This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lplated View Post
    Any idea why the 'discrepancy' between those figures (44/55) and say betfair odds (1.62/2.8){i.e. 62%/35% roughly) ??

If you give Nate's model credence, means a huge volume of money riding on 'he can't win, can he?' type thinking.
    Think there's a massive against him. Almost no one I talk to gives him any chance. Think back to his nomination, he was leading in the polls for most of the race but wasn't treated like that by the market.

edit: and that's now cast btw, polls only would be his default model.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
      ok cheers. i did it first time at weekend because seen it had been won last 2 weeks. didnt expand anything just clicked what was listed on the page. saw that I managed to hit 6/7 lukaku being the missed one which was same with most people id imagine.

That will help being more choice of players but there looks to be lots of people on 6 with tonights game to play. I have Deeney and he will be popular.

I thought i was closer to the tie breaker too goal was scored on 23rd minute and I had the 24.00-24.59 bracket but then saw that will be 22.00-22.59 bracket so some other fucker is going to have Deeney too and be inside me on the time. With the amount on 6 im probably not live for the consolation prize
      thats some good going (especially since you could only choose out of 6 players)
      I got 5 out of 8 two weeks, seems pretty easy for the money given 250k

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
          thats some good going (especially since you could only choose out of 6 players)
          I got 5 out of 8 two weeks, seems pretty easy for the money given 250k
          suppose its a case of alot of strikers scoring last few weeks in selected games. like the ones who won the jackpot didnt really deviate from any likely scorers. problem then is like now for consolation prize you have alot bunched on same score.

I would expect more rollovers in future. Shot to nothing offer anyway. Good promo i suppose not huge odds on a 8 anytimes maybe around 1500/1 mark give or take on selections so for a 250k jackpot not bad lottery.

Comment

Bus strike is off tomorrow, awful news, had made peace with not bothering to get out of bed. Bastards.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
              suppose its a case of alot of strikers scoring last few weeks in selected games. like the ones who won the jackpot didnt really deviate from any likely scorers. problem then is like now for consolation prize you have alot bunched on same score.

I would expect more rollovers in future. Shot to nothing offer anyway. Good promo i suppose not huge odds on a 8 anytimes maybe around 1500/1 mark give or take on selections so for a 250k jackpot not bad lottery.
              Whats the consolation prize and how do you know how many are on 6/7 with one to go?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                It must have been an open secret that the Brits were using banned drugs like popcorn through TUEs, as hard to imagine the Russians just luckboxed their way into that hack.
                Anyone with a functioning brain would have had a fair idea. David Walsh admitted he was "duped" by team sky on off the ball just now, more like pulled on the team sky jersey and acted like a schoolgirl who has just been accepted into the cool clique.
                "Sir Wiggo" mangled a soft soap interview with Andrew marr yest, the wheels are coming off
                Declan lynch on the ball yesterday again http://m.independent.ie/opinion/colu...-35076310.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                  Whats the consolation prize and how do you know how many are on 6/7 with one to go?
                  there is a leaderboard and highest listed are 6's. Bournemouth v Everton would have stopped most getting to 7.

but there is good few pages of people on 6. so goes to that tie-breaker then if people are joined on 7.

oh the prize is 2500 pounds not euros. just one prize. split if tie breakers same minute away etc

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                    ...I'd say you give life changing speeches and advice...
                    I'm a gun for hire, anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Hmm 'be proud of your daughters'. Its not like theres a uniform evil gene in men that brave little women need to rise up to overthrow. There's a very small subset of (usually elderly) men and women who need to cling to religious beliefs to order others around so as to give their mundane lives meaning. Most normal daughters and sons are on the same side in this.
                      Lol you're offended!??? Ha ha !!! OMG grow up!

Comment

How on earth could you be offended from anything I said??? Please explain? You need to stop taking things so personally and stop being so sensitive.

Look I don't wish to cause a fight or alienate you here on the poker forum. It must be so hard to walk in and feel different and stand up for what you think is right so well done for expressing that anyhow.

So I am really sorry if I made you feel you don't belong in the discussion over women's bodies.

You're right men are too much victimized ...especially in an almost all male environment here ...

No men don't have an evil gene ...you are all so nice on here.
                        Last edited by Guest; 26-09-16, 19:06.

Comment

Originally posted by PeaceandFire View Post
                          Lol you're offended!??? Ha ha !!! OMG grow up!
                          Pot. Kettle.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                            Pot. Kettle.
                            So?

Comment

I am actually a nice person. He is horrible.

Comment

And yes I am highly sensitive and you guys just bully online and in life. And to be honest i think you should find more productive things to put your energies into.

Comment

Yis should have a baby.

Comment

And the rest of you chicken shits just ignore it a let it happen. So don't go on about sensitive and immature. Standing up IS MATURE and quite brave. And i have never done anything to warrant your behavior. It's something inherent in YOU. I don't know what's wrong with you all ..but it's something.

Comment

Please go away.

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                        Yis should have a baby.
                                        Lol this is men!

Comment

Or rather this is a certain TYPE of man.

Comment

Jeff @ 20/1 fgs, sure why not!
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                              Please go away.

That's all you needed to say. You didn't need to invite me to a fake party and not turn up I don't know why you did. I don't know why you asked me onto this forum.

All you needed to say was poker is not for girls unless they bow down to you and don't stick up for other girls . SAT NAV looking at you!

Comment

Whats going on here m8s

Comment

This is a lot like most arguments I have with the wife. I haven't the foggiest what she is on about and just nod & apologise.

Comment

It's blatantly obv to NORMAL people YOU guys are the issue.

You're racist at the drop of a hat. No one says anything.

You are sexist at the drop of a hat. And you think you are the shit. You are the BULLSHIT!

Comment

Whats going on here m8s
                                                      I am standing up for myself.

Comment

Being a nice person in the world...you should try it. Honest. It's all ya need. 90% nice ...10 % whiney cow.

And yes i have whiney cow moments. maybe 20 % whiney cow. But we're all human. You too.

Comment

What did God say when he made the first black man? "Damn, I burnt one."

Comment

What did God say when he made the first black man? "Damn, I burnt one."

Comment

Would so love to stay up for the debate but can't. They should be considerate and kick off at 5pm local time the bastards.

What's the best channel to record it on you think? Looking for something a little more neutral than Fox or CNN.
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I have embarrassing hair at the drop of a hat.
                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

She has to be one of satnavs nutter mates

Comment

4 guys have just in been charged in Armagh after police found an explosive device.

Comment

Being a nice person in the world...you should try it. Honest. It's all ya need. 90% nice ...10 % whiney cow.

And yes i have whiney cow moments. maybe 20 % whiney cow. But we're all human. You too.
                                                                        Hi m8. My first GF thought that being nice meant never arguing with her, not matter how wrong she was. We didn't last long. How are you?
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                          Jeff @ 20/1 fgs, sure why not!
                                                                          Boom !
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                                            She has to be one of satnavs nutter mates
                                                                            Probably the one she does most of her cocaine with.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                              Would so love to stay up for the debate but can't. They should be considerate and kick off at 5pm local time the bastards.

What's the best channel to record it on you think? Looking for something a little more neutral than Fox or CNN.
                                                                              Sky ..RTE BBC???

Comment

I prob can't stay up either but it will be up on youtube anyways I am sure. And maybe RTE player.

Comment

And the rest of you chicken shits just ignore it a let it happen. So don't go on about sensitive and immature. Standing up IS MATURE and quite brave. And i have never done anything to warrant your behavior. It's something inherent in YOU. I don't know what's wrong with you all ..but it's something.
                                                                                  I have manflu if that's a good enough excuse?

Comment

Ignore what?

Comment

It's blatantly obv to NORMAL people YOU guys are the issue.

You're racist at the drop of a hat. No one says anything.

You are sexist at the drop of a hat. And you think you are the shit. You are the BULLSHIT!
                                                                                      As the lone black male on here I agree with you peace and fire.

Now sit on my lap sugar tits

Comment

Aced the Hobbit round on UC.
                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Wouldn't it be cool if P&F was HH's wife posting from her tablet in another room?

Comment

Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

It's 90mins straight through, channel shouldn't matter too much, don't know the answer to the question anyway. Probably watch Sky myself or bloomberg.

Comment

Any chance of Hillary going all out attack and calling trumps bullshit and ending everything tonight

Comment

I think she has been trying that.

Trump should bring her a gift, a big inflatable hammer and an oversized novelty DELETE key.
                                                                                                  Game over.

Comment

What the Fuck.

I'm a feminist myself.
                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Any chance of Hillary going all out attack and calling trumps bullshit and ending everything tonight
                                                                                                      Just doesn't work

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

There's a reasonable chance that Hillary completely blows up tonight. This is Trump's forte. He knows how to work the camera and all the pressure is on her. Bear in mind, that I'm not talking for one second about him winning the debate in a factual sense - but it's not about that. It's all about perception.
                                                                                                        "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                            Jebus. Too late, but she should have had some voice coaching from Elizabeth Warren. Or anybody. Joan Burton's voice is less irritating.
                                                                                                            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

M8s, Hillary is a controlable puppet with much cleverer people behind her. It can be done.

Trump is a controlable muppet as has been seen with his backtracking and shouting about other shit so the sheep forget.

Hillary just has to own him once and it's over, how will there not be people in her ear waiting to bring shit up that makes him look stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                                                                                There's a reasonable chance that Hillary completely blows up tonight. This is Trump's forte. He knows how to work the camera and all the pressure is on her. Bear in mind, that I'm not talking for one second about him winning the debate in a factual sense - but it's not about that. It's all about perception.
                                                                                                                Doubt it. She's been in the public eye all her adult life practically. She knows just as much about working the camera as he does.

She should concentrate on getting The Donald to talk about euthanising Mexicans or aborting Musljm babies. Shouldn't be that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                  Jebus. Too late, but she should have had some voice coaching from Elizabeth Warren. Or anybody. Joan Burton's voice is less irritating.
                                                                                                                  Yeah. Think that's a big factor in helping Trump too. Plus he just seems like a winner, while she's just going to be a talking boring points in a grating voice. He just aces all the one liners that the media love.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                    Doubt it. She's been in the public eye all her adult life practically. She knows just as much about working the camera as he does.

She should concentrate on getting The Donald to talk about euthanising Mexicans or aborting Musljm babies. Shouldn't be that hard.
                                                                                                                    She's great on policy, he's great on tv.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                                                      Plus compare her whining to Trump here, he seems likable, calm, confident.

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gets real with Jimmy about how things have changed since becoming the Republican presidential nominee.Subscribe ...

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        She's great on policy, he's great on tv.
                                                                                                                        These things are true.

At what point does he drop a Lewinsky bomb?

Comment

Whichever one wins is a guaranteed one-term Prez anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X