This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the c kid View Post
    this is horrendous from westwood, jesus.
    lol. I love you lee.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
      lol. I love you lee.
      I was reading your initial post as he was sinking that monster. Class.
      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
        England have all sorts of headaches in their squad selection, not one of them positive really. (Ledley "One game a fortnight max" King has played more games this season than Rio Ferdinand).
        Eh,What now?

Edit: What a putt from Westwood.
        We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

am on a deepish run at the super stack on full tilt 140 left out of 2,500

Comment

golf link pls

Comment

Comment

I was reading your initial post as he was sinking that monster. Class.
                Class indeed, seven of this last eight shots before that had been very poor. Makes the putt even better.

Comment

In fairness to Lippi, the man has 1 CL win and 3 runners up medals, 5 Serie A titles, 1 Italian cup, a world cup winners medal and a few other trophies as manager as well as 3 time manager of the year in Italy. Calling him a complete moron is a touch harsh. Agree about the world cup though could easily be an outsiders year, depends how the injury doubts for Spain check out in the end. Even for a squad as hugely talented as there's you can't possible lose Xavi, Iniesta, Torres, Fabregas and others without feeling the effects, mind you it's extremely unlikely that most of them wont be fit in the end and they could miss one or two and not feel it all that much, certainly compared to any other squad losing players of that caliber.

Spains main problem may be form, their first choice goalkeeper has barely been in their top three performers in that position for this season and Puyol is starting to show signs of age combined with barely missing a single game for what seems like a million matches now, tiredness really is starting to catch up on him a little bit. Also Navas is only back and looked completely out of sorts against Barcelona this weekend, and of all the injury doubts Xavi is the only one who at the very least wont lack a bit of match sharpness.
                  Last edited by Sledgejammer; 09-05-10, 22:22.
                  "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                    Eh,What now?

Edit: What a putt from Westwood.
                    I take the point that they have some world class defenders but Ledley King is a total liability in a tournament like the World Cup, he could get crocked at any moment and he'd be the first to admit that.

My point goes beyond defenders really, Capello has selection problems in a number of positions, some good and some bad. I actually think England have a decent chance of winning but that doesn't change that they are serial imploders and there are real issues in some positions within the squad.

Comment

Class indeed, seven of this last eight shots before that had been very poor. Makes the putt even better.
                      That's a real momentum changer, he absolutely crushed his next drive too after mangling the 2 previous drives. His mentality going to 17 would have been absolutely destroyed and he could have been in all sorts of trouble.

That said he still managed to blow the drive on 16 with a shocking 2nd shot.

Comment

that mafia thread is making my head spin - getting myself killed the first day is the best thing iv ever done

also big lol at everyone always picking on brian byrne

Comment

Super round from Clark to be fair, very bad result for me. One time Allenby, Lee please.

Comment

Nope, I mean Marcello Lippi. I know he has won a World Cup but his selection criteria seems to be 1) Did you play for me in the last world cup? 2) Are you over 30? 3) Can I exclude a great younger player for you? If answer to all 3 is yes then you're in the Italian squad.

Italy will get a right kicking at this World Cup if you ask me.
                            Complete moron is very harsh but I'm far too wrecked/drained from the weekend to get into an argument/discussion about it. Sledgejammer pretty much summed it up for me anyway.

Comment

how many times will westwood need to choke before people accept hes a bottler?

Comment

Super round from Clark to be fair, very bad result for me. One time Allenby, Lee please.
                                Super round by him alright.Westwood bar that putt has been poor today.They may make a few of the tourneys 3 day ones and he'll be the next no.1
                                "Quitters never win, Winners never quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                  Bookies are paying top 6 places for an each way bet. I know wht happens if a few tie for 6th. But does it matter if a good few tie for 4th. does its affect the place?? I have a friend sweating on Davis Love @ 125/1
                                  Anbody please?

Comment

golf is just the sickest sport to bet on

Comment

my poker skills knows no bounds

Full Tilt, NL Hold'em Tournament, 1,400/2,800 Blinds, 350 Ante, 9 Players
                                      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: 79,931
                                      UTG+1: 45,316
                                      UTG+2: 32,630
                                      MP1: 43,602
                                      Hero (MP2): 133,000
                                      CO: 111,896
                                      BTN: 6,791
                                      SB: 41,490
                                      BB: 24,884

Pre-Flop: (7,350) A 7 dealt to Hero (MP2)
                                      UTG calls 2,800, 3 folds, Hero raises to 8,400, 4 folds, UTG calls 5,600

Flop: (24,150) T 4 K (2 Players)
                                      UTG bets 14,000, Hero raises to 124,250 and is All-In, UTG calls 57,181 and is All-In

Turn: (166,512) 5 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: (166,512) 6 (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: 166,512 Pot
                                      UTG showed A A and LOST (-79,581 NET)
                                      Hero showed A 7 and WON 166,512 (+86,931 NET)

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                        Anbody please?
                                        if it is tie for example from 4th to 8th your friend gets a percentage of his winnings only

Comment

Originally posted by eight-ball View Post

UTG bets 14,000, Hero raises to 124,250 and is All-In, UTG calls 57,181 and is All-In

How do you sleep at night

Comment

gl, hopefully ill see you on the ft

Comment

First play-off hole is 17. This could be epic.

Westwood LOL.

Comment

he deserved no less for limp calling UTG - the software punished him

Comment

Originally posted by whyno View Post
                                                  How do you sleep at night
                                                  with great ezzzeee

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

lol classic westwood

Comment

Originally posted by Hornswaggl View Post
                                                      gl, hopefully ill see you on the ft
                                                      thats the 10k super stack
                                                      out of the mini ftops

Comment

thats the 10k super stack
                                                        out of the mini ftops
                                                        yeah im still in this too

Comment

Originally posted by keane2097 View Post
                                                          What does E/W mean? Semi-finals?
                                                          Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                          Yup
                                                          Standard E/W terms will be Half the Odds First and Second only.

You might get some going 1/6th or 1/5th for Top4.

Comment

yeah im still in this too
                                                            see ya at the FT then

Comment

nearly hit the fucking roof after the flop

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1700/3400 Blinds 400 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) (t101171)
                                                              Button (t111346)
                                                              SB (t132786)
                                                              BB (t107800)
                                                              UTG (t60045)
                                                              UTG+1 (t51760)
                                                              MP1 (t41118)
                                                              MP2 (t45073)
                                                              MP3 (t134499)

Hero's M: 11.63

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A
                                                              2 folds, MP1 bets t40718 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero raises to t100771 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t90136) 10, Q, 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t90136) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t90136) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t90136

Results:
                                                              MP1 had Q, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                              Hero had A, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                              Outcome: Hero won t90136

Comment

nearly hit the fucking roof after the flop

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 1700/3400 Blinds 400 Ante (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (CO) (t101171)
                                                                Button (t111346)
                                                                SB (t132786)
                                                                BB (t107800)
                                                                UTG (t60045)
                                                                UTG+1 (t51760)
                                                                MP1 (t41118)
                                                                MP2 (t45073)
                                                                MP3 (t134499)

Hero's M: 11.63

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, A
                                                                2 folds, MP1 bets t40718 (All-In), 2 folds, Hero raises to t100771 (All-In), 3 folds

Flop: (t90136) 10, Q, 9 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Turn: (t90136) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t90136) A (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t90136

Results:
                                                                MP1 had Q, Q (three of a kind, Queens).
                                                                Hero had A, A (three of a kind, Aces).
                                                                Outcome: Hero won t90136
                                                                lol
                                                                they moved me to a different table i have 183k in chips and iam one of the short stacks fuck you full tilt

whats your sn horns??

Comment

lol
                                                                  they moved me to a different table i have 183k in chips and iam one of the short stacks fuck you full tilt

whats your sn horns??
                                                                  145k and im one of the big stacks lol

Comment

Women are a bizarre species imo. A cute chick that I did some work for on her computer, once it was all sorted I asked her out, she said no. No biggy. So the following week she calls back when I am not working and leaves her number to her back. I buzzed her and no answer. She rang back anyway to say she wanted to apologise if she seemed standoff-ish or insulting. No hassle love, all the best take care. So I text her and said cheers for the call, no need to bother though and what made you do that? Fast forward a few texts and she said she would've said yes but she got caught off guard. Meeting her this week for a bite to eat. hmmm.

Comment

It really is LOL Westwood...meh

Comment

23 of 71 in the 10k

come on baby

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          about time
                                                                          Did one ship the omaha tourney????

Comment

Great to see Timmy Clark finally get a PGA Tour win, he deserves it so much. I though -16 would be the number with those that were leading today. It was a matter of the guy in front getting in with the best score and that was always going to be the case with those three.
                                                                            'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                              Women are a bizarre species imo. A cute chick that I did some work for on her computer, once it was all sorted I asked her out, she said no. No biggy. So the following week she calls back when I am not working and leaves her number to her back. I buzzed her and no answer. She rang back anyway to say she wanted to apologise if she seemed standoff-ish or insulting. No hassle love, all the best take care. So I text her and said cheers for the call, no need to bother though and what made you do that? Fast forward a few texts and she said she would've said yes but she got caught off guard. Meeting her this week for a bite to eat. hmmm.
                                                                              its because u played it cool and acted like u didnt give shit instead of being pushy and coming across as needy.
                                                                              you showed a willingness to just walk away,
                                                                              nicely done.
                                                                              Last edited by BrianByrne; 09-05-10, 23:08.
                                                                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Ye fair play to the penguin for finally getting over the line.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                                  its because u played it cool and acted like u didnt give shit

nicely done
                                                                                  I thought it was the computer skillz

Chicks love when you can use a hard drive.

Comment

Comment

ul horns

Comment

busto in 53rd, gl eight ball, i feel like shit, i think the flu is coming on

Comment

I think this might be your girl coillcam

Comment

wowow..i really hope thats her
                                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

The Internet is just awesome...
                                                                                              "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

...
                                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

thats just hilarious.
                                                                                                  'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

i was bored earlier so I posted this in the after hours forum - it really has snowballed

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2055906227

9 pages in and despite numerous people calling BS they still argue with each other. its kinda fun watching it really

Comment

Watched 2 cracking foreign films today, The Secret in Their Eyes http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1305806/ and also Memories of Murder http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353969/, which have been meaning to watch for ages.

Never heard of The Secret... until today, Argentinian film but was superb. Anyone seen this? if not highly highly recomend it

Comment

Originally posted by zuroph View Post
                                                                                                        Some basic rules of the game brian, 1) don't edit posts in the thread. You did again today
                                                                                                        So tilting.

I <3'd the explanations as to why he was editing despite having been told to not edit about 5 times at that stage.
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Horrible 8b. UL.
                                                                                                          May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            So tilting.

I <3'd the explanations as to why he was editing despite having been told to not edit about 5 times at that stage.
                                                                                                            the reason editing isnt aloud is because valuable info may have been there then removed via edit.

after i had already done it, i just explained what i had done so noone was getting suspicious...idiot for doing it so many times tho i admit lelel
                                                                                                            Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

sighaments

knocked out in 32nd place when a MP raises 3x and i shove a 20bbs stack from the CO in his infinate poker skillz he calls and turns A6s vs my AQ boom 6 on the turn

why do i even bother playing 7 hours for 53 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                                                                                                                I think this might be your girl coillcam
                                                                                                                wowow..i really hope thats her
                                                                                                                Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                                                                The Internet is just awesome...
                                                                                                                Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                                                                                                thats just hilarious.
                                                                                                                no comment

Comment

the reason editing isnt aloud is because valuable info may have been there then removed via edit.

after i had already done it, i just explained what i had done so noone was getting suspicious...idiot for doing it so many times tho i admit lelel
                                                                                                                  Sorry to hear you're dead btw.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

its because u played it cool and acted like u didnt give shit instead of being pushy and coming across as needy.
                                                                                                                    you showed a willingness to just walk away,
                                                                                                                    nicely done.
                                                                                                                    BB seriously man, throw away your copy of the game or whatever seduction secrets crap, just pm Zuroph and get him to teach you how to hypnotise the chicks into the leaba

Comment

no comment
                                                                                                                      mann you gotta dump her before it starts imo.

she will latch onto you like shit to a blanket.

here is what i would do bring her out for a drink cos you don't want to make her suicidal after she has built herself up to ask you out, then after a half hour say you are going to the jax and slip out the side door.

brilliant imo

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                        about time
                                                                                                                        I assume your mission was a success then?

WP.

Comment

mann you gotta dump her before it starts imo.

she will latch onto you like shit to a blanket.

here is what i would do bring her out for a drink cos you don't want to make her suicidal after she has built herself up to ask you out, then after a half hour say you are going to the jax and slip out the side door.

brilliant imo
                                                                                                                          Bad form imo....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X