This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Opr View Post

We can because if I recall correctly Hodgson was a good appointment who we just needed to give time

Opr
    Knew Id need to keep this

Day Roy got the job AFAIR

Originally posted by Elshambo View Post
    I like Roy but fail to see the point of exchanging him for Rafa as their modus operandi is much the same

Organize/system/etc

as was Gerrard H before them

If the club wanted to replace Rafa they should have replaced Rafa with someone different otherwise it will just be the usual cup run solid form charade.
    And no I don't think they have an automatic right to win the league (but would quite like them to think it!)

////////////////////////////
    Btw I liked Rafa as a bloke but was never mad about him being in charge of Liverpool (even though he did a good job for the most part)
    his eye for a player was/is just awful, especially wide players

& ive no interest in getting into spending/profit from sales arguments etc as every player who didn't work out held up the project(even after they left at a profit)
    Its called wumming people who spent the previous season(s) telling you everything was great
    and you should fuck off and watch someone else if you don't like it (don't think the guy who said that made the move over here)

pretty poor stab at sarcasm btw

*ooh and I did think it was a disgrace the way the Rafa brigade turned on Roy first chance the got
    Last edited by Guest; 22-05-11, 21:45. Reason: *

Comment

Can someone tell me the name of that kennedy show, when its on, and what channel, details etc?
      http://mobro.co/zuroph
      donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Elshambo and Opr are like two nerds bickering.

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
          Can someone tell me the name of that kennedy show, when its on, and what channel, details etc?
          this?

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
            if you really want to be on life tilt you can find the time on the FM104 website.
            Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
              Elshambo and Opr are like two nerds bickering.
              You have no idea how disappointed I was in you when I figured out where the name the wolfpack came from

nerds indeed

Comment

excellent, didnt know RTE were showing.
                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

You have no idea how disappointed I was in you when I figured out where the name the wolfpack came from

nerds indeed
                  Twas me mate Dave. He's a builder.

Comment

Town's going to be black tomorrow imo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Its called wumming people who spent the previous season(s) telling you everything was great
                        and you should fuck off and watch someone else if you don't like it (don't think the guy who said that made the move over here)

pretty poor stab at sarcasm btw

*ooh and I did think it was a disgrace the way the Rafa brigade turned on Roy first chance the got
                        The fans turned on Roy quickly with very good reason imo. Lets leave it at that then as no good can come from this silly debate.

My original post to CS was more in relation to his need to drag everything remotely Liverpool related into a silly loliverpool type of post. I just found your comment strange as for the most part I try to stay out of these arguments on here unless its banter on a match day.

On Rafa the young players coming through now and in the coming seasons when the likes of Sterling, Suso, Wisdom and other youth players start breaking into the first team will be his true Liverpool legacy imo. Kenny has already gone to great lengths to point out his work in this area in which he completely overhauled the academy.

Opr
                        Last edited by Opr; 22-05-11, 22:01.

Comment

Does it not ever become tiresome always commentating from a completely bias agenda with absolutely no notion of a rational opinion on anything remotely Liverpool related.

Opr

EDIT: What's tiresome is someone still thinking Rafa is deserving of another job managing a big team, or any football team for that matter. lol
                          Last edited by cardshark202; 22-05-11, 22:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide to... View Post
                            Think remember hearing that it was slated in the US because was funded by a Republican group essentially as an anti-Democrat advert. (or something along those lines)
                            Wouldn't shock if true would it?
                            Republican media attack one of the cornerstones of Democrat party without openly attacking a former President who was assassinated.

Comment

On Rafa the young players coming through now and in the coming seasons when the likes of Sterling, Suso, Wisdom and other youth players start breaking into the first team will be his true Liverpool legacy imo. Kenny has already gone to great lengths to point out his work in this area in which he completely overhauled the academy.

Opr
                              As I said, liked Rafa, would have had absolutely no problem if he had been a director of football at club (just not near the first team)

I stuck a post up here at one stage defending Lucas and how he didn't fit the Rafa/Roy blueprint

Said he would be a player at a club who played open passing game
                              Thankfully he didn't have to move to find it

Comment

I posted recently about being in the supermarket one morning and seeing this wan who, it seemed to me, had forgotten to finish dressing herself before she went out.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

As I said, liked Rafa, would have had absolutely no problem if he had been a director of football at club (just not near the first team)

I stuck a post up here at one stage defending Lucas and how he didn't fit the Rafa/Roy blueprint

Said he would be a player at a club who played open passing game
                                  Thankfully he didn't have to move to find it
                                  We don't disagree on some things I have defended Lucas when he has been taking stick from all quarters.

Once again I find the Lucas bashing funny when people completely overlook the fact of who yet again was beside him in the middle of the park. If Agger is playing he normally limits to an extent the damage Gerrard causes playing in the middle but today the amount of times Lucas was left 1v3 in the middle was criminal. Lucas didn't have a good game today but for god sake the lad is basically trying to run the middle of the park on his own for the majority of the game with little or no help.

The whole thing looked a mess at times today. Gerrard popping up all over the forward line while we already had Cole, Ngog, Kuyt and Saurez tripping over each other in the forward areas. Then when we lost the ball West Ham just went straight through us in a couple of simple passes.

Please stop playing him in the middle Kenny.
                                  Funny the turn around in opinion on Lucas and he has been voted our player of the season on the main site.

Opr

Comment

WTF the Macho Man is dead and I learn it thru BBV!! Lack of internet at ukipt ftw

Comment

Originally posted by pgodkin View Post
                                      lol

bang this is what we rock in blanch bitch lol!! now if i could only get a decent wifi signal to the fecking box all the time i'll be quids in!

Comment

Hiddink director of football and Van Basten Coach seems to be gathering pace in the news.

Comment

@jennajameson hotting up.. she says she's leaving twitter, seems she's caught Tito Ortiz going after other women on twitter....
                                          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                            Town's going to be black tomorrow imo.
                                            racist

Comment

must say im in good ould fettle tonight!!!

mortgage gone out, loadsa dosh for the next 3 weeks, gonna head off walking a few miles tomorrow and the next 3 weeks in prep for barrys.

gonna buy some new clothes, which i havent done in a while, hubby sent me a lovely text message today, made me happy, especially as 2 of my good friends relationships have broken down, made me feel lucky to have what i have! , instead of fuckin moaning all the time.

I have a lovely home, 2 healthy kids and a wonderful man, what more do i want in fairness!!
                                              Her sky-ness
                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Whens the new game of thrones due to be up anyone?
                                                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post

mortgage gone out, loadsa dosh for the next 3 weeks, gonna head off walking a few miles tomorrow and the next 3 weeks in prep for barrys.

gonna buy some new clothes, which i havent done in a while, hubby sent me a lovely text message today, made me happy, especially as 2 of my good friends relationships have broken down, made me feel lucky to have what i have! , instead of fuckin moaning all the time.

I have a lovely home, 2 healthy kids and a wonderful man, what more do i want in fairness!!
                                                  ship me a few quid for beer and you'll have that lovely feeling of charity.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                    Whens the new game of thrones due to be up anyone?
                                                    It should be up around 3.45. Dunno about Ep 7. They're releasing it a week early on HBO GO so I dunno how long it will take someone to get it ripped from that and onto a torrent. We'll see what happens in the morning i guess. But there might be two new eps to look forward to (then none for two weeks).
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Im in Aus so is that 3:45am in the morning or 15:45?

I assume you mean it should be up in roughly 4 hours time? Be sweet if they put up both of them.
                                                      This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                      All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                      The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

this is on the tv at the moment, first time hearing it, i like it but it reminds me of another song?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A[/ame]
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

this is on the tv at the moment, first time hearing it, i like it but it reminds me of another song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4H_Zoh7G5A

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5PD6hzg4hU&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB2zqkFtFNE&feature=email[/ame]

Comment

Comment

J.Lo really hasn't accepted the fact that she's 41
                                                                Still would though.

Comment

Alex Riley is doing one of his Wum-entaries (like documentaries except you are not expected to learn anything) on BBC3

on superbrands of technology

usually worth a watch when you want to stare at the telly drooling and still feel slightly smug

Probably not for apple users

and yes "Wum-entaries" is a term i just invented

Comment

Elshambo, the bad spelling in your custom tag line is hurting my eyes - I've tried to let it go, I really have, but I just can't.
                                                                    Any chance you could contact whichever mod gave it to you to get it fixed?

Comment

Place is quiet

Comment

Surely we can ban that wanker Pitbull from the BBV??

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                            Elshambo, the bad spelling in your custom tag line is hurting my eyes - I've tried to let it go, I really have, but I just can't.
                                                                            don't know who did it
                                                                            assumed it was on purpose due to my mad spelling/grammar skills (he says providing an out for whomever put it there)

Quite like it myself
                                                                            Last edited by Guest; 23-05-11, 00:21.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                              I hate you. Why would you bring that to my attention!?!
                                                                              Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEXxiVBpOwo&feature=fvst[/ame]

Comment

...

Comment

What time is Obama making his speech?

Comment

posted a series to cousins a few days ago - Outsourced - a US comedy set in India. Really loving it, wouldn't win any quick wit awards, but quite sweet and great characters. Anyone seen it?
                                                                                      I watched the first episode ages back but didn't really get into and never went back to it. Two comedy shows I watch from the States have finished up so might give it another go.

The Big Bang Theory season finale was great and overall a very funny season. How I met your mother has become so awful that I don't know if I will be able to bring myself to suffer through the last season next year.

Opr

Comment

...

Comment

You have a lot of positives going for you Michelle, plus a few good games ahead of you too!

Chin up and chin-chin the bottle!

Comment

...

Comment

Gona apply for the Chelsea job.

Comment

Best of luck, What salary you lookign for?

Comment

5k a week to start probably. I deserve it since I have won the World Cup, European Championships, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup multiple times in football manager. I have watched lots of Chelsea games so know the players.

Comment

Just re-buy Robben and Duff. Title sorted.
                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Make me your No.2. I can read and write.

Comment

Also my phone is hands free, I can tie up important deals while handing out jerseys.

Comment

Of course you will be part of my staff Dave

Comment

€128 for my element of bringing the camper to Cardiff by ferry.
                                                                                                            €83 for a match ticket
                                                                                                            €5 for a campsite
                                                                                                            Emotional scarring of watching the first half of the HC final in Cardiff unknown
                                                                                                            Being there for the second half absofuckinglutely priceless.

I think I'm going to sleep for two days.This game was different and better then the grand slam game in a lot of ways. Unreal.
                                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                              I think I'm going to sleep for two days.This game was different and better then the grand slam game in a lot of ways. Unreal.
                                                                                                              jealous^^

Leinster played better rugby (admittedly for one half only) for starters

anyone been following the Lance Armstrong stuff this weekend? He hasn't a leg to stand on now. Juiced up to the gills.
                                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Bah, 2 hours to get home from the airport. Usually 20mins

Hunter S Thompson 1937-2005 - "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Comment

Magical Mystery Walking Tour of Dublin continues.
                                                                                                                  Walking from O'Connell to Stephens Green/Leeson St kept getting diverted left by the cops til I ended up in Mount Street. Bastards.

Comment

Whoop!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

anyone been following the Lance Armstrong stuff this weekend? He hasn't a leg to stand on now. Juiced up to the gills.
                                                                                                                      cliff notes?
                                                                                                                      Spray Foam Insulation

Comment

Anyone know why Gareth Barry is trending on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                                                          Anyone know why Gareth Barry is trending on Twitter?
                                                                                                                          Took out an injuction probably. Him and Giggs a couple prob.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X