X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy AIB bank shares immediately.

This tip >>>>>>>>>>> Zod's.

Comment

It is with a sad heart that the admins of Irish Poker Boards announce tonight that due to the spiralling cost of running our site, that we are to accept the offer of financial assistance from our former overlords on boards, as well as having to charge every current member a fee of 10c per post.

Bills will be sent on a monthly basis, and can be returned with cash payment only to:

Happy Dude
      742 Evergreen Terrace
      Springfield

We will be transferring 25% of posts to the poker forum there as part payment, as well as letting them keep Howard_Finkle and bubbleking permanently as part of the deal agreed at IPB HQ earlier this afternoon.

Thank you for your support, it's been a good trip. I'd like to announce KevIRL and LuckyLloyds resignation as well, and my installation as High Chancellor of IPB to oversee the difficult period that lies in front of us.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Comment

When people are quoting interest on repayments are they using the full principal because its my understanding that the 80bn is a contingency and we won't be drawn down anywhere near that much? Or is the full use of it basically a certainty?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          yes, there'll be huge consolidation and yes, you'll still have to pay your mortgage
          understand this, but im wondering can it be used as a tool by them to get out of my tracker mortgage?
          http://mobro.co/zuroph
          donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Originally posted by colquhom View Post
            When people are quoting interest on repayments are they using the full principal because its my understanding that the 80bn is a contingency and we won't be drawn down anywhere near that much? Or is the full use of it basically a certainty?
            oh, we'll use it all!

not immediately, but we'll take it all as we refinance existing debt
            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Zuroph View Post
              understand this, but im wondering can it be used as a tool by them to get out of my tracker mortgage?
              this is the big worry for tracker holders

you're paying at somewhere between 1-2% whereas the banks are funding at >5%

problem (especially for PTSB)

they'll be desperate to get people off trackers

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                Jeez,I think I'd rather be broke then Swiss.
                Meh

>>>

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Poor Garret Fitz coming across as very old and jaded there tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                    well he is 136 years old after all

Comment

this is the big worry for tracker holders

you're paying at somewhere between 1-2% whereas the banks are funding at >5%

problem (especially for PTSB)

they'll be desperate to get people off trackers
                      I'm pretty sure they can't actually force people off them though. I'm involved in stuff at work that has legal types involved to make sure that things that are in the terms and conditions of the mortgage aren't changed without consent from the account holders.

Sounds more dramatic and important than it actually is, btw. Nothing interesting at all.

I would expect banks to be raising the SVR again though in the next couple of months the way things are.

Comment

Cowen gone by Christmas?

Comment

Cowen gone by Christmas? This time next week
                          FMP

Comment

Cowen gone by Christmas?
                            maybe he'll be like another unpopular dictator who was overthrown after a popular uprising and executed on Christmas Day

Ceaucescu

Comment

Hanafin needs her face slapped hard

Comment

well he is 136 years old after all
                                Yeah, I'd be a bit of a fanboy. He really has no place on live TV.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                  Yeah, I'd be a bit of a fanboy. He really has no place on live TV.
                                  he was in the GPO in 1916 you know

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                    It is with a sad heart that the admins of Irish Poker Boards announce tonight that due to the spiralling cost of running our site, that we are to accept the offer of financial assistance from our former overlords on boards, as well as having to charge every current member a fee of 10c per post.

Bills will be sent on a monthly basis, and can be returned with cash payment only to:

Happy Dude
                                    742 Evergreen Terrace
                                    Springfield

We will be transferring 25% of posts to the poker forum there as part payment, as well as letting them keep Howard_Finkle and bubbleking permanently as part of the deal agreed at IPB HQ earlier this afternoon.

Thank you for your support, it's been a good trip. I'd like to announce KevIRL and LuckyLloyds resignation as well, and my installation as High Chancellor of IPB to oversee the difficult period that lies in front of us.

Is this serious?
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I had a bad beat

Comment

Is this serious?
                                        Howard Finkel Multi Accounting?

Comment

He should be back home in bed with his incontinence nappy on.

Comment

I notice the trade unions have an anti-budget cut protest next Saturday.

Blood on the streets?
                                            You see Billy it's like this, you either smoke or you get smoked. And you got smoked

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post
                                              pointless posturing

Comment

And another fun question might be what happens to property prices when banks stop being forced to loan out at x% while borrowing at y%?
                                                Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                  And another fun question might be what happens to property prices when banks stop being forced to loan out at x% while borrowing at y%?

going back to 1995 levels

sub-100k average

Comment

It also pains me to think of Labour getting into power in the next election....

God help us.
                                                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Lol at people either watching the politics or X-Factor when the colts are playing the Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                                                        It also pains me to think of Labour getting into power in the next election....

God help us.
                                                        why?

what can they do? they're not going to have any room for manuveure

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                          Meh

>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Happy Dude
                                                            742 Evergreen Terrace
                                                            Springfield

Will gladly pay, please send me your account no and bank sorting code.

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X85N-43REag[/ame]
                                                              http://mobro.co/zuroph
                                                              donate to my hairy lip!

Comment

Is this serious?
                                                                I forgot to tell you that they got 75% of your posts in the negotiations as well. They only wanted 10%, but we pushed hard for this.

Make your next 3 posts over there please.

Comment

Quick Question BBV. Cant remember the name of a major rte drama flop from about 4-6 years ago. Set in Dublin couple of hip 20/30 somethings set in Dublin. They had there own made up designer drug in it. Ridiculous show. Anyone out there know the name? Thanks

Comment

>>>>>>

Comment

the scary thing is i think Cowen isnt lying, they probably are so stoopid they sat down with the IMF to understand the problem, and said , ooooooh you are right, giz a lend so,

Comment

Originally posted by Reaps View Post

Blood on the streets?
                                                                        I'm still trying to remember if we bought or borrowed the water cannons? Assume they would have been used at the student thingy if we still had 'em.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnxh1fCe0pQ[/ame]

Comment

borrowed them from NI didn't they?

Comment

going back to 1995 levels

sub-100k average
                                                                            So, don't consider buying a house until.....(insert date or critical event here)

Comment

They should use actual cannons at the event imo. We will cut 30% off the live register

Comment

Think we have it bad,? think of all the poor Catholic Priests who now have to wear condoms.

Comment

Fuck it,why should the prods get all the good stuff.

Comment

I think the missus is revelling in this doom and gloom already shortlisted a few properties

Comment

I forgot to tell you that they got 75% of your posts in the negotiations as well. They only wanted 10%, but we pushed hard for this.

I'm flattered they asked for me actually.

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                        Quick Question BBV. Cant remember the name of a major rte drama flop from about 4-6 years ago. Set in Dublin couple of hip 20/30 somethings set in Dublin.
                                                                                        isn't that just about all of them?

Comment

Originally posted by GrangeUtd View Post
                                                                                          Quick Question BBV. Cant remember the name of a major rte drama flop from about 4-6 years ago. Set in Dublin couple of hip 20/30 somethings set in Dublin. They had there own made up designer drug in it. Ridiculous show. Anyone out there know the name? Thanks
                                                                                          The Big Bow Wow?

Comment

First time playing on stars in about 3 weeks so excuse the language, but fuck you cunt

No-Limit Hold'em Tournament, 800/1600 Blinds (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button (t27489)
                                                                                            SB (t103590)
                                                                                            Hero (BB) (t131203)
                                                                                            UTG (t113146)
                                                                                            MP (t16660)
                                                                                            CO (t31729)

Hero's M: 54.67

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A
                                                                                            2 folds, CO calls t1600, 1 fold, SB bets t102640, Hero calls t101840, 1 fold

Flop: (t208480) 4, 10, 9 (2 players)

Turn: (t208480) 4 (2 players)

River: (t208480) 7 (2 players)

Total pot: t208480

Results:
                                                                                            SB had 7, 7 (full house, sevens over fours).
                                                                                            Hero had A, A (two pair, Aces and fours).
                                                                                            Outcome: SB won t209380

Comment

<<<<<<<<<<<

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDplfsZxrbg&feature=related[/ame]

Comment

Just got home. What a day!!

Jack the bus, winner in navan at 9/1 and hello bud, beechers winner at Aintree at 15/2 both winners for my family today. Jesus what an hour of racing that was!!!!
                                                                                                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Am I looking at being permabanned from here now too?

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                      We should start our own forum probably.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        After the re-integration takes place, I'm afraid that is one side effect. Your boggles alternate account is still good for use though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          The Big Bow Wow?
                                                                                                          Thats the very one. Good stuff. Terrible terrible show even by rte standards.

Comment

Fcukin muppets still selling us bullshit
                                                                                                            they've been busy taking the "difficult decisions"
                                                                                                            like what line of shite they can spin next.
                                                                                                            The game is up.

looks like peaceful democratic protest is no longer allowed either,
                                                                                                            the way the guards slammed that old guy to the ground.
                                                                                                            Attached Files

Comment

Happy Dude
                                                                                                              742 Evergreen Terrace
                                                                                                              Springfield

Do you not accept any responsibility for this? You are a liability, not just to your site and to poker but also to the internet. Get out now.

'Teflon' Ste once again emerges with his reputation intact.

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>

Comment

Was it Bachelors Walk you're thinking of?
                                                                                                                  Were they hip?

Comment

Originally posted by MegaSin View Post

>>>>>>

I doubt that girl is minister for health in Swissland Megasin.
                                                                                                                    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.

Comment

JFK just starting on BBC2. The conclusions are all over the place and the core theory that Oswald couldn't have completed the shooting unaided is very much in dispute.

That said the film crackles with energy and passion (and some great performances), and yearns for an America that should exist but doesn't. If you're doing nothing, and haven't seen it - I strongly recommend it.
                                                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

We should start our own forum probably.
                                                                                                                        What will we call it?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                                          Just got home. What a day!!

Jack the bus, winner in navan at 9/1 and hello bud, beechers winner at Aintree at 15/2 both winners for my family today. Jesus what an hour of racing that was!!!!
                                                                                                                          Nice one.
                                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X