ago, just having a look to see about the NVidia VGA driver update and see how it goes.

He said I have software issues as well (I got a critical error and another sierra wireless error while on to him) He said to do a HP recovery. I am reluctant to do that unless necessary as I dont want to lose everything. kwim?
                                                                            Get an external HDD. Boot the laptop into safe mode if it'll last long enough to back up your data. If not get a caddy/adapter for your laptop's HDD and hook it to another machine. Copy the user folder contents that you need: docs, movies, music, photos, desktop etc. and any other folders that you need to keep. Then do the HP recovery, takes approx 1 hr. Update your VGA driver and restore your files to the appropriate folders and away you go. Obviously you need to re-install all the programs but you will be okay at that.

If you need to recover a key for microsoft office, download a program called the magical jelly bean keyfinder and save the key after you run it to an external location.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                              This reply hints it may not be your first time in the sharing circle !!
                                                                              TV shapes my responses and opinions on stuff it seems.

Comment

I'm Cillian and have a similar addiction to SimGolf. It's not a facebook game though so I'm not that bad!

Comment

I'm about to start watching Battlestar Galactica, and noticed that there is a 'previously' at the start of the first episode in series 1. I found out then that there is a miniseries from the previous year. Should I watch that first or is it not that relevant?

Comment

I'm about to start watching Battlestar Galactica, and noticed that there is a 'previously' at the start of the first episode in series 1. I found out then that there is a miniseries from the previous year. Should I watch that first or is it not that relevant?
                                                                                    Didn't they reair the mini series as S01E01? (A 2 hour first episode)
                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Not the one I have it seems. The first episode I have is called '33'.

Comment

Not the one I have it seems. The first episode I have is called '33'.
                                                                                        In that case you need the mini series.
                                                                                        May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Bah, it'll take hours to get them now at the crappy evening speeds.

Cheers.

Comment

I had a skydiving display on Sunday to promote the market, some of you might know the first guy to land, Rodger, big lad with red hair plays in the fitz and the loft, watch the crazy bastard somersault before he lands, he was heading straight for the car park before flipping around and hitting the target...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofXAG36PHc[/ame]
                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Definitely get the 2 episode mini series Dom

Comment

Yeah you should defo watch it.

Comment

Filled in a competition form for free laser eye surgery from optical express there a few minutes ago. hit send, phone rang 20 seconds later asking me to come in for a free consultation. they must be slow for business!
                                                                                                  http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                                                                  donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                    I had a skydiving display on Sunday to promote the market, some of you might know the first guy to land, Rodger, big lad with red hair plays in the fitz and the loft, watch the crazy bastard somersault before he lands, he was heading straight for the car park before flipping around and hitting the target...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GofXAG36PHc
                                                                                                    wow, no wonder he's usually in a neck brace, fair play

Comment

That's a great landing from the first dude. I'd love to do some base jumping, sky diving course is expensive though.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf49cw0134U&feature=fvw[/ame]
                                                                                                      Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        Iceland really? Is it that good?
                                                                                                        Its a very long time since I was there on honeymoon - By now I'd have been released from two consecutive life sentences for murdering a Passport office worker and the subsequent murder of a bbv troll

I'm sure its not everyone's idea of the perfect honeymoon destination. For me there is nothing worse than a beach holiday stuck in one place with nothing to do that you wouldn't enjoy more doing at home.
                                                                                                        Take a luxury hotel for a few days and then drive up the west coast stop and do some whale watching drive on up to the Arctic circle and fly back. Its quiet, peaceful, safe and friendly the landscape is stunning and I don't know for sure but I assume it is fairly good value now. Its something a bit different that you are going to remember forever.
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                          Filled in a competition form for free laser eye surgery from optical express there a few minutes ago. hit send, phone rang 20 seconds later asking me to come in for a free consultation. they must be slow for business!
                                                                                                          zuroph on average how many competitions do you enter per week?

Comment

Originally posted by RasTa View Post
                                                                                                            That's a great landing from the first dude. I'd love to do some base jumping, sky diving course is expensive though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf49cw0134U&feature=fvw
                                                                                                            what does he say at 2:00 ? "its about 5 and a half kilometres, a 2000metre drop"
                                                                                                            donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                              zuroph on average how many competitions do you enter per week?
                                                                                                              not many, honest! I just tend to chance my hand at the ones that have a complicated entry method or a possible low entry. plus radio phone ins sometimes, although not as much these days.
                                                                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Bit of an odd one.
                                                                                                                I have two tickets for the Shawshank Redemption in the Gaiety tomorrow night.
                                                                                                                I can't go so who wants them
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                                                                                  does anybody know if their are any boylesports shops in the ballina/sligo region im here till friday and im using a different laptop and the boylepoker password is the only password i know as the others are saved on my usual laptop ffs
                                                                                                                  There's one on Rockwood Parade in Sligo Town anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
                                                                                                                    wow, no wonder he's usually in a neck brace, fair play
                                                                                                                    This pretty much confirms that I do know this lad. Mental stuff altogether.

Comment

Ug

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                                        Who is the bloke in them stories Ciaran?
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by Ciaran_Corbett View Post
                                                                                                                        Dan Bilzerian

Hes a Victory Poker pro. Got stripped of his Modship on 2 + 2 because of the stuff he said in his well.
                                                                                                                        Originally posted by phantom_lord View Post
                                                                                                                        i haven't read the well, but i liked viffer just because he's pretty funny and seems like a huge degen.
                                                                                                                        I was also reading those tales thinking it was Viffer. I dont enjoy them as much now seeing as i have no idea who your man is!

Comment

Jeppers. Its getting pretty freaky how bad Im running today. Forgot how brutal this game can be. Havent taken a beating like this in quite some time. Pleasant.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X