X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game of Thrones

SPOILER
    GET HYPEEEE
    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
      Game of Thrones

SPOILER
      GET HYPEEEE
      [SPOILERYeah I can't believe that they all died. Very unexpected, nice twist though[/SPOILER]
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
        Needs more rigger
        Careful what you wish for...

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
          Would love to see West Ham make the top 4, they've been a hugely improved side since Bilic took over and have been playing really well lately.

Obviously want Chelsea to do a number on Spurs tonight, so that Leicester take the title. ....such a crazy season

In other news, my baby's gonna have a baby, ..so I guess I'll be a grandad come the New year. Woo hoo
          Congratulations!
          This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Having a quiet drink early hours after another rough day fishing and looking around thinking I need a new kitchen. How does thoughts like that get in your head?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
              Having a quiet drink early hours after another rough day fishing and looking around thinking I need a new kitchen. How does thoughts like that get in your head?
              I think it's his past time.
              This is a Shashka. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AN3uhImuy6E Ty Menya Ne Ishi. Ti menya ne stoish. 'Do not look for me you are not worthy of me.'

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                I think it's his past time.
                Shashka, you post rate is slowing down. are you ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                  Shashka, you post rate is slowing down. are you ok?
                  Good thanks! FIrst time someone ever has said that to me on a forum! How are you? Nice weekend?

Comment

Boring weekend. Spent sunday sitting in from of the TV watch Greys Anatomy and masterchef.

I don't like mondays

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                      Boring weekend. Spent sunday sitting in from of the TV watch Greys Anatomy and masterchef.

I don't like mondays
                      At least it's a Bank holiday! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUBzGKpHGAY

I must get into Grey's Anatomy. I found this!
                      SPOILER

Not really a spoiler!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrnq4SZ0luc

I'm posting sunny music because it's horrible outside!

Comment

Originally posted by Shashka View Post
                          At least it's a Bank holiday!
                          Not where I am, ours was last week.
                          It's 4pm Monday here. Full day of work under my belt

Comment

I see Gerry is a racist now.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                              Ah now, the fellow travellers will be along soon to explain the context...just like they do to explain why it was necessary for him to personally order that Jean mcconville be dragged out of her home in front of her children,murdered and disappeared.

Lol that those people will find this harder to defend.
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                We are planning a breakaway forum but don't tell Dom & Kev

When you going? this week?
                                Yeah arrived last night. But of a disaster of a trip tbh, lost my wallet on the way to the airport and left my phone charger behind.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                  Some slow news day, when that's a story on RTE news.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Really do not mind working today. Had a long day drinking yesterday and was tucked up in bed by 10.30.

8-12 shift today, get paid for a full day and get a day in lieu. Drove in this morning, no traffic and handy parking.

Best of all there is fuck all to do so just on the internet, will watch GOT for the last hour.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                        Wait a sec ... just buy the MotoG or OnePlusTwo (the latter for you fancy lads) for a tiny few hundred apiece and get the non inflated rental phone price? €112 a month is ridic for two mobiles, and the phones themselves are hotspots normally so no need to count the other devices. Plus surely your house broadband allows any device to connect. €60 max for the two phones.

The fact that you were previously paying €170 a month makes me appreciate more your role in billing corporate clients wp good sir
                                        170 for broadband, tv, home phone and two mobiles currently. Three separate bills.

I want to combine them all into one.
                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                          Yeah arrived last night. But of a disaster of a trip tbh, lost my wallet on the way to the airport and left my phone charger behind.
                                          Sent you a pm
                                          Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                            Your wife will have been planting them in your head for a couple of years now. She's now in the next room doing this:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                Some slow news day, when that's a story on RTE news.
                                                The only thing of interest is that it shows that a man who would be Taoiseach is, well, not quite right in the head.

Comment

Ah okay. Doesn't Eir / UPC now do a four in one package? Presume that's affordable enough. What do you need a home phone for?!
                                                  Arrrr shure 'tis not a real Oirish home if ye don't have a home phone.

I really don't know actually. Seem to get them for free with BB anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyHiFi View Post
                                                    Have you seen the classic 'rave' movie Human Traffic?

Trailer for the 1999 film "Human Traffic", directed by Justin Kerrigan and starring John Simm, Lorraine Pilkington, Shaun Parkes, Danny Dyer and Nicola Reyno...

(The full movie is on youtube too.)

Might help get you in the mood.
                                                    Great soundtrack. Brings me back.....

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                          The only thing of interest is that it shows that a man who would be Taoiseach is, well, not quite right in the head.
                                                          I wonder has he taken to the bottle as well as just being crazy the normal Macbeth and lady Macbeth syndrome that mass murderers normally are?

Shocking lack of judgement on show and obviously no one in the party has the balls to stop him from defending it today.

Comment

I saw a girl being attacked in Brixton but I misheard her at the time so didn't help her . I thought she was shouting. 'Get the knickers off me'

Confirmed racist .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                              I saw a girl being attacked in Brixton but I misheard her at the time so didn't help her . I thought she was shouting. 'Get the knickers off me'

Confirmed racist .
                                                              WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                Not a great start by the sound of it. Which part you staying?

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                Game of Thrones

SPOILER
                                                                GET HYPEEEE
                                                                SPOILER
                                                                I almost wept! get fucking in there, she is the best ever haha.

I really thought she had failed, but then I thought there was going to be some sacrifice with ghost and then BAM it hits you.

Loved the Ironbon stuff coming into it now, wonder how closely that will follow the books. This episode seemed so short

Comment

So I'm heading off abroad until Sunday tomorrow and managed to get incredibly drunk last night in a series of events that would put the Hangover movies to shame. I can kinda see now how Russians have a reputation for anger. Fck. Was just sleeping until a short while ago and woke up to the thought of : well that went okay. It really didn't go okay seemingly.
                                                                  Did you not have credit in the bank from her Amsterdam shenanigans? Or did that just go towards repaying your no doubt unsustainably large brownie points debt?

Comment

LOL Adams digging down on the radio now

He really believes that the campaign of ethnic cleansing he carried out was ok because the experience of a young lad growing up in the 60's was the same as slavery.

Comment

He really believes that the campaign of ethnic cleansing he carried out was ok because the experience of a young lad growing up in the 60's was the same as slavery.
                                                                      Settle back and enjoy the show.

It's basically football at this stage and GA is Suarez. All the LOLerpool\SF fans will defend him to the hilt (possibly even wearing his image on a t-shirt). Perspective will be the first casualty.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                        Not a great start by the sound of it. Which part you staying?

SPOILER
                                                                        I almost wept! get fucking in there, she is the best ever haha.

I really thought she had failed, but then I thought there was going to be some sacrifice with ghost and then BAM it hits you.

Loved the Ironbon stuff coming into it now, wonder how closely that will follow the books. This episode seemed so short
                                                                        I had to watch the episode again today. So fucking good.

p.s.
                                                                        SPOILER
                                                                        Fuck Paddy Power I fucking told you it woul dbe Balon Greyjoy.
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Home phone?! You will be telling me about your phone booth usage next

sweet upgrade here, fingerprint scanners now under phone screens http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...r-glass-screen
                                                                          Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 02-05-16, 12:39.

Comment

This isn't the Gerry Adams career ending scandal you are looking for. A n word scandal in this country isn't the same as one in the USA or UK as we don't have a colonial /slave owning history,its unlikely the person saying it has slave owning ancestors ,we don't have simmering racial tensions in our society and lastly a good section of the population don't give a fuck

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                              A n word scandal in this country isn't the same as one in the USA or UK as we don't have a colonial /slave owning history
                                                                              Oh yes we do. Ever been to Jamaica?

Comment

TIL it's ok to call someone a nigger as long as you never owned one

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                  This isn't the Gerry Adams career ending scandal you are looking for. A n word scandal in this country isn't the same as one in the USA or UK as we don't have a colonial /slave owning history,its unlikely the person saying it has slave owning ancestors ,we don't have simmering racial tensions in our society and lastly a good section of the population don't give a fuck
                                                                                  Our boys were all over that business, sometimes as top level traders but mostly we made the best middle managers.

You are right though this will roll off him just like all the much more serious things he has lied and denied.

Comment

Hilarious Mellor, keep trying and you'll someday be as funny as Solks... Adding a rape angle might be the added ingredient you are looking for.

Comment

Why do white people get so angry about racism

Comment

Hilarious Mellor, keep trying and you'll someday be as funny as Solks... Adding a rape angle might be the added ingredient you are looking for.
                                                                                        :Rolleyes: Sigh, you missed the point completely.

Comment

So Adams has apologised for the tweet. In that light, @Tony:

what would you like to happen?
                                                                                          what do you think should happen?
                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Solks joke was actually quite funny. Subversion of convention as politically correct bystander assumes that the black guys can't be up to no good, but actually in this case they are rapists. I'm not going to tell it at parties but it does work.

Comment

I guess the worst/best part was I made it up to target the biggest I tolerant on IPB and he took the bait. Quite enjoyed that.

Comment

Anyone know where the best place for a game of pool is preferably south city but city centre suggestions welcome too.

Comment

We are all but passing clouds in the great fisting of SP world

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                                                                                    Anyone know where the best place for a game of pool is preferably south city but city centre suggestions welcome too.

Palace on Camden Street.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                        ...Barack Obama's 2016 speech from last night...Haven't watched it, but have heard it's brilliant...Expecting Trump to get it bad...
                                                                                                        Full speech Barack Obama White House Correspondents Dinner 2016. April 30.For Obama's final correspondents' dinner, the obvious targets: Trump, Cruz and hims...

...If anyone can fix it so it comes up right :-)...
                                                                                                        Haven't watched it yet but I remember Obama roasted Trump at one of these a few year ago and the look on Trumps face said "I'm going to make you fucking regret that". I'm convinced that's the day he decided he was going to be POTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                          Haven't watched it yet but I remember Obama roasted Trump at one of these a few year ago and the look on Trumps face said "I'm going to make you fucking regret that". I'm convinced that's the day he decided he was going to be POTUS.
                                                                                                          Nah this circus predates Obama.

http://archive.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/blogs/hilary-sargent/2014/01/22/the-man-responsible-for-donald-trump-never-ending-presidential-campaign/95LunCt63n3xKoq5DyJNFI/blog.html
                                                                                                          https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_presidential_campaign,_2000

Comment

Reading about China and Trump and came across this word, 'Schadenfreude' and looked for proper pronunciation. Found this on You Tube but think it doesnt sound quite right

Comment

...

Comment

Yikes. Got a phone call from someone at work, a pal so it's okay, saying she was talking to someone who mentioned about the drunken Irish guy who works there. My promotion application goes in Monday week. Hold!
                                                                                                                Report him for racism.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Well it's the lack of cheesy snacks compared to bacon and scampi I was most concerned with
                                                                                                                        My outrage is genuine m8

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X