X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
    Gl in yours.
    You too!

First time I go against my golden rule of never posting about a deep tournie run in this thread, I lose half my stack within seconds.
    Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 05:21.
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
      Morning gents, i'm still up grinding a tournie.
      I promised Mrs Diamond that i'd take the kids to school, that might not go as origionally planned.

I'm really really tired.
      3 hours to ship the tourney, then ship kids to school

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
        You too!

First time I go against my golden rule of never posting about a deep tournie run in this thread, I lose half my stack within seconds.
        I have that same rule.

Gl in yours. 5th for me. So bit of a kick in the nuts.

up in 4 hours

Comment

Fantastic bowling and fielding effort so far. A wicket would be lovely though. Windies 87-0 after 24 ovs

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
            Fantastic bowling and fielding effort so far. A wicket would be lovely though. Windies 87-0 after 24 ovs
            Right on cue, Kev O Brien takes out Chanderpaul. 89-1 (24.2)

Comment

Balls. Gambled with my first real hand in about 3 hours. Got what I wanted until that manky turn.

The 50k $5 rebuy.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 6000/12000 Blinds 1200 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP2 (t921016)
              CO (t100653)
              Hero (Button) (t204808)
              SB (t1253586)
              BB (t371268)
              UTG (t672440)
              UTG+1 (t260285)
              MP1 (t201226)

Hero's M: 7.42

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, A
              UTG bets t24000, 4 folds, Hero calls t24000, 1 fold, BB calls t12000

Flop: (t87600) 2, 4, 7 (3 players)
              BB checks, UTG checks, Hero bets t36000, BB raises to t346068 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero calls t143608 (All-In)

Turn: (t446816) 7 (2 players, 2 all-in)

River: (t446816) 8 (2 players, 2 all-in)

Total pot: t446816
              Main pot: t446816 between Hero and BB, won by BB

Results:
              Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and sevens).
              BB had 5, 7 (three of a kind, sevens).
              Outcome: BB won t446816
              Last edited by dannydiamond; 11-03-11, 05:49.
              We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Bowled him! Bravo gone for a duck, 2nd wicket in the over for Big Kev. 89-2

Comment

Right on cue, Kev O Brien takes out Chanderpaul. 89-1 (24.2)
                  Bowled him! Bravo gone for a duck, 2nd wicket in the over for Big Kev. 89-2
                  I have no idea what any of that means.

loving this btw
                  [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp14RkKat6k[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                    I have no idea what any of that means.

[url]
                    Are they not teaching you the lingo in Oz?

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                      He was immense tonight. Infact, Kiev were extremely impressive. Well organised, comfortable on the ball, dealt with the simple stuff competently at the back. And then with a thunderous home support and icy conditions.

Winning in Europe ain't easy.
                      Nice try bigging up the loser's cup.

Comment

Wicket! Sarwan gone, b Dockrell c Mooney. WI 130-3

Comment

Not at all, rubgy league, sorry footy is constantly on in sports bar etc, I only ever see cricket in either the news or the paper, then it alls chinese too.

Comment

2 expensive overs and now Devon Smith dropped on 91 by Ed Joyce

Comment

Badly needed 4th wicket for Ireland and a 3rd for KOB as he bowls Devon Smith for 107. Lets hope we can regain the momentum after that

Comment

woot. 5 down.

Getting Pollard is the key now.

4 for Kev O Brien

Comment

BBR takes his first wicket of the world cup. WI 228-6 with 5 overs to go but Pollard still in there

Comment

Pollard killing off our chances here

Comment

20 off the 47th over. Pollard making a mockery of the bowlers. Will be doing well to keep this below 290 now

Comment

Pollard caught. Crucial. Lets slow it right down now

Comment

275 all out.

Need a big display from the top order here. No giving of wickets cheaply please.

Time to head to work I guess

Comment

Pollard caught. Crucial. Lets slow it right down now
                                            link?

Comment

huge quake has hit japan 8.9 on RS tsunami's all over the place

News, analysis from the Middle East & worldwide, multimedia & interactives, opinions, documentaries, podcasts, long reads and broadcast schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                                                Possibly not the best medical cert - but have really stopped feeling the technically medical issue as a real issue
                                                I should really read on to see if anyone said.. Have you had your blood pressure checked Hitch? that can cause your symptoms.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                  link?

Comment

Balls, early wicket as Stirling goes out for 5. Ireland 6-1

Comment

Balls, early wicket as Stirling goes out for 5. Ireland 6-1
                                                      Joyce coming in swinging though!

Comment

morning all, i really should give up the ould wine! checked the fridge only drank 3/4 of a bottle and im as sick as a pig.

really not able for it anymore!
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

On the boat heading to Cardiff and settling in to watch a decent stream of some Ed Joyce magic! Life is good.

C'mon Ireland
                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                            I've this downloaded but find the default browser perfect so I've basically never used it, what does it do better than the default browser?
                                                            Gestures for me mainly, that's enough on it's own. Prefer the way it handles bookmarks too and there's also the option of add-ons too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                              Lakers @ Heat starting now. Should be a decent game.
                                                              been looking forward to this one for a while.

Comment

Holy shit! On iPhone so can't post YouTube clip, someone search 'Japan Tsunami' and post the newschannel helicopter video. Unbelievable! Absolutely terrifying!
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Yeah just watching it there:

The quake triggers a tsunami that threatens much of the Pacific. Up to 300 bodies are found in the city of Sendai in northeastern Japan, an area believed to have been hit hardest by the massive waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                    That is incredible.

Comment

It is like something out of a disaster movie. Scary Stuff

Comment

Dear BBV Cricket experts. Is it worth lumping €'s on Ireland right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                          Jesus, you're damn right. That's 90 minutes of my life i'm not getting back. What a complete and utter load of tripe. 3D was a load of bollox too. You couldn't even make out half of the stuff under water because it was too dark. Had to remove the glasses to make sure i could see Kelly Brook and the other chick naked and making out properly

We told the kids we'd watch it first and if it's suitable let them have a look. Well that won't be happening either! Worst film i've seen in a long time
                                                                          Kinda sad to see you both didn't like it, I thought it was spectacularly awesome

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                          As i mentioned earlier, going to the chemical brothers tomorrow,
                                                                          can't wait tbh.

It's not just them, other highlights include
                                                                          Dizzee Rascal, Leftfield, MGMT, Pedulum, Mark Ronson,

So in tribute to the brothers in chemistry;

My seventh videoThe one is of the chemical Brothers awesome song Galvanize one of my favorites.Enjoy people ^_^Rate and comment Plz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpKCqp9CALQ
                                                                          Don't go to loads of gigs/concerts but would really love to see The Chemical Brothers I'm just a little jealous

Originally posted by Sledgejammer View Post
                                                                          I've this downloaded but find the default browser perfect so I've basically never used it, what does it do better than the default browser?
                                                                          I'm the same I just use the default browser.
                                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 11-03-11, 10:15.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
                                                                            Dear BBV Cricket experts. Is it worth lumping €'s on Ireland right now?
                                                                            Short answer: No.
                                                                            Long answer: Probably not.

Right now they're doing well, but are well behind the required runrate. Around the 35 over mark you'll know which way this is gonna go. The most likely outcome is that Ireland realise that they have to start making some runs, start swinging the bat, lose a few wickets in quick succession and then it's an uphill struggle. But they're building a platform for a decent total right now. I'd say if you get a really good price then take it, but don't go mad.
                                                                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                              Short answer: No.
                                                                              Long answer: Probably not.

Right now they're doing well, but are well behind the required runrate. Around the 35 over mark you'll know which way this is gonna go. The most likely outcome is that Ireland realise that they have to start making some runs, start swinging the bat, lose a few wickets in quick succession and then it's an uphill struggle. But they're building a platform for a decent total right now. I'd say if you get a really good price then take it, but don't go mad.
                                                                              This more or less, if K O'Brien brings it like the other day we have a good chance, but below him we don't have much on the batting front.

Comment

cricket link anyone the earlier link brings up the engerland game
                                                                                48

Comment

whatever happened to the different Irish poker podcasts that were on the go? are they still running or was it just a passing fad?

Comment

Took 9/2 makes the morning a little bit more interesting

Comment

Originally posted by stoneystonerson View Post
                                                                                      cricket link anyone the earlier link brings up the engerland game

Comment

Snoop from The Wire busted in real life in a drugs raid.

Felicia Pearson, the actress who played drug assassin Snoop on HBO’s “The Wire,” was one of 60-plus people arrested in and around Baltimore this morning, the result of five-month investigation into a large-scale heroin and marijuana operation. Man, you think she would’ve learned something from watching Seasons 1 and 3.

Of course, Pearson isn’t some Oxford-trained actress who got caught up in drugs; she’s a Baltimore hood who got caught up in acting.

The actress has a troubled past, which served as the basis for her memoir, Grace After Midnight. In 1996, when she was 16, she pleaded guilty to second-degree murder for fatally shooting Okia “Kia” Toomer during a fight in Baltimore and was sentenced to eight years in prison. More recently, she refused to testify as a witness at a murder trial and was arrested at her then-Northeast Baltimore home.
                                                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Kinda sad to see you both didn't like it, I thought it was spectacularly awesome

Don't go to loads of gigs/concerts but would really love to see The Chemical Brothers I'm just a little jealous

I'm the same I just use the default browser.
                                                                                          I noticed you liked it when you were saying to my sister on facebook Kelly Brook should have got an Oscar lol

Comment

We're on the move!

Comment

Miller 14 runs off that over. This is setting up for a another big chase.

Comment

If you can still get 9/2, snap that up.
                                                                                                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFB View Post
                                                                                                  If you can still get 9/2, snap that up.

took it just after 10am, not sure of the price at mo?

Comment

Even after Joyce going?

Comment

The Joycer does love playing across the line of the ball

Must have learned how to do that when taking part in the traditional English batting collapses

Comment

My stream pulled a legger, help?

Comment

JESUS

Sky News on twitter.

Japan government official says technicians are currently unable to pump water to cool the reactor at a nuclear power plant in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                            My stream pulled a legger, help?
                                                                                                            if using firefox and if you have noscript

and block forumotion straight away or it keeps flicking to some admin page

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                                                                              JESUS

Sky News on twitter.

This is a little behind I guess. Looks bad though.

A good mate of mine's brother is the 2nd secretary over in Japan's Irish embassy. He got in touch to say they were okay there and following emergency procedures but that he would be very busy obviously and won't be speaking to the family again until a lot of stuff gets looked after. Hopefully all the Pacific islands and coastal countries will be fine after all the evacuation warnings and the rest.

Comment

England falling apart

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                  Even after Joyce going?
                                                                                                                  Yeah I felt at the time that one of K O'Brien, Cusack or Mooney were capable of hitting a quick 50 and really making a game of it. Obviously that ship has sailed now.

Comment

Whilst I'm no doctor and giving medical advice on a forum is in general frowned upon, I would suggest to Hitchhiker that drinking double vodka's and red bull is not the way to treat any potential underlying heart problem.

Comment

Ship

Minister for Education Ruairi Quinn has said he will be establishing a forum to identify how schools can be transferred out of Catholic patronage as a matter of immediate priority.

Comment

Ship

Minister for Education Ruairi Quinn has said he will be establishing a forum to identify how schools can be transferred out of Catholic patronage as a matter of immediate priority.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0311/education.html
                                                                                                                        That's a damn good start.

Comment

Ship

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0311/education.html
                                                                                                                          Unless this is done very carefully it could turn out to be a major win for the church and end up with them in a much more powerful place especially in secondary education in a few years time.
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X