This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
    Don't suppose anyone has a fightclub pass for ufc which they won't be using for 205 tickets tomorrow? If so a pm would be greatly appreciated! Boy getting tickets for this is going to be tough!
    PM sent.

GL GL.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Valor View Post
        I just got a TV licence letter address to "the Occupier". Im 9 months into a year long lease, and I actually dont even have a TV, so Im not liable for it. The letter says to call them to notify if you dont have a TV. I assume thats a trap though into giving them your details and so on and the best thing is to say/do nothing?
        Someone went to my friends door in Donegal about a TV licence and they do not watch TV but just have laptops. They said that they were to pay the licence because they laptop was capable of watching TV.

Just saw this...

You do not require a television licence to watch television on your computer or mobile phone. However, the computer must not be able to receive a signal distributed by conventional television broadcasting networks, for example, cable, satellite or aerial.

Comment

Willett @ 3s looks good for top Euro Rook.

He's showed good form in his last two outings and bar missing the cut @ the players by one shot(1st tournie after the Masters), hasn't missed a cut on the PGA tour all year . Think he might get 4 of the 5 matches. 2.5 points should win the bet. Maybe even 2.

Dangers coming from RCB and Pieters who will probably get two shots at fourballs but would be hooked if they're brutal in the first you'd think. Fitz might get a pair of foursomes. Sully and Wood will be doing well to play in 2 before the singles.

Thought Woodie was headed for a big year before his injury.

Anyway, that all sounds great but it will be made to look foolish.

I'll just continue to do my lucky 15s on the draws over the first two days and one year it'll click.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                Just noticed there that one of my Chinese students has picked the English name: Archibald, for his time here. Doesn't quite top Candyfloss that one giggly chinese girl chose for her official english name in Essex, but ...
                I guess this is why this girl can do what she does

A 16-year-old has made £48,000 from a website she made to give Chinese babies English names.
                Beau Jessup, a British A-level student from Gloucestershire, came up with the idea after a family visit to China.
                They were out for a meal with friends when she was asked to give an English name to a newborn baby.
                In China it is considered important to have an English name for future study or business with the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Just noticed there that one of my Chinese students has picked the English name: Archibald, for his time here. Doesn't quite top Candyfloss that one giggly chinese girl chose for her official english name in Essex, but ...
                  Calling yourself Candyfloss would seem to limit your career paths towards the disrobing profession
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Comment

5 years since I left college and the cunce in Aib finally copped it.

Goodbye Graduate account let's hope they don't rec back

Comment

Would I be better off with AIB as a student? Currently with BoI

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

...Bastards have sent me the same letter yesterday, might be the push to finally finish my ACCA exams lol...

Comment

Comment

Finally lost my AIB student account!

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                what? why do you think its the weakest european team. 2 majors willet/stenson this year.
                                I think europeans have won alot of events this year too. USA are under big pressure and that doesnt bode well. Bloodbath? I think Europe will win. Solid team lots in form.

Bubba has been shit all year if you base your opinions on world rankings it doesnt work like that in a ryder cup format. Cant see how close to even USA would be value. granted they are a bit less now. 4/6 or so. Wouldnt touch that bet id say be higher come to single shoot out on sunday and thats where they can get going.

why do you think the yanks are so strong?
                                ...Its mainly to do with the amount of Rookies we have, 6 is way too many( obviously Clarke has no choice)...the fact 6 players are rookies just indicates that they haven't been in alot of pressure situations (willet aside) and the American crowd will help make sure they know this... Just looking player to player, there is more strength in depth with America... I've a feeling it could be 9-7 America after day 2;* but wouldnt be surprised to see an 7.5- 4.5 Sunday scoreline In the singles...

Comment

...Should say I fucking Pray I am wrong...There is an excitement about the Ryder cup that no other sporting events creates for me personally...Couldn't back against Europe even if it made sense to because I just wouldn't be able to enjoy it...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                      Na assuming they haven't improved, BOI are as bad, I was finished about 5-6 years before they got in touch

In fact I was back at college doing a course at the time (so they had to cancel cancelling it), which was quite the conversation

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                        ...Should say I fucking Pray I am wrong...There is an excitement about the Ryder cup that no other sporting events creates for me personally...Couldn't back against Europe even if it made sense to because I just wouldn't be able to enjoy it...
                                        tbh haven't watched it since it went to sky, tried the first time, was a pain finding a pub showing it, streams didn't really exist, lost the habit, lost interest!

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post

I didn't even graduate and I got a graduate account.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

1. Is there anywhere in town I can get a haircut and that pretentious old school shave that will be open past like 19.00?

2. I want to get a TV/monitor/projector etc, is there anywhere I can get these things and pay over like a year or two-PowerCity etc. Switzerland and Germany they love that shit.

Comment

The MH17 report findings don't read well for Russia. Coupled with their Syrian involvement it'll be interesting to see the backlash in the coming months, surely it's got to be severe.
                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Mullins loses all the Gigginstown horses.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Mullins loses all the Gigginstown horses.
                                                  "Gigginstown loses Mullins" probably more like it.
                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

@Hitch: 350 ppm is thought to be the figure that will stabilise the global temp anomaly at 1C above pre-industrial levels. Above 350 it could enter a 'chaotic phase', which is to say that nobody really knows what will happen, but it won't be good.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                      I would say yes considering they haven't charged me fee's in 5 years.

...Bastards have sent me the same letter yesterday, might be the push to finally finish my ACCA exams lol...
                                                      Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                      Finally lost my AIB student account!
                                                      Bring back the good times.

Comment

...Think it's stupid that Mcgregor had his belt on for the Face offs- Unless they are fighting for two belts, there should only be one belt... Although I was shocked to hear Alverez is on the same money as his last fight... If that's not BS then he is being massively screwed imo...
                                                        He's still a current champion regardless of whether or not he is fighting with the belt on the line.
                                                        Eddie's last fight was a fight night. $150k flat payout
                                                        His contract this time includes PPV shares as a headliner. Verses McGregor that's be a few million extra this time around. The McGregor money is real.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                          He's still a current champion regardless of whether or not he is fighting with the belt on the line.
                                                          Eddie's last fight was a fight night. $150k flat payout
                                                          His contract this time includes PPV shares as a headliner. Verses McGregor that's be a few million extra this time around. The McGregor money is rea
                                                          l.
                                                          ...This makes alot more sense!!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                            The MH17 report findings don't read well for Russia. Coupled with their Syrian involvement it'll be interesting to see the backlash in the coming months, surely it's got to be severe.
                                                            No one has the balls to do anything too much to them.

Comment

We could stop sending them butter.

Comment

Us involvement arming any head hacking cunts that will take a wage. Is destroying Iraq. Britain and France regime change Libya. Saudi bombing Yemen to small pieces with British and American hardware lot worse countries than Russia out there.

Comment

Comment

Anyone manage to get UFC205 tickets? No luck myself for any level.

Edit: Was offered 4 @ $1,006ea just there but left it.
                                                                    Last edited by thechamp87; 28-09-16, 14:12.

Comment

Any one have much experience of travelling in Brazil? I get the impression that it wouldn't be the easiest experience for a simpleton like myself who only speaks english?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                        Anyone manage to get UFC205 tickets? No luck myself for any level.

Edit: Was offered 4 @ $1,006ea just there but left it.
                                                                        If you could spare the money, you should have bought,
                                                                        1st event in New york city (rich town!), stacked card

Dont think you would have any problem selling at good mark up

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                          If you could spare the money, you should have bought,
                                                                          1st event in New york city (rich town!), stacked card

Dont think you would have any problem selling at good mark up
                                                                          I nearly bought them knowing that. But I've no interest in selling them, will most likely be in NY that weekend and want to go.

Comment

Enjoyed this ditty when leafing through the local Dunlaoire rag.

'The union nationally has expressed its concern that the move to staffless libraries will see further staff reductions.'
                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Christmas View Post
                                                                              Enjoyed this ditty when leafing through the local Dunlaoire rag.

'The union nationally has expressed its concern that the move to staffless libraries will see further staff reductions.'
                                                                              A neat summary of union priorities.

Driverless buses...that's the dream.
                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Any one have much experience of travelling in Brazil? I get the impression that it wouldn't be the easiest experience for a simpleton like myself who only speaks english?
                                                                                They have great internal airlines in Brazil. Although it's ten years since I was there. I only speak English. we ended up in some dump outside of Salvador which was meant to be an exotic retreat. Had a paddling pool as the pool and was manky. My Mrs who speaks German had to explain to a German guy who speaks Portuguese to translate to the owner that we wouldn't be staying there. Back for another week in the 5 star hotel which was dirt cheap. We managed to get from the middle of nowhere back into Salvador having to get 2 buses which was challenging but hand signals and pointing at maps did the trick. We were in Rio, Igaucu, Menaus, Salvador and back to Rio
                                                                                His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Pat Caddell, the Democratic pollster and Fox News Insider, told Breitbart News that poll respondents said Clinton performed better at the debate; 48 percent said Clinton did a better job, compared to 43 percent, who said Trump did the better job.

“However, 95 percent of the people we contacted told us they were not going to change their vote based on the debate,” Caddell said.

Two percent of voters, previously undecided, switched to Trump after the debate. No undecideds went to Clinton. One percent switched from Trump to Clinton, and one percent switched from Clinton to Trump.
                                                                                  .

Comment

and Fox News Insider
                                                                                    .

Comment

...Heading out to dinner in a bit with my GF for her birthday...She asked me to choose a restaurant I like in town so I went with Luigi Malones... I don't think she knows that i've gone there with 5 of the last 6 girls i've dated, including a 1st date the same week I dated her... i think i'm becoming predictable, because for 3 of the girls I did laughter lounge for 1st date followed by Luigi Malones for 2nd date, I guess we are creatures of habit...

Comment

Big Sam drinking a pint of wine at his dodgy meeting. He has gone up in my estimations.
                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I see the Gardai are planning for industrial action. How many people's lives are going to be affected by that? Unless it leads to an unexpected The Purge I can't see it mattering even 1% as much as the bus strike.

Perhaps some events may not be able to go ahead because of lack of police, but if they were to it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I am coming around to the idea that the police don't actually do much of anything. Unless charging around to cordon off a corpse after a gang killing counts.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            I see the Gardai are planning for industrial action. How many people's lives are going to be affected by that? Unless it leads to an unexpected The Purge I can't see it mattering even 1% as much as the bus strike.

Perhaps some events may not be able to go ahead because of lack of police, but if they were to it probably wouldn't make much of a difference. I am coming around to the idea that the police don't actually do much of anything. Unless charging around to cordon off a corpse after a gang killing counts.
                                                                                            Lots of drugs will move on those days

Comment

I go for work once or twice a year just outside Sao Paulo. Very little english in restaurants and shops in my experience.

Google translate app on the phone is useful.

Comment

Who will give me a dirty look when I need a form signed.

Like as if I wanted to fuckin come down here and get a form signed,
                                                                                                from somone who gives you a look as if you just murdered their first born, just sign the form and do your job you prick

Comment

Anyone watching Emmerdale

Comment

I really hope these cunts don't do it on the 18/19/20 of Oct. I'm home and need to get a new drivers license. Last time I needed to report last one lost and get a signed form, still the case anyone know?
                                                                                                    This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                    All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                    The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Got the ufc tickets in the end - cheers CHD and Jibzzz for ye're help!

Meanwhile, a reasonable holiday planned...

SPOILER

Comment

Worth a punt for tomorrow.

Over 1.5 goals in each of the twelve 6pm EL gamed @75/1 in the enhanced daily specials on PP.

Comment

Anyone looking for some background noise, this podcastwith Max Silver is pretty good.

Guest Max Silver aka goodeh99 http://snapshove.co/joe/Timestamps1:32 introduction3:32 Advertisement___SNAPSHOVE___ Advertisement8:49 background14:13 noseblee...
                                                                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 28-09-16, 19:07.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post

Over 1.5 goals in each of the twelve 6pm EL gamed @75/1 in the enhanced daily specials on PP.
                                                                                                            The loser inside me had to check the last time that happened in either the 6pm or 8pm set of matches, hasn't since 6th Nov 2014, were weirdly it happened in both 6 and 8pm matches.
                                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                                              Got the ufc tickets in the end - cheers CHD and Jibzzz for ye're help!

Meanwhile, a reasonable holiday planned...

SPOILER
                                                                                                              Perfect holiday! Enjoy

Comment

The loser inside me had to check the last time that happened in either the 6pm or 8pm set of matches, hasn't since 6th Nov 2014, were weirdly it happened in both 6 and 8pm matches.
                                                                                                                So you are saying there's a chance....

Comment

So you are saying there's a chance....
                                                                                                                  Every dog has it's day, just is it's day an "enhanced" 75/1 shot

Comment

Down to 25/1 now it seems. 12/1 for the 8.05 games.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                                      Down to 25/1 now it seems. 12/1 for the 8.05 games.
                                                                                                                      jesus all the money from here?

Turned on Celtic game at half time, some craic

Comment

25/1

Edit LOL KevWise
                                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Barcelona and Man City are certainly giving my accumulater a good sweat

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X