Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
          Is it worth suggesting a deal? $24k in the pool. I'd take $4k
          cant see MR doing it now. maybe later.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

sick spot now... shorty on the right, monster stack on the left

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58
              Tony, let those other 3 pussies blind out first. What a pack of queers
              Yeah but now that the big stack is up to 9million, it's making my life hard to get anything through the left

Comment

ffs

Comment

FUCK, choppy shit
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    Lost
                    Spoiler
                    Was about to quote this and say "v.tempted to read the spoiler, but have to resist, i'm a season and a half back in lost. Gave it up when I left"

Guess what I forgot, spoiler text is readable in quotes. I ninja deleted and got away with it.

Mods, bug report etc

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                    Myself and my friend discussing whether or not it is legal or ilegal to have sexual relations with a downsydrome Person, he says it is as long as they consent.

I Agree however, can a person with downsydrome give proper consent? and even if they do, then go home and tell there parents whom then charges you with rape, would it be enough to say "she gave me consent" to get you off.

Broad topic i know. Probably one for Kayrooo
                    This has to be one of the stupidest post ever.
                    Conveniently, based on the stupidest conversation.

FYI re:your second post, somebody with downs can buy a house.

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                    Should probably take it to the online thread and stop cluttering up the BBV!
                    Tony what tourney is it, I can't rail or anything just curious.
                    buy-in/runners/payout

Comment

Yuck

Comment

Chill !!!
                        This too shall pass.

Comment

UGH such a sick pre flat. wtf
                          Was fkin ridiculous. I did not expect to see that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

BOOM
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Get in!
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Comment

sick donation by the big stack there

Comment

Ship. That will fkn uber tilt him
                                      wtf with the 83 3bet when your man cant fold...jesus

Comment

gogogog 3 handed
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

If it ges to a Deal Tony, make your you go with ICM and round it up for yourself

Comment

Pretty sweet round of the table, re the money jumps.

Comment

epic AQ v A7 chop

Comment

Comment

sort of related to the updates of tourneys, which browsers do auto refresh

Comment

foooooooooook me. legend

Comment

BOOM
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

lol q10 nh glgl!

Comment

LOL that was sick

Comment

Comment

Four outer baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                  He must have the community chest one as well

Comment

ARGGGH

I wish I has PS in work

Comment

deal atm looks like 7 and 3.5 each, pretty much thr play for 3rd
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

4.5k is least you should take Tony...

Comment

Comment

PS could do better than this !!!!

About time !!!!!!!
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

is WilliamFloyd in the chatbox one of ours?
                                                                              Nah, that wouldn't make sense unless it was dbc, but that stll wouldn't classify him as 'ours' I guess.

Comment

...

Comment

5.7, 5 , 5 ?

Comment

It's amazing service to be fair, that you can get a live person to your table within minutes who will help you sort out deals.
                                                                                    FTP's system is so much better, don't need anyone at your table!

Comment

Snap the had off if you can get 5k here Tony !

Comment

lol at mr_and4 arguing over $55

Comment

What's Tony's player name?

Edit: Remembered it somehow.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

nice 4.975k Tony!

I'll ship you back your $11 too, win win win win win

Comment

5k, guranteed second place money is good for tony, hmmmm about MR...-1.5k
                                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Well done Tony, super result!!

Comment

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

nice one, not bad for a $11 investment.

Comment

can anyone post stacks and prizes at deal making stage?

Comment

...

Comment

5k great deal. mr_and was playing some fairly aggro poker so was not going to be easy. lol at him thinking victory was part of the deal

Comment

GG Tony, nice score !!! Pc world for you tomorrow !!!!!!!!
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Cheers lads.

Pretty happy with how i played. That Q10 hand was LOL but i think i deserved it tbh. Ship the $5k

Last edited by Flushdraw; 20-05-10, 02:55.

Comment

...

Comment

maybe tony you could get a mod to delete the last 2 pages and gill need to know nothing about it - and go get some coke and hookers after coppers 2moro
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Ace; 20-05-10, 02:52.

Comment

Well played tony.

For interest, ICM split is pretty much 5.7/5k/5k, take the deal screw the variance imo
                                                                                                                    This doesn't include money taken out to play on for (you have to on PS right)

Comment

Sent you the total sum of my Pokerstars account Flushdraw.

I know there was a bit extra in there, maybe put it into a trust fund or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                        Well played tony.

For interest, ICM split is pretty much 5.7/5k/5k, take the deal screw the variance imo
                                                                                                                        This doesn't include money taken out to play on for (you have to on PS right)
                                                                                                                        nope only on FT

Comment

Originally posted by emmet02 View Post
                                                                                                                          nice 4.975k Tony!

I'll ship you back your $11 too, win win win win win
                                                                                                                          LOL you can keep it, don't worry. Was funny tho when i asked them to sitout, and then table ninja kept sitting me back in

Originally posted by ocallagh View Post
                                                                                                                          5k great deal. mr_and was playing some fairly aggro poker so was not going to be easy. lol at him thinking victory was part of the deal
                                                                                                                          Yeah he was good Niall. Checked his stats out earlier and over the last 90 days, he only played 20 tournie and was down $50 with a av buyin of less than $20. Felt like someone else was playing for him, becasue he defo upped his game massively on the last 2 tables.

Happy with the deal. Just pushed for an extra $110 for the sake of it, but obv happy getting the $5k because it was going to come down to a flip, and i ran good in my last 2! If we didn't chop there, i would have got it all in the very first hand after with the AJ v AQ so good timing too.

Thanks for the rail everyone. Off to bed soon. Work in a couple of hours

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X