This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
    The rank hypocrisy of the Shiners bleating about anything Leo does being a PR stunt especially when he volunteers in doing a few hours work to help in the crisis, while they are bullying the Wheelie Bins into forego their pay and running a synchronised virtue signalling PR campaign to publicise.
    Pay peanuts and you get Wheelie Bins
    Think this was my favorite, could have rhymed a bit better though.

Comment

I can't stop laughing at Nonagon

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
        lol, wp
        There once was a lad called Lazare
        Whose interpretation of brief was bizzare
        Short became long
        Long was not wrong
        Hector might win (in a car!)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          After I finish this can, and the next can, I'll only have four cans left. Tough gig this lockdown stuff.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Has anyone played virtual trainer on At The Races?

Any use?

Just received an email about it

Looks like a bit of a money pit

Comment

Someone do a poem yoke on me without cats, or alcohol now there's a challenge
                Her sky-ness
                © 5starpool

Comment

New testing figures were released at yesterday's briefing. As of midnight on the 6th there were 42484 test completed. The mantra from the HSE, even on Monday, was that we were "top tier" in terms of testing. Taking Worldometers figures for tests per million and filtering for countries that have undertaken at least 20000 tests puts us in 23rd place in the world. Ourworldindata would have us in tenth place but they have numbers for far fewer countries.

On a more positive note 12271 of the 42484 tests took place in the past seven days so hopefully we can climb through the rankings, although many countries now seem to realise that mass-testing will be needed if lockdowns are to be lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                    It will help you dear.
                    None for me or my kind, thanks.
                    The needle sheathed.
                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

There is a mad woman named Michelle
                      There's not a TV package she can't sell
                      Her pitch is fantastic
                      Face full of plastic
                      Is she smiling or frowning? Can't tell.

Comment

There once was a girl called Michelle
                        Driving is her idea of hell
                        She got lost in town
                        With her navi upside down
                        The IPB scorn will never quell

Comment

There once was a girl called Michelle,
                          The Sky TV box she did sell,
                          Don't call her a hussy,
                          Nor mention the pussy,
                          Else she'll come and send ye to hell

Comment

Special levels of mental divergence going on here

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

There was an Aussie bogan called Mellor
                              Who kept an aviary in his wine cellar
                              With bloodcurdling howls
                              He buggered young owls
                              That perverted Sydneyside dweller
                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

There was a motorbike jockey called Collie
                                Who liked to whip his knob with holly
                                He was sent to a shrink
                                To see what he'd think
                                He said that man is quite off his trolley

Comment

see that #ginWank*rs out in force last night

Comment

I see Prine died after all .

Comment

There once was a job in the RSPCA
                                      Her Skyness applied sans delay
                                      They were mad about gavigan
                                      Just one question she had of them
                                      What's the "P" stand for, by the way?

Comment

one for RDIII maybe.......

Quiz last night and the question was who was UK Prime Minister when the UK entered WW2?

I said Chamberlain and quizmaster says Churchill. Who is correct?

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                          one for RDIII maybe.......

Quiz last night and the question was who was UK Prime Minister when the UK entered WW2?

I said Chamberlain and quizmaster says Churchill. Who is correct?
                                          You were correct, Winston only came in as PM in early 1940 when he emerged as the only viable wartime leader they had

Comment

There was a Spanish crooner called Gorr
                                            Who maintained a stable of hoors
                                            Their prices were low
                                            To administer a blow
                                            So the punters always came back for more

Comment

An crooked Biffo horse trader called GAB
                                              Had his gaff raided one day by the CAB
                                              What was the crime?
                                              For which he did time
                                              He'd home-butchered horsemeat from Kepak

Comment

A young Kerry weirdo called dobby
                                                Had a very unspeakable hobby
                                                He was a sex pest
                                                Who'd ask female guests
                                                For a ride in the Shelbourne lobby

Comment

Hitting my stride now I feel. This must be how Picasso felt in his Blue period.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                    Hitting my stride now I feel. This must be how Picasso felt in his Blue period.
                                                    Its a pity you got the gardening finished so quickly.

PS Dom it looks like that apostrophe issue is still happening.
                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

There was a globetrotting fella called Horatio
                                                      An admirable man in all ratios
                                                      Except when out drinking
                                                      His morals were sinking
                                                      And he tried to give a horse fellatio

Comment

There was a woman named Michelle
                                                        In Movie King she made the pick from hell
                                                        In her very, very first draft pick
                                                        We thought she was clearly taking the mick
                                                        Yes, she went with Butterfly Effect
                                                        That choice was clearly quite suspect
                                                        Needless to say, she did not win
                                                        Because her first choice was an awful sin
                                                        Last edited by TheJiggaman; 08-04-20, 10:33.

Comment

There was a globetrotting fella called Horatio
                                                          An admirable man in all ratios
                                                          Except when out drinking
                                                          His morals were sinking
                                                          And he tried to give a horse fellatio
                                                          On a HHE night?
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                            On a HHE night?
                                                            What goes on in HHE stays in HHE. Let's just say the judge was very lenient.

Comment

There was an IPB legend called rounders
                                                              Widely acknowledged a cad and a bounder
                                                              His most vilest feat
                                                              Was to make Tar eat
                                                              Eighteen Burger King quarter-pounders
                                                              Last edited by Raoul Duke III; 08-04-20, 09:56.

Comment

We'll need a game of Poetry King soon.

Anonymous theme based poetry, a more prestigious crown than Music King could ever hope to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodluck2me View Post
                                                                  StrewelPeter was a friendly old codger,
                                                                  Not young, more like coffin-dodger,
                                                                  Despite his late years,
                                                                  He loves to pin back the ears,
                                                                  With his legs working better than his todger.
                                                                  Ouch!
                                                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                    Latest sheep worth a look just for Strewels answers
                                                                    Nonagon

Get into the MK thread and vote ya gazebo

On second thoughts don't there is no chance you'd get it right
                                                                    Last edited by Strewelpeter; 08-04-20, 10:17.
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

A Dodgy bloke name of Glynn,

Got married to mask his Proddy sin,

But try as he might,

To keep it from sight,

Not sure if he is out or he is in
                                                                      Last edited by Solksjaer!; 08-04-20, 10:20.

Comment

Had to remove apostrophes . Ruined the flow :-(

Comment

Your quarantine alcoholic name is your 1st name followed by your 2nd name .

Comment

There was an IPB denizen named NoRiver
                                                                            Required.Whose heart was set all a-quiver
                                                                            When he dropped cigarette butts
                                                                            On top of his nuts
                                                                            The burns really caused him to shiver

Comment

300 Musicians recorded some music together, it really is quite an achievement; it turned out fantastically. Skip to 9.45 to just hear the music and not how it was made.

On Piano Day in 2019, Christian Henson founded Pianobook: a collective sample project that brings together likeminded music makers to share their stories thr...

Comment

FFS

Any chance he faces a reckoning for his idiocy when he recovers (the handshaking boasts, he was utterly cavalier and reckless ) prob got a plasma infusion

Was saving this

Comment

I don't see a problem with apostrophes that is consistent. I know people are saying it is causing a problem, but in loads of posts it isn't. If anyone who is having problems can PM me the following I'll be able to see if there is a common symptom.

Desktop/mobile/tablet
                                                                                  Operating system (windows/Mac/Android/ios, etc)
                                                                                  Browser (Chrome, firefox, opera, IE, etc)
                                                                                  Whether you have been able to use apostrophes at all? Is the problem consistent or intermittent?

Thanks

Comment

I have an idea what the problem is and how to fix it, but want more data first, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                      I don't see a problem with apostrophes that is consistent. I know people are saying it is causing a problem, but in loads of posts it isn't. If anyone who is having problems can PM me the following I'll be able to see if there is a common symptom.

Desktop/mobile/tablet
                                                                                      Operating system (windows/Mac/Android/ios, etc)
                                                                                      Browser (Chrome, firefox, opera, IE, etc)
                                                                                      Whether you have been able to use apostrophes at all? Is the problem consistent or intermittent?

Thanks
                                                                                      iPad for me on safari, cuts off everything after the apostrophe. Will try now, so don

Comment

I clicked preview post and it was fine but everything after dont cut off

Comment

I was on edge last night I think.
                                                                                          Not iphone as I though first.

Comment

For a wager, a fella named V
                                                                                            Nailed his nutsack to a tree
                                                                                            He won all the loot
                                                                                            But learned a hard truth
                                                                                            Now his balls have gone all rusty

Comment

A young Kerry weirdo called dobby
                                                                                              Had a very unspeakable hobby
                                                                                              He was a sex pest
                                                                                              Who'd ask female guests
                                                                                              For a ride in the Shelbourne lobby
                                                                                              Ffs. Who told you about that. They said they'd keep it quiet

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                                                Ffs. Who told you about that. They said they'd keep it quiet
                                                                                                Your picture is up behind the bar

Comment

FFS

Any chance he faces a reckoning for his idiocy when he recovers (the handshaking boasts, he was utterly cavalier and reckless ) prob got a plasma infusion

Was saving this
                                                                                                  https://youtu.be/j23DVqzEKbk
                                                                                                  I got a pic of the Stars headline . Most impressed

GO out yer back and Tan .

Comment

The was a young banker, El Stuntman
                                                                                                    Who lorded over all like a great man
                                                                                                    Well soon he will be fifty
                                                                                                    And realise he has been too thrifty
                                                                                                    And head to the emporium to drop a few nifty

Comment

Some bang of entitlement Off Robbie Keane, take the golden handshake and piss off
                                                                                                      In fairness it’s mostly delaneys fault but we don’t need to be paying Keane 200K a year for putting out cones
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 08-04-20, 12:42.

Comment

iPad for me on safari, cuts off everything after the apostrophe. Will try now, so don
                                                                                                        Try something again now please.

Comment

Be careful, don’t try this at home

Comment

Originally posted by 6starpool View Post
                                                                                                            Try something again now please.
                                                                                                            Working

Comment

Working
                                                                                                              If anyone spots this again or anything like it, please let me know by PM preferably to make sure I don't miss it.

Ta.

Comment

Long shot, but any of you have a spare belt for a Sony cassette deck TC-KE200? #mayhavebittenoffmorethanicanchew

Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Some bang of entitlement Off Robbie Keane, take the golden handshake and piss off
                                                                                                                  In fairness it’s mostly delaneys fault but we don’t need to be paying Keane 200K a year for putting out cones
                                                                                                                  Havent followed this but they knew McCarthy was going so had they nothing in place for Keane one way or other?

Comment

Thats pretty harsh, it has always been his dream to line out cones

Comment

Short golf punting read.....

The story of how amateur golf punters John Carter and Paul Simons did their homework to pinpoint and expl...

Comment

CONE DREAMS by Robbie Keane

Freckle face boy from the city
                                                                                                                        Bring order to this street
                                                                                                                        Briskly walking with a plod every ten
                                                                                                                        It brings order to the game, order to the train
                                                                                                                        At night he can’t sleep and he dreams about it
                                                                                                                        And when he dreams, he can’t sleep and he screams about it
                                                                                                                        Shut up bitch I am trying to talk

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                          Havent followed this but they knew McCarthy was going so had they nothing in place for Keane one way or other?
                                                                                                                          They gave him a 4 year contract when McCarthy only had 2, Kenny (quite rightly) doesn’t want him. Another Delaney masterclass

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X