X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
    SatNav - I will buy my Sky off ya.

Looks to me like Racing won't be available to record on UTV which is the only ITV channel on the programme guide.

ITV1 and ITV4 are going to be showing them and they are available only to watch live after about 25 menus and 250 key presses each time you want to switch it on
    FFS!
    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
      Looks to me like Racing won't be available to record on UTV which is the only ITV channel on the programme guide.

ITV1 and ITV4 are going to be showing them and they are available only to watch live after about 25 menus and 250 key presses each time you want to switch it on
      FFS!
      Betcha she don't tell people that in the supermarket spiel, amirite.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        For those of you who've flown to Australia specifically Melbourne any help on flight times & layovers etc? Trying to do as few stops as possible (preferably one) 2 hour layover in Dubai be enough?

P.S hello BBV
        Flew it a few times, all with Ethiad.

Ethiad fly to Tullamarine via Abu Dhabi. Usual stopover be 2-3 hours.

Your looking at 24 hours including stop over.

What's the plan for Melbourne? Probably my favourite city in the world.

Comment

For those of you who've flown to Australia specifically Melbourne any help on flight times & layovers etc? Trying to do as few stops as possible (preferably one) 2 hour layover in Dubai be enough?

P.S hello BBV
          Hey danny.

Did one recently from dublin to sydney which is similar enough. 2 hours is fine for Dubai, there are loads there with only 1 1/4 hour layover but I wouldnt be comfortable with that as the planes go from different terminals and a lot of walking involved.

The jet lag is a bitch for that one. Get the red eye.
          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

What so good about it? Havent been yet so genuinely curious. It is on my to do list.
            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Yo, heading down to work the Aussie Millions for PokerNews, any hassle with getting a visa etc?

Emirates 8:50pm-8:15am Dublin to Dubai - Layover 1:55 in Dubai - 10:10am-6:30am Dubai/Melbourne - 22h40m

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
              Hey danny.

Did one recently from dublin to sydney which is similar enough. 2 hours is fine for Dubai, there are loads there with only 1 1/4 hour layover but I wouldnt be comfortable with that as the planes go from different terminals and a lot of walking involved.

The jet lag is a bitch for that one. Get the red eye.
              Yeah would always like to have 2 hour or so gap just to be safe, never flown this before so just looking for some info. Heard the jet lag is rough, that's one of the reasons I wanna go a couple days early to try get use to it, gonna spend some time before/after to do a bit of sightseeing.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

On a separate note anybody ever got a calendar made in town, one of the lads I work with always jokes I should make calendars of my photos he's a big fan of Vegas so I'd like to get one printed for him.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  Fraid not. Must be couple years ago, they got rid of our 19. cunce.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                  Santa just did his annual trip to Smyths.

Kids tastes seem to have got a lot more expensive in the last year.
                  Talk of uplift in the playground.
                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Android pay came to Ireland today but not many banks are supporting it yet.

Virgin:

Comment

Comment

On a separate note anybody ever got a calendar made in town, one of the lads I work with always jokes I should make calendars of my photos he's a big fan of Vegas so I'd like to get one printed for him.
                        I got one done last Christmas and this year, mainly with photos of the little fellow with a few of myself thrown in for the women I used Vistaprint online and its grand and reasonable but I'm not sure what quality you are looking for. Its fine to my untrained eye and you can tinker around with them a bit and pay for different options (gloss, etc). Takes about a week for them to deliver once you've ordered it.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                          I got one done last Christmas and this year, mainly with photos of the little fellow with a few of myself thrown in for the women I used Vistaprint online and its grand and reasonable but I'm not sure what quality you are looking for. Its fine to my untrained eye and you can tinker around with them a bit and pay for different options (gloss, etc). Takes about a week for them to deliver once you've ordered it.
                          Lot of procrastination on my side, heading to Prague on Saturday and would like to have it for him there & then, place I could into today and get stuff printed off in a few minutes would be ideal. If not I'll just use one of the online places and just mail it to him then.

Comment

Yo, heading down to work the Aussie Millions for PokerNews, any hassle with getting a visa etc?
                            That's in January, yeah? I might be Melbourne bound next summer which isn't ideal as it'll be their winter but it'll still probably be nicer than our summer

The Ozzie embassy in Ireland no longer look after visas - It's all done through the UK embassy - Check out the below links which will direct you

Home Affairs brings together Australia's federal law enforcement, national and transport security, criminal justice, emergency management, multicultural affairs, settlement services and immigration and border-related functions, working together to keep Australia safe.

I look forward to seeing you on 'Nothing to Declare'

What so good about it? Havent been yet so genuinely curious. It is on my to do list.
                            Melbourne is class, some people say it's tough to pick between Sydney and Melbourne but it's not, Melbourne is miles ahead. It's no New York but it is brilliant. It would be the cultural city of Australia. You can be a coffee, wine, food and music wanker all in one spot and you'll be happy as a pig in shit.

There's loads of sport going too and you are only a few hours drive down the coast to The Great Ocean Road, Twelve Apostles, Lorne, Bells Beach and all that jazz

Comment

Bit of a busy morning. My Facebook status post just made

Sorting out Xmas pressies, kids formal arrangements, phone calls to DHL delivery about false charges ,making home made chips and cod in beer batter for elderly in laws and also trying to sort out the mess with police, car breaker yards and garages after car got window smashed and had brand new fishing net, reel and my old silstar rod which I have had from a cub 35 years ago taken. I'd ho fucking ho them if I caught them.Too early for a drink?

Comment

Can SatNav set up a separate thread,got the email there about virgin increase from next year so can cancel up to 1st of Jan for free. What deals do ye have!!

Comment

Melbourne's shite. Too many wankers.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Irish people banging on about how amazing Australia is are Oz Wankers.

Australians are the nut cunts.

Comment

Was just listening to an interview with the founder of foundr magazine, mag for budding entrepreneurs to get tips off successful business peoples

His entrepreneurial experience, founding said magazine

This snake oil, sur t'is grand stuff!!!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

May start a conference for the conferences industry.

Gunna call it Complete Con.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

The thoughts of listening to the convicts accents on a daily basis and having to check your shoes for spiders the size of your fist has me feverish.

Neighbour just got robbed, bikes and laptops etc.

Comment

Get me out of here....

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                      Get me out of here....

Jaysus another Hitler comparison!

Comment

Comment

[

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post

Ozzie blokes are more often than not, total tossers, couldn't agree more but I know a good dozen sound ones (albeit out of a population of about 12 million). Come to think about it, all of them are from either Melbourne or Adelaide

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                              Aye, surely. Was out being Santa last night so haven't had the chance to dick around with it properly.
                                                              Make sure DL Q app its brill, finds your Q box and all your recordings and everything are on it , u can have 4 devices, handy for in bed

Michelle will all horse racing on ITV be available in HD as a channel I just tap a number in to get (without going through extra menus) and also available for scheduled recording?
                                                              I havent a clue lol, you have At the races shur? I can give you 6 months half price sports if you like

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                              SatNav - I will buy my Sky off ya.
                                                              You have to physically present yourself to my sky stand to process sale for data protection and all that jazz and bar you are taking Top Tier sale off me ( ie sports movies, HD box sets, maybe a mini box, maybe broadband) there is no point in you wasting a trip and you just taking basic aint worth the hassel for me or you.

I will get the best deal I can for you obv after chatting to my manager first , like if you are heading home anytime Offaly only next door to laois! also could you send me new address and I will check for BB speeds

Comp running at the min , first prize is a Tv worth 700 quid , comp ends 15th Dec , I am prob , rough guess somewhere in top 5 at the min
                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                Can SatNav set up a separate thread,got the email there about virgin increase from next year so can cancel up to 1st of Jan for free. What deals do ye have!!
                                                                Different deals everywhere , if you have sky Kiosk nearby go or come to me

you can join sky at kiosk get the deal thats going but get installed at a later date , offer is applied to account so you wont lose offer and you dont pay until obv you are up and running!

there is currently 25% off 20% off all year, 3 months half price , HD box sets tenner usually 17. and one sneaky offer I have myself

so everything ie sports movies is usually 88 ( inc new price increase was 85 ) you can do the maths , sports or movies only 30 day contract. Knock off anytime .

any chance ye could all pop down before the 15th
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Jaysus

What an unedifying sight, a couple of scumbag mass murderers and their puppet master denying political murders in the Dail.

Comment

Top 5 SatNav? Get the fucking finger out. Top 5 won't wash around here

Comment

Jaysus

What an unedifying sight, a couple of scumbag mass murderers and their puppet master denying political murders in the Dail.
                                                                      What's that m8?
                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

While I'm here, Riggermas pints are happening soon. Watch this space for info.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                          Top 5 SatNav? Get the fucking finger out. Top 5 won't wash around here
                                                                          I have kinda no way of knowing its an odd one. first off to even qualify you needed 11 tv and 6 upgrades which I was the first person in the country to do, then after that it goes by highest pps , points per shift, im on I think 26 tv and 12 UGs but the lad with 30 tv might only have shitty tvs where I usually sell the top tier, my co worker is deffo beating me. They are not telling us what points we are on or whatever way it works , average it or something per shift not sure.

im on two days hols this week so like a fucker lol , I d be thrilled to make top 3 tbh. but the two days off could fuck me up as they are also busy days fri/sat and then my two days off are sun/mon busy days too .
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            What's that m8?
                                                                            Gerry Adams saying he doesn't give a fuck who killed Brian Stack, it was an IRA man who did it off the books and he punoished him for it so its OK.
                                                                            Some backbencher did the SF/IRA trick abusing dail privilige to say what every dog in the street is saying that Dessie Ellis and Martin Ferris were the names that Gerry had originally called suspects but now denies ever saying
                                                                            Ferris goes apeshit saying he couldn't have done it because he was in jail for mass murder at the time and Ferris mumbled something unintelligible but could have been along the lines of 'I just provided the gun and celebrated by going on the piss with the real murderer'.

Comment

Tiocfaidh ár lá m8s

Comment

Anybody experience with the v2 pro series 3 vaporiser, what ye think?

Also selling arizer solo btw.

Comment

Last night I put on what must be one of the worst bets of my life, which was 250 on Besiktas.
                                                                                  Tonight I put 50 on a double of Copenhagen/Sevilla draw.

#profit #easygame #neverindoubt
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

<---- There is a thread for that kind of talk Dougie.
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

best free / non invasive VPN for BBC player?? Beebs seems to redirect chrome searches to some spam thing, Hola wants to use your computer as a bot, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                        I have kinda no way of knowing its an odd one. first off to even qualify you needed 11 tv and 6 upgrades which I was the first person in the country to do, then after that it goes by highest pps , points per shift, im on I think 26 tv and 12 UGs but the lad with 30 tv might only have shitty tvs where I usually sell the top tier, my co worker is deffo beating me. They are not telling us what points we are on or whatever way it works , average it or something per shift not sure.

im on two days hols this week so like a fucker lol , I d be thrilled to make top 3 tbh. but the two days off could fuck me up as they are also busy days fri/sat and then my two days off are sun/mon busy days too .
                                                                                        What days you there? Mrs H wants the movies for the crimbo .

Comment

They are sold out at the moment I think.
                                                                                          Apparently so. I'll just use my back card
                                                                                          Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                          You shouldn't be charged anything by revolut unless you go over the limits which are detailed on their site.
                                                                                          Only if you are in EUR or GBP.
                                                                                          I'd possibly get hit up on the conversion. Making the whole think zero saving versus card.

Emirates 8:50pm-8:15am Dublin to Dubai - Layover 1:55 in Dubai - 10:10am-6:30am Dubai/Melbourne - 22h40m

Yeah would always like to have 2 hour or so gap just to be safe, never flown this before so just looking for some info. Heard the jet lag is rough, that's one of the reasons I wanna go a couple days early to try get use to it, gonna spend some time before/after to do a bit of sightseeing.
                                                                                          They won't book you on a flight you can't make. 90mins is ideal.
                                                                                          The airport is each to navigate and they'll rush you through if needed.

The last time I flew through Abu Dhabi we were delayed out of Dublin. They just held up to the plane in Abu Dhabi so we could make it. They essentially own the whole airport. Plus at that time of year a huge amount of people will be getting on the Melbourne flight.

Visa could be an issue btw.
                                                                                          You could get a working holiday visa. But you only ever get one. Talk to the embassy.
                                                                                          This might be the one http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/408-

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                                                                          Melbourne is class, some people say it's tough to pick between Sydney and Melbourne but it's not, Melbourne is miles ahead. It's no New York but it is brilliant. It would be the cultural city of Australia. You can be a coffee, wine, food and music wanker all in one spot and you'll be happy as a pig in shit.
                                                                                          People like to make a big deal out of Sydney vrs Melb, but the reality is the city most like Melb in the world is Syd and vice versa. Both have great food wine and coffee. Melb has more sport, Sydney has AFL and the weather.
                                                                                          Both have their share of knobs, cunts and hipsters.
                                                                                          Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth don't even come close.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                            Get me out of here....

That's hardly surprising really. He's the right choice AINEC

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                              Apparently so. I'll just use my back card

Only if you are in EUR or GBP.
                                                                                              I'd possibly get hit up on the conversion. Making the whole think zero saving versus card.

They won't book you on a flight you can't make. 90mins is ideal.
                                                                                              The airport is each to navigate and they'll rush you through if needed.

The last time I flew through Abu Dhabi we were delayed out of Dublin. They just held up to the plane in Abu Dhabi so we could make it. They essentially own the whole airport. Plus at that time of year a huge amount of people will be getting on the Melbourne flight.

Visa could be an issue btw.
                                                                                              You could get a working holiday visa. But you only ever get one. Talk to the embassy.
                                                                                              This might be the one http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/408-

People like to make a big deal out of Sydney vrs Melb, but the reality is the city most like Melb in the world is Syd and vice versa. Both have great food wine and coffee. Melb has more sport, Sydney has AFL and the weather.
                                                                                              Both have their share of knobs, cunts and hipsters.
                                                                                              Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth don't even come close.
                                                                                              Must get a top 5 food places recommendation from you mellor actually.

As for the coffee, it actually doesnt do much for me there. I havent got the wow factor from them, or maybe I am just ordering the wrong coffee or going to the wrong places.

Comment

Played an away game in darts on a Wednesday night in fucking Laragh.

I now know what its like to be a Europa League player and be away in Kazakhstan or some shit.

Comment

Comment

Must get a top 5 food places recommendation from you mellor actually.
                                                                                                    Sydney or Melbourne, or just all over?
                                                                                                    Reasonable priced or fine dining?
                                                                                                    As for the coffee, it actually doesnt do much for me there. I havent got the wow factor from them, or maybe I am just ordering the wrong coffee or going to the wrong places.
                                                                                                    Some places I'd love the coffee, but the place nest door tastes like ashtray milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      Sydney or Melbourne, or just all over?
                                                                                                      Reasonable priced or fine dining?

Some places I'd love the coffee, but the place nest door tastes like ashtray milk.
                                                                                                      Sydney _ maybe top 3 of each?

Comment

...

Comment

Sydney _ maybe top 3 of each?
                                                                                                          Expensive fine dining (modern Australian):
                                                                                                          Aria
                                                                                                          Quay
                                                                                                          Café Sydney

All three are down in the circular quay area. Honourable mention for Tetsuya (Japanese).
                                                                                                          These would be very much special occasion places. I'd guess would all be Michelin starred places if they included Australia.

Persona Favourite Restaurants:
                                                                                                          Home (Sussex St). If you like Thai go here, excellent.
                                                                                                          Waterfront Grill (Darling Harbour) - Steakhouse (get the kangaroo)
                                                                                                          Mejico - Mexican

Value mention:
                                                                                                          Isabella's in Randwick (two locations)
                                                                                                          An Italian run by a load of Asians.
                                                                                                          Dinner's are $12. Portions pretty big and it's all pretty tasty. Get a seafood pasta dish

Comment

Nephew is having a 1th birdthday party. What do you get the man us is ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                                                              What days you there? Mrs H wants the movies for the crimbo .
                                                                                                              Today, off then till Tues, have you any offers already on your acc? I have a few lined up today so next week be grand if suits
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                                                                Get yourself to where SatNav works and get a SkyQ package with kids channels obv

Comment

Gerry Adams saying he doesn't give a fuck who killed Brian Stack, it was an IRA man who did it off the books and he punoished him for it so its OK.
                                                                                                                  Some backbencher did the SF/IRA trick abusing dail privilige to say what every dog in the street is saying that Dessie Ellis and Martin Ferris were the names that Gerry had originally called suspects but now denies ever saying
                                                                                                                  Ferris goes apeshit saying he couldn't have done it because he was in jail for mass murder at the time and Ferris mumbled something unintelligible but could have been along the lines of 'I just provided the gun and celebrated by going on the piss with the real murderer'.
                                                                                                                  Having them inside the tent spitting out was necessary in the north peace process. But the party is not fit for 'normal' politics. It's another level of shit. They shouldn't be there, simple as.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post

Awh happy b day to him.

How about this?? :-) Precious Memories First Birthday Time Capsule. it can be personalized and used as a time capsule to store all of the child's cherished moments and memories.

Comment

I thought PandF was an alt riggs account

Talking to oneself is.... special.

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
                                                                                                                        best free / non invasive VPN for BBC player?? Beebs seems to redirect chrome searches to some spam thing, Hola wants to use your computer as a bot, etc..
                                                                                                                        Unblock-US
                                                                                                                        Just works, zero hassle.

Comment

I thought PandF was an alt riggs account

Talking to oneself is.... special.
                                                                                                                          No it's me

Louise :-) Don't stalk meh!

I'm genuine. I'm nice :-)

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X