X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Would anyone have 2 hurling tickets for this weekend? I have 2 tickets for the Dublin Mayo match that could be used in exchange.

Comment

Chekov has only one prop ?
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Some craic in Castlebar Court today.
          http://www.mayonews.ie/index.php?opt...news&Itemid=46
          Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

ha

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Chekov has only one prop ?
            There is a woman in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              There is a woman in charge.
              She a bit of a whore though.
              This too shall pass.

Comment

We're having one of These installed on Tuesday,as the water is very hard here.

Anyone have any dealings with them on here ??

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post

No,

But if their website is anything to go by I'd avoid.

I haven't seen a spry bar menu since about 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post

I have one about 18 months now Martin, noticeable improvement in water quality. Got it from that company too, no problems with them at all

Comment

Just watched the first ep of Narcos after reading eamo's post. Excellent so far.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                        Just watched the first ep of Narcos after reading eamo's post. Excellent so far.
                        I'm 6 EPs in - seconded. Kind of funking for Pablo to kill 'em all.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                          I have one about 18 months now Martin, noticeable improvement in water quality. Got it from that company too, no problems with them at all
                          Water quality was excellent in Dublin (south) when I lived there compared to either Paris or London, so I'd really not see much value in it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                            Has anyone been to one of these warehouse sales by Arnotts? Always slightly skeptical of those sort of things.

http://www.arnotts.ie/content/Warehouse-Sale/2482
                            Used to work in the Arnotts furniture office back in the day. The sale is legit. Get there early or all the good stuff will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                              Water quality was excellent in Dublin (south) when I lived there compared to either Paris or London, so I'd really not see much value in it personally.
                              It really is very hard here. I have lived in quite a few areas of Dublin and haven't seen anything like it is here.

On another note... 2 Tickets for the Hill on Saturday for €80 on Adverts...http://www.adverts.ie/sports/2-x-hil...and-sf/8783779
                              (Not my Ad btw)

EDIT; Gone Now in 5 minutes.
                              Last edited by Fiery Wasabi; 02-09-15, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                He seems quite the hero so far alright.
                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Soccer season is back. First game tonight. A friendly against a team from the division above us. Finished 1-1. A great result for us. I started and will hope to start our first league game on Sunday which just so happens to be against my old club. Never been looking forward to a game so much. Good to be back.

On a personal achievement note. I made the team of the year! Was quite happy seeing how I only came back last January. Must have made an impression so delighted with that.

Comment

Connolly appeal dismissed, only 1 game though, where did 2 for striking go to?
                                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                      Would it really matter if the low life piece of excrement missed a league match next spring?
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Would it really matter if the low life piece of excrement missed a league match next spring?
                                        I like your optimism, you're probably right.
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                          Four men, one woman and zero sandwiches?

Comment

Mr Robot tonight m8s

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                              Another example of GAA inconsistency after Kevin Keane had his reduced to a yellow. Again the GAA targets the cash cow that fills their coffers so they can clear up the financial mess of the weaker profligate counties.

Comment

Narcos, ill watch the first one says I, to see what the fuss is about.

Yeah, starting #3 now...its not as if i have to be up at 6.15 for work.
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                  Narcos, ill watch the first one says I, to see what the fuss is about.

Yeah, starting #3 now...its not as if i have to be up at 6.15 for work.
                                                  That kind of Show alright, doesn't waste much time
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    Can't believe this completely passed me by, downloading now

He does his best
                                                    Last edited by Denny Crane; 02-09-15, 23:53.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                      Been drinking bottled water the last couple of months (which is a terrible thing!), water in London is so fucking bad this summer!

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                                        Decent long read on the highest rated 8th grade footballer and wrestler in the US.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2...incart_gallery
                                                        Young lad hit puberty early. Freddie Adu mark II.
                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

On etiquette: what is the correct approach to take when someone spends the entire day sniffling and snorting like a deranged warthog beside you?

Silently handing them a tissue?

Or something more\less polite. Ignoring it is not an option I feel.

Comment

On etiquette: what is the correct approach to take when someone spends the entire day sniffling and snorting like a deranged warthog beside you?

I find handing him over to his mother is the best approach

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                ffs internet: enough with posting pics of that dead toddler on the beach everywhere.
                                                                Really backs up the Stalin quote.

Comment

ffs internet: enough with posting pics of that dead toddler on the beach everywhere.
                                                                  It's a horrible picture. There are no pat easy solutions to this though,despite what people on both sides are screaming on Twitter. The western countries most involved in creating this mess are going to have to get their wallets out though and stop pretending it has nothing to do with them

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                                                                    Another example of GAA inconsistency after Kevin Keane had his reduced to a yellow. Again the GAA targets the cash cow that fills their coffers so they can clear up the financial mess of the weaker profligate counties.
                                                                    Although Connolly deserved his ban the inconsistency is maddening alright. Keegan last year, Keane this year. They had to take a stand somewhere though because everyone would just be at it if they kept quashing the cards.

I won't comment on the cash cow bit except to say its great that Croke Park is in Dublin!!!

Comment

Comment

Getting promoted tweets because of content in IPB which I did not even comment on. How bizarre.
                                                                        His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Kinda see what they are doing with the new Google logo after a few days of looking at it. It's still a bit FisherPrice though.

Everything a bit fisher price these days. Companies seem determined to treat adults like drooling infants. Tilts the fuck out of me but obv it works

Comment

Just ask them if they are not well and infectious to go home and not pass it on to their colleagues. Simple.
                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Kinda see what they are doing with the new Google logo after a few days of looking at it. It's still a bit FisherPrice though.

The cleanness will work much better on the masses.

I know what you mean though, it's like it is for children, I suppose it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                                                                Getting promoted tweets because of content in IPB which I did not even comment on. How bizarre.
                                                                                Like?

Funny enough i got one for Chartered Accountancy this morning - they must be watching you Elbows!

Comment

This is a very interesting.

Ordnance survey maps going back to to 18 something, you can use the slider on the right to overlay current maps.
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Know it's boring surely a HR issue. My mate had similar issue guy in small office stank of b o. Could be cheese one day onions the next. Obv would love to leave few cans of deodorant on his desk of scream wash yourself you dirty animal but would probably be seen as bullying.

Comment

Probably just coincidence.
                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In a nice concerned voice ask "Are you ok you sound all blocked up and stuffy? I hate it when I have a runny nose and need to blow it all day"

Something to that effect if being sound or if you want to be blunt - "blow your nose" will probably work

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                          Everything a bit fisher price these days. Companies seem determined to treat adults like drooling infants. Tilts the fuck out of me but obv it works
                                                                                          Doesn't take a lot to tilt you I'd say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                            Like?

Funny enough i got one for Chartered Accountancy this morning - they must be watching you Elbows!
                                                                                            Nutri Bullet
                                                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                              Know it's boring surely a HR issue. My mate had similar issue guy in small office stank of b o. Could be cheese one day onions the next. Obv would love to leave few cans of deodorant on his desk of scream wash yourself you dirty animal but would probably be seen as bullying.
                                                                                              That is quite different one and your mate should go to hr with. "It is a hostile work environment, I cant concentrate and is having a negative impact on my mental state. I will just send through an email to confirm it now" -

Balls in your court HR and I have the email chain to prove its an issue is basically what your saying and he will either get a new desk or HR will have to be the bad guy and take him aside.

When in doubt make things like this someone elses problem.

Comment

...

Comment

I'd say HR would have a hard time maintaining a straight face if you complained that your colleague had the sniffles. But keep fighting the weird fight sickpuppy.
                                                                                                  Mr Raoul said the person was also snorting like a deranged warthog for the day. Had a few weird fights but everything has to be done through HR.

Comment

Just bring some kleenex with you and ask would they like one, or just say it to them in a polite way that it is distracting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                      Mr Raoul said the person was also snorting like a deranged warthog for the day. Had a few weird fights but everything has to be done through HR.
                                                                                                      Ah, I've decided to take the line of rarely being at my desk instead.

Comment

Have you tried manning the fuck up? You've been complaining about this guy for months. I really don't understand not being able to ask someone to stop doing annoying_thing.

Alternatives are:
                                                                                                        • Chloroform him and remove his mucus membranes with a pliers
                                                                                                        • Noise cancelling headphones
                                                                                                        • Passive aggressive post-it notes
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                          Have you tried manning the fuck up? You've been complaining about this guy for months. I really don't understand not being able to ask someone to stop doing annoying_thing.

Alternatives are:
                                                                                                          • Chloroform him and remove his mucus membranes with a pliers
                                                                                                          • Noise cancelling headphones
                                                                                                          • Passive aggressive post-it notes
                                                                                                          Oh, this is a new guy. Old guy got moved on.

Comment

LOL. Did you ever ask the other guy to stop sniffling?

Comment

Mate of mine made the front page of Reddit yesterday with this beauty:

Atlas V launch in Florida

Comment

Maybe with all their sniffing and snorting, your workmates have been trying to drop hints about the smell coming off ya, before giving up and asking to move desk!?

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                  LOL. Did you ever ask the other guy to stop sniffling?
                                                                                                                  Presume Raoul stabbed him with a pencil.

Comment

Much more effective to come on here and whinge about it than do something proper.

Comment

He was the pencil fetishist alright. Fucking freak.

That was a strange one. Possibly I should count my blessings.

Comment

Nutri Bullet
                                                                                                                        soz

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                                          soz
                                                                                                                          Looks like a serious piece of kit. Advert may have gotten me.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X