Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bournemouth and Watford, welcome to the 2015/16 premier league.

I shall 99% likely be having Matt Ritchie in my team next year along with 1 of Deeney and Ighalo. PP enhanced tonight was bournemouth and valencia both to be leading at half time at 2/1, wish I hadn't snubbed my nose at it now lol.
    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Bournemouth and Watford, welcome to the 2015/16 premier league.

I shall 99% likely be having Matt Ritchie in my team next year along with 1 of Deeney and Ighalo. PP enhanced tonight was bournemouth and valencia both to be leading at half time at 2/1, wish I hadn't snubbed my nose at it now lol.
      Ipswich certs to go up too imo

Brother is a Watford fan, big season upcoming.
      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Solskjaer View Post
        Enjoy yer sossies and do a wee bit of excercise, the skinny bearded look is very 1847
        Beards confirmed as being 'out' by hipster colleague. Ladies of the land rejoice.

Comment

Deeney will be shite in the PL. There is a reason nobody has been in for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
            What I'm saying is the diet industry are partly responsible for this poor understanding. It's in their best interest to sell concepts like syns, weighwatcher points, 'free' foods and the likes rather than starting off with the science and then moving on to whatever their diet is about. Basically, the whole weight loss industry is so massive due to good marketing (which is partly hiding the basic and proven science behind weight loss) as opposed to scientific necessity. (And obviously I'm not saying all of the weight loss/diet industry is marketing bullshit, there's obviously a lot of good stuff too).
            If they offered simple life advice that worked who would they sell their subscriptions and fat free sausages to?

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                Beards confirmed as being 'out' by hipster colleague. Ladies of the land rejoice.
                The accompanying haircuts must have reached their peak too, was getting my haircut recently and i was literally the only person in the room without one.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                  Deeney will be shite in the PL. There is a reason nobody has been in for him.
                  Yeah was thinking he's be a bit like Ings when it came to fpl scoring. <12 goals and an occasional assist. Will try and avoid but if he is 5.5 he'd be tempting.

Have done a pre-summer team for the bants and it looks like it might do well. 0 United and Liverpool players in it probably helps.
                  Looking forward to the 1shot next year more than the actual league which is funny.
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                    'hipster' banker pronounces on future of hipster movement
                    This dude is Tar Aldarion to the power of ten. He knows.

Comment

Comment

Absolute last chance for the O'Donnells tomorrow - if Supreme Court refuses to hear case (and it would be farcical if they did choose to hear it imo) - then they are gonzo on Wednesday. Would nearly be tempted to turn up to see the eviction Big Brother style. They're like the Nasty Nick we never had.
                        A sporting €10 that they are still in the house on Thursday?

Comment

I always like Watford's colours. The main consideration for me in assessing teams promoted from the Championship. The second being if they were in the top flight when I was younger, and thus kid of nostalgic.

Comment

Thats the same as my criteria. I always remember Watfords colours fondly as they were on the cover of the Subbuteo i had at the time. Luter Missit Blissit and all.

SPOILER

Comment

I watched a documentary on internet cam work called Cam Girlz. It is the new poker of the internet Some of the girls on these sites earn over 100k a month!

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                I always like Watford's colours. The main consideration for me in assessing teams promoted from the Championship. The second being if they were in the top flight when I was younger, and thus kid of nostalgic.
                                Very far removed from it now, but Oxford Utd are another that fit this bill for me.

Comment

Not sure how I'm only hearing about Limmy's Show now

Dee Dee has some thoughts about the Danone advert on TV. Taken from episode 4 of Limmy's Show.COPYRIGHT: BBC TWO

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                  Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                    The only way I've found around that is to quote the post, type something so you can hit 'preview post' then the vid appears as a link.

Same here... It is an absolute pain.... Maybe we should ask if people could post links as well as embedding them?
                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

If a food has 0 syns, presumably you can have 2/3/4 helpings of it and it won't affect your weight loss goals, right?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                        If a food has 0 syns, presumably you can have 2/3/4 helpings of it and it won't affect your weight loss goals, right?
                                        Yeah and if you're having cake for dessert then just half the portion, that way you can have twice as much.

Comment

Watford hired Zola. That makes them a legendary club.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                            Same here... It is an absolute pain.... Maybe we should ask if people could post links as well as embedding them?
                                            Site automatically embeds links though, people would need to double post and leave the s on one. Who's gonna bother doing that just for us poor folk?
                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                                              Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                I've slid into a beard recently out of pure laziness,shaving would be too painful now,only way it's happening is a Barber hot towel shave. I'd love it to go out of fashion so I don't get lumped in with the cunts.
                                                Anyone use a safety razor,I'm tired of being bent over by Gillette,they definitely turned mach 3 to shit once fusion came out #conspiracy

Comment

GOT

SPOILER
                                                  Welcome home Lady Stark, the north remembers.
                                                  Goose bumps.

One of the greatest delivered lines ever.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                    I've slid into a beard recently out of pure laziness,shaving would be too painful now,only way it's happening is a Barber hot towel shave. I'd love it to go out of fashion so I don't get lumped in with the cunts.
                                                    Anyone use a safety razor,I'm tired of being bent over by Gillette,they definitely turned mach 3 to shit once fusion came out #conspiracy
                                                    I got a gift set at xmas of a mach 3, been using the fusion for the last few years, i think they make them extra sharp in the gift sets to trick you into changing and splashing out for 5.
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Chicks love beards, well all the young wans on tinder seem to be craving them. I remember last year in work everybody had a beard at the christmas party, was weird, because none of them usually have one, especially the women.

Worked out my old fry in galway caloriewise before, that bad boy was 2000 calories (real oil+butter included). It was so good man.

oh ye hitch thanks for the headsup on the nakd bars deal, stuffed my face with them tonight, 60 cent is ridiculus value. 3.3g protein a pop and so tasty.

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                          no you cant, doesnt work , its about food optimising
                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Comment

Comment

Here are some great pictures from the NASA Gemini mission from the 60s
                                                                Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

heh, i've a literal fck tonne of them too. Like i guess that 20%+ of my calorie imput for the next month will be cold-pressed pecans/cashews and dates. When you consider that a pack of taytos is a euro...
                                                                I walked in and was thinking....hmm I'm gonna need a bigger bag. They can't be that cheap to make either, pretty sweet deal. Must eh buy a few hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                  I got a gift set at xmas of a mach 3, been using the fusion for the last few years, i think they make them extra sharp in the gift sets to trick you into changing and splashing out for 5.
                                                                  I get about 2 good shaves out of a fusion

Comment

My last clean shave was like 2007 I reckon, maybe once since for a funeral
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I get about 2 good shaves out of a fusion
                                                                      I would guess i only change a blade at around 20-25 shaves, and i would only shave 2-3 times a week.

I tried the safety razor route....progress wins hands down with the battle between old school and modern razors imo. Who wants to spend 20 mins having a shave ? Male curse it is.
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

I would guess i only change a blade at around 20-25 shaves, and i would only shave 2-3 times a week.

I tried the safety razor route....progress wins hands down with the battle between old school and modern razors imo. Who wants to spend 20 mins having a shave ? Male curse it is.
                                                                        Lot of money out there for the guy who invents some lotion to rub on your face which makes your facial hair just fall out, or not grow for a while. probably has already been invented but Gillette suppressing it

Comment

Excellent product. http://www.shaving.ie/products/razor...sharpener.html

Comment

Lot of money out there for the guy who invents some lotion to rub on your face which makes your facial hair just fall out, or not grow for a while. probably has already been invented but Gillette suppressing it
                                                                            I shave like 10 times a year I think, and never have any more than a bit of stubble. It's the perfect situation. If I didn't shave for a year I doubt I would have a beard like mdoug

Comment

Originally posted by Sirtoyou View Post
                                                                              Fuck I was told about this about 3 years ago and forgot about it, all over it

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                Watford hired Zola. That makes them a legendary club.
                                                                                Zola gonna get relegated with Cagliari this year

Also Watford's current manager is Slaviša Jokanović, they love former Chelski boys.
                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                                  Not sure how I'm only hearing about Limmy's Show now

Dee Dee has some thoughts about the Danone advert on TV. Taken from episode 4 of Limmy's Show.COPYRIGHT: BBC TWO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI
                                                                                  Watch some of his 'Adventure call' sketches on Youtube, some v funny stuff.

Comment

Bournemouth sounds like a great club. http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/32315677

Comment

Also Watford's current manager is Slaviša Jokanović, they love former Chelski boys.
                                                                                      Zola was sacked last month and they rehired Zeman. Crazy club!

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                        I shave like 10 times a year I think, and never have any more than a bit of stubble. It's the perfect situation. If I didn't shave for a year I doubt I would have a beard like mdoug
                                                                                        Presumably your testicles are nowhere to be seen yet either.
                                                                                        Originally posted by ArmaniJeans
                                                                                        I like this heat - some proper music innit.
                                                                                        None of the 'black disabled lesbian warbling backwards' stuff that the other players inflicted on me.

Comment

Never saw this program before, but it's defo something Strewelpeter would like. Really tough but the first episode just aired on Dave so could be on for the long run seeing as there were 10 series' made.

The very first edition of the ultra-brainy quiz show Only Connect, hosted by Victoria Coren.

Comment

toaster pancakes are the nuts
                                                                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

...

Comment

GOT

SPOILER

Goose bumps.

One of the greatest delivered lines ever.
                                                                                                You have no idea how amazing that line should have been.

Comment

Fuck I was told about this about 3 years ago and forgot about it, all over it
                                                                                                  I usually fly through the first 7 blades and then get about six months out of the last blade using it.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                      Never saw this program before, but it's defo something Strewelpeter would like. Really tough but the first episode just aired on Dave so could be on for the long run seeing as there were 10 series' made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzv3sucXkzo
                                                                                                      Strewel was talking about trying to enter a team here 2-3 years ago. It's been on bbc4 for years but now commenced on bbc2 for series 10. An overnight success if you will. It's been mentioned in the BBV a number of times. It's a cracking show.
                                                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

You haven't seen that? Its a class show.
                                                                                                        Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        Strewel was talking about trying to enter a team here 2-3 years ago. It's been on bbc4 for years but now commenced on bbc2 for series 10. An overnight success if you will. It's been mentioned in the BBV a number of times. It's a cracking show.
                                                                                                        Somehow never seen it on the box and missed all talk about it here

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                          You have no idea how amazing that line should have been.
                                                                                                          I havent read the books and to be honest, im only about 80% sure of whats going on most of the time but it seemed big, in a "were gona need a bigger boat" big.

Care to tell me what you mean but not to spoiler it for me ?
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Saw this on PP's Facebook:

Four games left in the Algerian league, and any one of the 16 teams can theoretically still win the league...

Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

You shut your whore mouth m8

Zola was sacked last month and they rehired Zeman. Crazy club!
                                                                                                              Standard in Italy. Contract laws and shit. Zeman was still getting paid weekly so they have the right to say your back in charge since we pay you. Happens a lot.

Comment

I havent read the books and to be honest, im only about 80% sure of whats going on most of the time but it seemed big, in a "were gona need a bigger boat" big.

Care to tell me what you mean but not to spoiler it for me ?
                                                                                                                Not really any spoilers here

SPOILER
                                                                                                                A character ( who isn't going to be in the show ) who we're lead to believe is just a fat old useless fool delivers the GOAT speech and that line at the end of it and cements himself as a bad motherfucker. It's one of the most popular passages in the books.

Comment

Round-up post
                                                                                                                  Immac?
                                                                                                                  although I wouldn't risk it on my face.

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                                  to put it another way, if you were to give a clueless fat person ONE piece of advice to lose weight, what would it be?
                                                                                                                  Eat less, move more
                                                                                                                  AINEC

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                  I'm saying that the complex relationship between "food eaten" and "calories in" is clearly very poorly understood. That's why the diet industry is so crazy.
                                                                                                                  Sure, we aren't machines running on total combustion of food. And there's a bit of flex between calories in and food in it. But the net effect of that it tiny overall. And I don't know of any 'commercial' part of the diet industry that is effect by it.

The backbone of every successful weight loss plan that I know is controlled calorie intake.

The issue is that slow sustainable fat loss isn't all that commercially attractive. Especially if it involves advice people can take away.
                                                                                                                  It's much profitable to sell products and plans that give rapid false results. Repeat business is the best business.
                                                                                                                  Most rapid diets these days appear to involve some sort of water cutting. A few bonus kgs off the scales in a week, that goes back on once you rehydrate with a normal diet = another "detox" nest month.

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
                                                                                                                  no you cant, doesnt work , its about food optimising
                                                                                                                  Food optimising isn't a real thing though. It's just a trademarked world for using more energy than you eat, or calories in/calories out.
                                                                                                                  As above, that's great as the basis of it.

But the shilling of syn-free junk is dire. It's just appealing to the issues that had people in bad shape to begin.
                                                                                                                  For example, guilt syn free chips.
                                                                                                                  SPOILER

If you stick to the portion sizes listed, there its about 200cals. Nothing really wrong with that imo. It's roast veg.
                                                                                                                  But when you tell people that they can go free for all on these magic chips, what do you think happens?
                                                                                                                  Continue on with chipper sized portions. (how big is a bag from the chipper?)
                                                                                                                  Last edited by Mellor; 28-04-15, 00:20.

Comment

Somehow never seen it on the box and missed all talk about it here
                                                                                                                    Never seen it either.
                                                                                                                    I reckon a BBV team would do alright.

Comment

Trendy clothes are cheaper than ever. That sounds great for the people who buy them, but it's horrible for the people who make them. Connect with Last Week T...

Opr

Comment

Was just thinking about some event in Barcelona a few years ago. It was one I posted about here - missing flight, having to get two day train back to Prague. Maybe in 2010.

The Barcelona thing started when an Iranian girl I'd met when we were both interviewing for the same job emailed me saying 'how about going to this conference?'. So we both end up there. Loads of emails back and forth in the runup. Then when we get there she is going 'let's go to Monserrat', let's meet up here, there, everywhere. We're having long talks by phone in our rooms at x past midnight.

Afterwards she arranged for me to get a job in her uni, a nice promotion, got the offer but I had to move back to Ireland due to kid about to being born. She seemed quite miffed when I told her.

And its literally just got through to me now. She was clearly, and to anyone else obviously, trying to hit on me. Never occurred to me due to her Muslimness. But actually when you consider her religion those 2am calls to my bedroom chatting about philosophy and crap were really her being quite forward within the confines of her religion and angling for an opening to say 'you know what I'd really like at 2am...?'.

Fck. She was hot. The Iranian look is easily the nut Middle Eastern look.
                                                                                                                        Likely a very hair vag though?
                                                                                                                        Anyhow, yktr. you know the rules
                                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hitch is a strange fish.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X