This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
    This looks like an excellent competition Flushdraw, unmissable really for the darting/gambling fan.
    Matchday thread here. Just 7 runners so far. Should be great fun!

Comment

Probably need an actual opinion to go with finkels, gonna watch now
      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Need someone to watch Better Call Saul and then tease us about how good it is all day
        takes a while but sets the scene for a great season of telly.
        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

According to today's Times (Sports supplement) a UK Marine, who is a die hard Liverpool supporter, had "You'll never walk alone" tattooed on his leg.

Unfortunately he stood on a mine during a tour of Afghanistan and lost half his said leg.

His tattoo now reads "You'll never walk".

Can't make this stuff up.
          One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post
            According to today's Times (Sports supplement) a UK Marine, who is a die hard Liverpool supporter, had "You'll never walk alone" tattooed on his leg.

Unfortunately he stood on a mine during a tour of Afghanistan and lost half his said leg.

You could make it up after reading it in last weeks news.
            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              takes a while but sets the scene for a great season of telly.
              GF has never seen BB.

Could we watch this together tonight or am i wasting time?

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                GF has never seen BB.

It's set before breaking bad, theoretically it should be better to watch this then watch breaking bad

Comment

GF has never seen BB.

You could but you will enjoy much more than she will.

It was a pretty class start.

Comment

Not long till 1st March and new game fishing season. The tinkering has begun and just finished fitting newly home made rod rests for fishing with partner and spent morning adjusting angles etc. Be great to get back to fresh air and less late nights/ drinking.

Comment

That was a good first episode.
                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                        You could but you will enjoy much more than she will.

It was a pretty class start.
                        Agreed. Watched it this morning and am regretting it already. The only reason I regret it is because I hate waiting for things. I'm an instant gratification sort of fellow.

Comment

#showerthought

Toy stores should have a no-commission coin changing machine, where you can dump the contents of a piggy bank into it, then get a nice colourful voucher with your shop credit stated.
                          You'd think Tesco could do similar but they juice you for 9%. They even have the option to get a tesco voucher but offee zero incentive.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by 40something View Post

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            You could make it up after reading it in last weeks news.
                            He also has a prosthetic limb, so can actually walk.

Comment

Its crazy how jeans shopping has become a challenge now to find the elusive pair that weren't made for someone with the leg mass of a 14 year old anorexic girl.
                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                Its crazy how jeans shopping has become a challenge now to find the elusive pair that weren't made for someone with the leg mass of a 14 year old anorexic girl.
                                It's ridiculous. Wife brought me home a pair of straight cut jeans from Jack & Jones and I could barely get them above my knee and I'm fairly skinny. Levi's 527 ftw.

Comment

It's nice for me. I have a belly but I don't have a big arse or thick thighs, so for the first time in my life I can find jeans that fit well.
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73Follow us on TWITTER: http:/...

looks pretty good!
                                    airport, lol

Comment

If anyone is bored do me a favour and do this quick survey for a friend. Everyone who does it gets one free avatar

Create and publish online surveys in minutes, and view results graphically and in real time. SurveyMonkey provides free online questionnaire and survey software.

Comment

My legs would always have been quite big "naturally" but even my calves struggle in most trousers, I stocked up on jeans in Amsterdam, at least they are giants over there. Lost 2-3 stone in the last 7 months and still some of my trousers here are a pain in the ass. They are a bit of a joke these days. Also whats with the waist size varying in different brands, it's meant to be fucking inches.

edit: in for avatar

Comment

If anyone is bored do me a favour and do this quick survey for a friend. Everyone who does it gets one free avatar

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6SMS8W3
                                          done. hit me up. dont know a lot about Lithuania.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

I'm stuck at the first question but want an avatar anyway

Comment

Either do Lithuanians in my experience.

What avatar would you like Eamo.

Comment

Umero de chef.
                                                airport, lol

Comment

Call out for anybody looking for a game of football tonight, there has to be a couple of hardy lads willing to travel to the Oscar Traynor road for a game.

7pm, all standards, including Carlos "I just stand here and spray it around" Valderamma types welcome!

Need 2-3 ideally, mdoug I'm looking at you as a prime suspect...
                                                  Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Please BBV tell me I'm not the only one who answered "strippers" for all three things I could think of when I think of Lithuania.
                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Done.

A mix between something Cleveland Browns and the Golfer Nick Watney would be great, Thanks!

Comment

Done.

A mix between something Cleveland Browns and the Golfer Nick Watney would be great, Thanks!
                                                        So basically shit on a stick is what you're after
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                          Please BBV tell me I'm not the only one who answered "strippers" for all three things I could think of when I think of Lithuania.
                                                          near europe
                                                          baltic
                                                          potato

Comment

Done.

What do I win?

Comment

Also in for avatar and know nothing about Lithuania.

edit; Nikita Koloff from WCW was billed as being from there when I was a kid so I knew the capital thanks to that.
                                                              Last edited by Cuchulainn1; 09-02-15, 14:30.

Comment

I answered steroids.

Comment

Fuck. Regret typing that.

To MSpaint I go.

Comment

done.

cheese eating, mustard spreading surrender monkey with a touch of Oirish

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Better Call Saul:
                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                          Starting off with Jesse shooting Saul in the knee was weird. Strange continuity in the show. . .
                                                                          Last edited by KevIRL; 09-02-15, 15:06.

Comment

Fix that before you spoil it for anyone else Jigga ^^^

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Not scrolling up, so let us know when its fixed
                                                                                  fixed

Comment

Not scrolling up, so let us know when its fixed
                                                                                    Obv did it on purpose cause it has nothing to do with the show

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                        Call out for anybody looking for a game of football tonight, there has to be a couple of hardy lads willing to travel to the Oscar Traynor road for a game.

7pm, all standards, including Carlos "I just stand here and spray it around" Valderamma types welcome!

Need 2-3 ideally, mdoug I'm looking at you as a prime suspect...
                                                                                        have plans tonight but posted up on the group in case any of the other lads want to play, will let ya know
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

It's a killer look

Ah heyor, lay off the body shaming plz

Comment

...

Comment

Decided to put the same effort into some into this as people did with the answers.

Done.

Originally posted by Cuchulainn1 View Post
                                                                                              I answered steroids.

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                              done.

cheese eating, mustard spreading surrender monkey with a touch of Oirish

Comment

Still looking for 1 or 2 tickets to the France game if anyone knows of any knocking around. Thanks if anyone can help!

Comment

Anyone got a good hotel recommendation for London, for heading over with GF doesn't have to be central just near tuit be
                                                                                                  Last edited by Guest; 09-02-15, 15:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                    http://www.joe.ie/tech/pic-will-you-...weekend/484140

valentines tiner party at the bernard shaw haha
                                                                                                    ...So who is interested in going to this, reckon it''ll have a high chance of meeting someone...
                                                                                                    ...on a related tinder note...A few months ago I was chatting to one girl on tinder, asked her out she said yes, and she added me on Facebook...The next day, an ex girlfriend thought it would be funny to clone my account, add all my friends and send a video of me that I had sent to her when so was on holidays...The tinder girl seen it, thought I sent it to her on purpose and never met up with her because of it...
                                                                                                    ...Tonight on tg4 at 20:00; the tinder girl "Helena" , is doing a piece discussing the pros and cons of tinder...I'm nervous about watching :-)...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                                                                                                      ...on a related tinder note...A few months ago I was chatting to one girl on tinder, asked her out she said yes, and she added me on Facebook...The next day, an ex girlfriend thought it would be funny to clone my account, add all my friends and send a video of me that I had sent to her when so was on holidays...The tinder girl seen it, thought I sent it to her on purpose and never met up with her because of it...
                                                                                                      That's an incredibly complex and unlikely cover story you came up with for drunkenly sending a nudey video.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Anyone got a good hotel recommendation for London, for heading over with GF doesn't have to be central just near tuit be
                                                                                                        Stayed in premier inn kings cross, main station and tube to everywhere at front door,
                                                                                                        no complaints

From booking to bed, we’re here to help you rest easy. Whether it’s our choice of rooms across 800+ hotels, beds you won’t want to leave, our super tasty food, flexible rates that have you covered whatever the weather or our friendly team members who genuinely care about you, these are just some of the reasons we’re one of the most-loved hotels in the UK and beyond

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                          That's an incredibly complex and unlikely cover story you came up with for drunkenly sending a nudey video.
                                                                                                          ...lol...sadly its a true story, it was sent to over 100 and viewed 97 times...in fact still online :-)...extremely tempted to message her for the crack but not sure what to say ...

Comment

Ah heyor, lay off the body shaming plz
                                                                                                            A surprising lack of relevant photos on google images.
                                                                                                            Could only see this guy when i read that

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                                                Better Call Saul:
                                                                                                                SPOILER
                                                                                                                Starting off with Jesse shooting Saul in the knee was weird. Strange continuity in the show. . .
                                                                                                                Jessie Pinkman withdrew from the next at Catterick, all makes sense now
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

@iago, pretty much all the lads replied with a no sorry. 2 still to go but doubtful tbh, hope ya get the numbers
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Solid picture choice.

Edit: they changed it
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 09-02-15, 16:54.

Comment

Split the arse of mine earlier climbling into something in work, not friggin happy !
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                        @iago, pretty much all the lads replied with a no sorry. 2 still to go but doubtful tbh, hope ya get the numbers
                                                                                                                        Cheers.

Think we'll end up with 8 but it'll go ahead anyway, I'll just need a ventilator afterwards
                                                                                                                        Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Bat Hannibal Lector and euro qualifiers, I realise I know nothing about that place
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X