This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
    They were both just acting the bollocks. Nothing at all in that worth even talking about.
    Watched some of it there, never watched any of the hype stuff about McGregor before. Listening to him in the room talking afterwards gave me the impression he is a rather odious little scumbag. Fair play to him for where he's at, and the level he is performing at, but seems like a tosser as a person.

Comment

They were both just acting the bollocks. Nothing at all in that worth even talking about.
      you high bro?

faber was just been nice then McGrgor goes full scumbag all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by welk_in View Post
        you high bro?

faber was just been nice then McGrgor goes full scumbag all of a sudden.
        Maybe I need to watch again then, didn't seem anything much when I seen it
        airport, lol

Comment

Love that Dee Devlin going "I's never let Conor out of me site"

Cause you know full well he'll be riding all round him!
          See the vag at that UFC pool party?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
              Watched some of it there, never watched any of the hype stuff about McGregor before. Listening to him in the room talking afterwards gave me the impression he is a rather odious little scumbag. Fair play to him for where he's at, and the level he is performing at, but seems like a tosser as a person.
              He is a bit hard to like to be fair. Was a bit on the fence about him for a while. But I'm definitely behind him for the win. Respect for what he's done for himself even if he has come across as a dick at times. I hope he will take whatever result he gets graciously and prove it's just pre fight trash talk, that he does have respect etc. We will see
              Last edited by eamonhonda; 11-07-15, 15:34.
              airport, lol

Comment

He's impossible to like.
                The last embedded showed him buying ridiculous bling in some Las Vegas jewelers.
                He seems to be from a reasonable good family don't know why he acts so classless.

i don't like his coach John Kavanagh much either. There's a manner about him.
                Last edited by welk_in; 11-07-15, 15:41.

Comment

Conors Da is as box office as himself in his own way. Hes corney funny like a merry Kevin Spacey.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    You can subscribe for 2 months. The cost of the monthly subscription for the five channels is €21.99 per month, there is also a connection charge of €14.99. You have to give 30 days notice to cancel so will pay for 2 months.

Don't do it online. Ring them up and you could probably get out of paying the connection fee. You'll get a few PL games inside the 2 months and more UFC events.
                    I shan't be paying.
                    Its for me oul fella
                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                      Still incredibly young. I believe she had only won one match on grass prior to the tournament. Loads of people say she should have a bigger 1st serve for her size and power. Serena is just so far ahead in the women's game that to put up that kind of performance against her in her first slam final is pretty good going. Pretty confident she will be a future champion. If you have watched any of Serena previous match in the tournament the below tweet is no exaggeration

[https://twitter.com/Complex_Sports/s...76884513959937

Opr
                      Worth fixing that tweet

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

The UFC don't need Conor McGregor to become a champ or the GOAT to make billions. They are already very wealthy and will keep adding to it with or without him.

A McGregor loss is probably better for them long term. He is talking about cross promotion and changing the game. The last thing the UFC want is MMA stars becoming like boxing stars and making all the money. McGregor has some clever people behind him who are already talking about this. If McGregor keeps this momentum and keeps growing then they'll have created a monster that will eventually cost them money.

If the UFC wanted someone to take a dive they would not of had Chad Mendes step up to take this fight. They would have found a bum or sent him up a weight class where a loss wouldn't hurt him much at all.

There is literally no chance McGregors opponents are paid to take a dive.
                        Yeah but still,money. Maybe mcgregors fights are clean but I've seen people say it's ridiculous to think any UFC fights are rigged/fighters bought and that is pretty naive to say the least.
                        Still hype is getting to me and my sleep is fucked at the moment so tempted to donate to UFC.TV tonight so they don't have to resort to fixing fights in the future

Comment

Schweinsteiger has to be a great signing for United. He's 31 in August so although he's no spring chicken, he's not old either. Having a truly world class, experienced CM for the next 2-3 years will be well worth it for United imo.

Looking forward to tonight. A friend who wouldn't be into gambling asked my what odds Mendes was as he thought all the hype on McGregor etc would distort the price. He was hoping for like 7 or 8/1 so was a little disappointed when I said around 6/4. I had a look at other bets and saw Mendes was 11/1 to win by submission. I know fuck all but I keep hearing and reading Mendes is a great wrestler so thought 11/1 on Mendes by submission was probably a good sweat bet for someone who wanted to bet on Mendes. Is 11/1 a decent price (not even +EV, just not an atrocious price) for someone looking for a sweat?
                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I know less than nothing about it but judging by Valor's post in the mma thread you might be better with Mendes 6/1 win by TKO if you are just looking to get on something for a sweat.

Opr

Comment

This was the most disturbing HUSNG I have ever played. All in 8 times to win, lost all 9 allins.
                              The villian is one of these uber donks that limps every hand. Never folds to a cbet. I wouldn't mind but I first played him in 2011 and he hasn't changed his game in the slighest.

Last edited by welk_in; 11-07-15, 17:42.

Comment

I got tickets for Leinster final 2 weeks back. I have never gone to an intercounty game so thought it would be cool to see game in the brief time I am home...but I didn't realise that it clashed with men's final. Damn you new 3 week gap!

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mendes hasn't submitted someone in 5 years. He can get people to the ground but mainly looks to knock them out whether its on the feet or via ground strikes. He is 6/1 to win via KO which is pretty big.

Comment

This was the most disturbing HUSNG I have ever played. All in 8 times to win, lost all 9 allins.
                                    The villian is one of these uber donks that limps every hand. Never folds to a cbet. I wouldn't mind but I first played him in 2011 and he hasn't changed his game in the slighest.

You should have folded.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                      Schweinsteiger has to be a great signing for United. He's 31 in August so although he's no spring chicken, he's not old either. Having a truly world class, experienced CM for the next 2-3 years will be well worth it for United imo.

Looking forward to tonight. A friend who wouldn't be into gambling asked my what odds Mendes was as he thought all the hype on McGregor etc would distort the price. He was hoping for like 7 or 8/1 so was a little disappointed when I said around 6/4. I had a look at other bets and saw Mendes was 11/1 to win by submission. I know fuck all but I keep hearing and reading Mendes is a great wrestler so thought 11/1 on Mendes by submission was probably a good sweat bet for someone who wanted to bet on Mendes. Is 11/1 a decent price (not even +EV, just not an atrocious price) for someone looking for a sweat?
                                      I would imagine Mendes hasn't trained in any offensive submissions in years and probably will never bother again. The whole point of him getting McGregor on the ground is to smother him with strikes/hold him down for points.

I would seriously want a good 18/1 or so on Mendes by submission.

Mendes by T/KO or Decision is 11/5.

Comment

You should have folded.
                                        lol impossible cause he never bets.

Comment

lol impossible cause he never bets.
                                          You should have checked.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                            I would imagine Mendes hasn't trained in any offensive submissions in years and probably will never bother again. The whole point of him getting McGregor on the ground is to smother him with strikes/hold him down for points.

I would seriously want a good 18/1 or so on Mendes by submission.

Mendes by T/KO or Decision is 11/5.
                                            Cheers. Think he's looking more for the 5/1+ kinda shot. Any value in round betting?

edit: just saw previous posts mentions 6/1 for Mendes KO/TKO
                                            Last edited by Jam-Fly; 11-07-15, 17:54.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Link for the hurling anyone?
                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Cheers. Think he's looking more for the 5/1+ kinda shot. Any value in round betting?
                                                Ugh, round betting is always -ev...

I see alt. method and round finish market has KO & Rd. 3 @ 5s. I would've said it ends in the 2nd or 3rd round so maybe that's something to bet on - Doesn't matter then if it's McGregor or Mendes that wins by KO; bet wins.

Generally once fights scheduled for 5 rounds go past the 3rd round they go to decision so avoid betting on it ending in the 4th or 5th.

btw, Paddy Power doing bet €20 pre-fight and get 2x €5 in-play bets free.

Comment

Not sure if i'll stay up for the fights or just download those bad boys tomorrow.

5.30 am - jeez I gave up the coke a while ago.

Comment

Ugh, round betting is always -ev...

I see alt. method and round finish market has KO & Rd. 3 @ 5s. I would've said it ends in the 2nd or 3rd round so maybe that's something to bet on - Doesn't matter then if it's McGregor or Mendes that wins by KO; bet wins.

Generally once fights scheduled for 5 rounds go past the 3rd round they go to decision so avoid betting on it ending in the 4th or 5th.

btw, Paddy Power doing bet €20 pre-fight and get 2x €5 in-play bets free.
                                                    One of them gets the KO inside 3 imo but I don't understand how McGregor is much shorter than Mendes to finish it in RD4 & RD5. If it goes to the championship rounds McGregor will probably gas and will be taken down.

Comment

Cool stars are offering odds on the McMendes fight I didn't wanna make a deposit on Boyles and set off alarm bells on my bank account.

Comment

Can someone turn on RTE 2 there for me and tell me if there is someone speaking Irish while the ads go on. I'm on saorview if it makes a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                          Can someone turn on RTE 2 there for me and tell me if there is someone speaking Irish while the ads go on. I'm on saorview if it makes a difference.
                                                          Never mind. The commentary on Radio na Gaeltachta is crossing over to sound on RTE 2 for some reason. Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                                                            What colour is the TV?
                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

What colour is the TV?
                                                              Gfyjf. I knew I forgot something

Comment

GET HYPE HYPE HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                  Link for the hurling anyone?
                                                                  Bit late for you now but firstrowusa.eu

Comment

Those interim belts are a bit ghey tbh.

Comment

Will there be reasonable streams available? Panicking a little seeing as everyone seems to be forking out and I am technologically retarded. I direct this to you because I hear you are a man who knows how to get things.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                        Will there be reasonable streams available? Panicking a little seeing as everyone seems to be forking out and I am technologically retarded. I direct this to you because I hear you are a man who knows how to get things.
                                                                        Lol thought I had quoted CHD's last post (exhibit A for technological retardation)

Comment

Bah fight so late dammit.
                                                                          Now I got work to do. Yeh yeah lol meat DIAF

SPOILER

Comment

I more than likely won't be online but will pm you some links where it should show up before midnight.

If you have a android tablet download https://mobdro.com/ onto it too.

Comment

Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Lol thought I had quoted CHD's last post (exhibit A for technological retardation)
                                                                                These are the old reliable places if I have no internet access later.

http://www.time4tv.com/2013/08/bt-sport-1.php

Watch the best live coverage of your favourite sports: Football, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NFL, NBA, plus the latest sports news, transfers & scores.

http://www.liveonlinetv247.info/btsport1.php

PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR UPDATED LISTINGS IN YOUR AREA
                                                                                Last edited by CHDad; 11-07-15, 19:22.

Comment

Above and beyond

M8

Comment

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE
                                                                                    HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                      Who did you do that with?
                                                                                      T'was a very long time ago,Tony.... was mostly with a contractor called Masterfix. They were based in JFK estate at the time. We fixed Tv's, videos, stereos and done a lot of mods on imported stuff,as the sound wouldn't work over here otherwise. A lot of it was cheap and nasty, but there was also some decent stuff, like AKAI too.
                                                                                      It ended up getting me in to a place called Sierra construction...(later changed to communications),as the boss had a cunning plan for everyone that he took on. There were painters,plumbers, tech guys,mechanics, all taken on, as he new he could use you at some time in the future if he wanted an odd-job or two done on his house, car, garden or whatever needed it at the time. He had a contract from Cablelink..(one of the predecessors to UPC) and we used to call door-to-door, collecting arrears and disconnecting the cable from non-payers.It was the worst job in the world at the time. Was abused,threathened,chased with dogs, and event ually had to give it up when I came off the ladder and broke my jaw in two places. Done repairs for a medical supplies company before going on the buses in 1995.
                                                                                      The End.

Comment

Its on BT sport 2 I think

Comment

your best bet m8

edit: CND beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            My sister called me a few weeks ago and said that a guy in work had emailed her some lyrics his 14 year old daughter had penned, raps mainly and could she send them on to me for me to mess about with and see if I could put music to some of it.

I couldn't get over how good these lyrics were, nevermind the fact that a 14 year old girl came out with them. Eg, 'When my mind and my heart don't get along, it's like two birds, with two words, no one can understand'. I'm writing some stuff, but I wish I could come up with something as pure as that.

I took a section of one of her raps and put this together, I also changed a little, in that I used the opening line 'Up Up and Away' as a hook, the line only appears once.

My sister sent it to her, she likes it seemingly, although it's probably miles away from her style.

Love to get some feedback..

https://soundcloud.com/lazare76/up-u...d-away/s-GwSVW
                                                                                            Yer class, sing more things.

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                                                                                            UFC weigh in starting in 15 mins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7viQNcua80
                                                                                            The girls standing around always seems so cringey, but I guess it's for the fanbase.

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                            When you are cycling to and from work wear a helmet I you wish but please don't feel like you have to dress up like you are about to do the Tour de France for your 3k cycle home.
                                                                                            I do find that hilarious, I feel like I'm the only one wearing normal clothes, and I'm there passing out these lads in my jeans.

Originally posted by bp_me View Post
                                                                                            Unless you like buying new pants/jeans all the time that's exactly what you should do. The crotch area of normal clothes don't take well to cycle commuting. There are some Levis that are specifically reinforced for cyclists but they are hard to find and pretty expensive.
                                                                                            I have commuted for 3 years and no problems with any wear or tear. only thing you have to be careful with is oil stains on light jeans.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                            TR plz Bubbleking! What kind of break do you get after that shift?

Finished early on Friday, it felt really odd walking outside and realising that's when normal people finish, seems like an inordinate amount of free time!
                                                                                            What time do you normally finish at? If I am there at 5:01 that's me working late

Comment

Cliffs on ze Greeks plz. I have about a pichet worth of vin blanc's time to read.
                                                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Even more HYPE

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                  Think we're meeting on Friday when he's coming back as there's more free time then. tbc though!
                                                                                                  Confirmed. I will call you closer to the off.

Glad we didn't do it last Sunday, disgusting weather until we hit Angers. Hardly a cloud in the sky since.

Comment

Expect streams to get taken down more than usual. Big ppv would mean hiring a few extra lads to find and takedown the streams I imagine
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Expect streams to get taken down more than usual. Big ppv would mean hiring a few extra lads to find and takedown the streams I imagine
                                                                                                      They usually go after the PPV streams and BT streams stay up. They will be on the ball tonight though.

Comment

I have little doubt that a man of your stature, nay, prominence, could outwit these "few extra lad's (lol)" if the unthinkable happned. Every fuckin faith my man.

Comment

#Cantpaywontpay

M8s

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                            Cliffs on ze Greeks plz. I have about a pichet worth of vin blanc's time to read.
                                                                                                            Cliffs from someone who's not been following that closely but it's something to the effect of:

The referendum last weekend was a total sham (not that it didn't appear so beforehand).
                                                                                                            Despite the vote, Tspiras has taken his begging bowl out and looks like he's going to go for a deal worse than what was on the table 2 weeks ago in exchange for some manner of debt relief.

Germans making noises like they really really want to tell him to go fuck himself
                                                                                                            Last edited by Ed; 11-07-15, 19:46.

Comment

This women's doubles final is enjoyable for what it is. Martina Hingis..once a babe..always a babe.

Comment

Ffs lads there's guys selling themselves into debt slavery to get to Vegas in their new Louis copeland 3 pieces and ye are looking for streams to save a measly 18 quid. Bunch of Greeks,where's the commitment?

Comment

Will be slipping chad a couple of sleeping pills about 3am so he sleeps through the biggest moment of his young life.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                    Ffs lads there's guys selling themselves into debt slavery to get to Vegas in their new Louis copeland 3 pieces and ye are looking for streams to save a measly 18 quid. Bunch of Greeks,where's the commitment?
                                                                                                                    lol. Has this insult become a thing now? I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                                                                      Cliffs from someone who's not been following that closely but it's something to the effect of:

The referendum last weekend was a total sham (not that it didn't appear so beforehand).
                                                                                                                      Despite the vote, Tspiras has taken his begging bowl out and looks like he's going to go for a deal worse than what was on the table 2 weeks ago in exchange for some manner of debt relief.

Germans making noises like they really really want to tell him to go fuck himself
                                                                                                                      Indeed. Just read this in the Grauniad. Well summarised imo

Tsipras rattled his sabre until it was blunt – and for what?

The premium domain name gu.com is for sale. Make an offer or buy it now at a set price. Simple, safe and secure through

Comment

lol. Has this insult become a thing now? I love it
                                                                                                                        Cavan people must be fist pumping.
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X