This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
    looks rank,reminds me someone brought over one of those Cadburys egg and spoon yokes the other day, 4 chocolate eggs in a purple egg carton, they are foul. Had to chuck it out.
    Are you negative in "real life"?!
    Your posts have been crazy negative the last few months.
    LSB does hugs if required ...

Comment

Originally posted by Lao Lao View Post
      Problem is that the PC is upstairs and the UPC router is downstairs, no way the cable would reach
      May you live in interesting times!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
          Only thing I've ever seen psv post about where he isn't moaning and ranting is Heat.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
            Nope, this is where I vent, it's in the thread title. Share almost nothing about real life here and plan on keeping it that way, just a good place to let off steam, you can always press ignore, you won't be the first!

Comment

Originally posted by cardshark202 View Post
              Only thing I've ever seen psv post about where he isn't moaning and ranting is Heat.
              Speaking of which twentieth anniversary of its release coming up. hopefully IFI will put on a screening, tbh I'd just watch the shootout on loop in a cinema for 24 hours.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                  As you all know I'm a XXXXX fan but what a fuckin goal by YYYYYY. Aamazing touch from YYYYY. Top quality.
                  Dobber, not a slight on you in the least, actually top bloke if i was asked.

This shit is just ridiculous, noone should have to preempt/quantity their statements, if someone comes back at you tell them fuck off...you had an opinion as an avid watcher and fan of the sport.

"That was a great bean salad....and thats coming from a meat eater"...you can fuck off too.

A pre bias that goes on to change your mind may be the different..."i though the dude in Nightcrawler was a twat" but now he deserves an award"....

meh...i had a few, take no heed.
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                    Nope, this is where I vent, it's in the thread title. Share almost nothing about real life here and plan on keeping it that way, just a good place to let off steam, you can always press ignore, you won't be the first!
                    Once I know, I know!

Nah, too little time to ignore people. It's all entertainment to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Participating in a charity sleepout on Friday week with work colleagues. Wonder what the drinking policy is around that? Hip flask surely acceptable, but presumably not turning up after a few in the pub? Don't get nights out at the moment, so considering this as a big night on the town.
                      Charity sleepout in March? Hardcore. Some chance of it being very cold but pretty risk averse all things told given the time of year. Ye should swap sleeping bags and clothes with actual homeless people for added realism while somewhat helping them at the same time to make ye feel a little better.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        Charity sleepout in March? Hardcore. Some chance of it being very cold but pretty risk averse all things told given the time of year. Ye should swap sleeping bags and clothes with actual homeless people for added realism while somewhat helping them at the same time to make ye feel a little better.
                        Hard beat the reality of stale piss for that authentic homeless look-smell.

Comment

Participating in a charity sleepout on Friday week with work colleagues. Wonder what the drinking policy is around that? Hip flask surely acceptable, but presumably not turning up after a few in the pub? Don't get nights out at the moment, so considering this as a big night on the town.
                          2 Litre plastic bottles of devils bit or scrumpy. Although I'm sure LIDL and Aldi have shaken up that end of the market in recent years

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Dobber, not a slight on you in the least, actually top bloke if i was asked.

This shit is just ridiculous, noone should have to preempt/quantity their statements, if someone comes back at you tell them fuck off...you had an opinion as an avid watcher and fan of the sport.

"That was a great bean salad....and thats coming from a meat eater"...you can fuck off too.

A pre bias that goes on to change your mind may be the different..."i though the dude in Nightcrawler was a twat" but now he deserves an award"....

meh...i had a few, take no heed.
                            I'm sure I've said it before but you should definitely post more when drinking.

Comment

This was a real ad apparently, don't think they were taking the piss either

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                    I'm sure I've said it before but you should definitely post more when drinking.
                                    That was Hitch your was thinking about

Its a common mistake.

I know, i used your completely wrong...and i am a massive defended of your...arghhhh
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Angry guy fist gif fail....
                                        Last edited by oleras; 25-02-15, 00:02.
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

^^^ meh, we'll allow it!
                                          My forefather Norse accent ?
                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Small grammar thing related to that last post: have now fully and deliberately switched over to your as a replacement for you're.

Think its a move that's generally happening as part of the evolution of the language.

'its' in that last sentence being an example of this evolution. Where I'd guess no-one seriously uses the apostrophe anymore.
                                            You're wrong mate. It's still perfectly natural for some of us. Don't give in.

Comment

Comment

Bet it felt like a deliberate effort to apostrophe its there though.
                                                Yes.

Comment

Really enjoying Better Call Saul. Its just a highly enjoyable 40 minutes. Is it great yet, probably not. But you do have the suspicion that it could turn great. Doesn't even matter though at the moment.
                                                  Scene of RDIII buying a suit in it tonight, pity the belt bit got cut.

Comment

An Anrophy on an apostrophe.

Hitch, your in DCU yeah? Zuutroy also ?

You ever come across this ?

Found out the young fellow will be taking part today, they done some irish wide test and the top 100 in the country who took the test are asked to go on to the next round.

Its the head off the Imitation game !
                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm not sure how you guys are with dingbats... but here is one from earlier. Super easy but the rigger just couldn't fathom it whatsoever

Can everyone please get this

examples of dingbats are
                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                        I'm not sure how you guys are with dingbats... but here is one from earlier. Super easy but the rigger just couldn't fathom it whatsoever

Can everyone please get this

examples of dingbats are
                                                        Arrow up?
                                                        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

North pointy up arrow of France over the

obv

Comment

SPOILER
                                                            the south of france
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              North pointy up arrow of France over the

obv
                                                              We are talking about what in the picture is an example of dingbat formatting yeah? If that is the case then the answer is the arrow up symbol... Unless I am misreading it.
                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Eamonhonda, the brains of the bbv
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Oh Shite...
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                    We are talking about what in the picture is an example of dingbat formatting yeah? If that is the case then the answer is the arrow up symbol... Unless I am misreading it.
                                                                    Are you helping lottie feel better too?

Comment

If Ehonda has the right answer then I am with Rigger on this one.

Comment

:/

Comment

Dublin bike scheme is a very popular scheme to be fair.

Or very unpopular depending on what way you look at it.

X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                            Dublin bike scheme is a very popular scheme to be fair.

Or very unpopular depending on what way you look at it.

Haha very funny.

South of France.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Haha very funny.

South of France.
                                                                              Kindly explain to those having a brain fart,

Comment

The arrow shows which way north is, "the" is below France. The South of france
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Kindly explain to those having a brain fart,
                                                                                  Honest to god.. we have NO FUCKING IDEA!!!! Only posted to take the piss out of rigger, honda getting it = mind blowing so I am hoping for an elaboration.

I read this -> http://coffee-helps.com/2007/09/30/d...and-dipsticks/ after a quick google.. honestly still don't get it
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The word "the" is south of the word France, what's the difficulty
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

This will help you understand.

Comment

Haha very funny.

South of France.
                                                                                        South of France one fairly retarded,and no one including you got it. You'd have to be special to get it.

Fake edit: soz eamo

Here is one for you quiz lovers:

Name this person

Now please put your malcom x answers in spoilers for others that want to play:

I said:

SPOILER
                                                                                        That's Malcom X

Doug put down

SPOILER
                                                                                        some other lad

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                          South of France one fairly retarded,and no one including you got it. You'd have to be special to get it.

Fake edit: soz eamo

Here is one for you quiz lovers:

Name this person

Now please put your malcom x answers in spoilers for others that want to play:

I said:

SPOILER
                                                                                          That's Malcom X

Doug put down

SPOILER
                                                                                          some other lad
                                                                                          doug put down the guy who played malcolm x in selma... it was oscars week... doug needs glasses and told lsb that he was having an off night beforehand. Left the sheet with LSB while doug went to the bathroom. The round ended and the answer was blank. LSB is 100% to blame here.
                                                                                          Plus doug for 7/10 on his own in the oscars round which was later on.
                                                                                          Doug for President.

Fuck you Nigel Thatch.
                                                                                          South of France.
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Haha very funny.

South of France.
                                                                                            doug put down the guy who played malcolm x in selma... it was oscars week... doug needs glasses and told lsb that he was having an off night beforehand. Left the sheet with LSB while doug went to the bathroom. The round ended and the answer was blank. LSB is 100% to blame here.
                                                                                            Plus doug for 7/10 on his own in the oscars round which was later on.
                                                                                            Doug for President.

Fuck you Nigel Thatch.
                                                                                            South of France.
                                                                                            Fairly happy with my life decision to avoid the oscars.
                                                                                            Nailed the Father Ted round for 7/10 and that is a skill that will stand to one till the end of time.

Doug for Vice President
                                                                                            LSB President Elect.

Comment

Comment

agreed!

South of France.
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cusack in for mcbrine, Ireland win the toss and will bowl. Weather set fair.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                    The word "the" is south of the word France, what's the difficulty
                                                                                                    Well we now know who is used to searching by google images..
                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                      Cusack in for mcbrine, Ireland win the toss and will bowl. Weather set fair.
                                                                                                      UAE looked handy enough against Zimbabwe, going with them over 275 runs at 5/1.

But come on Ireland obv.
                                                                                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Well we now know who is used to searching by google images..
                                                                                                        It was obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                          UAE looked handy enough against Zimbabwe, going with them over 275 runs at 5/1.

But come on Ireland obv.
                                                                                                          Nice bet with our weak ass bowling line up

Comment

26-0 after 5. Mooney sporting a fine headband

Comment

Good stuff Stirling. Dots build pressure = wickets.

Comment

Lovely catch that as stifling takes wicket num 2

Comment

That's a nice stat, only team to successfully chase 300+ 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                                    That's a nice stat, only team to successfully chase 300+ 3 times.
                                                                                                                    Yep, well in world cups. Still have the highest WC run chase too

Comment

4 wickets down. Couple each for Stirling and KOB

Comment

How long is the stickball likely to take?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                                          How long is the stickball likely to take?
                                                                                                                          Final is on 29th March

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X