This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEXxxy baby.

Northampton need ot sub a few, they put too much into the pack in the 1st half, they look bolloxed tired. the game isover unless they do.

got on HT for the value , fk aftertiming.

Comment

Schmidt earned his years salary at half time IMO
      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by michelle SatNav View Post
        Just went down to the off license! to get my self 6 bottles of desperados(beer flavoured with tequila) for a tenner .

absolutely love this beer and i was asking her did they have any other beers that had lime in them as i like corona with the slice of lime. was wondering did she hear of the Bud light lime which i had in new york yum. but she hadn't heard of it.

she gave me a bottle of blue moon beer to try for free after googling i found instead of adding a slice of lime to this one you add a slice of orange.

anyway its not really to my liking, quite a strong beer taste to it.

do any of ye know can you get either bud light lime or miller chill anywhere in ireland or maybe online ?

After some google work I found this website. Not sure if it's legit or not.

Comment

EZ game. What else is on?

Comment

This is just great.

Comment

fucking fair fucking fucks to Leinster ... this second half has been like watching a bulldozer play chicken with a poodle

Comment

Myler had to be taken off there after getting injured coming crashing back down to Earth after half time.

Comment

phenomenal stuff!!

Comment

I'm not a huge rugby fan, but this game being a great watch.
                    ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                    I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post
                      After some google work I found this website. Not sure if it's legit or not.

http://www.americanfood4u.com/?gclid...FUEb4QodtV2OTg
                      I found that site earlier, but the item im looking for says its unavailable
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

I want the camera to go to that goon in the northampton striped blazer in the crowd. preferably him crying.
                        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

do any of ye know can you get either bud light lime or miller chill anywhere in ireland or maybe online ?
                          Google wasn't much help anyway

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            Google wasn't much help anyway

LOL
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Bumping the UKIPT Live Updates still a few of the lads in Chris Dowling 2nd in chips.

Roll up Roll up
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

7 minutes until the end of the world, nice knowing you lads.
                                We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
                                  7 minutes until the end of the world, nice knowing you lads.
                                  So this is heaven? FMD.

Comment

What's the best place for travel insurance lads? It's for a year and it has to cover health care, hospitalization and repatriation in North America/Canada. I'd also need winter sports cover.

What cost would I be looking at here?

Comment

About what time will the Degale fight be on?

Comment

Young Mutley........... Epic name for a Fighter.

Comment

zaragoza are a far cry from "nayim from the half way line"

on ss1 now in relegation battle
                                          GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                            About what time will the Degale fight be on?
                                            Expected to start at half ten. Looking forward to it.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Claire Tully just started following me on twitter. What's my move IPB???
                                                http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                  Tell me who Claire Tully is.
                                                  Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

must set up a twitter!
                                                    GAA News Website

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                      Having googled her name and clicking on images I have the answer to your question.

Wank.

Then tweet her a smiley face. Bitches love smiley faces.
                                                      Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
                                                        Misclick obv
                                                        ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                        I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

She's a model/reporter and is mega hot.

check out her facebook page for an auld perv
                                                          NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post

omg carlo i checked her page and we have 4 friends in common and lo and behold you ya cunt are one of them

bet ya never even met her
                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

omg carlo i checked her page and we have 4 friends in common and lo and behold you ya cunt are one of them

bet ya never even met her
                                                              nope....never met her, but she knows my cousin who played for Bohs last season and added me through him
                                                              NextStopWhoKnows

Comment

Some comfort for Northampton, at least its not the end of the world.

Comment

from Durrs twitter:

Board kqq83 or something, my friend checks and tony bloom bets 330k hk. While friend looks away speaking chinese tony turns up tj. I put my Hand over tony's cards quickly n ask if he called (he hadn't). 15ppl see including some of his employees- who then laugh as friend tank/flds

Comment

Every night between about 7 and 11 my internet is gone shit. Ive no idea why but I can barely watch a youtube clip atm its so shit.

Ill check it again in a couple of hours and it will almost definitely be quicker. Sick of Eircom at this stage.

Comment

that show the kennedys that is on at 11pm, is this a series or a one off also if it is a series , is the first one?
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Every night between about 7 and 11 my internet is gone shit. Ive no idea why but I can barely watch a youtube clip atm its so shit.

Ill check it again in a couple of hours and it will almost definitely be quicker. Sick of Eircom at this stage.
                                                                        Sick shano, fight's just about to kick off, intros now.

For anyone interested, great veetle stream here.

Comment

How in the name of god has sometime Happy Dude more posts than the best blogger in Ireland ?
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Sick shano, fight's just about to kick off, intros now.

For anyone interested, great veetle stream here.
                                                                            http://boxingguru.eu/gurutv.html
                                                                            Kinda have it working on liveonlinefooty atm. hopefully it keeps up. Backed Groves for a bit of interest.

Comment

Kinda have it working on liveonlinefooty atm. hopefully it keeps up. Backed Groves for a bit of interest.
                                                                              Me too!

Comment

Yes yes yea yea ye sfuckin yes! In pieces since 4!

Thankful 4 BBv curse!

Comment

Anyone coppers? Gonna be late!

Comment

Judgement Night on BBC 1 at 00.20, love this film. When I was a kid Denis Leary used to scare the shite out of me in this.

Comment

Groves ahead after 4 rounds I think, DeGale can't land a punch so far (cue the knockout,lol).

Comment

Originally posted by Semibluff View Post
                                                                                        zaragoza are a far cry from "nayim from the half way line"

on ss1 now in relegation battle
                                                                                        Super Depor relegated in the end, pretty much the way I wanted it to go tbh.

Hard to believe just seven years ago Deportivo were coming to Dublin grinding out a draw against Irish champions Shelbourne. How the mighty have fallen.
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Degale looks lost atm.

Comment

Degale looks lost atm.
                                                                                            He's starting to look a little frustrated, lots of dancing and not willing to commit at all, he looks shit scared of losing.

I've never see so few punches thrown in a fight.

Comment

Lllllllllllyod!????????

Comment

Great round from Degale there. Have him 1 round ahead atm.

Comment

Great round from Degale there. Have him 1 round ahead atm.
                                                                                                  Yup agree, DeGale has woken up, delighted to hear the bell there.

Comment

Yup agree, DeGale has woken up, delighted to hear the bell there.
                                                                                                    level now!

Comment

C'mon Groves, great round.

Comment

How in the name of god has sometime Happy Dude more posts than the best blogger in Ireland ?
                                                                                                        I don't.
                                                                                                        P.S: What the fuck are you blathering about?
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

safe to download that vettle thing for stream of boxing? any other streams, what fight am i googling for!?

Comment

Originally posted by Four of a Kind View Post

Since the satellites for the IPB live game are on Boyles very soon wonder whats the chances Ciaran can also get this beauty to come along

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                                              safe to download that vettle thing for stream of boxing? any other streams, what fight am i googling for!?
                                                                                                              It would be but only one round left, too late.

Pity as the last round could be epic, here we go!

Comment

So close. I feel Degale will edge it on points though. Not sure if he deserves it.

Comment

DeGale has this. Boo. Very entertaining fight.

Tie was 50/1, would be a nice sweat now!

Comment

Only just got the last round after installing that but wow great quality stream!

Comment

Ship!

Lol at DeGale just about to start celebrating after the 'still undefeated' comment from the announcer. Great fight, thought DeGale had it even though it was definately very close.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by dannydiamond; 21-05-11, 22:41.

Comment

Lol at DeGale celebrating

Comment

Epic slowroll. lol @ DeGale celebrating
                                                                                                                          Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X