X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobby View Post
    Robbed from Paddy Powers facebook page.

Since Liverpool last won the league 25 years ago, Ryan Giggs has made his debut, won 34 trophies, managed Man Utd, got married & slept with his brother's wife.
    Which part of all this is news to you?
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
      They are the worst thanks whores on the planet.
      All the likes show up on people's timelines these days is a nice bit of free advertising tbf. But yeah annoying as fuck for the most part. Funny every now and then
      airport, lol

Comment

They are the worst thanks whores on the planet.
        Yeah 100% but every now and again they have a good one. That made me laugh.

And like Honda said they get some good advertising on other peoples timelines from all the likes.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
          Yeah 100% but every now and again they have a good one. That made me laugh.

And like Honda said they get some good advertising on other peoples timelines from all the likes.
          Did you previously go by a diff name or were you always Dobby?

Comment

Dis gon be gud:

Subscribe and 🔔 to the BBC 👉 https://bit.ly/BBCYouTubeSubWatch the BBC first on iPlayer 👉 https://bbc.in/iPlayer-Home Programme website: http://www.bbc.co...
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

When was the last time Paddy Power's social media team came up with some original content? 2009?

Comment

Originally posted by DMMurray View Post
                Seeing as you guys have been talking sitcoms over the last few days, how high does Community rank on your collective lists? It's my own personal favorite, by a distance (apart from S4 of course). I haven't watched any of S6 yet though... no spoilers please!
                I'm a big fan, I think Danny is too, not sure about others, Harmon can get on peoples wick if you havent signed on to the premise
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  Still working on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt as my breakfast sitcom, which I can recommend.
                  Really liked this, found myself humming the theme tune for days

and the pinot noir song
                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                    When was the last time Paddy Power's social media team came up with some original content? 2009?
                    It doesn't matter when you have people who will still like and repost it as clearly displayed above
                    airport, lol

Comment

Never.

It's like the "You laugh you lose" thread on boards. About ten people refreshing reddit then racing to boards to gobble up thanks.

Nobjockeys m8

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                        I bought that book 10 years ago, sitting on my shelf still unread. I guess this series will give me the drive to read it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                          Assumed you were exaggerating, googled it. Uhoh

2 Sausages - 150 kcals
                          2 Rashers - 150 kcals
                          Few Mushrooms - 25 kcals
                          Half tin of Beans - 265 kcals
                          2 Eggs - 140 kcals
                          1 Medium Boiled potato - 211 kcas
                          1 Tomato - 11 kcals
                          1 Half of a small onion - 14 kcals

Luckily the magic low calorie spray only adds 5kcals

We're at 966 calories already....

Optional Extras
                          2 sices of Toast - 255 kcals

Assuming you have that dry?
                          I'm playing catch up but I'm assuming someone has called you out on the boiled potato and onions for breakfast?
                          The tomato is a lie as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                            Thoughts on Impractical Jokers? Seems like a love it or hate it kinda show
                            great till you realise half the skits are faked.
                            and they seem like unfunny pricks doing standup

Comment

I've signed up to yoga in Amsterdam now Hotspur, why shouldn't I do it?

The path of Yoga is based upon the understanding of the mechanism of the Ahamkara (ego): the sense of ‘I’ as separate from everything else. This mechanism of the human mind is said to be the root of all unhappiness.

In a ‘Foundations of Yoga’ class you are given tools to investigate this mechanism. We explore symptoms in the body-mind such as constant thinking, holding of the breath, the attempt to resist gravity and (involuntarily) contracting the muscles. We discover possibilities to release from these habitual ways of being and thus begin to relax into our natural state of Happiness.

This is an intense, slow moving and meditative class, open to practitioners of all levels (including those suffering with injury and/or illness) and can be used as a stand-alone practice, to deepen a present practice or to begin a yoga practice.
                              So now I have a cult sit in, barefoot dancing where you are not allowed talk to people, and some yoga to help me talk in the third person.

I must remember about my period after reading their recommendations:

Do's and Don'ts

Here are some ways to get more out of the yoga classes you attend.
                              DO arrive early (10 min. before class) in order to relax and settle in. You can practice asana, stretch a little, or just stay quiet focusing on yourself.
                              DO keep a vegetarian diet.
                              DO ask questions in class.
                              DO meditate daily for at least 5 min. when getting up or going to bed.
                              DO inform the teacher about anything that might affect your practice (injuries or conditions). Modify or skip the poses you cannot or should not do.
                              DO create an intention. Dedicate your practice for the benefit of a friend, a cause etc.
                              DO bring a towel if you sweat a lot, wear shorts and T-shirt/tank top.
                              DO NOT eat 1.5 to 2 hours before class. On a full stomach, you may get cramps or nausea. Digesting food also makes you dull and lazy when you need energy for class.
                              DO NOT do inverted poses when having your monthly period.
                              DO NOT bring cell phones to class
                              DO NOT push it. Instead of trying to go as far into a pose as others might be able to do, do what you can without straining or injuring yourself.
                              DO NOT enter class late or leave early. It's disruptive to others.
                              Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 28-04-15, 13:48.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                  I bought that book 10 years ago, sitting on my shelf still unread. I guess this series will give me the drive to read it first.
                                  It was a very unusual sort book for me to read but I thoroughly enjoyed it Probably the first fantasy novel I enjoyed since the Hobbit when I was about 8 years old!
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Wanksy

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                      Never saw this program before, but it's defo something Strewelpeter would like. Really tough but the first episode just aired on Dave so could be on for the long run seeing as there were 10 series' made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzv3sucXkzo
                                      I was going to try to put a team together from here for it but they seem to be strict about the UK residency requirements.
                                      The practice walls on their website are good fun.
                                      Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                        The accompanying haircuts must have reached their peak too, was getting my haircut recently and i was literally the only person in the room without one.
                                        the pompadour?
                                        It was floated to me that I get on for the wedding.
                                        What say you BBV? or

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          I'm playing catch up but I'm assuming someone has called you out on the boiled potato and onions for breakfast?
                                          The tomato is a lie as well.
                                          s'not my breakfast. It's Slimming World's. I just priced it up...

Enjoy all the food you love with delicious Slimming World recipes. Choose from hundreds of easy meal ideas and lose weight without ever feeling hungry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                              I've signed up to yoga in Amsterdam now Hotspur, why shouldn't I do it?
                                              Are you trying to impress your ex with a view of a new, healthier, personally developed you?

If so then I humbly suggest instead impressing her with your virility by showing her how many hookers you can bang while being stoned out of your mind.

Comment

Two toaster pancakes and tea.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                Anything that energises the No side at this point is fine by me. Facing financial ruin if the opinion polls are correct.

Did you know there's a secret gay conspiracy to take over <insert own personal choice>? Sure they have Enda in their back pocket and everything.
                                                What ye rooting for again? Was annoyed I failed to get on the bet, now I need to know how I should feel.

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                night crew checking in. Riggs, have you exams soon? Surely you should be getting into the all-nighter routine if so?
                                                Thursday and Friday, best sort out transport for Friday.
                                                Beer on Friday maybe.
                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Comment

Are you trying to impress your ex with a view of a new, healthier, personally developed you?

If so then I humbly suggest instead impressing her with your virility by showing her how many hookers you can bang while being stoned out of your mind.
                                                    The Hitch branch of yoga, mental health I can get behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                                      Did you previously go by a diff name or were you always Dobby?
                                                      dobman88. People here kept calling me dobby and it was used irl at one of JP's events then so I just asked for a change as I was used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                        1. Check here to see if you are registered at old address: https://www.checktheregister.ie/Publ...t.aspx?uiLang=

2. Send off RFA3 form (change of address) if you are registered and want to change to the Dublin register. If not registered fill out form RFA2. Available here: https://www.checktheregister.ie/Publ.../AppForms.aspx You'll need to send this either today or tomorrow to be sure of inclusion. Well, it has to arrive by May 5th at latest.

3. Send it (FREEPOST) to the: Franchise Section, Dublin City Council, Block 4, Floor 1, Civic Offices, Wood Quay, Dublin 8
                                                        Thanking you. Sent
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

CHELSKI 2015 -GAME OF THROW INS

Gonna go with 4 goals+ in the hull v lolpool clash tonight .

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
                                                            CHELSKI 2015 -GAME OF THROW INS

Gonna go with 4 goals+ in the hull v lolpool clash tonight .
                                                            Wat

Comment

Any reason not to put my net worth on Mayweather @ 1/2? Other than the annoyance of losing a fiver of course.

Comment

Wat

Yeah prob a 2-2 draw . No likey ?

Comment

Yeah prob a 2-2 draw . No likey ?
                                                                  Throw ins thing. Wtf was that.

The match? Should get a sweat, both teams desperately need 3 points.

Comment

Hard to believe this happened 30 years ago today. Still remember sitting up til 12.30am or whatever time it was watching it.

[VINE]eW9FeWFplgW[/VINE]

Comment

no likey ?

Comment

no likey ?
                                                                        You should work with Paddy Power
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

gambling leads to the dark side.

That looks like the most nerdy celebration ever, well second to all the korean gamers now being able to open bottles of champagne after they win, standing there shaking them in vain..

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            You should work with Paddy Power
                                                                            I'd never join a company that would hire someone like me (sic)

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              Made the one UK politics bet - Harriet Harmon to be next Deputy PM. Wish I'd taken the 7/1 on offer last week. 11/2 now with Paddys. Max bet €60.
                                                                              Never heard of her in my life but I'm on!

Comment

Luton Town striker Ricky Miller is suspended by the club after being arrested on suspicion of assault.

I randomly bumped in to him in Leicester Sq around xmas. I was in the middle of a 2 day bender and he was absolutely off his head. I ended up drinking with him for a few hours. Im not altogether surprised that the above has happened. I even had to post him back his phone as I somehow ended up with it.
                                                                                Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Excel help required: I have two columns, A & B. All of the cells in B are in A (along with several thousand more). I need to extract the several thousand unique cell entries from Column A that do not exist in Column B. Any quick formula jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                    Excel help required: I have two columns, A & B. All of the cells in B are in A (along with several thousand more). I need to extract the several thousand unique cell entries from Column A that do not exist in Column B. Any quick formula jobs?
                                                                                    I'm not sure about quick formula's and there is definitely going to be a quicker way of doing this but if you need it in a hurry...

Write this into column C1
                                                                                    =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,$B$1:$B$10000,0)),"Unique","D uplicate")
                                                                                    Hold the bottom corner and do it down until the end of the list.

Then hold Ctrl and Press the A on the top, and the C on the top and copy and paste them into a new sheet -> Sort and filter a->z and delete all of the duplicates and you have all the unique cells.

That will give you all the unique cells from Column A.

EDIT: Not sure why there is a space between the D and u in "Duplicate", I went to edit and it's not there... weird!
                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Rooting for Hull.

^as you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                        Rooting for Hull.

^as you do.
                                                                                        Banter, innit bruv?

Comment

What ye rooting for again? Was annoyed I failed to get on the bet, now I need to know how I should feel.
                                                                                          Looking for the Yes vote to be under 68%. Couldn't really care less about gay marriage tbf.

Spent the day in the Wesht today, feeling like I have connected with my No constituency and now back to feeling emboldened.
                                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                            Hard to believe this happened 30 years ago today. Still remember sitting up til 12.30am or whatever time it was watching it.

[VINE]eW9FeWFplgW[/VINE]
                                                                                            Yeah, I watched that too, it was a massive deal in Ireland at the time. My old man had a lot of hate for Davis, shouting "jammy bastard" at the TV everytime he played a cracking shot with perfect position.
                                                                                            Fast forward 28 years and I was playing poker in JP's and Davis was at the table for a while. We got tangled a little, mainly raise and 3 bet/shove/fold spots. After we were both knocked out we were chatting for a while about a few things including the 1985 final (I didn't mention the jammy bastard remarks). He said it's weird when he see's it again, it's like it's a different person and it's hard to associate that person with who is is now. I guess a lot of sportspeople feel like that when they see old footage of themselves.
                                                                                            Nice guy, and he took the time to pose for a FB photo.

Comment

Game of Thrones?

Comment

Percentage chance this strike doesn't go ahead on Friday Mr Wasabi?

Looking for the Yes vote to be under 68%. Couldn't really care less about gay marriage tbf.

Spent the day in the Wesht today, feeling like I have connected with my No constituency and now back to feeling emboldened.
                                                                                                Be grand, sale of the century it was.

Comment

Any reason not to put my net worth on Mayweather @ 1/2? Other than the annoyance of losing a fiver of course.
                                                                                                  Because the whole world REALLY wants him to lose

Comment

I'm a big fan, I think Danny is too, not sure about others, Harmon can get on peoples wick if you havent signed on to the premise
                                                                                                    This weeks episode was golden I thought best one of the season so far.
                                                                                                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                      This weeks episode was golden I thought best one of the season so far.
                                                                                                      Tyler, been meaning to ask for a while. I (possibly like many others) am utterly (and fairly happily) out of the loop when it comes to poker these days.

Any chance of a brief synopsis of who is still around on the pro scene, who you reckon is still making money or causing trouble?

Thinking Hellmuth, Doyle, devilfish, Mike the mouth, etc, etc..

Comment

Am on the over 49.5% for turnout myself.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                          Game of Thrones?
                                                                                                          I got that, still makes no sense.

Comment

5.30am for that fight? Fuckin 'ell.

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                            Am on the over 49.5% for turnout myself.
                                                                                                            Whilst scrambling to register to vote? Hope your vote makes the difference.

Comment

I got that, still makes no sense.
                                                                                                              No getty ? Lol . Didn't think you would meight

Comment

Because the whole world REALLY wants him to lose
                                                                                                                I don't. Fuck that little church going midget.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                  I don't. Fuck that little church going midget.
                                                                                                                  Black lads sticking together doesn't count.

Comment

Tyler, been meaning to ask for a while. I (possibly like many others) am utterly (and fairly happily) out of the loop when it comes to poker these days.

Any chance of a brief synopsis of who is still around on the pro scene, who you reckon is still making money or causing trouble?

Thinking Hellmuth, Doyle, devilfish, Mike the mouth, etc, etc..
                                                                                                                    Yo I wouldn't be in the know 100% to be honest, stop following a bunch of poker Twitter accounts over the last while so don't know all the ins & outs and only see stuff if it pops up or retweeted stick my nose in on 2+2 sporadically to see any news etc but I'm sure there is still a few people here who know what's what, heading over to Monte Carlo tomorrow to cover the EPT Grand Final €100,000 Super High Roller kicks off on Thursday and by all accounts it's going to be pretty big, have a look at the GPI ranking of the top 300 players see how many names you recognise out of the top 20 HERE tons of new heroes & wizards nowadays.

As for Hellmuth haven't seen him at any events for the last while but he was playing a cash game last night that was streamed on Twitch but he did get some air time awhile back when he was promoting some fast food chain in the US, Doyle is still floating about and his Twitter account is actually pretty good but not playing as often due to old age/health, Mike Matusow last I heard was having health problems and welching somewhat on bet he made with Ted Forrest for over $1.5 million. Negreanu is only a handful of the "old school" guys who you watched when poker was kicking off and is bigger than ever now. Ivey still gonna Ivey but is popping up in ads for Chrysler as for the online wizards Isldur is still floating about but Duurrr has vanished I believe and playing mostly live, hadn't seen Zigmund for a long time and he popped up in Malta I was heading out early one morning at like 10am himself & a few friends were outside the casino buckled obviously going home from the night before.

This would've been cool only for the fact the account is managed by some social media monkey

"you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Black lads sticking together doesn't count.
                                                                                                                      I judge a man not by the colour of his skin but by the content of his character.

Pacquiao is boring, he spends all his time saying prayers, hugging fat women and kissing babies.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        I judge a man not by the colour of his skin but by the content of his character.

Pacquiao is boring, he spends all his time saying prayers, hugging fat women and kissing babies.
                                                                                                                        Mayweather spends his time beating women and telling everyone how great he is.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X