This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
    I'd imagine a fair bit if he is hiding revenue. I'd only go through with it if you are going Nuclear.

Link
    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
      Was in a bar at the weekend with the most impressive whiskey selection I'd ever seen.
      Tipple from all over the world, Ireland, American, Japanese, and the various regions of scotland (highland, lowland, speyside, islay etc).

SPOILER

SPOILER
      Looks like Baxters? Very cool little bar, been there many a time when I used to work in the city. It's one of the "secret" bars!!

Comment

Plot twist: Finkel is the guy who won't give the receipts.*

*may not be the case
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

How is there 1.2m social welfare recipients? More than 25% of the population!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
            http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/1...ek-652873.html

OAP's, Invalidity, Job seakers, i am sure it adds up !
            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
              OAP's, Invalidity, Job seakers, i am sure it adds up !
              carers allowance, childrens allowance...
              Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/1...ek-652873.html

Guessing that I am one - Child Benefit is administered through the DSFA?
                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Don't think childrens allowance is included in that number

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                    Can we do a AMA thread to give a bit of life to this place. I am 100% not doing it but there must be somebody who can step forward and deliver their spare time to us.
                    I asked two bbv notables for a well last week and got rejected.

Comment

Don't think childrens allowance is included in that number
                      Pension then.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                        Can we do a AMA thread to give a bit of life to this place. I am 100% not doing it but there must be somebody who can step forward and deliver their spare time to us.
                        Stuntman? Has he done one? Megatron? Or LuckyLloyd

Comment

greetings from florida.

Jetlag is a bitch as I'm away from the kids for a week and still up at 5am.

Next week Bangkok so my body clock will be a mess.

Comment

Thinking of Xmas presents to buy family is the hardest thing ever. There's a reason I usually let my sister do all of this
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post

Next week Bangkok so my body clock will be a mess.
                              Ahw, you poor bastard.

Comment

My downloads (Movie and TV) are all over the shop. Is there any software out there that will move,delete,rename, movies and tv shows into some logical file structure at the press of a button? Scraping a bonus. Tried Filebot and TinyMediaManager. Not impressed.
                                Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Anyone know if when buying from Amazon.co.uk it's better to choose pay in euro (and except the exchange rate on offer) or pay in sterling and let the bank charge your account or is there even much of a difference either ways?

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                    My downloads (Movie and TV) are all over the shop. Is there any software out there that will move,delete,rename, movies and tv shows into some logical file structure at the press of a button? Scraping a bonus. Tried Filebot and TinyMediaManager. Not impressed.

You can set up utorrent to run this every time something downloads, so everything is automatically filed away.

You might need this for some files if they're not in a recognised format. Renamer is able to figure about most file names these days though.

Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                    Anyone know if when buying from Amazon.co.uk it's better to choose pay in euro (and except the exchange rate on offer) or pay in sterling and let the bank charge your account or is there even much of a difference either ways?
                                    Ordering in Sterling is marginally better.

Next?

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                      @Dom, the only concern is that it could be fucking freezing on deck, which rules out going outside much when you're on the ship. Can highly recommend Norwegian, but I'm sure all of the main ones are good.
                                      I wasn't freezing oit on deck and I even went jogging round the track! Unless you go deep in the winter it isn't that cold. And if you think it was you need to man the fuck up

I went out to watch bears and other wildlife on the islands and to whale watch. I would recommend getting binoculars for a trip like that too.
                                      I would agree on Norwegian Cruise Line, they are just awesome. I had a suite and it was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jibzzzz View Post
                                        Bring back CHD, Mdoug and Hitch
                                        Micknail is a notable absence too.
                                        Can't believe you cnuts have forgotten Icarus already?

Comment

Is una mullalley satire?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                            I asked two bbv notables for a well last week and got rejected.
                                            Was one of them Strewelpeter? He was top of my list to ask.

Comment

AJ - care to hazard a guess of the timing of the Liverpool-Utd game on the weekend of the 21/3/15? (i.e. is there any bias towards a Sat or Sunday early kickoff?)

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                Nobody likes him

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                  Who?

SP would be great for a Well failing that TD or Semibluff if he is still alive.

Comment

Think well candidates have been exhausted at this stage.
                                                    We need c kid to update his power rankings, might spur some to up their game/reinvigorate fading careers

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                      Think well candidates have been exhausted at this stage.
                                                      We need c kid to update his power rankings, might spur some to up their game/reinvigorate fading careers
                                                      Maybe a themed AMA like GAB did on Meat rather than a Well then?

Comment

Who?

SP would be great for a Well failing that TD or Semibluff if he is still alive.
                                                        Semi bluff is alive and well, the fucker was mocking me on Twitter about FF the other day

Comment

Is una mullalley satire?
                                                          something in particular irk you, or just her general buzz?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                            AJ - care to hazard a guess of the timing of the Liverpool-Utd game on the weekend of the 21/3/15? (i.e. is there any bias towards a Sat or Sunday early kickoff?)

Is nearly always an early kickoff so would tentatively discount Monday and Saturday evening.
                                                            Marginally more likely to be a Sky pick than a BT pick so biased towards Sunday. Potential Europa League L16 tie for Liverpool is on 19/3/15 which again biases towards Sunday.
                                                            However BT have been holding back their Liverpool games this season (they had their 7 burned by Feb last year) maybe with an eye on this one?

Probably price it 65% Sunday, 30% Saturday, 5% Monday.

eDIT : If you could hold off flights until Liverpool v Basle next week, if Liverpool finish third in the group then the possibility of a game on the 19th March will effectively mean the Saturday isn't possible.
                                                            Last edited by ArmaniJeans; 02-12-14, 15:32.

Comment

Is it worth getting a Philips wake-up lamp?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EO4MDV...rd_p=560112967
                                                              This has arrived and looks like it cost about a fiver to make. Better work. Now just waiting on my bluetooth toothbrush.

Comment

This has arrived and looks like it cost about a fiver to make. Better work. Now just waiting on my bluetooth toothbrush.
                                                                Did you order the laser scissors?

Comment

No but I had been tempted by this

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                    The missus wants to do a cruise thing as part of the honeymoon. We were looking at the usual Caribbean type ones, but I may have talked her into one to Alaska from Vancouver. Anyone any reasons why this would be a bad idea? I think it'd be great.
                                                                    Jesus I really need to get me finger out about booking a honeymoon. How long before the wedding should you do it?
                                                                    It's hardly going to be emptying the cards then bounding up to budget travel but I'm not in too much of a hurry
                                                                    We've talked about that too (cruise), but a week on a boat would probably drive me insane.
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                      Jesus I really need to get me finger out about booking a honeymoon. How long before the wedding should you do it?
                                                                      It's hardly going to be emptying the cards then bounding up to budget travel but I'm not in too much of a hurry
                                                                      We've talked about that too (cruise), but a week on a boat would probably drive me insane.
                                                                      I booked mine last week and I am getting married in July.

Comment

No but I had been tempted by this
                                                                        You may also like this

Comment

Originally posted by Ed View Post
                                                                          something in particular irk you, or just her general buzz?
                                                                          Her general "hop on every twitter outrage bandwagon" buzz. I rarely read the IT these days, and normally skip over the columnists when I do, but hers are particularly poor

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                            Yo rounders absolutely no joy in getting streamtvbox up & running, tired logging in through my browser/app/xbmc and nothing, left a message on the forum so hope to hear something back.
                                                                            IPTV is the absolute nuts for live streaming I've found
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post

This website is for sale! embermm.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, embermm.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Automated file manager. Contribute to mshorts/belvedere development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

I booked mine last week and I am getting married in July.
                                                                                shit

Comment

Is una mullalley satire?
                                                                                  This is the greatest piece of journalistic satire I think I've ever read

Comment

Ah don't report him to revenue Finkel. He might be acting the cunt and doing things that are technically illegal, but God loves a chancer and he didn't do anything truly wrong, just hid a bit of money that the government would tax, and sure what would they spend it on, more water meters?!? Threaten him with revenue and maybe call him a bastard, but don't actually call revenue, that'd be bad form. If worst comes to worst and you still can't get an invoice off him, just forge an invoice from him/his company. That way it's win-win.
                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                      If worst comes to worst and you still can't get an invoice off him, just forge an invoice from him/his company. That way it's win-win.
                                                                                      Jaysus, don't do this anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                        Jaysus, don't do this anyway!
                                                                                        Oh now you come out with the advice...

Comment

Ginseng Day one.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                            Can't you do it so you get off at various fabulous cities? Plus they have casinos, free food etc. Be grand.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Was one of them Strewelpeter? He was top of my list to ask.
                                                                                              No. But throw him in anyway. I will protect the anonymity of our two refuseniks.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                Thinking of Xmas presents to buy family is the hardest thing ever. There's a reason I usually let my sister do all of this
                                                                                                Fear not: http://whatthefuckwilliget.com/
                                                                                                Originally posted by Blip View Post
                                                                                                Try that flubbit thing, get a discount.
                                                                                                Think it's best to let it charge you in the currency of the site, £ rather than your cc, if cc.

Comment

Do people who've been taking Ginseng for a while still feel the benifits or is it one of those things where you're always chasing the buzz of the first few hits in vain?
                                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Not falling for the ginseng scam, learned my lesson after jumping on the matcha green tea hypetrain, still have the box of it sitting in the house, useless.
                                                                                                    Black coffee still wears the crown

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                      Do people who've been taking Ginseng for a while still feel the benifits or is it one of those things where you're always chasing the buzz of the first few hits in vain?
                                                                                                      I noticed the feeling wasn't as good after a couple of weeks, but I have started smoking it on Tin Foil now and its a much better kick.
                                                                                                      Last edited by Megatron; 02-12-14, 17:08.

Comment

I have had insomnia for the past week and a half, been taking Ginseng 4 weeks. Only occurred to me today that it was probably ginseng related, lot of reports of that happening. I think I will graduate to heroin instead.

Comment

May have mentioned this before BUT:

It is beyond me WHY the NDLS can't supply a service to reissue lost/stolen licenses to citizens abroad.

WHY?

It is so very Irish.
                                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Ginseng is a gateway. It'll probably be banned soon.

Comment

Been on it 3 weeks or so and bar one day haven't noticed a thing

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                I have had insomnia for the past week and a half, been taking Ginseng 4 weeks. Only occurred to me today that it was probably ginseng related, lot of reports of that happening. I think I will graduate to heroin instead.
                                                                                                                Just start grazing on wheat-grass. Keep a plant on your desk to nibble at.
                                                                                                                Results guaranteed.

Comment

I got my batch last week. On the second day, i was using my card to buy stuff and i couldn't remember the pin code for the first time in a long time. Had to head out the car and check it on my phone and then apologise to the peoples i held up! I haven't noticed any difference coming into the second week. Might have to up the dose coz the shit doesn't work!

Comment

Looking at a darts match.

Only 4 bookies have prices up. Bet365 at 13/10, while the others 4/6, 4/6 and 8/13 so i can back both guys at 13/10 with different bookies. Presume there's no point though as Bet365 have probably just marked it up wrong?

Comment

Never did comment on Amsterdam in here and seems people are looking for more content.

Arrived after what seems like ages and went for a meal in a shity "Irish" pub in the Leidseplein. Got bitterballen which are like a croquet filled with a beef puree, I think, it was manky. Headed up the RLD and found a coffeeshop called Basjoe. Fairly modern looking and played loud house music so we thought why not. I of course ordered the strongest thing behind the bar which was a huge mistake. We sat at the back on a large leather sofa area and well after about half a J I was gone. Place filled up soon and a huge black guy with dreads down past his waist joined our table. He didn't say anything but smoked tons.

We got bad vibes then and left the place. In reality though the weed was just hitting hard. Walking outside I got crazy paranoid that everyone was laughing at me . Went back to shity Irish pub (people I was with decision) but after 20 minutes of sitting on a stool not really talking or doing anything I left to go back to bed and sleep it off. Soon as i got in to the safety of the hotel I calmed down and was good. Got the best nights sleep ever.

Always really weird going to an Irish pub in a foreign country ran by non Irish. It's like its right for the most parts but then you hear blur been played while eating bitterballen. Feels like a parallel universe.

Rest of the time there was great though. Found a delightful coffeeshop called The Otherside ran by a Gay couple who played nothing but Simply Red, Elton John, etc. Made the best hot chocolate.

Anyways on the JobBridge scheme now. The system works!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                                        Was it you that previously said you know normal functioning people with weekend heroin habits?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                                                          May have mentioned this before BUT:

It is beyond me WHY the NDLS can't supply a service to reissue lost/stolen licenses to citizens abroad.

WHY?

It is so very Irish.
                                                                                                                          Must be very Italian as well so as at lunchtime today I was picking up the rent from two Italian guys I have a house rented to and one of them lost his licence in Dublin and has to fly back to Italy to replace his.
                                                                                                                          He said he went to the embassy with a report he made to the Guards but they only deal with passports that are missing.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X