X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you turn chat on, on Winamax?

Edit - nm sorted
    Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-02-15, 01:00.

Comment

I see Ehonda cancelled the flight I was on before my switch... As in WW he suck as reading info previously given

You are going down in WW son... I am going to make it my life mission to hunt you down and torment you. Finkle will have nothing on me
      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Ireland will have no problem beating England or Wales, you've heard it here...lump on...rub money on titties
        Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
          I have failed with my stalking skills and it has brought shame upon my name!!

Was out a few weeks back having some grub with a girl and as she went to the bathroom. A girl I went to college with(and had a huge crush on but was seeing someone) walked in, looking even better than in college and still as nice!!

Had a quick conversation for a few minutes before she took her seat with her friend..
          She was sitting in my eyeline and I noticed her staring a few times but never got chance to talk to her again or ask for her number but mannnn do I want it.
          Extensive searching has proven fruitless as I do not remember her last name(it was 9-10 years ago) nor do I remember a single person we shared the class with(I rarely went).

The only thing I know for 100% is she is studying business in Dublin, I believe in DIT in Bolton Street and that she studied French with me in Arts in UCC back in 2004.

Bbv I officially request your assistance in my stalking needs and I will always believe the BBV can deliver if I just get to click Add as Friend to her picture.

#collegecrush
          #helpmdougfindlove
          #bbvdeliverplz
          #anyonehereteachinDIT
          I would like to re-iterate this post as something that I believe might find me a mate in life. I believe in the stalking capabilities in BBV so what I need from you is to find the names of all my classmate in 2004 Arts - French. I truly believe I will marry this girl this summer if you find her, for the utter bants
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I would like to re-iterate this post as something that I believe might find me a mate in life. I believe in the stalking capabilities in BBV so what I need from you is to find the names of all my classmate in 2004 Arts - French. I truly believe I will marry this girl this summer if you find her, for the utter bants
            jesus man give us more than that,

Comment

eating in mulligan grocers followed by drinking in VCC, essentially the perfect night. ah jaysus them be nice cocktails

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Mustard View Post
                Ireland will have no problem beating England or Wales, you've heard it here...lump on...rub money on titties
                We will win and probably do the grand slam in an underwhelming 6 nations.
                Bebo has the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                  jesus man give us more than that,

]

Comment

Comment

Effin hate it when women start off saying "I need to talk to you" then end up sayin " I cant talk to you right now"

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                        Effin hate it when women start off saying "I need to talk to you" then end up sayin " I cant talk to you right now"
                        Shudda been gay m8.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          Shudda been gay m8.
                          Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                          Wasn't sure if the question was worded alright m8
                          Dude, this is powerfully gay. I'm not sure what to wish for.
                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

The line where the (a-b) terms are cancelled isn't allowed because it's equivalent to dividing by zero as (a-b)=0

Comment

Google inbox is really missing the notification On your chrome tab showing how many unread emails you have.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    Google inbox is really missing the notification On your chrome tab showing how many unread emails you have.
                                    Ya, I stopped using it ages ago and went back to the gmail app. You can manage all accounts from the gmail app now, so I've 4 accounts through it, including hotmail and yahoo.

Comment

Yeah it looks good but back to the old reliable for me aswell
                                      airport, lol

Comment

...what's her name...
                                        ...What colour hair...
                                        ...What age roughly...
                                        ...any other details you have?... I actually posted here a few weeks back looking for someone to find and bump your post...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          ...luckforsome almost looks normal now...
                                          Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                          Should hook her up with luckforsome edit: Fuck ya Flushdraw
                                          When are you coming for a pint luckforsome?
                                          ...I reckon we would hit it off...Never fucked a celebrity before, so bucket list...I think she is single, and since my tinder girl is asleep right now and can't see me typing, I'm single too!... Oh tinder is succeeding after several set backs...
                                          ...Lord, not the week coming but possibly following week for pints?...New job starts Monday morning so time is reduced...Oh how I am gonna miss unemployment so much...

Comment

London derby, Madrid derby and then the Merseyside derby mixed with the six nations. Not a bad day of sport ahead.

Opr

Comment

Where do peope stream sports these days?

I normally use Ronaldo 7 but alot of their links are getting put down very quickly the last couple of times Ive used them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                  Never gone back, but it is still a work in progress with a lot of room for improvement.
                                                  That's the main thing for me. I keep my unread mails at zero and a little 1 pops up on the tab when I get a mail. Can't operate without that
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post

I normally use Ronaldo 7 but alot of their links are getting put down very quickly the last couple of times Ive used them.
                                                    First row

Comment

Watching the Arsenal game here. Great stream so far!

Comment

Watching the Arsenal game here. Great stream so far!

http://www.riderhd.org/
                                                        Ya that's the ronaldo 7 link. Be suprised if it lasts the match its always taken down
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Ya that's the ronaldo 7 link. Be suprised if it lasts the match its always taken down
                                                          Yeah but will cross that bridge when i come to it

Edit - Time to cross that bridge now!
                                                          Last edited by Flushdraw; 07-02-15, 13:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                            London derby, Madrid derby and then the Merseyside derby mixed with the six nations. Not a bad day of sport ahead.

Opr
                                                            Not to mention Gort vs Ballyhale, Dublin vs Donegal and a serious Newbury card.

Comment

Not great, but will do until half time

Comment

Rider still working fine here
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Stick to the ustream links On ronaldo7 if you're changing
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Not great, but will do until half time

http://cricfree.tv/bt-sport-1-live-stream-1
                                                                    I'm on Link2 on firstrowusa.eu Running perfectly even with culchie internet.

Comment

Where is the free monies today Kev?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                        Where is the free monies today Kev?
                                                                        Missing

Comment

Sport is great.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                            Sport is great.
                                                                            Ah it's alright.
                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Sterling to score Liverpool to win @ 11/2 isnt bad
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post

Opr
                                                                                and the Dubs V Donegal in the football cough cough
                                                                                Follow me in twitterland

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                  Sport is great.
                                                                                  So are you Dom

Comment

You are too Kev
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                      You are too Kev
                                                                                      GFYL

Comment

Drunkenly went to Bobo's on Wexford st last night and then straight across the road to Eddie Rockets.

Didn't think to get any milk before coming home, still out of milk.

Comment

Sterling to score Liverpool to win @ 11/2 isnt bad
                                                                                          Chance he starts in the wingback position. From the leaked lineup either he or Henderson will start at rwb.

Opr

Comment

Come the day and come the hour.
                                                                                            Profit before people.

Comment

have NBC working at the moment.
                                                                                              It's the tits
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

O'Brien out, balls.
                                                                                                The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  have NBC working at the moment.
                                                                                                  It's the tits
                                                                                                  Xbmc addon?
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

fucksticks

Comment

Xbmc addon?
                                                                                                      yep.
                                                                                                      between that, sportsdevil, livefootballol (for acestream) and vdub addon I never have non hd streams
                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Scenes at the lane

Comment

yep.
                                                                                                          between that, sportsdevil, livefootballol (for acestream) and vdub addon I never have non hd streams
                                                                                                          Gis some quick tldr style instructions on how to do this.

I am a stream master but should move to the next level.

Comment

Comment

Woke up this morning to hear the flatmate on the phone giving it the big one about Harry Kane being nowhere as good as the hype etc

Irish Arsenal fan from midlands

Shoulda had a bet on Kane (England Centre forward for next 10 years if lucky) to score a couple

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                Gis some quick tldr style instructions on how to do this.

I am a stream master but should move to the next level.
                                                                                                                download this
                                                                                                                use this
                                                                                                                follow this (if passing to external)
                                                                                                                watch this
                                                                                                                SPOILER

and this
                                                                                                                SPOILER

more or less done
                                                                                                                Last edited by DeadParrot; 07-02-15, 14:39.

Comment

yep.
                                                                                                                  vdub25 tv addon
                                                                                                                  or
                                                                                                                  livefootballol.com
                                                                                                                  and use the .strm file solution I did before
                                                                                                                  Can you explain this to me please

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                    Can you explain this to me please

Comment

Setanta showing palace v Leicester when Chelsea and city are both playing matches. Last week they showed Sunderland v Burnley even though utd and liverpool had games on at 3pm. Bizarre

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                        Setanta showing palace v Leicester when Chelsea and city are both playing matches. Last week they showed Sunderland v Burnley even though utd and liverpool had games on at 3pm. Bizarre
                                                                                                                        It is unreal. It is like they sulk when Liverpool or United aren't at 3pm and just pick any old game.

Comment

RTE comms really trying too hard to make it look like Keatley is doing things well.

Pool really need to win later after that spurs result

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X