X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
      its no licking puppy licking pussy breaking news chd, but cheers for sharing
      Ta m8. Stick up another few Sheep answers for the craic.

Comment

This is just sublime, spare 17 minutes for this, you will not regret it.

I struggle to get a handle on how Sigur Ros make me feel, it's like they are other worldly or of a different time.
        Life seems to stall when you listen to them, mundanity becomes beauty, dreamlike.

The crescendo on this track felt like cocaine.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          wow wow wow

Comment

I've no idea who Jon Jones is. This must be like how Strewelpeter feels when a Gazza story breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
              I've no idea who Jon Jones is. This must be like how Strewelpeter feels when a Gazza story breaks.
              I think your help is needed on Hitch's Sheep thread

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                  MMA's biggest name and P4P best has gone full Tyson after showing signs of it for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by dobby View Post
                    Best decision my gf and I have made so far in our relationship. No matter what kinda day we're having our dog puts smiles on our faces.
                    I used be like that with our cat but the cat's been missing/presumed dead for a few years now
                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                      I used be like that with our cat but the cat's been missing/presumed dead for a few years now
                      The cat probably fecked off and found a new family. Cats are spawn of the devil.

Comment

The cat probably fecked off and found a new family. Cats are spawn of the devil.
                        had another cat that did that. He'd call back every 1-2 years though so obviously didn't venture too far. Haven't seen him for a few years though so he's presumed dead as well I'd say.
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          That course is being run by the New Kadampa Tradition who are widely regarded within Buddhism as a cult to be avoided. Have a read up on them. I'll find a reason why you shouldn't dance later.
                          I've always wanted to try being in a cult, but I shall not take part in their proffered refreshments, koresh surprise.

Comment

De Gea voted in team of the year surprised about that. Thought Courtois would get it being on a championship winning team an all.

Obviously Hazard and Kane named POTY and YPOTY. Well deserved.

Comment

Didn't mcgregor show up at some shot Dublin crims funeral last month

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                I've always wanted to try being in a cult, but I shall not take part in their proffered refreshments, koresh surprise.
                                I think GAB was thinking about starting one, and now he's got a bit of spare time. Him being the son of a butcher gives him a huge advantage. And I took it upon myself to try to plant seeds of power hungriness into his psyche not too long ago.

If he won't then MSN might be the next best bet. Sure wasn't she recently crucified on here atoning for our syns.

Comment

De Gea voted in team of the year surprised about that. Thought Courtois would get it being on a championship winning team an all.
                                  Possibly Courtois had a better defense in front of him, whereas De Gea was left high and dry earlier on in the season? He definitely won a lot more games for Utd. than Courtois did for Chelsea, imo.

Comment

Obviously Hazard and Kane named POTY and YPOTY. Well deserved.
                                    Coutinho ahead of Fabregas is the biggest lol.
                                    Cahill shouldn't be anywhere near the team, Fonte should be ahead of him. Ivanovic lucky to be in it ahead of Clyne.
                                    Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                    Didn't mcgregor show up at some shot Dublin crims funeral last month
                                    He did indeed.

Comment

Vikings finale.

SPOILER
                                      The best season finale to a show I've seen for a long time. I thought after episode 8 he was going to die and was looking for a way for season 4 to happen without him. I thought Bjorn may find out about Floki and take Ragnars place and kill Floki. Did not see the fake death coming. Fantastic that he now knows what Floki, Rolo and Lagatha think of him. Bye bye those 3. Rolo will probably be killed in Paris after yer wans speech and Floki is definitely gone after what was said on the ship.

So much to look back on and look forward to in season 4. Can't wait.
                                      SPOILER
                                      Meh, i wasn't too pushed about it tbh.

Not sure how anyone could think Ragnar was dead when there was no fuss made about it, and there's no way he's just going to die from injury over 2/3 episodes.

Why would it be bye bye to Lagertha? She pretty much showed she's still crazy about Ragnar, and i'm expecting them get it on again in the next season once she kills off Kalf as promised.

Count Odo with his 50 shades of Grey moment was weird. Like really weird! I'm not sure where we're going with it at the moment, but it was in the finale for a reason.

Thought Ragnar was going to kill Floki on the spot too so we'll see where that one goes.

Big shout goes to that spiked wheel thing from the episode before. That was class on so many levels!

SPOILER

Comment

Haven't heard it mentioned here, or maybe I just missed it, but Catastrophe is the best comedy series I've seen in years. All you people looking for a decent comedy should definitely check it out.

Comment

Coutinho ahead of Fabregas is the biggest lol.
                                          Cahill shouldn't be anywhere near the team, Fonte should be ahead of him. Ivanovic lucky to be in it ahead of Clyne.

He did indeed.
                                          Agree with Fonte, can see why Iva is there though as he popped up with a few big goals.
                                          Would you have put Costa there ahead of Ags/Austin? He probably had a great goal to game ratio but so much injury!

Also seriously wtflol @ coutinho. I laughed when i saw his name on the POTY odds earlier this week, I'd honestly have silva ahead of him too, maybe even downing/sigs/henderson.
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                            Agree with Fonte, can see why Iva is there though as he popped up with a few big goals.
                                            Would you have put Costa there ahead of Ags/Austin? He probably had a great goal to game ratio but so much injury!

Also seriously wtflol @ coutinho. I laughed when i saw his name on the POTY odds earlier this week, I'd honestly have silva ahead of him too, maybe even downing/sigs/henderson.
                                            Costa scrapes by both. Aguero was hot and cold. Austin was very important but ultimately Costa goals have proven to be more important. Nearly everything he did this year came in the league.

Comment

It would in incredibly funny in Jones was the victim in the cocaine fuel hit and run.

Comment

I think De Gea got in because him and Courtois were close but you can't have ALL Chelsea players. There's surely a better alternative than Cahill but can't really think of anyone deserving off hand. Would've gone with Clyne over Ivanovic. Fabregas over Coutinho is automatic and I think you have to fit Aguero in somewhere too. Drop Cahill for Aguero and play 3-4-3 with one CB and three strikers.
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Gerrard should have got in ahead of Hazard and Glen Johnson ahead of Ivanovic, rest are all fine.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                    Gerrard should have got in ahead of Hazard and Glen Johnson ahead of Ivanovic, rest are all fine.
                                                    Gerrard should have won Player of the Year tbh. Precedent set with Giggs like.
                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Comment

Comment

Seems more mildly humorous than anything...

It's not funny. Offensively unfunny, like most of their advertising. But not actually offensive like this twitter cop is claiming

Comment

Actually a complete ban on gambling advertising can't come soon enough,especially ads for bingo sites, holy shit they are depressing
                                                            Last edited by Guest; 27-04-15, 09:01.

Comment

ow my head. Who buys all the sausage rolls in Spar? Every Spar starts the day with a metric tonne of sausage rolls, so presumably there is a vibrant market for them. Yet, i'd say its been a decade since I've seen someone actually eat a sausage roll. Maybe they are shame-eaten in secret.
                                                              I'm gonna put my bets on the guy that adds sausage buying trip reports to the BBV

Comment

I think your help is needed on Hitch's Sheep thread
                                                                Just had a read of it, it really is everything and more that you'd expect from a HH organised game.

Comment

lidl catalogue supporting foraging courses
                                                                  Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Comment

ow my head. Who buys all the sausage rolls in Spar? Every Spar starts the day with a metric tonne of sausage rolls, so presumably there is a vibrant market for them. Yet, i'd say its been a decade since I've seen someone actually eat a sausage roll. Maybe they are shame-eaten in secret.
                                                                    Ah heyor. Too good for sausage rolls are you? You need to get in touch with the common man, Hitch. You've become isolated from larger society. Ask CHD to take you to the darts.
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Had to swerve to avoid Kilcoole Kabs careering around D4 last night. Sort him out CHD.
                                                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Seems more mildly humorous than anything...
                                                                        Anything that energises the No side at this point is fine by me. Facing financial ruin if the opinion polls are correct.

Did you know there's a secret gay conspiracy to take over <insert own personal choice>? Sure they have Enda in their back pocket and everything.
                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            Anything that energises the No side at this point is fine by me. Facing financial ruin if the opinion polls are correct.

Did you know there's a secret gay conspiracy to take over <insert own personal choice>? Sure they have Enda in their back pocket and everything.
                                                                            Meh, take some of the centre if you're worried..

Comment

I see a few RIP messages to Femi Fakinle on FB this morning. A lot of people here will know him. Seems to have left behind 5 kids too but not sure what happened.

Comment

Latest poll was 72%, we're grand.

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                  I see a few RIP messages to Femi Fakinle on FB this morning. A lot of people here will know him. Seems to have left behind 5 kids too but not sure what happened.
                                                                                  Very sad.

Comment

m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DnAPtOPyB6kA&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCN HYdMDueJ-Ve22MXMDdVAeStxpBFA

Jesus wept

Edit, I give up how the fuck do you embed YouTube video these days? Used to be easy. None of the vids posted by others work for me either
                                                                                    Last edited by Guest; 27-04-15, 10:08.

Comment

you are posting some fucked up mobile link. you jsut post a youtube link and make sure it starts with http, not https. If the others arent't working for you that is a browser/pc problem.
                                                                                      Last edited by Tar.Aldarion; 27-04-15, 10:27.

Comment

...

Comment

m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DnAPtOPyB6kA&ved=0CBwQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCN HYdMDueJ-Ve22MXMDdVAeStxpBFA

Jesus wept

Edit, I give up how the fuck do you embed YouTube video these days? Used to be easy. None of the vids posted by others work for me either
                                                                                          Ya some issue with chrome on Android not playing the embedded youtube links, and you can't even click to open them in the app, very annoying
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

he must have been very young. Doesn't look much over 30 on his pokerstars youtube video from 2010
                                                                                            31 - he was a couple of years behind me in school

Comment

If he won't then MSN might be the next best bet. Sure wasn't she recently crucified on here atoning for our syns.
                                                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Jesus wept

The same way links have been embedded for the last 5 years, it hasn't changed. Posting a mobile link doesn't embed it.

Comment

...

Comment

4/5 kids he had, lived just around the corner from me. Sad day

Comment

is there a quick vbulletin edit possible to allow recognition of 'https' and 'm.youtube' links to be recognised as youtube the same as the regular youtube address? It seems all youtube addresses now default to https.
                                                                                                      That would be nice.
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Kim Huybrechts View Post
                                                                                                        4/5 kids he had, lived just around the corner from me. Sad day
                                                                                                        Played with him a few times, he was a member on here (undertheradar), seemed like a nice guy. Do you remember we all made the final table of the WSOP mirror event in Celbridge? Yourself, Starvin Marvin, Femi, Nuck Chorris and a few other randomers. 2 hour blinds, that was the first time I met the Wexford mafia.

Anyone know how he died? Sad indeed, RIP.

Comment

RIP Femi. 5 kids thats very sad.

Comment

Ha! Looking at the time of your post, I was munching on one at that exact moment for the first time in about three years.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                              Played with him a few times, he was a member on here (undertheradar), seemed like a nice guy. Do you remember we all made the final table of the WSOP mirror event in Celbridge? Yourself, Starvin Marvin, Femi, Nuck Chorris and a few other randomers. 2 hour blinds, that was the first time I met the Wexford mafia.

Anyone know how he died? Sad indeed, RIP.
                                                                                                              Two of those randomers ended up heads up didn't they, a skinny miserable looking milky bar kid lookalike and some auld lad who ran like Mo Farah

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                Seeing as you guys have been talking sitcoms over the last few days, how high does Community rank on your collective lists? It's my own personal favorite, by a distance (apart from S4 of course). I haven't watched any of S6 yet though... no spoilers please!

Comment

Still working on Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt as my breakfast sitcom, which I can recommend.
                                                                                                                  I didn't realize breakfast sitcoms were a 'thing'; I often do this as well. Do you have any particular criteria for choosing your breakfast sitcoms?

Comment

Ive been enjoying watching Oz from the start on channel 148 recently for breakfast , prob the best breakfast prison rape drama out there

Comment

Had to swerve to avoid Kilcoole Kabs careering around D4 last night. Sort him out CHD.
                                                                                                                      Will investigate m8

Comment

Paging Strewel, any reason not to go to dubai during Ramadan,warned off by a friend,but reading up online it seems grand?

Comment

Paging Strewel, any reason not to go to dubai during Ramadan,warned off by a friend,but reading up online it seems grand?
                                                                                                                          No booze served anywhere. Everything else absolutely grand.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X