Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ffs was about 15 min in to writing a post about a hepatitis c conference I brought a relation to yesterday and the page reloaded and lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by DAMO72 View Post
      Anyone got any links or recommend a free website builder with no coding involved .
      This is heavily advertised in the States
      It starts with a website. Build on a platform that gives you the freedom to create, design, and grow online exactly the way you want.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        Pretty shite stuff. Drowning my Deepstack sorrows in town if u fancy a pint.
        Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        You not playing the 300 side? I could be tempted to go for a few. I'm on call so can't go ballistic.
        A few hours later.....
        Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
        I cant believe nobody in Eddie Rockets watned to fight me. I started on nearly everyone including the bouncers and got nothing only funny looks. People should be more willing to restor to fisticuffs imo.
        Dice needs a fucking warning label or hazard sign
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
          A few hours later.....

Dice needs a fucking warning label or hazard sign

Serves him right with his €6.70 pints of "craft cider"

I blame hatedajacks

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

World Rugby looking for report on Wales match yesterday and why George North was allowed to continue after obvious head injury. Missed it myself yesterday but looking at this clip he defo should have been taken off!

Comment

Serves him right with his €6.70 pints of "craft cider"

I blame hatedajacks
                Those dice are definitely bad. The 2 should be opposite the 5!

Anyway, aspects of that story may have been greatly exaggerated for entertainment purposes. I was a perfect gentleman.

SPOILER
                "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Ah balls didn't realise Bojan is crocked for the season. Poor fucker and he really looked the business in the EPL. Really showed the quality he had as a nipper with Barca. Also wtf is Ireland playing for? Are Stoke running out of midfielders?

Comment

Eamo, any discount codes you can get your hands on for the DAA carpark ?
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Crouch header, fitting!

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                        Crouch header, fitting!
                        Obertan is some mong. Lucky to grab the point.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                          Eamo, any discount codes you can get your hands on for the DAA carpark ?
                          Nah not that I know of I'm afraid.
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                            Obertan is some mong. Lucky to grab the point.
                            swings and roundabouts, Colback shouldn't have been on the pitch to score.

Comment

running = bad
                              I already knew
                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Why do United fans not go crazy over the fact that Rooney is shoved in midfield when he is better than the first choice strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                  She dropped the ball by not getting the line "race towards an early grave" in there somewhere imo.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                    Why do United fans not go crazy over the fact that Rooney is shoved in midfield when he is better than the first choice strikers.
                                    Because he's a better option than our actual midfielders.

Comment

Falcao is lol bad.
                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                        Because he's a better option than our actual midfielders.
                                        No he isn't. How does Herrera not play? Should have Mata in there too and drop Falcao and RvP.

Comment

Ya it's a joke tbf.

Comment

United useless feckers after letting me down for 33-1 accum. Falcao awful. Di Maria 60 million and can't take a fuckin corner. They all looked like they didn't give a fuck. Celebrating an equaliser like it was a winner against Bayern Munich. Changed club when they're going bananas for a draw at upton park

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                              United useless feckers after letting me down for 33-1 accum. Falcao awful. Di Maria 60 million and can't take a fuckin corner. They all looked like they didn't give a fuck. Celebrating an equaliser like it was a winner against Bayern Munich. Changed club when they're going bananas for a draw at upton park
                                              West Ham away is traditionally a tough one for United tbf. Even under Ferguson I'd be surprised if they had more than a 33% win rate at Upton Park & this team has a way to go to match even the worst of Fergusons transitional teams. Agree they were pretty poor today though.

Comment

Comment

West Ham away is traditionally a tough one for United tbf. Even under Ferguson I'd be surprised if they had more than a 33% win rate at Upton Park & this team has a way to go to match even the worst of Fergusons transitional teams. Agree they were pretty poor today though.
                                                  I think Trig is more upset at losing aa 33/1 accum than the actual performance

Comment

They've beaten WH in 11 of the last 12 league games according to Sky so that's either 5/6 or 6/6 at Upton Park. Celebrating the goal illustrates a changed mindset IMO any united player who got a late equaliser against them under ferguson would have went into goals to get ball or being killed. They didn't try a yard until they went one down. Falcao was beyond awful di Maria nearly as bad.

Comment

LVG isn't all he is cracked up to be. It is not a hard job to get that squad winning games.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                        After two years out from soccer, first through injury and then my work hours changed, I am back ffor my first competitive game. I doubt I'll get a game today but delighted to be back dping something which I thought wouldn't happen 18 months ago. And to make it sweeter we play the team that inflicted the injury so I really hope we can get the win and go 10 points clear. Cmon the boys!
                                                        Well we won 3-1. Played 35mins with just 10 men after a silly red. Didn't get a game, as expected but told the gaffer he will regret not picking me when I get my chance and show him, which he seemed happy with. We also go 7 points clear, not 10 like I thought, with 5 games left so definitely all in our own hands.

Comment

They beat them 11 out of last 12 times
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                            Kinda cool. A new kettle.

Simpler versions have been around for decades but no one uses them.
                                                            That one might be ready for primechargE of they market it well enough.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

LVG isn't all he is cracked up to be. It is not a hard job to get that squad winning games.
                                                              This. Moyes was horribly treated and utd getting the just deserts now.

Comment

Comment

Kinda cool. A new kettle.

They have the "new technology emerging in a wonderful future" music so I think it's gonna be big.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                    I thought that too, was amazed when people didn't know about it or do it. When I was very young I thought everybody was celebrating my birthday.
                                                                    I never heard of June 23rd being bonfire night in Ireland until now.

Felt that I was in American Sniper today as I was target shooting. Also went to a falconry and was flying a Harris Hawk. Will have to go back again some time as I want to fly the cool Eagle Owl, which I was very taken with.

Comment

Pearson gone from Leicester.
                                                                      Martin O'Neill fav, albeit 5/1 fav, in the next manager market.

Might be as well it happens now as don't think MON is bringing a lot (even basic enthusiasm) to the ROI job, and it's kind of inevitable that Roy gets to manage Ireland sometime (in the same way as it was inevitable that Maradona would get to manage Argentina).
                                                                      So might as well do it now and get it out of the way rather than having his growling spectre hanging over every appointment for the next 25 years.

Comment

Has a nice aesthetic to it, doesn't it? Suppose key will be price. Guess people would pay up to €30 due to the design novelty, but that's about the max premium price they could extract if they want it mass market.
                                                                        £80 is the target price according to the article you linked to.

Comment

Doubt he will leave tbh.

Is the wife still sick? He is 62 now and getting paid well. No reason to take on a crap squad in a relegation fight.

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

I'm not a fan of the man generally, and didn't watch the post match stuff, but I wonder did Sam Allardyce have a chuckle after saying this?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  I'm not a fan of the man generally, and didn't watch the post match stuff, but I wonder did Sam Allardyce have a chuckle after saying this?

How could you NOT love Big Sam. It's quotes like this that make me love him. Doesn't give a bollix

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                    Leicester manager Pearson let the mask slip today to show what a cnut he is. Hope he gets the sack or worse. Thug.
                                                                                    ...You weren't too long waiting to be right about this... Do you think the incident had a part to do with the sacking?... Even his interview about it showed him to be a prick...

Comment

That sounds like a manly afternoon hotspur. Would have been cooler if the two activities were explicitly linked.
                                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Giving up the beer for a trial one month period. Kinda relieved about it as I don't think it likes me very much...
                                                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Was that up in Luttrellstown Castle? Worth it?
                                                                                          No it was up at Courtlough Shooting Grounds in Balbriggan:
                                                                                          Courtlough offers everything from Clay Pigeon Shooting, Archery, Paintball, Zip Lining to Team Building Games. Perfect for work group outings and parties.

Falconry place is attached to the same grounds:
                                                                                          Website of Trevor Roche trading as Dublin Falconry. Education, Conservation and Preservation of Birds of Prey, Luttrellstown Castle Resort, Castleknock, Ireland.

I didn't pay for it so can't say if I would have found it worth it. As a novelty, flying a bird of prey and having him swoop majestically down onto your hand is pretty cool. It was €175 for 3 people.

Target shooting runs at about a Euro a bullet, and tbh you would have to be drunk or blind to miss the targets we had to shoot at with the scope on the rifle.

I've been clay pigeon shooting up there a couple of times, that's a bit of fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                            ...You weren't too long waiting to be right about this... Do you think the incident had a part to do with the sacking?... Even his interview about it showed him to be a prick...
                                                                                            Straw that broke the camels back I guess. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Watching Daniel Ricciardo on Top Gear, would love to get back in to F1, they need Barry Hearn to take over.
                                                                                              The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Better Call Saul starts tonight.

Walking Dead back too.

I miss Breaking Bad

Comment

Walking Dead back too.

I miss Breaking Bad
                                                                                                  Great night ahead so.
                                                                                                  Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Saw The Walworth Farce this evening... ridiculously talented family, great stuff.
                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

HSBC files show how Swiss bank helped clients dodge taxes and hide millions

The premium domain name gu.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

Comment

Walking Dead back too.

I miss Breaking Bad
                                                                                                        Netflix?

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                            Netflix?
                                                                                                            It will be on Netflix in the morning. Lots of people seem to think the whole series will be up but I doubt that since AMC own it.

Episode tonight and tomorrow though so you'll get two at least.

EDIT - Maybe it will be released in some places?

Comment

I can't recall who was asking about airbnb recently, I can send €22 credit though to one and all. Send me or Icarus a pm with your email address.

I don't get a cut, though apparently would get €66 if they happened to become hosts.
                                                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Why are there so many empty seats at the African soccer final?

Ghana going to win on penos in a few mins btw
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

Ebola meant they shifted the tourney to a new place pretty late. Might be why.

Comment

Farcical refereeing in the Lyon PSG match for the retaking of the penalty.

Super game btw. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

No real tradition of travelling fans in the African competition, presumably beyond the means of most people to travel the distances needed. And even less likely when its in one of the African countries that the rest of Africa can look down on as economically deprived and tinpot.

Comment

Nasa launching DSCOVR satellite with SpaceX's falcon 9 rocket at 11.10pm tonight. Its going to be used to monitor solar climate changes (solar winds/particles that hit earth) and give advance warnings. These type of winds can fuck up GPS and many other essential infrastructures.

SpaceX are also attempting to land the spent rocket on an autonomous drone ship in the Atlantic. Stream here: http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv.

Comment

First online audition to join the Horsehead Elite. I think he has what it takes.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

How do you embed these yokes?
                                                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X