This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the best streaming app is at the moment. Using Movies HD flalwessly there for about a year until it went bang 2 days ago. Showbox is not reliable at all it seems.

Any alternatives?
    Install kodi then install salts add on

Comment

I would have loved to have got in to game of Thrones. Watched first 3 episodes and just didn't like it.
      We got loads of game of Thrones trolley tokens in work. Huge magnetic posters all over stand and people looking to know can they have them. Also have the Belfast tour end of may.

If i could find the time, I think ill maybe give it another shot.
      Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
        All standups for my team being done in the plank position...

Gas stuff.

Have been speaking mightily slow recently to sweat the bigger people out of it.
        Sadists.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
          Install kodi then install salts add on
          Cheers, can i do this from my Android phone?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Sadists.
            I think it'll be short lived, the point has been made.

In other news, there is this chap who works for our Customer Services Group and obviously he has some health issues, or at least, I would suspect as much when he hits the "washrooms", or jacks as we call it, he literally explodes. I've had the unfortunate luck to be in the adjacent toilet maybe 5 or 6 times now in the last month and each time he just goes off. He has actually said "Sorry you had to hear that" to me one time.

Stranger again... he came out of the cubicle with a jar of vaseline, after nuking the bowl, one of the other times.

Canadians are weird man.
            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
              I agree with the opening few episodes apart from
              SPOILER
              bjorn growing up, and yes yidu seemed pointless. It picked up when finehair and halfdan arrived and they all hit the boats again. The way around the new paris defences was class, i havnt watched ep 10 yet either but I know a lot of the plotlines so it is kind of spoilt the watching of it for me but I'm looking forward to the second half of the season.
              SPOILER
              Just finished watching episode 10. was very good and really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
              I would have loved to have got in to game of Thrones. Watched first 3 episodes and just didn't like it.
              We got loads of game of Thrones trolley tokens in work. Huge magnetic posters all over stand and people looking to know can they have them. Also have the Belfast tour end of may.

If i could find the time, I think ill maybe give it another shot.
              You should Michelle, once you get into it, it is really a class show. I thought it would have been right up your street. Oh and I would LOVE a GOT trolley token *cough*

The tour is class, do you know which one it is? there are a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                Cheers, can i do this from my Android phone?
                Yes you can

Google "seo Michael kodi" for the best website with all the instructions on how to install the add ons.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                  SPOILER
                  Just finished watching episode 10. was very good and really enjoyed it.

You should Michelle, once you get into it, it is really a class show. I thought it would have been right up your street. Oh and I would LOVE a GOT trolley token *cough*

The tour is class, do you know which one it is? there are a few.
                  I'll bring you all the characters trolley tokens in a few months in exchange for 5/7 nights free accmodation in Malta
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

I'll bring you all the characters trolley tokens in a few months in exchange for 5/7 nights free accmodation in Malta
                    I think our place over there is going to need a revolving door with the amount of people planning to visit us and we aren't even there yet!

As long as you ok with a couch haha as we will prob only have a 3 bed to start with

Comment

MrsF. Vikings.

SPOILER
                      If Rollo isn't Ragnars brother. Is there a storyline going to develop with that or anything, do you know?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Dundalk look a tidy outfit again. Lower regions of the Championships ?

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                            MrsF. Vikings.

SPOILER
                            If Rollo isn't Ragnars brother. Is there a storyline going to develop with that or anything, do you know?
                            SPOILER
                            I was talking historically. The program wont deviate from that now. Rollo was about 200 years later or something. I think they just liked to add that in to make it exciting. With Rollo going on from being a Viking to a very famous historical figure. I don't want to say too much though lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              Seems to be a battle of wills vs daughter. She won't sleep, I won't visibly allow that to affect me. It's nearly 11pm here.
                              Our 2 year old fights sleep like it's death. He has started choosing the correct tongue to use when talking to me or his momma. It's kind of cool to see him say 'book' to me when he wants me to read to him and 'kirja' when he wants his momma. The development is really fun to watch. Never done laughing at him. I hope no.2 is a near carbon copy.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                Dundalk look a tidy outfit again. Lower regions of the Championships ?
                                Are the irish teams professional or still part timers?

If half the fans who support english and scottish teams put the money into the league of ireland maybe they could compete better.
                                Rosenborg from a country with the same population as ours used compete in champions league group stages and one quarter.

We can have 4 professional rugby teams in probably the 4th most popular sport in the country.
                                Would it be possible for a pro league here?
                                Did Shelbourne try it and go bust?

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                  Are the irish teams professional or still part timers?

If half the fans who support english and scottish teams put the money into the league of ireland maybe they could compete better.
                                  Rosenborg from a country with the same population as ours used compete in champions league group stages and one quarter.

We can have 4 professional rugby teams in probably the 4th most popular sport in the country.
                                  Would it be possible for a pro league here?
                                  Did Shelbourne try it and go bust?
                                  YES , If it wasn't for the GAA

PS. Up da Dubs

Comment

SPOILER
                                    I was talking historically. The program wont deviate from that now. Rollo was about 200 years later or something. I think they just liked to add that in to make it exciting. With Rollo going on from being a Viking to a very famous historical figure. I don't want to say too much though lol
                                    SPOILER
                                    On yeah I know you meant historically. I didn't realise they were supposed to be 200 years apart tho. Watching ep 10 now and when Ragnar said you're not my brother I thought shit was going down lol.

Comment

Comment

Also, don't worry about saying too much. I'm interested in the history side of it too so if you want to expand on them work away.

Comment

Ended up buying Armenian brandy off a German website, free shipping.

The age we live in.
                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Also, don't worry about saying too much. I'm interested in the history side of it too so if you want to expand on them work away.
                                            -
                                            SPOILER
                                            He became the first Duke of Normandy (846-931) and I think it was great great grandfather of William the Conqueror. They recently dug up bones to do with this family tree which will change the while lineage of the English Monarchy. It will mean they are descended from the Vikings! They are testing the bones at the moment. I can't wait to hear the results.

I was always very interested in History and Archaeology and this sort of thing is right up my street.

Ragnar was believed to be born between 740 and 780 but there is no proof he actually existed as a person or a combination of a few people. His sons def did. Ivor the Boneless has a great historical story if you are interested in looking it up.

Comment

Another 57 year old musician died this week but Richard Lyons of experimental collagists Negativland won't get the same column inches as the Purple One.

Shame really as they were groundbreaking in their own way and probably most notorious for being sued by a humourless U2 for parodying their pompous self importance.

In 1991, Negativland released this Special Radio Edit which featured extensive samples of the U2 song 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' as well as...
                                              Last edited by BennyHiFi; 22-04-16, 21:19.

Comment

-
                                                SPOILER
                                                He became the first Duke of Normandy (846-931) and I think it was great great grandfather of William the Conqueror. They recently dug up bones to do with this family tree which will change the while lineage of the English Monarchy. It will mean they are descended from the Vikings! They are testing the bones at the moment. I can't wait to hear the results.

I was always very interested in History and Archaeology and this sort of thing is right up my street.

Ragnar was believed to be born between 740 and 780 but there is no proof he actually existed as a person or a combination of a few people. His sons def did. Ivor the Boneless has a great historical story if you are interested in looking it up.
                                                SPOILER
                                                I'm gonna look all that up. Thanks. All the time I've been watching the show I never thought to Google the historical happenings. Just always assumed it was fantasy like GoT. Also

WHO WANTS TO BE KING!!!!

Goosebumps.

Comment

Comment

SPOILER
                                                    I'm gonna look all that up. Thanks. All the time I've been watching the show I never thought to Google the historical happenings. Just always assumed it was fantasy like GoT. Also

WHO WANTS TO BE KING!!!!

Goosebumps.
                                                    SPOILER
                                                    Yeah was a great ending to the mid season. Have you heard when it is back?

Don't go near Wiki for the facts, go to real historical sites.

Comment

WTF am I looking at on the late late jaysus
                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

At a wedding and just clearing away dessert plates now. Shocking. Be at least 11 before music starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                          I expect Ole will love this. Mike Scotts distinct voice really suits this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy3HNIrAsBE
                                                          The world needs more electric fiddle.
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

WTF am I looking at on the late late jaysus
                                                            Lot of jealous hipsters watching id say

Tis a fine smig

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                              The twists in House of Cards! (wouldn't necessarily recommend it, but enjoying it hugely)
                                                              I've tried several times to get into it, and just can't. Never even finished the first season. Generally find Kevin Spacey strangely creepy.
                                                              Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

SPOILER
                                                                Yeah was a great ending to the mid season. Have you heard when it is back?

Don't go near Wiki for the facts, go to real historical sites.
                                                                No idea when it's back and I fucking hate these stupid mid season breaks.

Yeah some weekend I have a bit of time I will give that a look. Love that part of history. So much happened that we couldn't even comprehend today.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                  Am I the only person never to have seen any GOT?

SPOILER
                                                                  excluding SP
                                                                  Hello

Comment

No idea when it's back and I fucking hate these stupid mid season breaks.

Yeah some weekend I have a bit of time I will give that a look. Love that part of history. So much happened that we couldn't even comprehend today.
                                                                    Better than waiting 10 months though lol. Can't believe the 10 episodes are done now. Went real quick. Least we have GOT to look forward to now

Comment

Watching ufc 200 press conference. Most questions about MCG but Dana's not for turning. Looking less and less likely that the lights cut out and McGregor appears on the stage wwe style

Comment

Better than waiting 10 months though lol. Can't believe the 10 episodes are done now. Went real quick. Least we have GOT to look forward to now
                                                                        Yeah might watch the 10 back tomorrow night and Sunday. Reeeeeeeallly looking forward to GoT

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                          That's the problem

Would you recommend Montpellier for a rugby trip?
                                                                          Nadolo and Joe tommane from the brumbies should be on either wing there next season

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                          aaah there's being a dumb cunt in a shamrock hat and then there's things like that ad

mind you I thing the Maori council of stop taking the piss you cunt should go full metal jacket on the NZ rugby/football teams doing the Haka at this stage

They are about as Maori as the tattoo my brother in law got 15 years ago
                                                                          An irish prop Oliver Jager played for the maori team last year as they had no one else. One of the players on the club side i coach is probably going to be on it too. His step dad is maori and thats the only connection, they petitioned a tribe to get their blessing saying he has been brought up in the culture

Comment

Vikings. Whats this talk of mid season break ? There is only 10 episodes, unfortunately. Next jan/fen for season 5...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                              @Emmett:

Coming home was one of the best things I ever did. Yes there are a ton of fucked up things about Ireland, but there are also a ton of incredibly amazing things about living here. England is just sooooooo booooooring in comparison.
                                                                              Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                              Easy to say now I guess, but I really doubt I'll be moving back to Ireland... I can't see it in the next 5 years anyway or beyond that really.

I don't really miss it at all. So many other places to live offer a so much more, currently anyway.
                                                                              Seeing as all the talk was about moving abroad and coming home; myself, MrsF and the kids move to Malta in a little less than 2 months. Really looking forward to starting a new chapter while sitting on a balcony sipping some cocktails before strolling down to beach

You're all welcome to visit

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                Vikings. Whats this talk of mid season break ? There is only 10 episodes, unfortunately. Next jan/fen for season 5...
                                                                                Nope. Definitely a mid season break.

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

There's a few tweets saying mid season break. Here's one. No spoilers contained.

Comment

Nope. Definitely a mid season break.
                                                                                      Oh, that changes things. Any idea of an air date for e11 ?
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I don't. Usually about 8-12 weeks with other shows anyway.

Comment

Gomorrah back in few weeks.
                                                                                          His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

The Coral are a very much better band than I remember them from a dozen or so years ago
                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Drinking and watching Star Trek led me to this oldie. Quality stuff them days.

There are klingons off the starboard bow! It's worse than that, he's dead Jim! It's life Jim but not as we know it, not as we know it!

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Was the Roddy Doyle facebook tale posted?

-See Prince died.
                                                                                                  -It makes no fuckin’ sense – at all. Is it definitely true?
                                                                                                  -Yep.
                                                                                                  -Me an’ the missis –
                                                                                                  -Don’t tell me you met your missis when Prince was playin’. Yeh do that every -
                                                                                                  -I wasn’t goin’ to – fuck off.
                                                                                                  -Wha’ then?
                                                                                                  -Fuck off.
                                                                                                  -No – go on.
                                                                                                  -Well – when our oldest was born an’ we were bringin’ her home from the Rotunda. We hadn’t a fuckin’ clue. I mean, it was brilliant, havin’ the baby. But we were fuckin’ terrified – I was, anyway. We didn’t even have a car seat. Or a fuckin’ car, for tha’ matter. We were in the van, the missis had her on her lap. Fuckin’ madness.
                                                                                                  -Tha’ was normal back then, but. When was it?
                                                                                                  -1983. January. There was ice on the roads an’ all. We were nearly afraid to talk, yeh know. An’ I stuck on the radio.
                                                                                                  -An’ it’s Prince.
                                                                                                  -1999. Fuckin’ perfect. We knew we’d be grand. It’s a brilliant piece o’ music, tha’. It became her song. We’d named her already but we started callin’ her Princess an’ – well – .
                                                                                                  -Are yeh alright?
                                                                                                  -No – no, I’m not. I’ll be grand in a minute. It’s just shite, though, isn’t it?
                                                                                                  -Yeah.

-----------------------------------------------

Top comment also made me laugh

SPOILER

Opr

Comment

10 more episodes in Vikings this season, next season starts filming in June.
                                                                                                    48

Comment

Starting to warm to this Diaz chap
                                                                                                      sounds less stupified and all

Comment

I'd say his lip is so swollen right now from the biting.

Fuck Dana and his steroid fueled head.

Comment

Comment

Nate is a good guy. He's simple and straightforward, but he's definitely a good guy.

Dana squirming there is gas!

Comment

Originally posted by CHDog View Post
                                                                                                              I'd say his lip is so swollen right now from the biting.

Fuck Dana and his steroid fueled head.
                                                                                                              not getting into again c-dog, but that 2 minute clip pretty much sums up my position (Dana) vs your position (Ariel) tbh

Comment

It hasn't been announced yet.

Comment

I'm starting to suspect that George R R Martin is the author behind 2016

Comment

...

Comment

Just 4 games left with Leicester 5 points clear of spurs. Have a feeling this will come down to the wire.

Remaining games
                                                                                                                      Leicester: Swansea (h); man utd (a); Everton (h); chelsea (a).

Spurs: west brom (h); chelsea (a); Southampton (h); Newcastle (a).

I think spurs can just nip them. It comes down to the away games. I think spurs will win both their home games and the Newcastle game while possibly drawing with chelsea giving them 10 points.

It that the case, given spurs superior goal difference (13 goals better) then lecister need a minimum of 6 points to be champions. Will they get the six points? You have look at the away games for them being losers, as while man utd are poor, they are hunting for 4th place and is just simply not going to lose. Chelsea game is an odd one depending on which Chelsea turn up, but you cant see them wanting Leicester to win the trophy at their grounds. Let say they get 1 point out of those two games. Which means they just have to win their two home games.

Everton are pants, they will win that I reckon. So it potentially comes down to the Swansea game, in which they are playing without vardy.

But who the fuck knows, it is the weirdest football season ever.
                                                                                                                      Last edited by pokerhand; 23-04-16, 08:56.
                                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Surely Chelsea will be on the beach for the final game? Manager gone, nothing to play for, players minding themselves for the Euros and even their own fans will be funking for their former manager and his team.

Comment

I think Leicester really need chelski to get a result against spurs or it could be gone

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X