Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bah 200 quid to fix my drivers window and get a new electric window regulator whatever the fuck that is, thank fook i won money at the w'end

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
      Ryan Dunn from Jackass is dead apparently.

Link to story
      Dunn was perhaps best known for his parts in crashing golf carts and placing a toy car, in a condom, up his rectum in the original "Jackass" film.
      what a legacy
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface ste View Post
        Bah 200 quid to fix my drivers window and get a new electric window regulator whatever the fuck that is, thank fook i won money at the w'end
        lol, how did the plastic bag hold up overnight?

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          I always thought they were the opposition in WW1 myself
          Attila the Hun ruled over an empire that stretched from modern-day Uzbekistan to Germany, and from the Baltic Sea in the north to the Black Sea in the south. His people, the Huns, moved west to Central Asia and Eastern Europe after their defeat by imperial China. Along the way, the Huns' superior battle tactics and weapons meant that the invaders were able to conquer tribes all along the way. Attila is remembered as a blood-thirsty tyrant in many chronicles, but others remember him as a relatively progressive monarch. His empire would survive him by only 16 years, but his descendents may have founded the Bulgarian Empire.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Game of Thrones was good but Treme was just outstanding again this week
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

You order it yet?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

very funky tune!
                GAA News Website

Comment

they used to hide in the sun iirc,
                  "beware of the hun in the sun"

"Remember the time he ate my goldfish? And you lied and said I never had goldfish. Then why did I have the bowl, Bart? Why did I have the bowl?"

Comment

I did lose close on 10k myself in BoI shares in 2008

I got a bonus of 300 shares a few years ago when our shareprice was $44. The price dropped to <$1 but rebounded to around $4. There was a recnt reverse split and my 300 shares are now 30, with a price which has again dropped top $39. So my 13k bonus is now 1.2k

I also lost another E10k between AIB and BOI

LOLs, at least my pension is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by Angry-Ball View Post
                      lol, how did the plastic bag hold up overnight?
                      Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                      You order it yet?
                      Plastic bag done good, getting tested in the rain now. I'm sure it will hold.

Yeah ordered it this morning Percy, saw a few prices online and wasnt too far out with that and couldnt be arsed going to breakers yards in the rain with no window I knew I should have said hello to you now cos you can get it for dirt cheap!!

Comment

Plastic bag done good, getting tested in the rain now. I'm sure it will hold.

Yeah ordered it this morning Percy, saw a few prices online and wasnt too far out with that and couldnt be arsed going to breakers yards in the rain with no window I knew I should have said hello to you now cos you can get it for dirt cheap!!
                        Ha! Yeah work in motor parts

Comment

Originally posted by TomD View Post
                          I got a bonus of 300 shares a few years ago when our shareprice was $44. The price dropped to <$1 but rebounded to around $4. There was a recnt reverse split and my 300 shares are now 30, with a price which has again dropped top $39. So my 13k bonus is now 1.2k

I also lost another E10k between AIB and BOI
                          liking the degen double or quits approach though
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                            SPOILER
                            Yeah that was the last ep. Apart from the dragons and the King in the North, it was more of a prologue to season 2 than a massive cliffhanger ending. In fact some of the plotlines came from book 2. The crescendo of the season was episode 9, obviously. Not every show has to end with a massive cliffhanger, after all.

It's funny how much book they crammed into 10 episodes. I was seriously worried they'd have enough time to cover everything without rushing it, and in the end they had time to fill everything else in, and waste a few scenes on fairly innoccuous stuff. I will still insist that it all becomes relevant in the end, though.
                            SPOILER
                            How come Dany still had hair on her head, should it have burnt off along with her clothes and minge? Shit episode. Tyrion, Arya ('arry) and Robb stars of the show. Honourable mention to Sansa, she could turn into a Queen Cersei before too long

Comment

liking the degen double or quits approach though
                              The price just kept dropping and i just kept looting. Alas, i was the one being looted

Comment

No that was Hans

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                  Ha! Yeah work in motor parts
                                  FFS!!!! I'm sure am paying slightly over the odds but the lads did good work for me before so not too bothered

All IPB'rs should be required to put job title/qualifications in their sig!

Comment

Feckin golf course was full, just went down for 9 holes and every hole I had someone watching me tee-off. God I hate the stupid game, obviously got a birdie on the last, par 4 from the man tees so I'll go back for more punishment.
                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

how would one woman go about raping another woman in a toilet?

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                        I haven't read the books at all and am thinking of ordering the series of them now. Have they left out much of original plot from the book? Without spoilering too much of course.
                                        They've been very faithful so far. They've left out two minor characters and added one, left out a few questionable plot events and showed a lot of things that happen in the background in the books. There were some plot changes but nothing to make a nerd like me scream. No "Elves at Helm's Deep" moments yet anyway.
                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                          Game of Thrones was good but Treme was just outstanding again this week
                                          Treme

SPOILER
                                          Can't believe he got killed!! love that chap

Comment

No "Elves at Helm's Deep" moments yet anyway.
                                            Possibly the worst thing to ever happen in the history of cinema.

Comment

No "Elves at Helm's Deep" moments yet anyway.
                                              lol

Comment

They've been very faithful so far. They've left out two minor characters and added one, left out a few questionable plot events and showed a lot of things that happen in the background in the books. There were some plot changes but nothing to make a nerd like me scream. No "Elves at Helm's Deep" moments yet anyway.
                                                Cheers Andy. What character have they created out curiosity?

Also Dokic v. Schiavone shaping up to be fairly tight.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                  How come Dany still had hair on her head, should it have burnt off along with her clothes and minge? Shit episode. Tyrion, Arya ('arry) and Robb stars of the show. Honourable mention to Sansa, she could turn into a Queen Cersei before too long
                                                  SPOILER
                                                  Yes this was mildly annoying. She should be sitting in the ashes bald and singed but miraculously unburnt. I guess the actress wasn't willing to shave her head for it.

And yeah I really liked how they did the scene with Sansa and Joffrey. You could see Joffrey was dieing to see her scream in horror, and was seriously pissed off at how powerless he is with her. This was the best acted scene in the ep. That young Gleeson lad can really play a cunt.
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

SPOILER
                                                    Yes this was mildly annoying. She should be sitting in the ashes bald and singed but miraculously unburnt. I guess the actress wasn't willing to shave her head for it.

And yeah I really liked how they did the scene with Sansa and Joffrey. You could see Joffrey was dieing to see her scream in horror, and was seriously pissed off at how powerless he is with her. This was the best acted scene in the ep. That young Gleeson lad can really play a cunt.
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    He is a great little actor it has to be said, as are all the younger members of the cast. I thought after watching the episode how much of a hateful little wanker he is and then just acknowledged how much potential the lad has, wp young Gleeson.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      Possibly the worst thing to ever happen in the history of cinema.
                                                      I still get a little angry when I think about it.

Coilcam: Ros the whore is their creation. It was a good idea to have someone like her to be talked at for exposition.

Comment

Free kick..nice recovery?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I still get a little angry when I think about it.

Coilcam: Ros the whore is their creation. It was a good idea to have someone like her to be talked at for exposition.
                                                          Cool, makes sense when you think about it really. Using her as a plot device to give more background, not the only thing that gets exposed mind you.

So is the scene:
                                                          SPOILER
                                                          the one where Littefinger is instructing her and the other whore to be more convincing and proclaims that he is saving himself for another woman in the book(and changed) or used to convey his infatuation for Mrs. Stark?

If you tell me to go and read the book now I am going to smash my laptop screen in a tantrum.

Comment

LOL. No that scene was a good example of sexposition. Not in the books.

Comment

Treme

SPOILER
                                                              Can't believe he got killed!! love that chap
                                                              Cant seem to find any of the music segments up on YouTube yet

SPOILER
                                                              Yeah Harley getting killed was fucking crazy, got goosebumps! Was a little obvious that something was gonna happen but wasn't expecting that his rendition of Galway Girl was excellent.

Edited my spoiler out, think I remember SP saying something about being able to see spoilers on tapatalk.
                                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 20-06-11, 16:15.

Comment

Wait, so you ALL have lost copious amounts of mulah on stocks?

FFS why am I asking ye anything?

SPOILER
                                                                Lolz
                                                                Last edited by Micknail; 20-06-11, 15:35.
                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                  Wait, so you ALL have lost copiuos amounts of mulah on stocks?
                                                                  I'm a lifetime winner on stock punts although the last three years have tested that record pretty severely

I''ve been out of the market (well, apart from my pension) for more than 2 years now. Awaiting armageddon (hopefully).
                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Feckin ebay shares have dropped $6 in a month. I'm down a few bob, dollar has gained somewhat in those 4 weeks.
                                                                    Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Horney View Post
                                                                      Kayroo will be along shortly to make up a rule about playing the ball while on the ground
                                                                      Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Before I forget the new thread title for WW is the worst and gayest thread title I think I have ever seen!

Comment

That method of calculating bf based on BMI is fucking stupid. Get a calipers ffs.

Best of luck, btw. If you fancy taking up a new sport (BJJ), that takes the grind out of excercise, let me know your location and i'll recommend a few clubs.
                                                                          What would you recommend looking out for at a new club?
                                                                          I've been thinking of doing BJJ in Leeds at the end of the Summer. Done kickboxing a while back, but fairly inflexible at this stage.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                                          Ah feck - I'd say you are gutted all right; amazing to have all those possibilities though - 'law in Georgetown' has a fairly nice ring to it! - if you were to come back to Ireland you'd be looking at making Prof in less than five years after something like that.
                                                                          Yep, gutted is even an understatement. Trying to put some positive perspective on it though - big things happening here the next 2-3 yrs, so gonna try stick with that. Already have brought in two successful external funding applications, which has earned me a lot of kudos from work people as well as practitioners across the country.

Off to Sydney at some stage over the Summer for a "research visit" - trying to make it coincide with my 30th and the rugby world cup in NZ, now that would be a nice perk of academia!

Comment

Before I forget the new thread title for WW is the worst and gayest thread title I think I have ever seen!
                                                                            Could have been worse, could have used slashfic.

Comment

Call Of Duty ginger kid parody lolz

Comment

U should go out sum nyt with spray paint and spray "DONT WAKE ME UP AT 7AM" on his cows/sheep. that could work...he wouldn't no who did it if theres several houses in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  Could have been worse, could have used slashfic.
                                                                                  I have no idea what that is, but that thread title is...

Comment

I have no idea what that is, but that thread title is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
                                                                                    Google Twilight jacob slashfic.

Comment

How long do dealextreme.com deliveries usually take?

Comment

anything from 10 - 60 days in experience

Comment

Kayroo will be along shortly to make up a rule about playing the ball while on the ground
                                                                                          It was like my own personal Milgram experiment that game.
                                                                                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

I put in an order with them on the 1st of June it was shipped on the 10th hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                              It was like my own personal Milgram experiment that game.
                                                                                              Yes, but it was you getting beat at the end.

Comment

Google Twilight jacob slashfic.
                                                                                                I certainly will not I fucking hate all that bullshit, load of shite.

Comment

Originally posted by davidadams View Post
                                                                                                  I know I am only new here but could you all please vote for my friends daughter in this competition. Thanks in advance.

Here is the link

http://www.next.co.uk/model-competit...me-idg0nf1prn/
                                                                                                  BUMP

Comment

Falling Skies was good, shows a bit of promise so looknig forward to next ep

Comment

Falling Skies was good, shows a bit of promise so looknig forward to next ep
                                                                                                      Just finished it awhile back myself, seems decent enough. The chicks are good in it really like Sarah Carter and Moon Bloodgood but especially the former

Comment

Dexter Season 6 teaser.

Comment

First two goals in the Chile friendly last night were awesome 0.30 and 1.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoB2K4rj3PM
                                                                                                          Profit before people.

Comment

This guy putting up a good show against Murray

Comment

Originally posted by The Hurricane View Post
                                                                                                              This guy putting up a good show against Murray
                                                                                                              I could stop a train

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                First two goals in the Chile friendly last night were awesome 0.30 and 1.30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoB2K4rj3PM
                                                                                                                2 cracking goals, shame he has to dive for the 3rd.

Comment

2 cracking goals, shame he has to dive for the 3rd.
                                                                                                                  Yeah no wonder Barca want him with those diving skills
                                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

most unusual day!

Birthday today, heard the post man, ran down the stairs, lovely big ESB bill no birthday cards.
                                                                                                                    Feeling sorry for myself as himself is not here etc!

When my friend claire rang and asked me to talk to this man on the other end of the phone who she put up last night as he is walking all around ireland to raise money for pieta house a charity for suicide prevention.

so we are chatting away and he was saying he used to run a casino in Tuam ( i think)

and he says ah ya your the blonde one , i know you , you fucked one of my friends out of it at a cash table one night , your nuts lol

so anyway she says she is gonna call around with him for coffee, and would i mind dropping him to mountmellick later as his next walk will continue from there and some other people were going to put him up there for the night !

so claire went back to work , in the meantime my friend ausra called with loads of goodies for me and of course a bottle of wine , which we opened lol

i put on a Pizza for colm ( thats his name) and gave him a beer and myself an ausra dug into the wine!

As she was leaving she spotted i had a flat tyre, so the only man in the house said he would look after it, which he is still doing now, cant get wheel off for some reason.

Anyway to cut a long story short, i said to him that he may as well stay here for the night and continue the walk in the morning, gave him a towel and showed him the shower.
                                                                                                                    very very nice man, and fair play to him for all his efforts in raising awareness for suicide!

He is on 2 fm on thursday mornings chatting to hector about his travels!

So if anyone can offer him a bed as he depends on that to help him on his way , PM please!

tomorrow he will be heading to athy, baltinglass, wexford area!!!

all things happen for a reason and meeting himself made my otherwise dull day interesting
                                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

All things do not happen for a reason.
                                                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                        most unusual day!

Birthday today, heard the post man, ran down the stairs, lovely big ESB bill no birthday cards.

When my friend claire rang and asked me to talk to this man on the other end of the phone who she put up last night as he is walking all around ireland to raise money for pieta house a charity for suicide prevention.

so we are chatting away and he was saying he used to run a casino in Tuam ( i think)

and he says ah ya your the blonde one , i know you , you fucked one of my friends out of it at a cash table one night , your nuts lol

so anyway she says she is gonna call around with him for coffee, and would i mind dropping him to mountmellick later as his next walk will continue from there and some other people were going to put him up there for the night !

so claire went back to work , in the meantime my friend ausra called with loads of goodies for me and of course a bottle of wine , which we opened lol

i put on a Pizza for colm ( thats his name) and gave him a beer and myself an ausra dug into the wine!

As she was leaving she spotted i had a flat tyre, so the only man in the house said he would look after it, which he is still doing now, cant get wheel off for some reason.

Anyway to cut a long story short, i said to him that he may as well stay here for the night and continue the walk in the morning, gave him a towel and showed him the shower.
                                                                                                                        very very nice man, and fair play to him for all his efforts in raising awareness for suicide!

So if anyone can offer him a bed as he depends on that to help him on his way , PM please!

all things happen for a reason and meeting himself made my otherwise dull day interesting

sounds like a story from a cheesy porn.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                          most unusual day!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X