X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gogogogogo

Comment

Can anyone link me to the Chinese phone that is recommended here. I think it was Hitch that has it. Pay day means time to purchase.

* figured it out
      Last edited by tipp86; 01-12-16, 21:06.
      Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        Loomis transports valuables, according to it's website
        That made me laugh. Presumably, they are not expecting somebody to walk up, pick up a drum off the back of the truck and run away but why on earth would you leave a full truck of valuable gear open and unattended in the middle.of the street

Somebody got sacked over this straight away

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          There is a horse called El Tren declared for Dundalk on Friday
          Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
          All weather Wanker.
          Fuck that, all I've ever watched all my racing life is all weather racing. Just because somebody has a small understanding of it and an appetite to go with it doesn't make it wankery. I know what i like to watch, and how it should be watched, whats so bad about that?. Is it any different to people expressing a view on how they like their steak cooked and what sauce it gets served with?. I am sure if you search this thread you will see some posts from me about how avoiding a wide draw at Dundalk is very important. If it was Aidan O'Brien in the Irish Field people would be saying how insightful and what not. Load of bollocks from you.

Comment

Did my usual Thursday escape early today as her parents arrived up early. Currently sitting in a pub in Tallaght pre my normal poker game in JPs coz they selling Monkey 47 inc FT mixer for €4.50 a gogo. May not make the poker...

#GinWanker

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
              Fuck that, all I've ever watched all my racing life is all weather racing. Just because somebody has a small understanding of it and an appetite to go with it doesn't make it wankery. I know what i like to watch, and how it should be watched, whats so bad about that?. Is it any different to people expressing a view on how they like their steak cooked and what sauce it gets served with?. I am sure if you search this thread you will see some posts from me about how avoiding a wide draw at Dundalk is very important. If it was Aidan O'Brien in the Irish Field people would be saying how insightful and what not. Load of bollocks from you.
              When I heard Ladbrokes PR conning themselves onto the news with the their usual advert about some punter who had a scoop on the football in a Dublin office I immediately assumed it was you that was the winning punter
              WP
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

I'm 99.9% certain that it was intended in jest as a follow on from other wankery suggestions that had been posted previously.

0.1% chance he thinks you're a wanker though.

Comment

Think you had your Irony filter off there Rounders or else you've had me on ignore for the last five years before that post.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                    I'm 99.9% certain that it was intended in jest as a follow on from other wankery suggestions that had been posted previously.

0.1% chance he thinks you're a wanker though.
                    Think you had your Irony filter off there Rounders or else you've had me on ignore for the last five years before that post.
                    Lol. WP Aidan.
                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Did you miss that he was just making jest of GABs grumpy post?

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                      Fuck that, all I've ever drank all my drinking life is G&T. Just because somebody has a small understanding of it and a palate to go with it doesn't make it wankery. I know what I like to drink, and how it should be served, whats so bad about that? Is it any different to paopls expressing a view on how they like their steak cooked and what sauce it gets served with? I am sure if you search this thread you will see some posts from me about how the garnish is very important to the drink. If it was Tom Dooley in the Sunday Mail people would be saying how insightful and what not. Load of bollocks from you.
                      Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

I like this new meme.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Warning: grass wankery post.

Why do we like the smell of freshly cut grass? Presumably there's an evolutionary reason we find the smell appealing. Also flowers. Why do we like their smell? It can't be randomness given we all think the same way, there must have been some historic benefit we got from them. Yet we've never used flowers or grass (afaik) as feed during our evolution. Or maybe I've misunderstood evolution, but thought the general idea was that we like the smell of things that are of benefit to us, and dislike the smell of harmful things.
                            I fucking hate the smell of most flowers, with the possible exception of roses. Neutral on cut grass. Kinda like heather.

Comment

Ironically, it looks like your own the irony detector is actually on the blink.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                Ironically, it looks like your own the irony detector is actually on the blink.
                                Yeah got right through it, had a day I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy came on here to get away from it all and took the bait , hook and rod!

I need me some Monkey gin. #newbieginwanker

Comment

Comment

Comment

5 large tubes of Pringles for €5 in Dunnes all weekend. They are no O'Donnells obviously but still a bargain.

Comment

But why do you like roses though? There's presumably a reason why we all love roses. The smell of them, I mean.
                                        Didn't say I liked them. Just find them less irritating than most other flowers.

Comment

Rounders #winning. Applause.

Comment

Comment

This is a public service announcement by CHD for whiskey wankers.

Anyone who enjoys 10-12 year old whiskeys,

Everyone is running out, hence the new Jameson brands etc you see about recently. All these new brands are much younger flavored shite to make up the shortfall that will hit within the next ~3 years. They are being sold at similar prices cause people are stupid and the Asians who are the cause of the shortage are especially stupid.

If you like red breast etc make sure you buy a couple bottles before the price hike kicks in this time next year. I'm possibly way too early and maybe the breweries will flood the market with their wanky craft whiskeys and it won't be too bad but prices will rise for all decent whiskeys.

Comment

Why do we like the smell of freshly cut grass? Presumably there's an evolutionary reason we find the smell appealing. Also flowers. Why do we like their smell? It can't be randomness given we all think the same way, there must have been some historic benefit we got from them. Yet we've never used flowers or grass (afaik) as feed during our evolution. Or maybe I've misunderstood evolution, but thought the general idea was that we like the smell of things that are of benefit to us, and dislike the smell of harmful things.
                                                That's a really interesting question.

I would say most of it is accidental and selective. We like the smell of fresh cut grass, but we may not like the smell of freshly caught fish, or seaweed. If we didn't like the smell of grass, we would still cultivate it regardless.

With flowers I think you're looking at it the wrong way, they are the ones using us for their survival. Blindly obviously, but there's a symbiosis between humans and flowering plants, we get the pleasure, they get to thrive. Only the most hardy of them fully depend on symbiosis with insects, the clever ones made themselves the human's pet.
                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

2016 claims another

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                    2016 claims another

Man not well.
                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                      2016 claims another

His granddaughter is a bitta alright.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                        5 large tubes of Pringles for €5 in Dunnes all weekend. They are no O'Donnells obviously but still a bargain.
                                                        raise...
                                                        6 bottles of vino Tesco 25% off, no buzz off pringles fuck that u wanker
                                                        Last edited by SatNav; 01-12-16, 23:40.
                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

I'd put that down to evolution wankery more so than grass.
                                                          Lots of our tastes, smells are the result of evolution. But that doesn't every single pleasant smell was an evolutional response. I also like the smell of petrol, which is probably a relatively recent smell we've been exposed to.

Cyanide smells like almonds. And nightshade smells like tomatoes. Most are deadly poisons. Carbon monoxide and other poisons gases have no smell, etc.
                                                          Tastes are probably more reliable, where certain things that smell nice have a foul taste to warn us off.

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                            raise...
                                                            6 bottles of vino Tesco 25% off, no buzz off pringles fuck that u wanker
                                                            Not true, a fresh batch of the blues ones can make your eyes cry,i like that

Comment

From my experience, love of freshly cut grass was purely Pavlovian, it meant summer, it meant soccer was going to be played that day on our green,

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                Not true, a fresh batch of the blues ones can make your eyes cry,i like that
                                                                S&V ? oh yeah delish! however still not the same buzz like
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

What I like to know is why the smell of your own fart is pleasing yet others not as much?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                    What I like to know is why the smell of your own fart is pleasing yet others not as much?
                                                                    The question is where you can tell the difference is a blind test.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                      I'm having flashbacks to an episode of Dragon's Den where Deborah Meaden destroys a guy trying to sell fancy olive oil. There's a great moment when she tells him the high end Tesco stuff is grand. His chest puffs up and he starts making huffing noises. "No it's not!" he almost screams.

Her point was that boutique olive oil might be miles better than anything available in Tesco, but it's basically impossible to convince people that the extra quality is worth the extra effort, never mind the expense.

What did everyone have for lunch?
                                                                      I have a bottle of Olive oil that is in a wine bottle. My neighbour gave me it. Her friends have an olive grove and make the stuff and she gets it in old wine bottles. The stuff is amazing.

Comment

I'd put that down to evolution wankery more so than grass.
                                                                        Lots of our tastes, smells are the result of evolution. But that doesn't every single pleasant smell was an evolutional response. I also like the smell of petrol, which is probably a relatively recent smell we've been exposed to.

Cyanide smells like almonds. And nightshade smells like tomatoes. Most are deadly poisons. Carbon monoxide and other poisons gases have no smell, etc.
                                                                        Tastes are probably more reliable, where certain things that smell nice have a foul taste to warn us off.
                                                                        Never underestimate pure instinct.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Zeeeeeek

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 02-12-16, 12:52.

Comment

The question is where you can tell the difference is a blind test.
                                                                              Apparently even in a blind test your own scent is acceptable. It's all to do with danger/ disease avoidance by our brain / built in body defence.

Comment

Interesting take on how gamergate can be seen as a prototype for the current state of post truth politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                                                                  Zeeeeeek
                                                                                  SPOILER
                                                                                  What a cool episode. Will's twarted attempt at manliness was just so fcking hilarious. wtf was Ken at? We were kinda thinking its a shame to see Zeke go, but its his own fault as he admitted in the aftershow interview for declaring himself tribe overall leader with 9 people left in the show.
                                                                                  This is awkward hitch...

Zek Elliot aka the main fucking man

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

Everyone is running out, hence the new Jameson brands etc you see about recently. All these new brands are much younger flavored shite to make up the shortfall that will hit within the next ~3 years. They are being sold at similar prices cause people are stupid and the Asians who are the cause of the shortage are especially stupid.

If you like red breast etc make sure you buy a couple bottles before the price hike kicks in this time next year. I'm possibly way too early and maybe the breweries will flood the market with their wanky craft whiskeys and it won't be too bad but prices will rise for all decent whiskeys.
                                                                                      Yet another thing that we can add to a list of those Celtic Tiger fuckers living to excess and failing to plan or consider the generation coming after them. This by far the worst crisis of the lot tho

Comment

oh yeah sure thats what i was talking about too. *whistles*
                                                                                        I haven't seen it yet !

Now i know how Laz felt....
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

San Pell water wanker checking in

Comment

Ethics superiority wanker checking in, eating fake caviar on fake cheese on fake butter on fake sourdough bread.

Toy show tonight, hype. They are showing it in a pub beside my house, good times.

Comment

...

Comment

ah shite. I hate that, sorry. You can see the scope for misunderstanding hopefully.
                                                                                                Ill forgive you, shouldn't have clicked your spoiler.

I will have forgotten about it anyway by tonight more than likely.
                                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Jesus Cathay mcarrons book shilling tour is becoming a bit of a car crash,he really isn't coming across well at all,making out he's the victim after sleeping with 15 year old he met on tinder? You would have to wonder how he thought this would be good for him,he's hardly going to make a mint off of it

Comment

ye guys have ruined my haircuts with making me doubt whether closing my eyes during the haircut makes me look like a moron
                                                                                                        Don't worry, there's no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post

jameson 12 yr old ( my favourite tipple ) went up by nearly 50% a couple of years ago. Fucking shite.
                                                                                                          Apparently our friends in Russia love it.

Comment

...

Comment

ye guys have ruined my haircuts with making me doubt whether closing my eyes during the haircut makes me look like a moron
                                                                                                              I wouldn't say a moron bu definitely a sexual deviant who is getting off on it.

Comment

...

Comment

He'd be very very lucky to be making €2 a copy. So absolute phenomenal case scenario he's doing all that for €20k
                                                                                                                  Yeah but you could easily spin €20k up like

Comment

This is apparently a real thing.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

...

Comment

you may remember my impassioned plea for help on a birthday present for the wife. Well its now the day before and gift vouchers are about to be bought, so that clearly didn't work out too well. Although maybe it will. One voucher is to meet a Michelin star chef in the Saturday market in the morning and walk around with him as he explains the ingredients he buys then its back to the restaurant for a class on how to cook that days lunch, followed by lunch. hmm although writing it like that it seems like I've got her an extra job that she needs to do on top of everything else
                                                                                                                        Sounds like a good present, I would love that! but you did have plenty of time and could have gone that extra mile and not resorted to vouchers! but the Michelin one is a winner!

Comment

It's a really great gift if she likes that kind of thing, if she doesn't it's the opposite. Risky! Obv the chef is going to like it :P

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X