Her sky-ness
      © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by SatNav View Post
        whats that about?
        You'll find out soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
          Fecking IT paywall. Would it be possible for a script/plugin to add the code to make clicks from here look like they're coming from social media?
          Someone on boards mentioned that twitter links are always free and its easy to turn every link into a twitter link.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
            Are you not a bit old for his kinda thing

Comment

Originally posted by cooker3 View Post
              Why does Kevin O'Brien bat so far down? Is it that his rather brutal style of batting is best off in the powerplay zone/ having to hit boundaries to get a run chase like today?
              Yeah there comes a point in most one day games were you usually cut loose(usually after 35 overs) so it's good to have a big hitter like him with high strike rate in the middle order, similar to what Sammy does for the Windies or Duminy for SA.
              Profit before people.

Comment

whats that about?
                Its to do with this

Comment

Property prices suffer biggest monthly fall in three years
                  http://www.irishtimes.com/business/e...uNebzo.twitter
                  Buy buy buy!

whats that about?
                  Oh it's a casting couch, you want to get cast don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                    Buy buy buy!

Oh it's a casting couch, you want to get cast don't you?
                    There is obv some meaning behind that pic. ah whatever
                    Her sky-ness
                    © 5starpool

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

There is obv some meaning behind that pic. ah whatever
                        Casting couch 'friendliness' is a traditional method of getting into films for young girlies trying to get their first Hollywood break, and considered an acceptable perk for aged directors doing interviews with such wannabees.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                          Yeah there comes a point in most one day games were you usually cut loose(usually after 35 overs) so it's good to have a big hitter like him with high strike rate in the middle order, similar to what Sammy does for the Windies or Duminy for SA.
                          Mainly he wouldn't be as good technically so if you bat him early he's quite likely to be dismissed cheaply by the seamers. Even these 50-over bashfests require innings building.
                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

This government are actually getting things right. I've never experienced that before.

"I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Is there some sort of weird repository for pictures of irish sports people, politicians etc? I have no idea what these people look like and need to know.

Comment

Fecking IT paywall. Would it be possible for a script/plugin to add the code to make clicks from here look like they're coming from social media?
                                May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Speaking of Tara St, is there any particular reason why most of that street wasn't razed and rebuilt in the good times?

Comment

This is amazing.

Full story: http://bit.ly/1GposPeThree people with paralysed arms had their hands amputated and replaced by prosthetic ones that they control with their mind

Bionic hands are go. Three men with serious nerve damage had their hands amputated and replaced by prosthetic ones that they can control with their minds.

This kind of technology is at the start of something huge that will lead to paradigm changing human Computer interfaces.
                                    The sooner we get to feck out all these ridiculous keyboards and mice the better.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Still no hoverboards though.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                        Ive had a very good experience with reiki recently. Had really bad headaches and back pain recently, useless go just threw painkillers at me, reiki had me sorted. Just for anyone going through similar it's worth a shot
                                        Research shows that a multimodal approach of Reiki, Angel healing, and Manuka honey has the best results for headaches and back pain.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                          Still no hoverboards though.
                                          Oh Really
                                          Read The Article Here: http://theridechannel.com/features/2014/11/tony-hawk-rides-hoverboardTony Hawk & Dave Carnie visit the Hendo Hover warehouse to ride t...

For just several wasted euros, you could support another con artist!

Comment

A last minute call up for a black tie event tmrw night. No MTM shirt. No black tie suit that fits me. Have to rent. The humanity!!
                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                              @V

I'm going to be moving to France with 2 years defined benefit in UK, 4 years defined benefit in Ireland, and then the scheme in France. Is there anything that can be done to simplify all that?

I've a strong fear that as I collect more and more micro pensions I've end up forgetting some when I'm old and doddery.

should have asked your work colleague this yesterday!
                                              I'd likely leave them where they are. Can retire them independently and you'll have more flexible options in Ireland and UK versus France to get your hands on the dosh.

The Irish DB scheme isn't asset backed if it's a university scheme so the option of transferring something out is moot. Having limited exposure to that Ponzi scheme is the only good thing to be said about it.
                                              Last edited by V for Vendetta; 25-02-15, 16:59.
                                              ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                A last minute call up for a black tie event tmrw night. No MTM shirt. No black tie suit that fits me. Have to rent. The humanity!!
                                                Unlucky sir back on the cakes bursting outta clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                  Oh Really
                                                  Read The Article Here: http://theridechannel.com/features/2014/11/tony-hawk-rides-hoverboardTony Hawk & Dave Carnie visit the Hendo Hover warehouse to ride t...

For just several wasted euros, you could support another con artist!
                                                  Weighs 80lbs, costs 10k USD,7 minutes of battery life, unsteerable and requires an incredibly expensive metal plated floor under it for the rotating magnet array to repel off of.
                                                  I'll wait for something else I think

In their kickstarter they used a levitation toy from amazon haha.

Comment

yup, the thunderf00t debunk is kind of harsh
                                                    Is it a scam? well kinda. For certain when they claim to be the first 'real' hoverboard, this is BS. Others have made 'hoverboards' previously using either...

Comment

Talk of bionic arms always remind me of this!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                        Proper order, nothing worse than a taxi who doesn't know where he's going. They should teach ye to shut the fuck up aswell.
                                                        Had ballbag's of taxi drivers recently, place is known but wouldn't be an exact knowledge of where it is just a general vicinity, first guy was the worst absolute know it all had a GPS that he didn't know how to use properly and insisted on ringing a mate who knew where it was, asked him to pull over to be able to input the address but he couldn't do it I was starting to get really fucking irritated so told him to give me his phone and had the location within 30 seconds.
                                                        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Ed Sheeran second date for Croker on the 25th of May announced. Will he go for the 5 in a row? Deja vu?

Comment

A professional driver - taxi, coach, lorry shouldn't be relying on GPS.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                              Ed Sheeran second date for Croker on the 25th of May announced. Will he go for the 5 in a row? Deja vu?
                                                              Reckon there's any point snapping up a few tickets and flogging them on done deal to desperate parents eager to placate their heartbroken brats? Would feel no remorse doing ed sheering fans out of a few quid

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                This government are actually getting things right. I've never experienced that before.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/socia...Udnk5A.twitter
                                                                I read on boards earlier as well that a bill has been introduced to start taxing development land left idle - 1% in year 1, 2% in year 2 etc. Should help get things moving on that front as well.

Central Bank regulations looking better as more of this sort of thing gets announced.

Comment

Originally posted by jack90210 View Post
                                                                  Yeah its pretty useless alright, showing you the quickest route. I can see why taxi drivers would be against that

Comment

Reckon there's any point snapping up a few tickets and flogging them on done deal to desperate parents eager to placate their heartbroken brats? Would feel no remorse doing ed sheering fans out of a few quid
                                                                    Tried getting a few on pre sale today for that reason but after waiting for an hour I gave up.

Comment

I am prob behind times but I just heard this and wow love it. best song I have heard in ages

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kt0g4dWxEBo
                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

You are correct

Comment

Certainly wouldn't agree with that all, it can be advantageous.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                            Not if you want to take your customer on the scenic route

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                              I read on boards earlier as well that a bill has been introduced to start taxing development land left idle - 1% in year 1, 2% in year 2 etc. Should help get things moving on that front as well.

Central Bank regulations looking better as more of this sort of thing gets announced.
                                                                              Bill isn't in yet. Think there'll be lot more changes to it as has holes all over the place. Not sure how enforceable the levy on undeveloped land will be. There is some provision that permissions will be revoked if no devl in 3 years but cant see it ever introduced either

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                If your driving a coach and you follow GPS and it sends you down a road where you can't turn your vehicle you will see.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                  Bill isn't in yet. Think there'll be lot more changes to it as has holes all over the place. Not sure how enforceable the levy on undeveloped land will be. There is some provision that permissions will be revoked if no devl in 3 years but cant see it ever introduced either
                                                                                  I'd say they're hoping the threat will be enough to get some of them to move their arses.

Comment

Free Stuff

Comment

Property prices suffer biggest monthly fall in three years
                                                                                      http://www.irishtimes.com/business/e...uNebzo.twitter
                                                                                      Supply issue, tightening lending rules will have no effect.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Not if you want to take your customer on the scenic route
                                                                                        That is very true.

If your driving a coach and you follow GPS and it sends you down a road where you can't turn your vehicle you will see.
                                                                                        Oh no doubt that's going to be a nightmare scenario but think using GPS at certain times is more than acceptable.

Comment

Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck and Giroud all starting for Arsenal. This could go well, or very very wrong!

Comment

...
                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Madness Ted...

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                Ozil, Sanchez, Cazorla, Welbeck and Giroud all starting for Arsenal. This could go well, or very very wrong!
                                                                                                How will they line up - just Coquelin holding?

-2 @ 5/1 for some interest so

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Monaco had the best defence in CL groups and looking at Ligue 1 they don't concede or score much.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post

Pretty much how I expect them to line up, with Cazorla just in front of him. I'm not familiar with too many of the Monaco team to know how it will work out but -2 would take something special. I've not been a big fan of Welbeck/Giroud playing together. Could be interesting. On HT/FT myself

Comment

Arsenal
                                                                                                      Atletico
                                                                                                      Forest

13/1

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                                        Beat Coleraine 6-1 today, into QFs vs Trinity tomorrow. UL at 8/15 and UCD to beat Queens at 2/5 is an absolutely excellent double.
                                                                                                        Some serious giant killing going on. Trinity do yourselves and UCD. Were 33/1? In the final now.

Comment

Currently arranging to get my Un De Sceaux scarf knitted up for Cheltenham!. Have the sister onto it. Im excite. But im not sure about the blue i think it needs to be more sky blue unless the picture is playing tricks?.

SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                            Monaco had the best defence in CL groups and looking at Ligue 1 they don't concede or score much.
                                                                                                            Yeah, just went looking there. Meh. Giroud/Mandzukic anytime double at 13/2 so.

Comment

Citizenfour is being shown on Channel 4 tonight at 11:05 it's a must watch for those of you who haven't seen it yet.

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnSubscribe to INDIE & FILM FESTIVALS: http://bit.ly/1wbkfYgLike us on...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                                                Arsenal
                                                                                                                Atletico
                                                                                                                Forest

13/1
                                                                                                                Went slightly different myself

Arsenal
                                                                                                                Atletio
                                                                                                                Bournemouth

9/1

EDIT: also a -1 treble for €2 at about 66/1 for added interest.
                                                                                                                Last edited by dobby; 25-02-15, 19:43.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                                  Mainly he wouldn't be as good technically so if you bat him early he's quite likely to be dismissed cheaply by the seamers. Even these 50-over bashfests require innings building.
                                                                                                                  On that what is optimal bowling strategy in terms of using bowlers. It looks to me that people get their best bowlers first. But isn't there something to be said having them late when the most runs are scored. I understand fielding restrictions play a big part but if you can disrupt that period with a few well timed wickets you would go a long way to victory I guess.

Comment

On that what is optimal bowling strategy in terms of using bowlers. It looks to me that people get their best bowlers first. But isn't there something to be said having them late when the most runs are scored. I understand fielding restrictions play a big part but if you can disrupt that period with a few well timed wickets you would go a long way to victory I guess.
                                                                                                                    How aggressive you can be in the last 10 overs depends on how many wickets you have in hand at that stage and who is at the crease.

If you get into the middle order and take 4/5 wickets it means (as nearly happened for Ireland today) that when they start swinging and increase the risk of getting out that the players coming in to replace them are the team's worst batsmen and not as effective at putting runs on the board.

So you soften them up with your best at the start, try and keep the run rate down through the middle section using your field and then use the last of your overs allocation from your good bowlers in the last 10 overs when the oppo are more likely to take on high-risk strokes.
                                                                                                                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Gonna give this a shot. Early wickets stifle a team the middle order then have to be more cautious and get some runs on the board. The best way for a team to slow down run rate is wickets new batsmen may take a couple of overs to get used to the ground. Teams usually hold back better bowlers for some of the last wickets when where lower order batsmen looking to heave at everything. If a team is scoring very freely captain might gamble and try and get someone out leaving them vulnerable at the end. Different batsmen have nemesis bowling types whether spin of seam the stats are easily researched and a captain would adjust accordingly. I could be wrong

Comment

Lol Mertesacker afraid to throw himself at the ball! Shocking from a professional footballer.

Comment

United get a bit of a bashing and deservedly so but Arsenal deserve it too. No way that squad should be playing as bad as it is.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X