X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dannydiamond View Post
    This is true.

Chelsea fc are also brit cunts, But you love us both.
    I do, I loves yas so I does

Comment

Leinster 2/5 is a good bet?

Comment

I was thinking re the Imogin Thomas affair why does shy not just wear an old school jersey of his team with his mumber on the back? Not really much that could be done is there? Some of the blacked out pics in the tabloids are a good lol,like player has an almost iconic pose and blacked out or not could guesstimate pretty accurately who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jbravado View Post
          I was thinking re the Imogin Thomas affair why does shy not just wear an old school jersey of his team with his mumber on the back? Not really much that could be done is there? Some of the blacked out pics in the tabloids are a good lol,like player has an almost iconic pose and blacked out or not could guesstimate pretty accurately who it is.
          nobody wants to buy a paper with her with a top on obv

Comment

Kid's bouncy castle party today. 80 quid for the bouncy castle for the day and the thing is scruffy .

fun fun fun

Comment

Holy shit ted Cork is crazy mad - in betweenies got outta hand really fast - it sounds so harmless (1 euro in and all of a sudden there are life roles involved)

gogogo leinster today btw

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKR1rrjvq-I&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                    Holy shit ted Cork is crazy mad - in betweenies got outta hand really fast - it sounds so harmless (1 euro in and all of a sudden there are life roles involved)

Gogogo Bubbleking's seat.

Comment

Coming up very shortly is the Super 15 game between the Highlanders and the Brumbies. The Brumbies have been awful this year while the Highlanders have mixed some good rugby with some horrible stuff. The Brumbies were expected to have a big say this year but a couple of injuries(one in particular) put paid to their chances. Over the last couple of weeks they have gotten a couple of players back but the big player returns this week and he is well known over here, its Rocky Elsom. Rumours that he is coming back to Europe next season by the way. Anyways the Brumbies are 5/2 for this game which I think is a wonderful price anyways but with Elsom back I think its an awesome price.
                      'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Day 2 of the UKIPT gonna be kicking off in a few minutes please do swing by and follow the action wanna try and get some huge views & viewers on the thread today

GO
                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Been listening to this album the last while and I have to say it really is very very good. He got some amazing blues musicians to work with him too. Album is really well balanced too. Could not be enjoying it more.

You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

watched 3 episodes of Justified. good show.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                              Been listening to this album the last while and I have to say it really is very very good. He got some amazing blues musicians to work with him too. Album is really well balanced too. Could not be enjoying it more.
                              I've never watched House which is huge in the US but I've huge respect for Hugh Laurie. Both himself and his old colleague from Jeeves and Wooster, the great Stephen Fry, are just two brilliant men.
                              'Mental Toughness is doing the right thing for the team when it's not the best thing for you' - Bill Belichick

Comment

Originally posted by eagle eye View Post
                                Coming up very shortly is the Super 15 game between the Highlanders and the Brumbies. The Brumbies have been awful this year while the Highlanders have mixed some good rugby with some horrible stuff. The Brumbies were expected to have a big say this year but a couple of injuries(one in particular) put paid to their chances. Over the last couple of weeks they have gotten a couple of players back but the big player returns this week and he is well known over here, its Rocky Elsom. Rumours that he is coming back to Europe next season by the way. Anyways the Brumbies are 5/2 for this game which I think is a wonderful price anyways but with Elsom back I think its an awesome price.
                                Backed the draw at 30 in this game two minutes before halftime. Worked out nicely. Highlanders are so wasteful, Brumbies could have nicked it late but a knock on cost them the chance of the win.

Comment

Anyone point me in the right direction for the best camera i can get for aroun €250?
                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                    Anyone point me in the right direction for the best camera i can get for aroun €250?
                                    New or second hand? Any requirements?
                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Just started as a pally one euro game between us up in tornie room, ended up with east end geezers, northie drunks and over 1k in the middle a few times

Hands down sum of the best craic I've had at any poker fest
                                      We got kicked outta 2 diff rooms in the hotel, had to take it outside,
                                      Then neighbours rang Garda cause o the racket and we were kicked back inside!
                                      Check out tylers epic pics in day1b updates, pic of downtown crestfallen and me in shock is after he went for the 800e pot needing anything between the a(low) and q to hit to scoop and andyfb deals out the k
                                      Sum serious drama for a euro buyin, hats off to balls to the wall, no guts no glory corkrichie, sum serious roar went up when he binked the big 1

Comment

Zahia Dehar Strip-tease in The Cat Cave by Nick&Chloé (Official HD)

The Cat Cave : dernière vidéo de Zahia de la série Nick & Chloé.Zahia, munie d'un simple fouet et d'un plumeau, se promène à travers la légende d'Alice, maî...
                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                          New or second hand? Any requirements?
                                          No none just best possible. New preferably but wouldnt rule out second hand.
                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

the worst refereeing performance of the season is happening in the Scottish cup final. It's hillarious in its ineptness.

Comment

God, live poker can be a cunt at times

Comment

Link for the rugger anyone?
                                                Pining for Wa'erford

Comment

oh thats what the pics were of outside the main bar? inbetween is the shit alright.

Comment

Stuck on Fox news to see if there was anything about the rapture that I could sneer at.

Nothing about said rapture but fuck me I'm tilted beyond belief after watching five minutes of that crap.

They were discussing a bill being brought to the house which will if passed allow the government to put a limit on peoples ability to borrow from their retirement savings.

They had a panel of five, one democrat woman defending the bill and FOUR republicans attacking her, with the usual bullshit American arrogance.

Ughh, such a horrible scumbag 'news' channel.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sligboi View Post
                                                        good link here

Comment

Just watched the 2000 Guineas, Hughes is some tit thinking the Ballydoyle lads would give him the gap.

Comment

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSH10CVC014&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

need 10 points in the next ten minutes
                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

FFS!

Comment

Leinster choking.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                      Leinster choking.
                                                                      i take it this isnt supposed to be happening

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                        Northampton flat out cheating for the first try.

Comment

Originally posted by chips1234 View Post
                                                                          Game over lads, money on NH adap

Comment

i thought leinster were meant to walk this game?

Comment

NH at 1.3 is absolutely stealing money

Edit: hope I'm wrong though
                                                                              Last edited by daire; 21-05-11, 16:52.

Comment

Poor old Connacht, seem destined never to get their shot in the H-Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                  Leinster choking.
                                                                                  I don't think choking is correct. They were just completely outplayed in that half. Myler chose a decent day to have the game of his life. Their scrum has been incredible.

D'arcy, O'Driscoll and Nacewa have made some pretty uncharacteristic mistakes, especially Nacewa. Foden has again made a case for being the best 15 in the world at the moment. I'm surprised by O'Driscoll's performance so far, but I'm not sure how serious his injury is.

Leo Cullen needs to calm down and reset the pack or the second half will be the same if not worse.

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                    I don't think choking is correct. They were just completely outplayed in that half. Myler chose a decent day to have the game of his life. Their scrum has been incredible.

D'arcy, O'Driscoll and Nacewa have made some pretty uncharacteristic mistakes, especially Nacewa. Foden has again made a case for being the best 15 in the world at the moment. I'm surprised by O'Driscoll's performance so far, but I'm not sure how serious his injury is.

Leo Cullen needs to calm down and reset the pack or the second half will be the same if not worse.
                                                                                    I think calling it choking is fair enough given the uncharacteristic amount of handling errors and missed tackles

Comment

a few changes and quick points and this is not over

6/1 at half time is madder than the 2/5

Comment

AFC Wimbledon are (back?) in the English football league. It has to be said that is a really incredible achievement, I hope they absolutely murder the MK dons if and when they eventually meet.
                                                                                        "In the world, there are many kings but there is only one God. I am God, I am El Tren" :{)

Comment

Thats what I'm talking about

Comment

Game on

Comment

Originally posted by daire View Post
                                                                                              I think calling it choking is fair enough given the uncharacteristic amount of handling errors and missed tackles
                                                                                              The majority of these errors were forced at the scrum and at the breakdown by a far superior Northampton defence and attitude in that half.

Must have been some half time team talk.

Comment

thats a bit better from leinster gogogo

Comment

Any good links to the game the one i have is shit

edit: sorted looked at the last page
                                                                                                  ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                  I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

plz plz plz

Comment

Well looks easy now..

Comment

Nope

Comment

Doesn't look like it

Comment

Great try get in!!

Comment

GTFI

Here's Jhonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy

Comment

easy game, only one winner from here.

Comment

wow

Comment

Munster spirit!
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Just went down to the off license! to get my self 6 bottles of desperados(beer flavoured with tequila) for a tenner .

absolutely love this beer and i was asking her did they have any other beers that had lime in them as i like corona with the slice of lime. was wondering did she hear of the Bud light lime which i had in new york yum. but she hadn't heard of it.

she gave me a bottle of blue moon beer to try for free after googling i found instead of adding a slice of lime to this one you add a slice of orange.

anyway its not really to my liking, quite a strong beer taste to it.

do any of ye know can you get either bud light lime or miller chill anywhere in ireland or maybe online ?
                                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

LOL this is fabulous stuff

Small bonus backing them at 6.2 at half time

Comment

Unreal 15mins, some halftime talk.
                                                                                                                          ''Oh my god, I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
                                                                                                                          I hope you're listening, smacking babies at their christening''

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X