This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
    That's the 3rd time i 3bet mr_and and its the first time he folded. I thought he had my number!
    He is using his stack well, good hand and he will pay off.
    This too shall pass.

Comment

=

anyone wanna ship $11 to scandoballet on stars? Will ship back after, or ship to you on Boyles first if you don't trust my degeneracy?
      Last edited by Emmet; 20-05-10, 01:20.

Comment

FT calling baby !!
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Myself and my friend discussing whether or not it is legal or ilegal to have sexual relations with a downsydrome Person, he says it is as long as they consent.

I Agree however, can a person with downsydrome give proper consent? and even if they do, then go home and tell there parents whom then charges you with rape, would it be enough to say "she gave me consent" to get you off.

Broad topic i know. Probably one for Kayrooo
          Last edited by BrianByrne; 20-05-10, 01:22.
          Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Ridonkulous View Post
            Kiraly loves limping from the cut off
            I have him at 29/13 over 114 hands at the table. Mr-and is making it hard for me to squeeze

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Yeah he's playing a good game.

Over the last 90 days, he's only played 20 games on stars with an av buyin of $20 and he's down $50. He seems a lot better than that and seems to have the upper hand on me.

Had 88 on the 643 board. hated folding when the K hit the turn

Comment

Final Table whooot whooot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post

=

anyone wanna ship $11 to scandoballet on stars? Will ship back after, or ship to you on Boyles first if you don't trust my degeneracy?
                Shipped

LOL hand at another table i'm playing. Twist and turn!

PokerStars Game #44344944733: Tournament #273415021, $10.70+$1.00 USD Hold'em No Limit - Match Round II, Level III (25/50) - 2010/05/20 2:22:06 WET [2010/05/19 21:22:06 ET]
                Table '273415021 1' 10-max Seat #6 is the button
                Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE (3042 in chips)
                Seat 2: marathonmurf (1761 in chips)
                Seat 5: delli100 (309 in chips)
                Seat 6: mikec56 (1650 in chips)
                Seat 7: Soniver (2300 in chips)
                Seat 9: cote56 (4823 in chips)
                Seat 10: Dersong123 (1115 in chips) is sitting out
                Soniver: posts small blind 25
                cote56: posts big blind 50
                *** HOLE CARDS ***
                Dealt to FlushdrawIRE [5d 6d]
                Dersong123: folds
                FlushdrawIRE: raises 61 to 111
                marathonmurf: folds
                delli100: raises 198 to 309 and is all-in
                mikec56: folds
                Soniver: folds
                cote56: folds
                FlushdrawIRE: calls 198
                *** FLOP *** [4s 8s 7d]
                *** TURN *** [4s 8s 7d] [Td]
                *** RIVER *** [4s 8s 7d Td] [4d]
                *** SHOW DOWN ***
                FlushdrawIRE: shows [5d 6d] (a flush, Ten high)
                delli100: shows [Ts Tc] (a full house, Tens full of Fours)
                delli100 collected 693 from pot
                *** SUMMARY ***
                Total pot 693 | Rake 0
                Board [4s 8s 7d Td 4d]
                Seat 1: FlushdrawIRE showed [5d 6d] and lost with a flush, Ten high
                Seat 2: marathonmurf folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                Seat 5: delli100 showed [Ts Tc] and won (693) with a full house, Tens full of Fours
                Seat 6: mikec56 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
                Seat 7: Soniver (small blind) folded before Flop
                Seat 9: cote56 (big blind) folded before Flop
                Seat 10: Dersong123 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                  Myself and my friend discussing whether or not it is legal or ilegal to have sexual relations with a downsydrome Person, he says it is as long as they consent.

I Agree however, can a person with downsydrome give proper consent? and even if they do, then go home and tell there parents whom then charges you with rape, would it be enough to say "she gave me consent" to get you off.

Quoted so you can never delete this.

Enjoy prison

Comment

Broad ? to give consent one would have to be of age and mental ability...i aint no kayroo but wft ? ?
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

You and your friend should probably keep your conversations to yourselves.
                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

LOL. it just popped up into conversation and then we started debating whether its legal or not

we were actually discusing his up and coming business exams, anyway i was asking him rules of valid contract then the one "person must be of sound state of mind" came up, so we started wondering if a DS person could buy a house/ get married etc.

and of course one thing led to another
                        Last edited by BrianByrne; 20-05-10, 01:30.
                        Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Shipped

LOL hand at another table i'm playing. Twist and turn!
                            Concentrate !! And stop reading and thinking posts...

Big jumps !!
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

SN flushdraw?
                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

SN flushdraw?
                                DoWnSyNFTW

Comment

DoWnSyNFTW
                                  just realised you are in the "can afford a new lappie for Gil" payday...
                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Go on Tony!!
                                      We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Emmet trying to tilt others by asking how much it costs to lay his mother

Comment

just realised you are in the "can afford a new lappie for Gil" payday...
                                          Not quite lol. 3rd place for that

Comment

found it
                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                              Emmet trying to tilt others by asking how much it costs to lay his mother
                                              not tilt, genuine questions, surprised the dude from the Netherlands didn't answer

Comment

found it
                                                FlushdrawIRE

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                  not tilt, genuine questions, surprised the dude from the Netherlands didn't answer
                                                  First thing i learned in holland hoeveel kost jou.

Comment

Nice flop for the double up.

Comment

2nd of 12 at the mo in a 10k guaranteed on ipoker. 10 get paid. being running/playing badly all night so would be nice to get something out of this! gl flushdraw

Comment

Originally posted by SICKPUPPY View Post
                                                        First thing i learned in holland hoeveel kost jou.
                                                        what kind of answers should I be looking out for?

Comment

BOOM
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

BOOM
                                                            well put

Comment

Not quite lol. 3rd place for that
                                                              keep playing your game and she can afford a HD one !!
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

any one hav a live stream for lakers v suns game tongiht

Comment

Seriously...give the chat a rest, i am sure it aint helping, may annoy some of the others on tony's table !

Dont want to draw attention and all that .
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by GUNNY View Post
                                                                    any one hav a live stream for lakers v suns game tongiht
                                                                    check here - http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

it currently gives

Comment

cnuts i just cant find a hand

Comment

NOt many 4 bets from him, good fold.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

what you have when you folded to the shove?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                              Yep, don't see anyway you couldn't get her a new laptop after this. Obviously if there's any money left over you can spend it on flowers.
                                                                              and new plates.

Women love plates.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

NOt many 4 bets from him, good fold.
                                                                                  Originally posted by Ridonkulous View Post
                                                                                  what you have when you folded to the shove?
                                                                                  I only had 96s. Pretty easy to muck once you get 4bet

Comment

not much of a decision there alright.

Comment

I only had 96s. Pretty easy to muck once you get 4bet
                                                                                      500 clam jump !!!
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

who did u bet on john.
                                                                                        boston were some value for series before it started.

Comment

PHEW, wrecked and im not even playing....lol
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by GUNNY View Post
                                                                                            thank you very much
                                                                                            no problem, just do me a favour and look after your cousin Donal.

Some man

Comment

500 clam jump !!!
                                                                                              Meh, i'll be shipping it soon on a race/3bet bluff. I dont know who i'd prefer to have in. barrcuda on my right shipping for 20 BB every time he raises, or that mouth on my left.

I folded 99 that time i raised UTG and rban shipped UTG+1. Not too sure about it

Comment

Meh, i'll be shipping it soon on a race/3bet bluff. I dont know who i'd prefer to have in. barrcuda on my right shipping for 20 BB every time he raises, or that mouth on my left.

I folded 99 that time i raised UTG and rban shipped UTG+1. Not too sure about it
                                                                                                This late in the game i would play for the points, keep stealing in position and play pump the premium hands, play the jumps !!

would rather race against the barracuda fwiw
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

PHEW, wrecked and im not even playing....lol
                                                                                                  LOL that's 8 hours and 5801 players gone. Just need to run good (well not run bad) and i'll be ok

Comment

This late in the game i would play for the points, keep stealing in position and play pump the premium hands, play the jumps !!

would rather race against the barracuda fwiw
                                                                                                    Havent got a premium hand yet. Been dealt AQ and 99 in the last hour or so. Pretty sick

Comment

Havent got a premium hand yet. Been dealt AQ and 99 in the last hour or so. Pretty sick
                                                                                                      Keep the bluffing to a min then, idiots will call in position with paint...would not play anything belor 10's either, i know you said card dead but let the other other idiots raise the payouts for the moment.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

10 10 here..nightmare

Its the first raise from lwejs in a long long time and UTG too. I may have been ahead of mr_ands ship tho

Comment

was that a decision, mr utg raise and you in the co ?

BOOM
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

BOOOM

Scary fuck of a flop

Comment

nh!

Comment

KK... nice

Comment

Gwan tony
                                                                                                                  Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

was that a decision, mr utg raise and you in the co ?

BOOM
                                                                                                                    UTG raise, big stack UTG+1 ships and i'm on the button with 1010

Comment

Should probably take it to the online thread and stop cluttering up the BBV!

Comment

Should probably take it to the online thread and stop cluttering up the BBV!
                                                                                                                        Keep it where the spirit is....at this rate you could spring for one of thos new fangled 19" screens, full HD...lol
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Is it worth suggesting a deal? $24k in the pool. I'd take $4k

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X