Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whiskey wankery of the evening, hope it's good as mostly went for it based on looks, like most of my endeavours

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
      Ah spoke to soon, changed my fantasy football lineup, not keen on the changes and dropped aeguero for some reason.
      drunk you
      Last edited by DeadParrot; 03-12-16, 18:07.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Tigers back
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
          Tigers back
          Its bizarre given the circus of 2015

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            Could I ask the gin wankers how important is the tonic? Fever tree tonic water ok?
            Well it certainly matters what you put in there but tesco tonic with a great gin is still great.

The mint bar keep serving me this, costs nearly as much as the gin probably. Nice though!

Comment

Ah shtop, Tesco tonic is poison.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                It's a yae. And if it's ever a nae I would be absolutely shocked. I'm sure Dice could vouch for it also. Maybe Keane/Careca too
                Never ino chowder to be honest so can't say. Obv love dingle though. I'd love a few this min in Dick macks or Tommy griffin's place.

Instead I'm watching the snowman movie for the 15th time this week joys of fatherhood - can't be beat to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                  Ah shtop, Tesco tonic is poison.
                  Personally love that Indian low calories whatever the fuck it is one!

Just opened my tanqueray rangpur and first impression is that it smells like cleaning alcohol
                  Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 03-12-16, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    Tigers back
                    Must be cheating on his wife again
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                      Must be cheating on his wife again
                      Did he get married again?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                        Well it certainly matters what you put in there but tesco tonic with a great gin is still great.

The mint bar keep serving me this, costs nearly as much as the gin probably. Nice though!

That's the very tonic I was drinking last night on the company. Marker was a fantastic venue for the party.

In other news thought I was a hero for a good couple of hours today after captaining Eriksen ovet Sanchez. Good day all the same.

Comment

Bought a bottle of gin and a 6 pack of tonic water in lidl earlier after all the talk of it in here.

Jesus it's good stuff, doesn't even taste like alcohol. Drinking it like water

Comment

Just today when I search on google search engine switches to bing with results?

Have tried changing homepage, control panel, add ons and extensions and also done a malware check and loads other stuff and still happening. Have tried googling (binging) it and nothing helping.

Please help and hoping not too complicated. Laptop is Black btw and turned off/on

Comment

Decided to detox from caffeine at the beginning of the month - 3 teas a day drinker. Expected the headaches as I get them when I go too long with a cup, but feeling like I have the flu and since last night my legs have been paining me.

Wouldn't want to be coming off heroin.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                Just today when I search on google search engine switches to bing with results?

Have tried changing homepage, control panel, add ons and extensions and also done a malware check and loads other stuff and still happening. Have tried googling (binging) it and nothing helping.

Please help and hoping not too complicated. Laptop is Black btw and turned off/on
                                What did you use to check for malware? Always found malwarebytes good, though haven't had any serious problems in years. https://www.malwarebytes.com/
                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Spent yesterday evening on my Toberlone. It was the 'oul dears anniversary and herself had a work night out so I comforted myself with a Base pizza and a bottle of St Emilion Grand Cru.

Up and out early this morning and had zero food all day. Currently in pub in Harold's Cross for the last 6 hours with herself and her best mate.

Just had a proper, full on argument about how LinkedIn is a complete and utter pile of wank.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    Decided to detox from caffeine at the beginning of the month - 3 teas a day drinker. Expected the headaches as I get them when I go too long with a cup, but feeling like I have the flu and since last night my legs have been paining me.

Wouldn't want to be coming off heroin.
                                    But why?
                                    I mean copious coffee could possibly be a problem for some people but a few cups of tea a day is feck all caffine.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
                                      Just had a proper, full on argument about how LinkedIn is a complete and utter pile of wank.
                                      What sort of ludraman would argue otherwise
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Crisp Wankers
                                        SPOILER

Weirdly moorish!
                                        Last edited by Guest; 03-12-16, 23:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          But why?
                                          I mean copious coffee could possibly be a problem for some people but a few cups of tea a day is feck all caffine.
                                          My money would be on him coincidentally having the actual flu, though I be surprised that he hadn't taken the vaccine.
                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

But why?
                                            It's not for health reasons, it's just that I may be without regular caffeine in a few weeks time and thought it better to suffer the withdrawal now rather than then.

But anyway I caved and had a cup of tea at 10pm. Cold turkey is not the way forward.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                            My money would be on him coincidentally having the actual flu, though I be surprised that he hadn't taken the vaccine.
                                            I considered coincidental cold/virus but all symptoms are surprisingly well accounted for by caffeine withdrawal. I also can't get the flu jab as it is egg based and I'm allergic to it.
                                            Last edited by hotspur; 03-12-16, 23:29.

Comment

Been playing around with music software for the first time in ages and have been very impressed with the free Reaper.

About 10 hours in and i've built a loose, loopy techno track and a black metal/horror soundtrack piece.
                                              Last edited by BennyHiFi; 04-12-16, 02:46.

Comment

Well I hope all your park runs were safe after yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  Lord of the Flies stuff in King's Hospital
                                                  The school seems deluded I would say teachers must have known it goes on. The institution obviously has no idea how to look after kids.

No words really. He'll never get over that. The head needs to resign. Thy need to look at the culture of the school and cutout certain aspects of it and certain figures I am sure.

Comment

Minister of education should close the school and see how to proceed. Find out what goes on and who knew what.

Comment

CHD/Riggs/Dave/Me enough is enough

Comment

It's not for health reasons, it's just that I may be without regular caffeine in a few weeks time and thought it better to suffer the withdrawal now rather than then.

But anyway I caved and had a cup of tea at 10pm. Cold turkey is not the way forward.
                                                        Try doing my job, running monster sites, tried cutting caffeine/monster etc actually felt like a big dull switch went off in my head

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                            What did you use to check for malware? Always found malwarebytes good, though haven't had any serious problems in years. https://www.malwarebytes.com/
                                                            done that and searched regedit for bing but cant find it anywhere in internet options etc

aint in extensions/add ons or toolbars driving me mad

Comment

done that and searched regedit for bing but cant find it anywhere in internet options etc

Did u update some McAfee or microsoft security free thingy lately?

Comment

In a pub on way home from work
                                                                2 glasses in a row chipped but maaaah
                                                                Not important, bought some wasabi peas and blowing head off Me

Problem is, few years ago when i ran the music venue that had no door staff, my fuck off don't fuck with me party trick was swallowing a glass of said wasabi peas in front of some mouth piece and freaking them out

Old age is a cunt!

Comment

Can you uninstall any programmes called 'Conduit' or 'SearchProtect' 'Search Protect' or "Search Project'.

I have also read that there might be on the bottom left of the Bing page a thing saying provided by conduit, find and click the restore button.

It's bad enough I'm giving a suggestion but it's a sad state of affairs when Dice is giving computer advice on here

Comment

I went to Coldplay last night, not a big fan, seen them at Oxegen a few years ago but herself wanted to go.
                                                                    Regardless of your taste, I have to say they put on a great show, pyrotechnics were excellent, everyone got a synchronised LED wristband, it looked great and they do have some good stadium type songs, all in all better than I expected, I think the show in Dublin would be worth seeing.

Comment

look what dropped.

Revealed by James Gunn at Brazil Comic-Con - watch the official teaser trailer for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 - coming to UK cinemas April 28th 2...
                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

well maybe not everyone would agree (and not convinced 100% myself either), but it doesn't read like there was a sexual motive - more doing something horrible to force the kid to fight. To say it was sexual seems to tarnish the whole sorry episode with something even more than it already is.
                                                                        There's no requirement for sexual assault to be sexually motivated. It just so happens that sexual happens to be the correct adjective in each case.
                                                                        Like the way rape in prison could be about dominance rather than sexuality.

On Thursday morning I was limping around with a new pain in the same general area and the run was 90% off.
                                                                        It was easy to pull out as the three lads I do this run with were out one injured, one sick and the other away.
                                                                        Walked and rolled as much as I could and was kind of resigned to missing it but when i woke up at 6 this morning I felt better than I have for weeks so I drove down and said I'd try it and pull out if it wasn't working out.

Couldn't believe how well it went was smiling the whole way around and finished in 2:03

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/ac...re_unique_id=3
                                                                        Good stuff Strewel, I've never been able to complete the half myself.

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                        The school seems deluded I would say teachers must have known it goes on. The institution obviously has no idea how to look after kids.

No words really. He'll never get over that. The head needs to resign. Thy need to look at the culture of the school and cutout certain aspects of it and certain figures I am sure.
                                                                        You are deluded if you think the school was aware at students were threatening to rape other students and did nothing.
                                                                        In fact, how you know that it was something that was on going continously rather than a once off.

Comment

On Thursday morning I was limping around with a new pain in the same general area and the run was 90% off.
                                                                          It was easy to pull out as the three lads I do this run with were out one injured, one sick and the other away.
                                                                          Walked and rolled as much as I could and was kind of resigned to missing it but when i woke up at 6 this morning I felt better than I have for weeks so I drove down and said I'd try it and pull out if it wasn't working out.

Couldn't believe how well it went was smiling the whole way around and finished in 2:03

https://connect.garmin.com/modern/ac...re_unique_id=3
                                                                          Phenomenal result. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Did u update some McAfee or microsoft security free thingy lately?
                                                                            I have old microsoft office from 2007 I use and saw an update for Excel update added somehow which seems to have caused the glitch/problem but no idea how.

Got rid and restart and all OK now thanks

I didnt ask/request/accept an update which is odd but happy all is sorted

Thanks for the steer and will just have to accept I have to be the old man ranting at the computer from time to time

Comment

Can you uninstall any programmes called 'Conduit' or 'SearchProtect' 'Search Protect' or "Search Project'.

I have also read that there might be on the bottom left of the Bing page a thing saying provided by conduit, find and click the restore button.

It's bad enough I'm giving a suggestion but it's a sad state of affairs when Dice is giving computer advice on here
                                                                              Ya tis. Just know from experience that instead of clicking yeah yeah yeah without reading the thing you end up with some searchbar constantly telling you what Victoria Beckham had for breakfast or somecsuch shite and throwing the device at the wall for days to get rid.

Comment

Get a chromebook
                                                                                problem solved
                                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                  You are deluded if you think the school was aware at students were threatening to rape other students and did nothing.
                                                                                  In fact, how you know that it was something that was on going continously rather than a once off.
                                                                                  Extensive research into the psychology behind such acts. Life and listening to life stories. Such an act does not come out of nowhere. Most cases there is an escalation.

I do think staff and people are aware of a climate of fear and inappropriate behavior long before. And I am not the only one. http://www.independent.ie/irish-news...-35264718.html

They left it a very long time to report it from when they found out. They haven't acted in the child's best interests not in the best interests of the justice system. The guards are stunned by the 5 day delay.

The Church of Ireland Archbishop of Dublin Dr Michael Jackson, who is on the board of governors, has declined to say when he was informed about the allegations.
                                                                                  Yes I think they knew this culture existed. I think the school should be closed.

Comment

But maybe we start with shutting down the ones where the state-funded staff have a history of raping the kids.
                                                                                    Agreed. Lets blow this mother up! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXqHuTosJVE

That's me I'm Becky I get shit done :-)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      I AM GROOT!

Comment

Don't you just want to feel the drunk feeling forever, such contentments

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                                                                                          Extensive research into the psychology behind such acts. Life and listening to life stories. Such an act does not come out of nowhere. Most cases there is an escalation.
                                                                                          I don't doubt it escalated from other incidents. That doesn't mean that staff routinely turned a blind eye to rape threats. Which is what you claimed.

There is a big difference between typical early teenage bullying, hazing etc and the incident imo

They left it a very long time to report it from when they found out. They haven't acted in the child's best interests not in the best interests of the justice system. The guards are stunned by the 5 day delay.
                                                                                          The 4 day delay is weird alright.
                                                                                          But why would they report it this time, if its happened multiple times and they knew all about it.

Comment

Sunday meat post, as Oleras can't do all the work.

Piked up some lamb hearts as they were going for buttons.
                                                                                            Stuffed them with a sausage onion and herb mix
                                                                                            SPOILER

Made up a braising liquid from chopped carrot, mushroom, tomatoes, and a half bottle of beer. Heated it in a saucepan to speed things along then poured over the top. And into the oven.
                                                                                            SPOILER

2 hours should do it...

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                You're looking for a Commisioner Of Oaths. http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en...for_oaths.html
                                                                                                Nope, definitely a Notary Public. But cheers.
                                                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Hmm well that's because someone somewhere decided that sticking an object, in this case a hockey stick, in someone's ass is sexual. It's not a sexual organ (neither the ass nor the stick). I don't see how that's automatically sexual assault.
                                                                                                  Either Hitch has led a rather sheltered life (highly unlikely) or this argument is over.
                                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Hmm well that's because someone somewhere decided that sticking an object, in this case a hockey stick, in someone's ass is sexual. It's not a sexual organ (neither the ass nor the stick). I don't see how that's automatically sexual assault.
                                                                                                    Not to put too fine a point on it but it seems that nothing was inserted at all - http://http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/school-sex-case-boy-stripped-hockey-stick-held-to-him-and-hes-ordered-to-fight-35266273.html.

Hard to see how the case merits so much publicity alright.
                                                                                                    Last edited by mcnugget; 04-12-16, 10:22.

Comment

Boarding schools produce freaks,story not shocking

Comment

...

Comment

The man is such a genius. Next four (eight?) years are gonna be great.

Comment

Surreptitiously reading the kids Santa letters (7 & 5 y\o's still fanatical believers, 10 y\o decidedly sceptical but plays along for the rewards).

Dear Santa can I have the Corps 6 Elite Super Battle pack and a Drone with a camera on Nerf N Strike Mega cyclone shock and Lightning Bow and a Sporter 2 Scooter and Corps Elite vehicles and corps Rain copter and the Corps Beast Bomber and Corps Battle rain tank.

Seems like a peaceful Christmas may be out of reach.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

You should go into work and repeatedly fondle some young female belle's ass. Bonus points if she's under age. They can't do a thing, because your hand's not a sex organ. Right?

SPOILER
                                                                                                                    ...in all seriousness, something of a sexual nature isn't confined to sexual organs. Surely a man of your...broad taste, is aware of that

There's not many ass-babies born. It may be treated by some people as a sexual organ, but it's not actually one. Meh I'll stop talking about young boys asses now as its making even me uncomfortable. I just think there's a decent chance this was horrific bullying, and adults and the media decided it was sexual whereas they weren't thinking like that at all. It seems like there should be some restraint before newspapers can label kids sexual predators.
                                                                                                                    You are still confusing sexual motivation with the broader meaning (and more importantly legal understanding) of the word

Comment

Turned on television to see a woman conducting Service on RTE. Outraged and confused I took to the Internet and it turns out it is a Church of Ireland service. I'm not sure which is worse. But it's a dark day for Ireland that Protestants get to have their black masses broadcast on our holy national broadcaster.

Comment

Turned on television to see a woman conducting Service on RTE. Outraged and confused I took to the Internet and it turns out it is a Church of Ireland service. I'm not sure which is worse. But it's a dark day for Ireland that Protestants get to have their black masses broadcast on our holy national broadcaster.
                                                                                                                        Joe Duffy will hear about this

Comment

I'm sure the more violent rituals were skipped.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X